Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grinite's Search For The Black Starrec DragonBall #1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vegeta
Vegeta

Grinite's Search For The Black Starrec DragonBall #1 Empty
PostSubject: Grinite's Search For The Black Starrec DragonBall #1   Grinite's Search For The Black Starrec DragonBall #1 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:27 pm

Grinite's Black Starred Dragonball Search

Oozaru Activated

Grinite was walking through a small grassy field wondering what to do next. “Do you know about those Black Starred Dragonballs those boys have been going on about?”. Grinite’s decided to listen in on the Yokel talking to his fellow farmer. “Yeah, my boys have been going on about them as well, apparently they grant the owner any wish you can think of”. Grinite’s eyes opened even wider. “ The boys were saying that Dr Briefs created a replica Dragon that looks exactly the same as the stupid old Dragon that comes out when you say some weird prayer or somenthin’”.

Grinite walked into the small farm and up to the Yokel and the farmer. “Tell me more about these Dragon Balls!” Grinite commanded the two old men. “Get off my farm! I have a gun!” The farmer yelled at the top of his lungs at Grinite. “No tell me!” Grinite commanded once again. Grinite walked up to the Farmer and grabbed him by the scruff of his old fashioned farmer attire. Grinite lifted him into the air and threatned that if he didn’t tell him what the Dragon Balls where all about, he would kill him. “Alright I’ll talk I’ll talk!” The farmer begged. The Yokel looked very frightened, he didn’t want to get into this mess.

Grinite loosed his grip on the farmer and dropped him from his hands. The Farmer fell on his butt. “The….Black Starred Dragon…..Balls….ummm….they are scattered across the universe….ermmm there are seven and they …..grant….you any wish” The Farmer stuttered. “That’s all I needed to know” Grinite said to the old Farmer. “Where’s my thank you, you ungrateful little punk!” The Farmer shouted. Grinite was walking away, leaving them in peace, but then he heard what the farmer said, over and over, the words ‘Where’s my thank you, you ungrateful little punk’ circled through Grinite’s brain. Grinite turned around and sent a small asteroid in the direction of the old Farmer.

The asteroid hit the farmer directly in the temple and more than likely killed him. “Stay out of my way or what just happened to your friend may happen to you. Chow” Grinite sarcastically said. Grinite continued walking through the grassy fields, wondering how he was going to find the Black Starred Dragon Ball. Grinite knew that the Dragon Ball was some kind of magic, so it wouldn’t have a ki level. So Grinite decided to just walk anywhere and everywhere until he had found one of the Dragon Balls. “I should go for the one star Dragon Ball first” Grinite said to himself out loud. “Hey, I know who has the One Starred Black Starred Dragon Ball” A voice said to Grinite. Grinite looked around for the voice and saw a young teenage boy starring into Grinite’s eyes.

“You do?” Grinite asked the young man. “Sure I do, the mage down the valley, he had found it a couple days ago, he said that he will take on any challenger for the Dragon Ball” The teenage boy said. “Well I better be off” Grinite said. “Well bye” The young teenage boy replied.

Grinite didn’t kill this young boy because this person had helped him on his search. Even though, the old Farmer who had given Grinite some help called him a name when he was leaving, so Lord Grinite killed him. If the farmer didn’t say anything when Grinite was leaving, the old bag of a farmer would still be alive right now. That’s how things work in the mind of Lord Grinite. The track down to the old valley was rocky and bumpy. Grinite could have flown across the track but he decided to just take it nice and easy. So, Grinite continued down the track, one step at a time, not rushing it, until he had finally reached the old hut where the Mage lived. Grinite walked down the long driveway until he got to the old hut. Grinite walked up to the door and knocked. An old man opened the door and welcomed Grinite in. “You must be a challenger wanting my Black Starred Dragon Ball” The Mage said in a crocky voice. “Yes I am” Grinite replied. “But why would you want people to come and challenge you for your ball, don’t you have your own intentions?” Grinite asked the old man. “Well I just do it for fun, I find artifacts that are hard to find, then wager them in a battle, its all fun.

“I will show you the battle field, then we will begin” The Mage told Grinite. The Mage led Grinite outside his small hut and through the back gate, Grinite gasped as he saw the massive battle field where he was going to be fighting for the One Star Black Starred Dragon Ball. The Mage put his boney hand into his robe pocket and pulled out a small case, he opened the case and inside was the One Star Black Starred Dragon Ball. The Mage then summoned a Dragon with his magic and placed The One Star Black Starred Dragon Ball beside the Dragon summoning. “This will be a fair fight, no cheating, if you ever get the chance and decide to steal the ball, my dragon will tear you to a blivion” The Mage said. “so don’t even try it, it is not a pretty sight” The Mage said again. “Don’t worry pal, this will be a fair fight, fair and triangle” Grinite said to the Mage. “Don’t you mean fair and square?” The Mage asked Grinite, looking a bit confused. “Whatever. Make your move” Grinite said.

“No I challenged you, you make your move” The Mage said. “No seriously, you make your move” Grinite assured the Mage. “No young man, your move” The Mage said. “Fine” Grinite said. They had finally stopped arguing over who will go first, so it was time to begin.

Grinite darted at the Mage and left a trail of asteroids behind him, the threw an accurate punch at the Mage’s head. The Mage quickly moved out of the way and elbowed Grinite in the neck, sending him to the ground. The ground wasn’t very hard because of the very long grass that covered the hard spots so Grinite was able to easily pick himself up and send another accurately aimed attack at the Old Mage, this time with a kick, he sweeped across the grassy battle field with his right leg, the aim of this attack was to make the Mage fall to the ground and then Grinite would have the advantage.

This attack worked and the Mage fell to the ground with a quiet thump. “Alright” Grinite laughed. Grinite got up onto his feet and kicked the Mage in the back, trying to disable him for a short period of time. “To easy” Grinite laughed and walked off. “Don’t be so sure of yourself yet young man you have not won yet” the old Mage said as he appeared in front of Grinite. “No way. I just disabled you, you shouldn’t be able to even move!” The confused and fustrated Grinite yelled. “Summoning! Dog Xaui!” The Mage yelled. “This guy is off his nut” Grinite thought, still confused.

A red dog rushed at Grinite and started digging his claws into Grinite’s skin. Grinite started screaming with pain. A small puddle of blood was starting to get bigger and bigger as the dog ripped into the Saiyan skin of Lord Grinite. “Xaui! Stop!” The Mage commanded his dog summoning. “Why did you do that? Do you show mercy?” Lord Grinite asked the Mage whom he was fighting. “Why, for me to know and you to find out young man” The Mage replied to Lord Grinite. “I see that people think you are evil, but I see the light in you boy, you have a lot to learn” The Mage told Grinite what he thought of him. “I am what I am old man, all I want is that Black Starred Dragon Ball, yes, I am a friendly person some times but that does not mean I am weak” Lord Grinite told The Mage who he was talking to. “Lets just finish this fight fool” Lord Grinite told the Mage. “Well, your funeral, Light always over powers the Dark young man” The Mage told Lord Grinite. Lord Grinite darted at The old Mage and The Mage saw his plan so darted at his too. Lord Grinite sent a punch to the Mage’s wrinkly neck, Lord Grinite was fired up now and ready to rumble, death would be the only option for The Mage now, the dark omen called death was in the air now, so the Mage would die if Light couldn’t overpower the Darkness. This punch hit The Mage and he fell to the grassy ground. Grinite laughed. “Asteroid Bomber!” Grinite yelled, he sent a bombaredment of asteroids at the old Mage, trying to get a flicker of pain to erupt from the Mage’s old dying skin.

It was mid morning now. It was only mid morning because the morning is the only time that Grinite’s sets off for another adventure.

Grinite had finally seen the flicker of pain erupting from the Mages skin now. “Haha, this battle is mine you old hag, give up or I will end this slowly and painfully, Saiyan Oozaru style” Lord Grinite told the old Mage. “It has been a long time since I have become an Oozaru ape, it will be good to try it out” Lord Grinite laughed. The first flicker of fear had spread itself across the Mage’s timidly face. “An…Oozaru, you’re a Saiyan?” The scared Mage asked Lord Grinite. “Yes I am a Saiyan, the greatest warrior race in the universe” Lord Grinite informed The aging Mage.

Lord Grinite charged a small ki bolt in his hand and sent it into the sky. This technique was developed by the Saiyans so they could become Oozaru’s on their missions if the full moon wasn’t out, the moon was destroyed or it was daytime. So, the bright orb in the sky stopped before it went out of sight. Grinite looked up into the sky and directly into the light blob in the sky.

Lord Grinite started to change, his armour stretched, his body was turning into an ape form, and his eyes were going red. Lord Grinite was finally in his true form once more, “This will be fun you old Mage” Grinite said in a deep voice.

Lord Grinite sent a ki bolt at the standing Mage. “Oh no you don’t boy” The Mage yelled at Lord Grinite. “Mage summoning, the dog tag, Hui and Tui, UNLEASH!” The Mage yelled, he summoned dogs and they started sprinting at the ape known as Oozaru Lord Grinite. “ FOOL!” The Oozaru for of the Saiyan Lord Grinite yelled at the quickly feared Mage. The summonings were about to rip at the skin of the ape as they did before when Grinite was in his base form. The Oozaru Lord kicked the summoning away and the bolt that he had just sent hit the Mage.

The dust cleared after about 2 or 3 minutes. “This must be it, all over” Grinite laughed. With his ki, the Oozaru form of Lord Grinite crushed the orb that gave him the power of Oozaru and returned to his base form. The Base form of Lord Grinite walked up to the now dead Mage and laughed at his pathetic opponent. “You fool” Grinite laughed for a second time. Grinite then walked over to the summoning of the dragon that the Mage had summoned when his pathetic life was still at large.
The summoning disinter grated into thin air and Grinite picked up the ball. This ball was the One Star Black Starred Dragon Ball. Lord Grinite pocketed it then flew into the air. “Time to look for the next ball, the Two Star Black Starred Dragon Ball” Lord Grinite laughed.

Word Count: 2034

Multipliers: Oozaru: 1.5x
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: Grinite's Search For The Black Starrec DragonBall #1   Grinite's Search For The Black Starrec DragonBall #1 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:16 pm

19,100 pl gain

4,000 zenni

black star ball 1
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrenuo.chocoforum.com/index.htm
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Grinite's Search For The Black Starrec DragonBall #1   Grinite's Search For The Black Starrec DragonBall #1 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:25 pm

Thankyou. One problem....dont you usually half the pl gain and thats the zenni gain? Because your other grades have had a bigger zenni gain then that.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: Grinite's Search For The Black Starrec DragonBall #1   Grinite's Search For The Black Starrec DragonBall #1 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:28 pm

ah sorry about that lol I'm a bit tired, add 4,500 more
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrenuo.chocoforum.com/index.htm
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Grinite's Search For The Black Starrec DragonBall #1   Grinite's Search For The Black Starrec DragonBall #1 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:52 pm

Thanks man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grinite's Search For The Black Starrec DragonBall #1   Grinite's Search For The Black Starrec DragonBall #1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grinite's Search For The Black Starrec DragonBall #1
Page 1 of 1