Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

{Saga}Dark Empires

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buu

Buu

{Saga}Dark Empires Empty
PostSubject: {Saga}Dark Empires   {Saga}Dark Empires Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:57 pm

Weighted Armor

The cheerful Majin Buu was sitting on a rock somewhere in the wastlelands of Planet Earth. "Buu boo bored, Buu boo want a challenge" Majin Buu whined. "Majin Buu sense strong power, Majin Buu go find power and fight" Majin Buu said as he sensed a power coming from a great castle. Majin Buu burst into the air and took off into the evening sun. "Buu like colour of sun" Majin Buu said as he got excited at looking at the sun in the evening sky. Majin Buu was excited about this because he does not remember being in his previous form, nor does he remember anything from that state, so everything is new for Majin Buu. Majin Buu finally arrived at castle after talking to himself about this strange new power. Majin Buu was even more excited about the structure that was holding in front of him. "INTRUDER ALERT!" A sound called from a speaker outside the castle. Majin Buu got a frieght at the sound of the siren, and stood firmly. Not soon after the siren was heard, the castle gates opened, and out came roman warriors.

"Buu boo dont like the sight of these men" Majin Buu said to himself. "Get the fat pink man, capture him now men" One of the fastly approaching men commanded his army. This castle was not just any old castle, this was a roman castle from thousands of years ago, from the great ' Ki War' . This castle was a mystery to anyone who entered it, and the King, Zeos, was a great martial artist, and had a huge empire at his side. The army of men had reached Majin Buu, and had started swinging their swords at him. The front row of the army had all got him, and where slicing Majin Buu to bits. After the great front row of the army had finished with the defenceless Majin Buu, Majin Buu was only small pink bits of spat out chewing gum. "Hehe, looks like we got him off gaurd, that guy actually looked like an enemy". The army walked away from the left over bits of Majin Buu.

Majin Buu started to regenerate, and all the bits of Majin Buu where forming again, and before long, Majin Buu was now back in his body. "You hurt Majin Buu, now you die!" Majin Buu shouted at the descending army. The front row of the army turned around, and looked up into the sky, and saw the fuming with anger Majin Buu, in the sky. "Men, he is back" One of the soldiers in the front row told his men. "Ka...Me...Ha...Me...Ha!" Majin Buu shouted. He sent his pink Kamehameha at the army. Before the rest of the army had time to turn around to see the regenerated Majin Buu, they where already being obliterated at the hands of Majin Buu. Majin Buu was still very angry, and had no one else to take his anger out on, no one he has met...yet.

Majin Buu drifted slowly to the ground, and started walking towards the castle doors. The speaker outside the castle shouted 'Intruder Alert' again. "Shut up" Majin Buu grunted. He sent a ki bolt at the speaker. The remaining bits of the speaker fell to the dessert of a ground from the might of Majin Buu's blast. Majin Buu walked into the castle, and saw a stairway to the lookout of the castle. Majin Buu walked up toward the stairs but..."Die intruder!" A strong voice came from the stairway. Another stronger looking soldier flung himself toward Majin Buu, with his sword clenched in his two hands.

Majin Buu saw the approaching soldier, and sent a kick towards the soldier. The Roman warrior dodged the kick and flung his sword over his head and towards Majin Buu's head. "Buu isn't that much of a weakling" Majin Buu assured the Roman Warrior. The Warrior didn't even hesitate to this, probably because the only attention he was giving, was towards the sword that will soon severe off Majin Buu's head. Surely enough, the sword sliced through the lard of Majin Buu's head. Majin Buu's head went plummeting to the ground, but, as usuall, Majin Buu regrew a new head.

The Roman Warrior sent another swing of his rather heavy sword at Majin Buu's chest. Majin Buu quickly dodged this attack, and pulled his sword out of the Roman Warriors grip. Majin Buu got the Warriors sword and snapped it in half. "Thank you, that was just dead weight" The Roman Warrior said to Majin Buu. "Buu is angry with you, Buu kill you!" Majin Buu shouted at the Roman Warrior. Majin Buu sent a kick at the Roman Warriors stomach, and this time, it hit. The Roman Warrior fell too the ground, with his eye balls in the back of his head. Most likely dead. "That was boring, Majin Buu want real challenge" Majin Buu boed. "Oh yes, you will get a challenge intruder, but first, you must get past my forces" A voice said through another speaker. This voice was Zeos, the great Martial Artist King. King Zeos must of heard Majin Buu's request, because he replied to it. "Majin Buu will finally get challenge?" Majin Buu asked himself.

Majin Buu continued up the stairs, up to the lookout tower. "So, if Majin Buu kill all of men in army, Majin Buu will finally get challenge against tough opponent?" Majin Buu asked himself. "Well, he better not be lieing, Majin Buu will destroy this planet if he is, except Mr Satan" Majin Buu said. His previous meeting with the World Martial Arts Champ had inspired Majin Buu to give up his evil ways.
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

{Saga}Dark Empires Empty
PostSubject: Re: {Saga}Dark Empires   {Saga}Dark Empires Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:59 pm

Next Part coming soon. Most likely after Frieza is revived and my duty is complete.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

{Saga}Dark Empires Empty
PostSubject: Re: {Saga}Dark Empires   {Saga}Dark Empires Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:52 am

buu how many freakin weighted armors do you have -.-
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrenuo.chocoforum.com/index.htm
Buu

Buu

{Saga}Dark Empires Empty
PostSubject: Re: {Saga}Dark Empires   {Saga}Dark Empires Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:06 am

I have 2 left now. I had 1x weighted armor at the start, then I also had 1x Space Capsule, I had 8,000 zenni left, then I returned my Space Capsule, + 10,000 zenni which left me with 18,000 zenni, the I bought another weighted armor. Please grade
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

{Saga}Dark Empires Empty
PostSubject: Re: {Saga}Dark Empires   {Saga}Dark Empires Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:55 am

BUMP!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

{Saga}Dark Empires Empty
PostSubject: Re: {Saga}Dark Empires   {Saga}Dark Empires Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{Saga}Dark Empires
Page 1 of 1