Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival

Go down 
+7
Android 17
Gohan
Goten
Batuella
Kid Trunks
Frieza
Goku
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Gohan

Gohan

Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:50 pm

(Actually, we'll pick the competitors round by round.... Also, interference is allowed, but only by the leaders.)

Gohan grinned slyly. "Batuella, huh? ... I'll take him on myself," he grinned smiling evily towards Frieza. "Come on, attack me," Gohan shouted towards Batuella in a loud booming voice.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:00 am

I'm deleting Goku's posts. He left the saga, no re-joining. :@
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:04 am

Batuella looked at gohan he knew gohan was far stronger than him. and he saw goku leave as well. It wasn't what he wanted "I once a proud Primal batuem am now a failed imperial batuem." He whispered to himself. a few tears appear din his eyes but he wipped them before anyone noticed. he wasn't one for killing or dying but he knew gohan for sure was. he looked at the half saiyan for a little while and decided that if he was going down it was gonna be at full strength. well not full strength. "Gohan as you know this is the form I was keeping from you but once again I have suppressed energy that is far beyond the power of my so called ultimate form. It would make no difference to how our battle will end though it is as clear as day." He walked on to the grassy plain and turn towards the half saiyan. "Time to go full strength in this form!" batuella said as suddenly the wings on his back grew to a very huge size. his wings were large enough to wrap around his entire body. "Imperial claws I summon you!" he said as two claws emerged from his hands as they did the heat around the area increased. "I am not going down without a fight!" Batuella said before charging towards the half saiyan. "Imperial claw!" he cried as he charged towards gohan and tried to slash him with his claws. unlike the primal claw which effects kicked in later this one happened one time. he would feel his insides begging to break apart. and since the speed of an imperial batuem was more than triple the speed of his primal form. he would have no problem hitting the saiyan boy. As he collided with gohan he also took out a sword and slashed the saiyan across his chest.
sword uses left: 24/25

Ki used: 12,000 + 20,000

Ki left: 594,400
Back to top Go down
http://uran10.proboards.com/index.cgi
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:51 am

Gohan grinned. "You've gone faster, but so have I," Gohan explained, using 32,000 Ki to teleport behind Batuella and then slam his hand into his head and push his head into the grassy field. "Batuella, I can also transform," Gohan claimed, before lifting Batuella up to his feet, teleporting behind him with golden hair and bulging muscles (Super Saiyan Grade 2) and smirking. "Bring it to me," he said with a sly facial expression.

Ki Gained: 5,000,000.
Ki Lost: 32,000.
Ki Used: 4,400.
Ki Left: 6,383,600.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:34 am

AS Batuella was knocked to the ground he smirked. he quickly flipped and delivered a kick the the half saiyan boys face. before his wings grew back to full size again. he used his speed again to fly high into the air. "Let's see how did the move go again oh yes It was like this!" batuella said as he cupped his hands and looked down at the saiyan boy known as gohan. "Black flames...!" he cried as black flaming ki began pouring into his hands. "Inferno!" he cried a she released his blast towards the saiyan boy. "Good just enough energy he said as he secretly threw his sword down into the blaze towards gohan and flew down close to it.

sword left: 23/25
Ki lost: 4,400
Ki used: 20,000 + 20,000
Ki left: 570,000
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:03 pm

Well this is going nowhere. Gohan hasnt posted and it looks like nobody else really cares. Lets move on. Frieza left with his fighters to Planet Frieza and there they wait and train blah blah blah.
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:46 am

Actually, if you don't mind, can we continue? It's just that I've been really sick the past few days, but I'm ready now, so...?
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:30 am

I also dont feel like dying again.... I hate planned saga's. It's obvious how its going to end. I think the battle should be postponed. Post what you feel is the right thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:32 am

I'm think this saga should just be ended right here. frieza is revived I don't hink we need to go through more dying again.
Back to top Go down
Android 17

Android 17

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:39 am

I agree
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:40 am

Indeed
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrenuo.chocoforum.com/index.htm
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:08 am

Too bad. All of you worked so hard on this. Anyways since Batuella doesn't want to fight me and Cell is too weak. How about a one on one no weapon battle, Frieza? Meaning we can use items but we can't use weapons. Start the thread and PM me if you are down with it. Death match.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:09 am

frieza shouldn't fight you he isn't ready to die again goku.
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:17 am

How about Frieza, Cell and you take me on. Normal death match. No restrictions.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:18 am

it would have to be the entire UCa againts you if we want to win and we would all have to get a weapon to stand a chance and we know that can be arranged
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:25 am

>> I say no, I wont be in a death match for awhile
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrenuo.chocoforum.com/index.htm
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:27 am

Anyway, gains?

(Automatic Weighted Armor = x2.
Weighted Armor = x2.
Super Saiyan Grade 2 = x3.)
Back to top Go down
Yamcha

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:16 pm

Gains for what?

(Automatic Weighted Armor = X2.
Weighted Armor = X2.)
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:36 pm

No weighted armor? This was a group post. You can only use weighted armor in training posts. Plus nothing really happened.
Back to top Go down
Yamcha

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:32 am

I do have a weighted armor.
I don't' really get it, but seems like no one gains any points for doing nothing. XD
Back to top Go down
Meraxa

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:21 am

(Basically since all of us were in one thread, weighted armour don't get applied)
Back to top Go down
Kid Trunks

Kid Trunks

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:14 am

Well we could all get small gains. Like 2500 PL or whateva for actually putting our characters at risk of death or somewhat. Ur choice Mods and Admins
Back to top Go down
Goten

Goten

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:26 am

What happened I don't really know myself, before I knew it this thread was over. I think we should get small gains, if any gains at all.
Back to top Go down
Kid Trunks

Kid Trunks

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:39 pm

Agreed, gains should be in place, as I said, it is up to the Mods or Admins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3