Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saga: Return of a Legend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Buu

Buu

Saga: Return of a Legend Empty
PostSubject: Saga: Return of a Legend   Saga: Return of a Legend Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:05 pm

Altec was lying on the couch at Nex's house. Nex walked into the lounge and picked up the remote and changed the channel. "Hey man I was watching that" Altec said to Nex. "I just wanna check the news" Nex replied. "Oh my god, I have never met a Namekian that likes watching the news" Altec said. "Hmph" Nex grunted. "Horrible destruction in West City" Nex said as read the T.V screen.

"Altec look at that" Nex said. "It's Saiyans" Altec said as he examined the men on the T.V. "Lets go Altec" Nex said. Nex ran out of the house and bursted into the air. Altec walked out the door and and very slowly flew into the air. "Come on Altec" Nex said. "Im tired" Altec replied. Nex and Altec flew into the direction of West City. After about 30 minutes of flying they started hearing screams of destruction. "We're here.

Altec and Nex flew in front of the two men who were leading the attack. Nex looked around and saw hundreds of other saiyans atacking the city. "What are you doing" Altec asked. "Destroying this planet" One of the Saiyans replied. "How did you get here, I mean, there aren't many Saiyans around anymore" Nex said. "We come from the other world, Lord Ice made a portal for us to get from there to here"

As the Saiyan army destroyed the city, Nex and Altec talked to the leaders. "We must stop this army from destroying this planet Nex" Altec whispered in Nex's ear. Altec and Nex flew down to the rubble of a ground. Altec and Nex sent heaps of ki bolts into the sky to get some of the Saiyans attention. About half of the Saiyan army bursted at Altec and Nex. "Ha!!!" A voice shouted. Blasts went flying at the army.

Altec looked in the direction of where the blasts came from. A figure was floating in the air. "Who are you?" Altec asked. "Hello, I am Zalo, I am a Saiyan and I thought I might help you guys take out this army" Zalo replied. "Hi, I am Altec, I am a Saiyan too, and this is Nex, he is namekian" Altec said. "Hey" Zalo said to Nex. The team of three rushed at the army. The Saiyans saw the three fighters, and got into a fighting stance.

"Lets take these punks out" One of the saiyans said. The whole army rushed at the resistance. "Die muderers!!!" Altec shouted. "Atomic Blitz" Altec shouted. He released his finisher and it went in the direction of the army. About a quarter of the army went flying to the ground. The rest were angry and rushed at the fighters again. Altec, Nex and Zalo flew at the army and started fighting the Saiyans. Altec knocked a few of the Saiyans out with his barrage of bolts.

The rest of Altec's attackers jumped on him and started pounding him. Nex got rid of his portion of the army and helped Altec. "Im gonna squash you ya little Namekian insect" One of the Saiyans said after Nex blasted the army off Altec. "Be carefull, because insects bite hard" Nex yelled. Zalo destroyed his portion of the army, and went to help his allies.

Nex got rid of his Saiyan attacker. Altec and Zalo flew high into the air and started blasting the whole area with all their power. Nex rushed up to them and started blasting the area as well. "What...no way" One of the Saiyan leaders yelled. Altec laughed as he saw the leaders hope die. "Thats it, time for part 2" One of the leaders laughed.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Return of a Legend   Saga: Return of a Legend Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:15 pm

Powerlevel: 3,500.
Zenni: 2,000.
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Return of a Legend   Saga: Return of a Legend Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:37 pm

Updated(Like ages ago lol)
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Return of a Legend   Saga: Return of a Legend Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:21 pm

"Now lets take care of these guys" Nex said. Altec went from a grin to a frown. "Hmmmm" Altec thought. "This will be easy" The strongest looking Saiyan laughed. "Yeah and fun" The other replied. "OK, I have had enough of this" Zalo yelled.

"OK Altec, me and Nex will handle this" Zalo said. "Whatever" Altec replied. Zalo and Nex flew toward the Saiyans. "Here come the runts" One of the Saiyans grunted. "Hahaha, fool" Zalo laughed. "Hmmmm, big mouth for a puny punk" The strongest looking Saiyan called.

Nex rushed toward the strongest looking Saiyan. "Zalo, you take the other guy" Nex said. Altec watched from behind. "Your no match for these guys Nex and Zalo" Altec whispered to himself. "Although I still have hope in you" Altec thought to himself. Nex and Zalo put all their energy into one attack, and sent it toward the Saiyans.

The attacks hit the Saiyans. "Hahaha, they're dead now" Nex laughed. As the smoke and dust cleared, the two Saiyans were still standing as though they had never been hit. "Ouch" The strongest lookin Saiyan laughed.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Return of a Legend   Saga: Return of a Legend Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:09 am

short o.o

1000 pl

600 zenni
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrenuo.chocoforum.com/index.htm
Buu

Buu

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Return of a Legend   Saga: Return of a Legend Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:11 am

I know, I will continue it later.
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Return of a Legend   Saga: Return of a Legend Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:24 am

Nex and Zalo nearly fell to the ground in fear. "What are you guys" Nex mumbled. Altec looked from behind, he was only suprised about one thing. How weak Nex and Zalo were compared to the Saiyan warriors. "I might have to step in after all, I can feel Nex's Powerlevel at it's limits, and the other kids powerlevel fading" Altec whispered under his breath. The saiyan warriors continued to laugh. The saiyans stopped and looked at Altec. "Do you want to join in too little boy?" One of the Saiyans asked.

"I will take these guys" Altec said to his allies. Nex and Zalo dropped to the ground. "Good luck Altec" Nex yelled out to his friend. "Now who wants to play first?" Altec asked. The weaker looking saiyan rushed at Altec, the saiyan started throwing punches at him. Altec dodged all of them, but one jab got Altec in the stomach. Altec started the ball rolling. Altec started sending very small blasts of ki at his cocky opponent. The saiyan fell to the ground. "What?? Are you that weak" Altec said suprisingly. His opponents fell to the rubble of a city.

The last saiyan rushed at Altec. Altec sent lots of ki blasts at his opponent. "No way, i only have one thing to do, MIRROR WALL!" The saiyan yelled. Altec was confused, but then he saw his blasts he just sent coming back at him. "Some kind of reflecting mirror" Altec said to himself. Altec dodged all of the ki bullets, but then he remembered his homing blasts he sent. "Oh crud" Altec thought. The saiyan rose higher into the air and yelled. "Lets play a little game Altec, everytime you destroy a homing blast, I will replace it"

Altec thought of a strategy. "OK I got it" Altec said. Altec destroyed as many of the homing blasts as he could, then when the Saiyan replaced them, Altec flew towards the homing bullets, and sent them back at the Saiyan with his own ki blasts. "No way" The saiyan yelled. The homing bullets chased the saiyan around in circles. As the Saiyan was distracted, Altec destroyed the rest of the blasts with his own. The Saiyan let the blasts hit him. Altec flew up to his opponent and said. "Lets start fighting like real Saiyans, you whimp"

"You little runt" The saiyan called to Altec. "Runts arn't as powerful as I am" Altec replied. Altec started pummeling the life out of his opponent. Every now and then a little blood squirted out from the Saiyans mouth. "This is what pain feels like" Altec said to his beaten opponent. Altecd stopped, and looked at his opponent. "Ha!" Altec yelled. He sent a turquiose blast at his opponent. Altec watched his opponent go flying into the rubble at the speed of light. The saiyan was stuck in the middle of the rubble. He moved his arm and spoke into a transmitter. "Lord Ice, come in sir" . Altec heard this, and he was in for the shock of his life.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Return of a Legend   Saga: Return of a Legend Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:30 am

3000 PL

1800 zenni

(dont add until after our rp, rule of frieza's =P)
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrenuo.chocoforum.com/index.htm
Buu

Buu

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Return of a Legend   Saga: Return of a Legend Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:18 pm

But when we need to fight I will use my base 27,000, instead of my new 30,000. That way makes everyone happy.
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Return of a Legend   Saga: Return of a Legend Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:28 pm

I am finished with this. Can't think of anymore to add except fighting an Icer called Ice lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Return of a Legend   Saga: Return of a Legend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saga: Return of a Legend
Page 1 of 1