Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goku.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goku2

Goku2

Goku. Empty
PostSubject: Goku.   Goku. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:29 pm

Characters Name:Goku

Characters Gender:Male

Character's Race: Saiyans

Alignment: Good

Powerlevel: 500

Zenni: 500

Character's appearance (may be an image): my avatar

Planet you want to start on: Earth

What are your starting techniques: Rock, Paper, Scissors Attack- This attack was seen in the very beginning of the series and is one of the first techniques Goku is seen to use. It is implied that he learned it from his late Grandfather, Gohan. The attack consists of three smaller attacks, the first is a basic punch to the face during which Goku exclaims the word "rock" which is then followed by a two fingered eye poking maneuver when Goku yells "scissors" and finally and open hand hit to the chest when Goku yells "paper". Once Goku learns how to manipulate energy more effectively this attack is used less and later not used at all.

Phantom Star- Goku uses this technique against Sky Dragon in the 13th episode of the Fortuneteller Baba Saga. This attack makes the opponent see multiple attacks (about 50 supposedly) but the opponent is actually only hit once. However, Goku never uses this attack after the episode 'Goku vs. Sky Dragon'.

After Image Technique- By moving at ultra high speeds, the user creates a fleeting image of his or herself in order to baffle an opponent. Goku learns this technique while training with Master Roshi, and uses this technique from time to time throughout the Dragonball series.

Kamehameha Wave- Translated "turtle destruction wave", this technique is a powerful ki wave fired from the palms of the user's hands. Goku learns this attack by merely imitating Master Roshi after he performed it once to extinguish the fire engulfing Ox King's castle and mountain. This remains Goku's most useful technique throughout his life and it is considered the trademark attack of the Dragonball series, as many of Goku's friends and foes also eventually learn this attack. In Dragonball GT, Goku develops a new, red-colored variant of the technique dubbed 10x Kamehameha, which apparently he can only perform when in his Super Saiyan 4 state.

Instant Transmission- Goku learned this technique from the inhabitants of the planet Yardrath after narrowly escaping Namek before it exploded. During the technique, the user dematerializes and moves as a mass of light, achieving speeds up to 183,000 miles per second. Goku first demonstrated this technique shortly after his arrival on Earth in the Trunks Saga, and from then on uses it frequently throughout DBZ and DBGT as a means of travel and as a useful asset in battle (particularly to escape a powerful attack that he otherwise wouldn't be able to dodge). Cell, Metal Cooler, Supreme Kai/Kibitokai, and Kid Buu have also demonstrated the ability to use this technique.

Spirit Bomb- Taught to him by King Kai, the Spirit Bomb is one of Goku's signature techniques, and amongst his most powerful. The bomb is the culmination of positive energy drawn in from multiple sources formed into ball which can vary in size from as small as a basketball to several times larger than the average human, depending on how much energy is collected. Goku originally would only draw energy from the planet he was currently on, but in other circumstances he has drawn energy from an entire solar system and even from across the universe. Upon its completion, the bomb is tossed as a projectile at the enemy, who is in turn consumed by the bomb upon impact. Though the attack is incredibly powerful, the method by which it has to be formed is inconvenient and leaves the user vulnerable to enemy attack. In Dragonball Z, Goku has used the Spirit Bomb only three times, however the first two did not succeed in incapacitating or killing the enemy. In Dragonball GT, Goku uses the technique only once towards the end of the series.

Dragon Fist- This is a technique that was primarily used by Goku in non canonical material. Though it is never clearly explained how it works, it's obvious that the Dragon Fist is an incredibly powerful attack. It has been seen eliminating the likes of Hirudegarn, Super Android 17, and it also tore the formidable one star dragon, Omega Shenron to smithereens. The latter survived the attack however, due to the ability to regenerate. The only canon example of Goku using this technique was when he used it to defeat the evil King Piccolo in Dragonball.

Solar Flare- Originally, this technique was a signature move of Tien's. Later, as the series progressed, Goku and Krillin both mastered it as well. When executed, the technique produces an intense bright light, which has often been said to be just as bright as sunlight.

Kaio-ken- Another technique Goku acquired during his training sessions with King Kai. With this technique, Goku can briefly multiply his strength, speed, reflexes, and senses in order to turn into a "super self". Goku was first seen using the technique during his fight with Nappa, where a few clean hits were enough to incapacitate the Saiyan brute. Later, in the fight with Vegeta, Goku used even more powerful versions of the Kaioken attack, up to four times his own power. As Goku's body became more developed and resistant to higher levels of strength, he was also seen performing the Kaioken at 10x and 20x levels against Frieza on planet Namek. In the non canonical Other World tournament, Goku briefly used the Kaioken attack in combination with his Super Saiyan form while fighting Pikkon.

Characters story:Goku was a magical being who, as a child, was sent to Earth by his father, who wished him to destroy the planet. A blow to the head on arrival gave Goku amnesia, and he was raised by Son Gohan, whom he considered his grandfather. Unfortunately, as he entered his teenage years, Goku accidentally slew Son Gohan while transformed into his monstrous Oozaru form. Soon after this he encountered Bulma, a young girl seeking the seven magical Dragonballs, and decided to assist her on her quest.

He encountered Kame Sennin, who in his youth had been the world's strongest man, and to whom Goku turned to for training. When he reached adulthood, Goku married and fathered a son, but his brother Raditz eventually came looking for him. Angered that Goku had not yet destroyed the Earth, Raditz took his nephew hostage, trying to force Goku to murder people and become evil. Working alongside his old rival Piccolo, Goku managed to defeat Raditz. Later he trained under Kaiousama, who taught him to use the power of Kai to increase his abilities.

BB

Can you delete my Taski acc?
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Goku. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku.   Goku. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:32 pm

I am afraid I must deny you. As much as I want to accept you the Bio is wrong and you did not write it.
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Goku2

Goku2

Goku. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku.   Goku. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:33 pm

oh i had to write it? i thought since is was making a cc char i thought i was aloud to copy and paste. Sorry about that i will re type it out.
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Goku. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku.   Goku. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:35 pm

Well its not just that. I need a better Goku. Someone who can type better than that. Someone who capitalizes I and know proper grammar. Stick with Taski I already accepted you.
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Goku2

Goku2

Goku. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku.   Goku. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:36 pm

-.- ok then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goku. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku.   Goku. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down