Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cell Jr vs Cell

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cell Jr

Cell Jr

Cell Jr vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Cell Jr vs Cell   Cell Jr vs Cell Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:51 am

Cell jr was a light blue large bud that wa sin the middle of a forest. He wa shunting and killing the humans that entered to feed on them. "heheheeh" The young biological android snickered as he sensed a familiar ki. "F-Father" Jr said as he sensed cell's energy.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

Cell Jr vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell Jr vs Cell   Cell Jr vs Cell Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:09 am

Cell came from behind one of the forests many trees, he had sensed his young spawn absorbing random humans foolishly. While the youngling had been having it's self a kill joy Cell had been fending off the stronger enemies so they would not kill his spawn, after all he would be useful in the time to come.

"Jr." Cell said as he took some steps forward, each step seemed to echo in the forest as his tail waved with every step. "Your intellegence is so low at the moment I am almost disgraced to say that I have given you life." The biological android said plainly. "By killing so many humans in one area you cause stronger beings to come into the area in which I fended them off!"
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrenuo.chocoforum.com/index.htm
Cell Jr

Cell Jr

Cell Jr vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell Jr vs Cell   Cell Jr vs Cell Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:17 am

Jr turned around to see his father. "Father I did not know please teach me to be cunning like you." The bug said to the imperfect form of cell. He knew that if he became as smart and as cunning as his father he would be able grow and become perfect. "Please father teach me." he said a second time.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

Cell Jr vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell Jr vs Cell   Cell Jr vs Cell Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:20 am

Cell sighed as his spawn begged him to teach him how to be perfect, something that could not be taught with words but actions. "I will teach you... my son." He said as he turn around leaving his back facing the spawn. "But first, you must be punished for your actions." He mumbled before his tail whipped out and slammed his spawn into a tree.

(sorry I took control of that =/ lol but I had to)
Back to top Go down
Cell Jr

Cell Jr

Cell Jr vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell Jr vs Cell   Cell Jr vs Cell Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:22 am

Cell Jr was knocked into the tree hard when all of a sudden he became very angry. the vegeta in him was showing more. "father Why did you do that punish me I wont let you!" jr then jumped out at his father throwing a punch towards cell body.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

Cell Jr vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell Jr vs Cell   Cell Jr vs Cell Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:26 am

The imperfect being sighed and put out his hand and caught the punch easily. "You have so much to learn youngling." He said before twisting his body around and throwing a punch into his spawns face. "Never let your anger take control!"
Back to top Go down
Cell Jr

Cell Jr

Cell Jr vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell Jr vs Cell   Cell Jr vs Cell Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:30 am

Jr was punched and flew back a feet into the forest. "Father you'll see what my power is!" Jr said as he cupped his hands and looked towards cell. "KA...ME..." He began as a light green orb formed in the palm of his hands. "HA...ME..." He continued as the orb got bigger and bigger. "Ha!" he shouted as he blasted a light green kamehameha at cell.

Ki used 100
Ki left: 250
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

Cell Jr vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell Jr vs Cell   Cell Jr vs Cell Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:52 am

Cell smirked as his puny spawn tried to commit a kamehame wave, the size and power of the attack was almost pathetic. Holding out one hand the wave of ki energy went dove straight towards the biological android and without a single gruff or yell he smacked the ki wave into the air and thirty yards away into the forest causing a small explosion. "If that is your power I might as well destroy you." He smirked waiting for his underling to try once more.

ki lost 100

ki left 400
Back to top Go down
Cell Jr

Cell Jr

Cell Jr vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell Jr vs Cell   Cell Jr vs Cell Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:55 am

Cell Jr was really getting mad now he quickly jumped int the air and put tow of his fingers on his head. the two fingers soon began to spark as energy flowed through them. "Special beam cannon!" Jr cried as he blasted a red beam with a red spiraling outline towards his father.

Ki used 150
Ki left:100
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

Cell Jr vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell Jr vs Cell   Cell Jr vs Cell Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:04 am

Again Cell watched as his spawn let loose another weak attack and again he swiped it away with ease. He had been disapointed, he had hoped his spawn would have been much stronger then this but he had been wrong. Hopefully this small battle would make it stronger.. "Jr, I will show you how to do a REAL attack.." He said moving into a crouching position. "KAAAA.... MEEEEEE..." He said with his voice echoing into the forests dephs, a deep green light began to flow through his fingers. "HAAAAAA-MEEEEEE...." He smirked as the energy flowed to the equal power of his spawns. "SAY GOOD NIGHT YOUNGLING! HAAAAAA!!!" He yelled as he sent out a powerful kamehame wave at his spawn, tho this power was reduced it would still knock him out.

ki lost 150

ki used 100

ki left 50
Back to top Go down
Cell Jr

Cell Jr

Cell Jr vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell Jr vs Cell   Cell Jr vs Cell Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:07 am

Jr watched as he saw the blast come towards him there was nothing he could do. he was engulfed by the blast and fell on top of a tree knocked out in the dense forest. "Father...." He said before drifting off. he now had a new goal and that was to become stronger.

Ki lost 100
Ki left:0
Back to top Go down
Seijiro

Seijiro

Cell Jr vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell Jr vs Cell   Cell Jr vs Cell Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:13 pm

Power level gain for both = 4,900
Zenni gain for both = 2,450

If you were not done pm me and i will delete this and wait for you guys to tell me you finished
Back to top Go down
Batuella

Cell Jr vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell Jr vs Cell   Cell Jr vs Cell Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:18 pm

we were done
Back to top Go down
http://uran10.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

Cell Jr vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell Jr vs Cell   Cell Jr vs Cell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cell Jr vs Cell
Page 1 of 1