Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cell's Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cell

Cell

Cell's Training Empty
PostSubject: Cell's Training   Cell's Training Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:31 am

Cell wasn't very exhausted after the fight. He was just a bug, after all. But he knew that he was about to lose. "I gottta train...Ssss...If i wanna get stronger...Ss...Sounds promising...Hehe..Sss..." Cell whistled, and began his training...

The training started out with melee attacks. He jumps up to the Training Dolls, and begins kicking them, until they break. A big doll then comes swinging from the back of the others. It was around twice as big as him. "ACID PLOW!!!" He screams, as his poisonous leg, shoots into the doll and pierces it with a power strong enough to go through a bull. "Now, let's move on to the moving targets! If i want to get stronger than this, my time is for now..."

He pressed the Droids button, and small robots began comming out from some craters in the ground. They all shielded themselves, as if they were actually living beings hoping not to get shot. Cell tries out his Extreme Eruptor, and shoots the head of one of them. "That was one!" He said, aiming for the next one, and hitting with a normal Ki Blast. He ran through, and tackled down the energy shields protecting the androids, whereafter his Acid Plow hit through them one more time.

The training robot's turn has come. Cell flew as near he possibly could without getting hit by the robot's massive fists. He shot some small ki blasts against it, but without luck. Then, he charged up for a Power Hit. He flew some metres away, let one of the veins on his back explode, and then he rolls at an extreme speed against the robot, whil a big sphere of light was being collected around him because of the ki flow the shreddered vein did. It all exploded in the stomach of the training robot, and only it's upper half was back. "Now for the finishing hit for todays training!" He shouted, hitting his Acid Plow right through the head of the robot. "This was the ed of a very weak robot. Pathetic lives, don't you think?"...Cell continued to go home after his day at training, feeling his power grow while crawling down the road. "They should hvae seen me when i achieve my PERFECT FORm...Hahaha!" He laughed, and rushed into a tree at a speed higherr than mortal eyes can imagine.
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Cell's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell's Training   Cell's Training Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:34 am

Gains:

Powerlevel: 2,200
Zenni: 1,500
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Cell

Cell

Cell's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell's Training   Cell's Training Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:50 am

The next day Cell was going to train again. He knew, that if would train hard enough, he would eventually turn Larvae form, a kind of cocoon before he would reach his Imperfect form. And then he would be a step closer to his perfect form again...

He began blasting the rest of the dolls that he didn't take down yesterday. He did almost master Ki training, so he wouldn't use that much ki on them. He just began shooting some small ki blasts, and they were all roasted in around 5 minutes. Even though he's just an insect, he's still strong, and he's training a lot before he is forced to rest in his larvae form.

Today he would also take on the rest of thee droids. He sat them on a higher difficulty this time, just to make sure that they wouldn't be too easy for him. He began shooting some attacks against them, and ended with a Power Hit, which caused the area to shrumble.

Next was number 2 Battle Robot. It was an Extreme Eruptor to start out with that made sure the outcome of the fight for Cell, and he made a very short process out of the robot with a strong kick, planted right in the neck of the robot. "Now, time to rest...I am sure i am incredibly close to my larvae form..."
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Cell's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell's Training   Cell's Training Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:51 am

Gains:

Powerlevel: 1,200
Zenni: 700
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Sponsored content

Cell's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell's Training   Cell's Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cell's Training
Page 1 of 1