Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Applying as Goku

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goku

Goku

Applying as Goku Empty
PostSubject: Applying as Goku   Applying as Goku Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:22 am

Characters Name: Goku (Saiyan name: Kakarot)

Characters Gender: Male

Character's Race: Saiyan

Alignment: Good

Powerlevel: 500

Zenni: 500

Character's appearance (may be an image): http://www.hifigeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/goku.jpg

Planet you want to start on: Earth

What are your starting techniques: Kamehameha, Kiao-ken, Spirit Bomb, Instant Transmission and Dragon fist.

Characters story: Goku is of Saiyan heritage. As a child he was sent to the planet Earth due to the fact that he was seen as weak and classified as a low-level Saiyan by his race. The Saiyans sent there weaker children to planets with weak inhabitants, where when these exiled children grow up they can conquer the world for the benefit of their race.

Kakarot as his Saiyan relatives would call him is a very care free and laid back person. He shares almost no personality traits of his own race as he is not overly aggressive and do not wish to kill or conquer. This is due to an accident he had as a baby when he knocked his head. He still has the Saiyan battle lust though and is always ready for a challenge and eager for a good fight against strong opponents.

Goku’s goal is to always become stronger but his reason for this is to be able to fight strong opponents opposed to being the strongest fighter in the universe or conquering the four galaxies. So because of this, Goku is not always stronger than his opponents as he takes a happy-go-lucky approach to training and sets achievable goals for himself while still being hard working, although in times of need he can push his body to its limit. Other than that, he has determination like no other and a die hard attitude during fights which always makes him a force to be reckoned with.

BB

Last edited by Goku on Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Admin asked me to change something.)
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Applying as Goku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applying as Goku   Applying as Goku Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:03 am

I very much respect how you feel about the site and I am very happy to hear that you want to fulfill the spot as Goku. Before we can get this started I would like you to write the Biography from Goku. I see that you wrote it about Tarble but I would like to see your take on Goku first.
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Goku

Goku

Applying as Goku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applying as Goku   Applying as Goku Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:57 pm

Yeah I wrote it about Tarble so you can see I have writing ability but I understand what you are saying so I will edit the form. You are free to have the Tarble character if you want. He is part of the actual series and the information about him is accurate.
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

Applying as Goku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applying as Goku   Applying as Goku Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:50 pm

Patiently waiting for your response. Hope it is a good one. Thanks for the opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Applying as Goku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applying as Goku   Applying as Goku Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:04 pm

I was hoping that you would tie in the story line of the site, but I guess that will do. BB will be with Gohan.
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

Applying as Goku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applying as Goku   Applying as Goku Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:19 am

Ok but thanks a lot for accepting me as Goku. If you want I can add that to the form.
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Applying as Goku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applying as Goku   Applying as Goku Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:24 am

Its fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Applying as Goku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applying as Goku   Applying as Goku Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applying as Goku
Page 1 of 1