Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

King Cold vs........(Spar)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Cold

King Cold

King Cold vs........(Spar) Empty
PostSubject: King Cold vs........(Spar)   King Cold vs........(Spar) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:30 am

King Cold was back on Earth. He had just been revived and needed to test his new power and his new attack. "This will be fun" Cold said to himself. He flew around looking for a spot. He went back to the Roman Collisuem, where he died. Cold looked at the state of the arena, it was only craters. "Wow, after I died, there must of been a huge battle" Cold said to himself. Cold landed in the arena. He knew that he wouldn't have to search for an opponent, because they would come to him.
Back to top Go down
Android 17

Android 17

PostSubject: Re: King Cold vs........(Spar)   King Cold vs........(Spar) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:09 am

"How pitiful" 17 said to himself as he flew across the rubble that used to be a village, the people there were annoying and just angered him to the point of they're demise. The world needed less annoying bugs anyway so in a way he helped the earth out, he chuckled to himself thinking on how he was now the hero.

Soon he found another pile of rubble remaining of what seemed to be a arena for warriors, interested he slowed his speed and lowered his body to the ground to look around only to find a lone man with horns and purple skin. "Disgusting" The android said as he walked towards the creature. "And what the hell are you supposed to be?" he mocked the man as he was only but a few feet away. "Halloween isn't for another month you know"
Back to top Go down
King Cold

King Cold

PostSubject: Re: King Cold vs........(Spar)   King Cold vs........(Spar) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:59 pm

King Cold stared his opponent in the eye. "You pitiful human, do you really think that you can fight me...the KING of all Changlings?" King Cold asked this man. "No wait, you are no human, you are an Android, you have no powerlevel" King Cold said to himself. "Well, time to take out the trash!" The happy King Cold laughed.

"I will be able to test my new power. That rat Goku, killed me, and since...My power has increased" King Cold said as he crunched his fists. "You make the first move....you disgusting pig".

(Dont attack me until some Mod decides to look at my Quest and grade it. If this fight dosen't start for a couple of days, don't blame me, blame the Mods)
Back to top Go down
King Cold

King Cold

PostSubject: Re: King Cold vs........(Spar)   King Cold vs........(Spar) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:21 am

This battle can be continued....NOW...
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: King Cold vs........(Spar)   King Cold vs........(Spar) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:10 am

Batuella saw the two of them and decided he would have a bit of fun. he quickly dived down towards both of them "He mind If I join if you do I'll just leave but I just wanna get a little practice in." Batuella said truthfully
(android 17 have I invited you to the evil squad yet?)
Back to top Go down
http://uran10.proboards.com/index.cgi
King Cold

King Cold

PostSubject: Re: King Cold vs........(Spar)   King Cold vs........(Spar) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:59 am

(Invite me please!!!) Also this is how it works. First off, It goes 17, than me then you Batuella. That is the order. 17 post when ready.
Back to top Go down
Android 17

Android 17

PostSubject: Re: King Cold vs........(Spar)   King Cold vs........(Spar) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:56 am

(You have and I have yet to accept, and don't you think your a bit powerful for us?)

He smiled as this being known as a changeling recognized him as an android not a human in which now he wouldn't have to kill him but that didn't mean he couldn't beat him now a few notches. "Fine, let us see worm" He got into a stance and all was still for a moment, the dust blew around them before 17 clenched his fists. "I wonder how long it will take for me to wipe that smirk off your face!" He yelled as he swung his leg towards the supposed King's stomach. 'Let's see you fly' he thought. as he shot a energy ball in mid air at the new comer, in response in his request to join.

No pl in the attack, just to make the fight last alil longer and make it flashier which I find fun
Back to top Go down
King Cold

King Cold

PostSubject: Re: King Cold vs........(Spar)   King Cold vs........(Spar) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:56 am

"Welcome 17" King Cold said to his challenger. King Cold had his eyes closed and was laughing. King Cold opened his eyes immediatly. The King saw a leg coming towards him. The kick was very fast, so King cold did not have time to decifer where the kick was heading. Before he knew it, he was plummeting to the ground. "Argh" King Cold mumbled. King Cold back flipped in mid air before hitting the ground, and landed on his feet.

King Cold looked up, and saw an energy ball coming straight at him. "Not this time Android!!" King Cold shouted. King Cold sent a blast of his own, too match the Androids blast. "Take that Android" King Cold laughed. The King thought for a moment, than dashed into the air, and sent another energy blast at 17. "You cant escape my power boy, I mean you piece of trash that should have been made into a toaster or what not" King Cold mumbled, then corrected himself.

(I will not use any ki either, not until this starts getting interesting. Also Bat Boy, you cant fight us, firstly because you are too strong and also because in the Royal Rumble, after I died, you flew off to Namek in your space pod. Also a reminder 17, this is a spar, so I will not kill you, and I expect you not to kill me. Oh and you know that rule of Frieza's that if you are in battle, and you get graded on another topic, you cant add that gain to your PL until the battle is over? Well I want too RP while I wait for you to post, so here is the solution. When we start using ki, I will keep my PL at its base level, but if I get graded like 5 mins later, I will add that gain, but my PL will stay at its base when I fight here. Example: Coldy has 13,800 PL, in battle against 17, he said that he will keep his PL at its base. 10 minutes later, Coldy gets graded, he gains 5,000 PL, on Coldy's profile, he will now have 18,800 PL, but in battle with 17, he will have 13,800 PL to battle with.)
Back to top Go down
King Cold

King Cold

PostSubject: Re: King Cold vs........(Spar)   King Cold vs........(Spar) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:35 pm

Also, I have transformed and have a PL of 41,600. I will not use my new power in battle, so during this battle I will only use my 13,800 PL, unless you want to fight me at my full potential. But you would get your ass handed too you. Literally.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: King Cold vs........(Spar)   King Cold vs........(Spar) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:56 am

(if you can see my space pod was taken off of 2 points it had 3 now it has 1 which means I'm back on earth. also I woudn't kill you guys even thoguh my ki is high it wouldn't make a difference I need to be able to make sure I can get 3mil before changing thorugh my 3rd and 3th form)
Back to top Go down
http://uran10.proboards.com/index.cgi
King Cold

King Cold

PostSubject: Re: King Cold vs........(Spar)   King Cold vs........(Spar) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:32 am

Ummm What? I really dont understand. I think this means you are actually on Earth and want too fight. Also Batty me and 17 dont want to use ki in our battle until things start getting interesting, and if you join, you play by our rules until we say so, got it?

Posting Order:

King Cold
Android 17
Batuella
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Cold vs........(Spar)   King Cold vs........(Spar) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King Cold vs........(Spar)
Page 1 of 1