Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BB with Caleb

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Vegeta

BB with Caleb Empty
PostSubject: BB with Caleb   BB with Caleb Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:57 am

King Vegeta sits on a rock, wondering why his archnemesis does it.
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

BB with Caleb Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB with Caleb   BB with Caleb Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:28 pm

walking in caleb stood across from his opponent who was currently perched upon a rock. Choosing to say to him "Well now, shall we begin?" Caleb then backpedals 2 steps and waits for his opponent to attack first.
Back to top Go down
King Vegeta

BB with Caleb Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB with Caleb   BB with Caleb Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:57 am

OOC:only using 1,000 ki btw for me.

King Vegeta looks at the man in front of him. "Ehh..I guess," he says with a sigh. He stands up, and stretches. Slowly, he lifts up his arm and throws a small ki blast at his opponent to test they're ability.

Ki used: 10
Ki left: 990
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

BB with Caleb Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB with Caleb   BB with Caleb Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:15 am

Seeing his opponent launch a weak ki blast towards him he said "At least try to fight me" As the ball of ki shot at him he put his hand out and shot a seperate ball to negate the attack (10 ki). After doing that he jumped up and luanched 2 blasts at his opponent (50 ki)

Ki used:60 ki
Ki left: 540
Back to top Go down
King Vegeta

BB with Caleb Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB with Caleb   BB with Caleb Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:58 am

King Vegeta laughs, "I'll try when you hurt me." He then charges two beams, one in each hand. He releases them sending them toward the ki blasts,they quickly overpower the ki blasts, and head toward his opponent.

(30 in each after they have overpowered you blasts)

ki used: 120
ki left: 870
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

BB with Caleb Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB with Caleb   BB with Caleb Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:15 am

Seeing the beams come at him caleb used his body as a shield after wrapping his ki around him as the beams hit they seemed to affect him lightly as his ki acted like a type of armor (60 ki?) After having taken the blasts caleb Formed a red ball in his hands and blasted it off at king vegeta as a large blast. (100 ki)

Ki used: 160
Ki left: 380
Back to top Go down
King Vegeta

BB with Caleb Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB with Caleb   BB with Caleb Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:13 am

"Hahaha, you think this little thing will hurt me?" King Vegeta asks as he begins to charge another beam. After charging it for less then a second he releases it towards the ball of ki and his opponent. Almost instantly it hits the ball, and destroys it, continuing on toward Caleb.
(200 ki, after it hits the ball.)

ki used: 300
ki left:570
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

BB with Caleb Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB with Caleb   BB with Caleb Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:44 am

Caleb didnt have time to react to the attack so he had to use his ki block the attack. Having to form his ki around him in a thick viel he used it to shoot off a blast of ki to negate the beam (ki used 200)

Ki used: 200
Ki left: 180
Back to top Go down
King Vegeta

BB with Caleb Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB with Caleb   BB with Caleb Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:35 am

King Vegeta sends a huge blast of ki towards Caleb, destroying the ground until it reaches him.
(180)

Ki used:180
Ki left: 390
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

BB with Caleb Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB with Caleb   BB with Caleb Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:16 pm

Seeing as he cant escape he uses the rest of his ki to block the incoming attack (180 ki) falling back he goes unconcious

Ki left: 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BB with Caleb Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB with Caleb   BB with Caleb Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BB with Caleb
Page 1 of 1