Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Voltroz Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Voltroz

Voltroz Application Empty
PostSubject: Voltroz Application   Voltroz Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:29 pm

Character you wish to be(name):Voltroz

Characters Gender:Male

Character's Race:Saiyan

Powerlevel:500

Zenni: 500

Alignment:Good

Character's appearance:No image

Height:6.0 ft

Hair Color:Blackish

Eye Color:Green

Side Note:None

Characters Techniques:Lightning Flash:A move where you charge a Blue Ki blast in both hands and go rushing at the opponent and slam the opponent into the nearest object with the Ki blast.
Shining Blade:White blade that starts in two hands and slashes the opponent then you transfer the ki in one hand to the other and create a huge blade and rush at the opponent and slash them 5 times.

Planet you want to start on:Earth

Characters story:Born on Planet Vegeta.When Voltroz was 12 his parents where killed on a mission to overthrow a far planet for Frieza.He lived by himself in sadness at no one cared about him.When he turned 16,him and a group of his newly found friends,had a dream to one day be the greatest Saiyans in the universe.They started applying for extremly difficult missions to show how great they were.

When Voltroz and his friends turned 17,him and his team went on an insane mission to overthrow one of the greatest planets in the universe,they failed this mission and everyone except Voltroz was killed.Voltroz fleed to Earth where he settled down and made some new friends,one of them was a Saiyan and the rest were Earthlings.Two years later,the story continues....
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: Voltroz Application   Voltroz Application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:20 am

Okay first off put a space after a comma and a Period. Its squished and looks horrible. Also the bio is a huge run on plus it stops and starts at horrible points. The attacks and techniques that you wrote is actually quite strange.

I have never in my 4 years of running sites ever seen someone not only forget to write in 3rd person, they didn't even write in 1st person. This is a first. You have decided to put the techniques in SECOND person. Nobody has ever done that. And for that. DENIED!
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Voltroz

PostSubject: Re: Voltroz Application   Voltroz Application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:19 pm

Whatever I'l just go find another site...
Anyway WTF 2nd person??? Also if you were the creator of DBZ World of Conflict or whatever I used the same back story and was accepted with it. Whats up with that?
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: Voltroz Application   Voltroz Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:08 am

Obviously you know nothing about roleplay. Good luck finding another active roleplaying DBZ site that is not Alex's which wouldn't accept you in a million years.
Back to top Go down
Voltroz

PostSubject: Re: Voltroz Application   Voltroz Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:59 pm

What if I re-applied with all the things you want? 3rd person or 1st person, spaces after commas and full stops. By the way I didn't know that you have to put spaces after commas and fullstops because I live in New Zealand and we don't get taught that in school
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: Voltroz Application   Voltroz Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:46 pm

I dont want you to try again. Like you said before there are other sites you can go to.
Back to top Go down
Voltroz

PostSubject: Re: Voltroz Application   Voltroz Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:01 pm

Can I plz do another app?????
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: Voltroz Application   Voltroz Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:31 pm

No you insulted me then expect to try again. GTFO of my site!
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: Voltroz Application   Voltroz Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:53 pm

maybe we should give him another chance Frieza, doesn't everyone deserve a second one?
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrenuo.chocoforum.com/index.htm
Buu

Buu

PostSubject: Re: Voltroz Application   Voltroz Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:49 am

No, he shouldn't get another chance. If he does another application, and gets denied, he will just probably keep spamming the site. Frieza I think you should just delete his account.
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: Voltroz Application   Voltroz Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:56 am

If he decides to post again I will delete him.
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

PostSubject: Re: Voltroz Application   Voltroz Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:33 pm

Thats good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voltroz Application   Voltroz Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voltroz Application
Page 1 of 1