Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taski's Training.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taski

Taski

Taski's Training. Empty
PostSubject: Taski's Training.   Taski's Training. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:39 pm

Taski flew over his house as all his friends waved at him. Good luck on your training Taski said one of Taski's friend. Taski smiled at them and waved back. Thank you yelled Taski. After the little scene Taski flew over to a nearby forest training. Taski stood there concentrating as both of his hands started to glow. Taski's hand had a very unusual glow...

The glow both of Taski's hands had was called the dark glow. Taski powers were all based on darkness. I will do this and no one will ever stop me... blurred out Taski to himself. Taski then shot a ki blast at alot of trees. Dammit said Taski.

Taski then closed his eyes as his whole body had a weird glow. Taski then screamed randomly to the sky. After screaming Taski's hair turned a little bit more brown and Taski's eyes were still normal, Taski was in his potential a stage in his life where he wants to gain something.Taski started to practice on his melee attacks. First Taski went up to a strong big tree. After Taski then punched,Kicked,Smash,Etc.

Taski trained harder and harder every day and night. I will not give up said Taski as he punched harder and faster. Taski then growled. I will be strong for my friends and for my dead family said Taski as he punched the tree so hard Taski's hand went through it.

Taski pulled his hand out of the tree with all his might. After Taski shook his hand around to get the dust of. Ouch that really hurt said Taski as Taski then sat down. That was some intense training added Taski. Taski then got up. I will keep training until my body is worn out said Taski determined as ever. Taski then started to use his Dark Destroyer move. Taski's hands felt like it was jello while he was summoning his move.

After shooting his Dark Destroyer half of the forest blew up. Dam that is one strong move said Taski scratching the back of his head. Taski then got on his knees and started to breathe heavily. Taski after rested for a bit in his tent.

The next day

Taski woke up. Ouch my whole body is aching said Taski. That was some training added Taski as he got up. A note? said Taski. Oh its from my friend. said Taski.Taski unfolded the note and started to read it Dear Taski,I know you are training your butt of but...Haha i said but 2 times.Well keep going kiddo, From Anonymous. Taski smiled at the letter.

I don't want to let my friend down said Taski as he got out of his tent and started to train some more. Taski practicing on his aim his strength and his agility. Taski carried a tree and ran around the forest for some exercise. I need a drink said Taski as he went back to his camp site. Taski reaching for his back pack and got a water bottle. Woah i am now officially tired said Taski as his stomach started to rumble.

I guess i am hungry too said Taski.Looking inside his backpack Taski found no food. Aww that's to bad i guess i am going fishing said Taski as he went to the river wearing nothing but a pair of shorts.Common fishy fishy fishy said Taski to the fish hoping that the fish will respond.

Come to papa bear he is getting hungry now said Taski again. Taski then caught one. Taski started to make a fire after Taski cooked the fish and ate it.Now back to my Training said Taski with a big smile on his face.Note to self next time bring food said Taski. Taski then picked up another tree and ran around with it on his back..

Taski then dropped it at a field. Time for my meditation said Taski as he sat down crossed his legs and just sat there as the wind blew his hair. Taski then sang a little song to help him What yo say is what i hear and all i do is what you feel...I am sorry for my mischief and sorrow.

Taski kept repeating and repeating that song over and over. Taski then had a vision of him when he was small he was getting bullied because he was poor and people thought he was a monster. Taski eyes then turned red. Taski then woke up. Woah that was scary said Taski.

Well back to my training. said Taski as he picked up the tree and ran around. Taski then used his Dark Destroyer aiming at the forest again. The impact was so much a lot of birds flew away from the forest.Woot that was one of my best shots yet said Taski.

Taski stood there getting ready to shoot another dark destroyer. Dam i feel pain on my hand said Taski. Probably over training said Taski. I will train some more tomorrow said Taski smiling. Oww i hope this isn't to bad i don't want my hand to brake. said Taski,

The next day.

Taski woke up again but this time he already caught a extra fish for himself yesterday. Taski burned it and started to eat it. Umm that some good fish said Taski. I guess i have to train some more..Let me try working on my flying said Taski as he picked up two trees and flew around as fast as he can with the.

Taski kept flying..Taski did flips curves dodges and brakes. Taski also worked on his reflexes. Every time Taski sees a group of birds he would fly straight and flew under them or over when ever he feel likes it.

That was fun now time for some melee attacks said Taski as he started to punch a tree using half of his strength.I wonder if i could go back to planet Vageta? any time soon Thought Taski as he kept attacking and attacking. Thats to bad i was banished or abandoned i am not really sure Thought Taski.

Taski then punched and kick punch and kick. Let me try a combo.. said Taski as he punched the tree the kicked it the did a side chop and a elbow causing the tree to crack and brake.

Taski looked at the tree. Woopsie daisies said Taski scratching the back of his head. Let me try it with another tree said Taski as he moved to the tree beside it.

Taski then tried to use another move for his far range shooting. Taski getting into the kamehameha position.PHO ENIX FIRE!!! yelled Taski. Taski then shot out a big black phoenix at the forest. Argg...Still weak said Taski.
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Taski's Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taski's Training.   Taski's Training. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:06 pm

Gains:

Powerlevel: 6,500
Zenni: 4,000
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com

Taski's Training.
Page 1 of 1