Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Epic Battle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Ruler

An Epic Battle Empty
PostSubject: An Epic Battle   An Epic Battle Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:29 am

Alex is walking through a desert wasteland. He senses no one, not even animals lurking about.

This shall be the perfect place to train. He thinks to himself.

Looking around him, he sees a few small pebbles, totalling maybe fifteen in all. These will make good speed practice. Alright, here we go! he thinks throwing the pebbles into the air. As they descend upon him, Alex methodically extends his arm as if he is punching someone to capture the pebbles. He is fine at first, catching each one as they fall, but suddenly, the numbers get too much for the young warrior as gravity pulls a fast one on him. He misses the last eight pebbles, kicking a nineth one with his foot like a hacky sack and punch/grabbing it. Something alerts him, but he can't pinpoint the direction the huge ki is coming from.

Looks like i'll be fighting today, He thinks preparing himself for this on coming ki.
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

An Epic Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Epic Battle   An Epic Battle Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:06 am

Who are you waiting for?
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

An Epic Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Epic Battle   An Epic Battle Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:21 pm

Anyone who wants to do a beginnger battle
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

An Epic Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Epic Battle   An Epic Battle Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:36 am

Did you ask for one in your Application?
Back to top Go down
^v-Rampoh-v^

^v-Rampoh-v^

An Epic Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Epic Battle   An Epic Battle Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:40 pm

He asked. He's been waiting for almost a week, actually - I would have taken it, but I'm STILL waiting for those 2 dudes to post...
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

An Epic Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Epic Battle   An Epic Battle Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:45 pm

I will take you then. Sorry for the wait.
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

An Epic Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Epic Battle   An Epic Battle Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:58 pm

No problem, Veg, I understand what's going on. This site is on the verge of dying again, and ya'll are working hard to prevent that. If you could just pick up from where I left off in my initial post, we'll get this thing started then.
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

An Epic Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Epic Battle   An Epic Battle Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:01 am

Give me a couple hours and I will Edit this post.
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

An Epic Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Epic Battle   An Epic Battle Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:12 pm

kk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Epic Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Epic Battle   An Epic Battle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Epic Battle
Page 1 of 1