Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Seijiro

Seijiro

Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest Empty
PostSubject: Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest   Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:57 am

Setting: The snow covered north, more specifically a nice flat tundra that already has about 2 feet of snow on the ground. Even though it is the middle of the day the sky is a dark grey that is border lining on black. The entire scene is extremely depressing and cold especially as a low lining cloud rolled in covering the already bleak terrain in a thick mist.

Seijiro was in the middle of a snow covered field scanning the area for some place to use to shelter himself from the impending storm. Each one of his breaths where completely visible in front of him as he slowly floaated over the snow not wishing to get it anywhere near his clothes with the temperature dropping as it is. As Seijiro scanned the Horizon he finally saw something that might succeed in doing what he needed as the shadowy outline of either a mountain range or a town became visible in the distance
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest   Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 12:34 am

Noah was sitting outside in the cold, using his own ki to keep his drink from freezing. It was the weirdest drink he'd ever had, though most drinks didn't have copper in them now did they? Or iron? Or plasma right? He'd have to share this with his old man, the geezer had the weirdest of tastes afterall.
Still, might as well get going, a storm was going, and most of his visions had him winding up in the middle of it if he didn't leave now. He picked up a bucket, and scooped up most of the red snow, a bit of water should distill any noticeable taste.
As he walked back towards his house in his large coat and scarf which covered most of his face, he noticed there was something moving out here. Great, more practice.
"Excuse me, what do you think you're doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Seijiro

Seijiro

PostSubject: Re: Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest   Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:27 am

I am trying to seek shelter from the incoming storm now if you don't mind what is it to you Seijiro said as as he approached the source of the shadow in the mist that Seijiro assumed was also the source of the voice. The man who casted the shadow in the freezing mist was a massive 8 feet tall, all that was going through Seijiro's head at this time was Wow that guy is freaking huge I wonder what they fed him, hang on he doesn't have a tail thank goodness I was actually starting to get tired of running into people who where at least partly members of my own race, heck I was starting to think that I have seen more tails here than when I was back on Planet Vegeta where everyone had tails.. Seijiro then took notice of the red snow that the man was scooping up which meant that it was more than likely soaked with blood. Seijiro then became wary of the man who was infront of him and was now on guard.

(Gonna use Weighted armor for this topic.)
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest   Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:34 am

"The storm? I see, that makes sense. Though why you came here in the first place is still odd, but not as bothersome." Noah said, rubbing his tired eyes, the mist getting heavier and heavier as the snow storm got closer and closer. Luckily, he was used to this kind of weather, so his vision was only partially impaired.
All of a sudden though, the man in front of him seemed tense, perhaps even slightly frightened. Then Noah looked down at his bucket.
"Ah yes, this. See, the people from this village were a bit unkind to my family earlier this year. I had a bit of a... incentive, shall we say? That their weapons were all broken, and most of the men out for the day. Of course they came back, but when you have one's wife in hand, it becomes a lot easier to bring them to their knees. They leaked out quite a bit, and I found the taste to be somewhat to my liking, hence why I'm taking it home. Got a problem with that?"
Back to top Go down
Seijiro

Seijiro

PostSubject: Re: Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest   Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:45 am

Yes I do have a problem with the mindless slaughtering of innocents. You...you...You're Insane Seijiro said his rage boiling over at the thought of the slaughter of the residents of this village by this one man just because in the mind of this lunatic they were unkind. Seijiro rushed in to throw a punch out of sheer rage completely forgetting to put anything but muscle power behind it.
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest   Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:57 am

"What... was that?!" Noah bellowed, his rage suddenly soaring in an instant, he just wanted to kill this motherfu-
A vision suddenly blared into his head, one depicting a battle... between him and this stranger. Noah was on the floor, shattered and broken, whilst above him, was the stranger, all powerful with barely a scratch. And though he could see multiple futures, Noah could tell this to be the most likely outcome. He would have to avoid direct confrontation for as long as possible.
Back with his sights in the present, Noah could see the stranger coming at him with a punch, but it was so hastily made that Noah had to simply sidestep in order to avoid, then grabbing the stranger's arm, and throwing him into one of the now vacant houses of the village.
"Do you really want to waste your energy one me? Or do you wish to conserve it, and survive the oncoming blizzard. I need not worry about either, as this land is my home. I am far more used to it than you."
Back to top Go down
Seijiro

Seijiro

PostSubject: Re: Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest   Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:11 am

Heh to me the threat of the blizard means nothing to mindless slaughtering of innocents. And besides I have more than enough energy to spare to keep me warm after I make you pay. Seijiro said as climbed out of the house stopping long enough to toss his cape back in he was wearing nothing now but his sleeveless shirt and his weighted armor. His body just erupted with blue flaming ki that just seemed to surround him causing the snow on the ground to swirl around him and melt. Seijiro ran at the man to throw another punch but this time he stopped short jumping up to kick him straight in the face.
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest   Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:30 am

"Oh please, this was far from mindless. If it were simply mindless slaughtering, I would not have made a concious decision about it, and nor would I bother to remember each of their names, all 86 of them. I will make a marker for them with those names on it, and place it alongside my home, as I have with the other five. Lets see, in alphabetical order, theres Anna, Bella, Bernard - Ooh! Mustn't forget Ben, his scream was perhaps my favourite." Noah went on with his list of names, when the stranger suddenly charged at him, seemingly throwing a punch. Naturally, Noah went to block, but suddenly found his eyes blinded by a piece leather, the stranger's shoe to be exact.
Of course, Noah went stumbling back a bit, but he was standing up straight again soon enough. However the impact upon his face had loosened his scarf, and it unfolded around him. His face was revealed, but there was nothing he could do about it now.
"So what do you think? My mother says I look like my father, but I don't know about that. I personally feel that its my little brother who'll have that little facial feature." Noah grinned a rather disturbing smile, spirals could be seen evidently in his eyes.
"Now tell me, was that meant to be a kick?"
Back to top Go down
Seijiro

Seijiro

PostSubject: Re: Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest   Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:44 am

Seijiro didn't answer hearing this monster name them off as if they where nothing to him but something to kill for points had sent Seijiro into a fury that completely blocked out his normal peaceful thought process. Seijiro ran at the man as if to punch him in the gut but before his strike he seemingly disappeared appearing behind him and lashing out with a kick to the back of the head. Though his mind was a blank slate good for nothing but fighting just as most believed all saiyans were he knew that a man of this size would require speed more than strenght to beat

Ki
Starting ki 300
ki used in kick 1
remaining 299
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest   Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:19 am

Noah watched as his opponent grew increasingly angry at what seemed to him to be perfectly normal. He watched as his opponent charged again, seemingly to punch him in the gut, however the man soon disappeared altogether, only for Noah to realise that his opponent was in fact behind him, and said opponent attacked with another kick, this time to the back of Noah's head. The giant of a man hopped a bit from initial momentum, but soon enough came to a stop.
"I see, that one was a bit stronger than the first one. But all the same, you really call something of that strength a kick? Pathetic really... Hmm, I guess I really don't know your name, but thats a problem, what am I meant to put on the marker..."
He had another piece of foresight, though this time it was multiple visions at once. Lets see, West City Mets win the series, useless; random planet gets blow up by an asteroid - didn't concern him; grabbing the stranger's tail; facing down some bra- Wait, what was that about a tail?

Now why would he do that? In fact, he hadn't even noticed a tail before, though that was probably because he hadn't been looking for it.
He looked at his opponent for a moment, and then saw a slither of movement.
"I see, so you do have a tail. Weird..."
Okay, so his opponent had one, but this still didn't explain its significance, or practicality in combat. He was a genius sure, but even that made no sense to him. Whatever, he would plan ahead.
"I must ask, are you capable of this?" Noah asked, firing an energy blast towards the general direction of the mountain. It may have seemed insignificant, but that would prove useful later.
"Or, are you only good at those damned kicks of yours?" Noah yelled as he threw the contents of his bucket into his opponent's eyes, hopefully blinding him as Noah went to his side, where he would then throw his elbow into the opponent's side.

Ki at start: 150
Ki lost from the kick: 1
Ki used with beam: 4
Ki used with elbow: 15
Ki remaining: 130
Back to top Go down
Seijiro

Seijiro

PostSubject: Re: Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest   Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:41 am

I am capable of far more than just simple beams and kicks Seijiro said as he side stepped the bloody snow right into an elbow to his gut. Seijiro slid back relatively unaffected by the elbow to his side his rage blinding him to the pain. He put his hands out in front of him focusing his ki to the the tips of each of his fingers he made what for the lack of a better term Ki-claws. Seijiro then charged at the monstrous man his hands low to the ground as he moved once he was in range he started to attack the man with a furious barrage of attacks that included some slashing, ripping, tearing motions with his claws, with some kicks thrown in for good measure. Seijiro yelled out the name of his attack at the end of his barrage TORA-TSUME DAGEKI

Ki
-15 from the elbow
-4 from Tora-tsume Dageki
280 remaining
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest   Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:10 am

Noah raised an eyebrow, hmm, so perhaps this guy had some fighting merit to him afterall. Then he watched as his opponent appeared to make what appeared to be claws of energy. So what, he was a wolverine wannabe or something? Apparently so, as his opponent charged at him in similar fashion to the fictional character, attacking like a savage beast in random sweeaps of slashs, kicks, and even a ripping motions.
"The Tiger Claw Strike eh? Well I'm sorry, but I don't think even a tiger can stand up to a Tempest!" Noah yelled as he stepped back from his opponent.
He then charged up his energy into a sphere-like shape, which he placed in front of his body, before spreading out both arms, the energy then releasing itself from the condensed shape as a massive beam attack.
"TEMPEST BEAM!"

Ki lost: 4
Ki used: 46
Ki remaining: 80
Back to top Go down
Seijiro

Seijiro

PostSubject: Re: Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest   Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:25 am

You are right a tiger can't stand up to a tempest but a dragon can Seijiro Roared as he also leapt backwards. He put his hands out in front of him then pulled them back off to his side as a he formed a ball of Ki in between his hands. His feet sunk into the ground with the force of just charging the attack. Seijiro was saying the name of the attack as it formed inbetween his hands. RYUUUUUUUU....SHUUUUUUUU....HA!!!!

Seijiro fired his energy wave and it crashed right into Noah's attack over powering it pushing it back at noah. Seijiro then moved to throw a punch at Noah in the wake of the beam

Ki
-46 for canceling the beam
-4 for over powering it
-10 for punch
220 left
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest   Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:40 am

You know, had his visions been kinder today, Noah might've stood a chance of avoiding a foolish mistake like this one. Instead for his troubles, he had his beam overpowered and pushed back on him, and whilst the beam still flew, got a punch to his gut. Not the best day so far to say the least.
Speaking of visions, he had finally figured out the details behind the one regarding him and the opponent's tail. Humans at one point also had tails, but those had been phased out as part of the evolutionary process towards Homo Sapien. However, there was still a little stubble of where the tail bone used to be within the human backside. Now touching this area causes great discomfort for the person involved, and similarly, grabbing an animals tail is painful as well. However, with a nervous system as complex as a human's, the presence of a tail would be inconvenient at best, as simply grabbing it would cause paralysis throughout the entire body.
Now normally he wouldn't risk testing such a dangerous theorem, but since he only had to hold out for a minute or so, he was willing to take that risk - especially since he had seen it as a possible future.
"HA!" Noah yelled, kicking up some snow, blasting a beam through the snow, and then using the distraction to get behind his opponent, and reach for that tail.

Ki lost: 14
Ki used in beam: 16
Ki remaining: 50
Back to top Go down
Seijiro

Seijiro

PostSubject: Re: Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest   Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:01 am

The light of the beam shined through the snow so when it melted its way through the snow Seijiro just batted it away as if it was nothing more than an annoying glowing gnat. Seijiro was barely able to make out the movements of his opponent as Noah went behind him in an attempt to grab at his tail. Oh no you don't

Seijiro spun around and went to kick Noah but was too late as his stail got grabbed zapping him of most of his strength for a few seconds as he was caught off guard stopping his attack dead in its tracks. Grumble guess he knows what is the weakness of most saiyans So I think that I will play along with this for now though he will regret it later.

Ki
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest   Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:28 am

Noah nearly got a kick for his troubles, but just in time for him, achieved his objective . He had the stranger's tail, and with it, they were paralyzed.
"I see, so I was right - your tail is your greatest weakness. A pity really, because I can honestly see nothing that about this from which you can benefit. Of course, its possible the tail contains more primal DNA and hormones, which upon triggered by perhaps receiving a type of energy signature, would allowing for startling changes in ones physical appearance, and perhaps even their abilities. Sad isn't it, that this is where we must then part. See, that energy beam I fired off before was not merely a demonstration, but rather a trigger. The mountain upon which we stand is rather tall and wide, starting an avalanche even at this height is nearly impossible, even with a stength like my own. However towards the top, where the snow is packed closer into one area, simply removing a single piece of that snow with a bit of heat, can bring a whole side crashing down..." Noah explained, though he did not need to, the oncoming wave of snow and ice would've been a good enough visual metaphor for anyone to understand.

"Perhaps we will meet again. If so, the results will not be pleasant for either of us." Noah said jumping on top of one of the houses, as their foundations lay deep enough to not be swept away. And as the avalanche swept past, he tossed the stranger in. Maybe the name would arise later...
Back to top Go down
Seijiro

Seijiro

PostSubject: Re: Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest   Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:50 am

Seijiro caught himself with his Ki just before he entered the snow. He had to swerve to avoid getting swept up in a tsunami sized wave of snow. Seijiro used that wave as a cover of sorts keeping himself out of the sight of Noah as he flew up and behind the man. Seijiro dived like a falcon after his prey ready to deliver a kick to the face of the evil individual who seemed to be planning things multiple steps in advance something that Seijiro has been to angry to do the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest   Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:13 am

Noah wrapped up his scarf around his head again, better to avoid getting his face covered in snow that might get thrown up. Yet, something was off. His opponent had shown a surprising amount of skill in using his energy, and yet he was so easily beaten by simply tossing him into the avalanche?
No, something was off. Now thinking about it in theory, one would be manipulate their energy to become something similar to an electromagnetic wave. And at the the right strength and frequency, it would be enough to literally 'resist' the magnetic pull of the Earth, allowing one to utilise flight, but not fly off into the void of space due to gravity still acting upon them. Now assuming his opponent was capable of such a thing, where would be the best area of attack, considering his usual tendencies shown thus far.

His opponent had avoided obvious attempts to strike, using cunning, trickey, and distraction as key elements in his attack. There was a faked punch, then kick to the head; sudden disappearance and reappearance to deliver a kick to the back of his head; using a beam to throw Noah off balance, and then striking; when Noah had reached for the tail, the opponent had tried to kick him. From this it was obvious. If his opponent were not coming from the front, and their habit was to kick, as well as having the ability to fly...
"Gotcha!" Noah yelled, turning to grab his opponent by the foot, and slam him down into the chimney of the house.
Back to top Go down
Seijiro

Seijiro

PostSubject: Re: Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest   Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:32 am

Seijiro was caught mid kick and was used as a club of sorts as he was smashed through the chimney. The bricks that made up the chimney managed to cause Seijiro's head to bleed as he smashed through them. Seijiro burst out laughing as he shattered the chimney with his head. Seijiro then spun himself like a corkscrew to deliver a kick to the head of the man who was still holding onto his leg.
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest   Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:52 am

The stranger's skull made a tool for smashing up the chimney, though from the smell of it, even that wasn't going to hold up. He would've laughed too, but the kick to his right jaw somewhat prevented that. This time he lost his balance big time, but being an eight foot man in his prime, standing on top of a slanted rooftop in the middle of freezing conditions did not help his case. He fell over, crashing through the rooftop, which had apparently only barely supported him - something he had forgotten to factor in. Perhaps he could find an answer as to how to win with some foresight...
Five babies to one mother; a cat scratching its owner; a glass of milk tipping over. Nothing he could use.

He had to use his environmen-
*WHOOSH*
A sudden downpour of snow came upon his coat, so the storm blizzard had finally reached them had it? Perhaps nature blessed him afterall. He left through the doorway of the house (having already knocked in the door earlier that day), picking up a box of matches. This village was up in the mountains, and thus heating was required for survival. This heating came from a series of gas canisters piled up on one side of the village. Breaking off wood from the doorway, he rushed to the canisters, under the cover of the blizzard. Once there, he broke open a hole in the lid of one of the canisters, but then covered it up with the wood. He lay his palm on the wood, heated with energy, and watched as the wood burned. Even in this blizzard, the flame was large enough to stand strong. Eventually the flames would burn through the wood, igniting the gas, and all the canisters would go boom. Hopefully that stranger would see the light and investigate, with Noah now watching from a distance of approximately 50 feet.
Back to top Go down
Seijiro

Seijiro

PostSubject: Re: Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest   Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:18 am

Seijiro followed the movements of the man's ki and when he stopped on the other side of one of the buildings Seijiro's curiosity grew. The blizzard had came already and with his cape in what remains of one of the houses Seijiro would have to be very careful not to get frozen to death the last thing he wants to do is to stand in front of King Yemma have to explain how he was so stupid that he let himself get frozen to death. Seijiro slowly approached the area in which the man had stopped which had now started to glow what he found was a gas can with a burning stick in it, Seijiro grabbed the stick just below the flame burying it into the snow causing the flame to go out with a sizzle. Seijiro then flew out searching for the ki of the man, he found the ki signature that he was looking for and followed its source that was fifty feet away from the canisters that he tried to blow up.

Seijiro shook his head as he approached hovering a few inches above the snow that was accumulating at a rapid rate from the blizzard. Seijiro's hands were in front of him as he just cracked his knuckles by holding his fist in the opposite hand,
It is going to take alot more than that to get away from me and thank you for showing me where the fuel is I am going to need that after I am done making you pay for the deaths of those villagers. You insane poor excuse for a member of the Human Race
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest   Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:09 am

Noah simply watched as the flames atop the fuel canisters were extinguished, snow splattering directly into the front of his scarf. No matter, from the looks of it, the wood had been removed from the canister, and then shoved into the snow. That left one of the canisters with a hole in it...
"It is going to take alot more than that to get away from me and thank you for showing me where the fuel is I am going to need that after I am done making you pay for the deaths of those villagers. You insane poor excuse for a member of the Human Race."
"Insane? Oh INSANE am I?!" Noah yelled rhetorically, even breaking out into sheer laughter.

"You... you really don't get it do you? It looks like I really will have to explain three important things to you. 1) Get away from you? Everything I've tried so far has been about killing you, not getting away. 2) I do not consider myself a part of that pitiful species - I have already evolved into something much, much more." He laughed harder and harder, pulling out the box of matches he had earlier picked up.
"3) You honestly think I'd just let you have all that fuel? Please, you're more foolish than I thought. Pray tell, what do you think was keeping all that gas from leaking out? Why the piece of wood I had placed of course. Now obviously, the wind has thus far been blowing in direction." He said, pointing behind him, the snow passing by him as he pointed that out, however he quickly pulled out a match.
"Gas may be lighter than air, and thus rise quickly, but it cannot overpower the prevailing wind. And from the smell of it..." He lit a match, and then flicked it with enough strength to get to go just behind the stranger. "It'll be interesting to see if you can too."
Back to top Go down
Seijiro

Seijiro

PostSubject: Re: Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest   Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:53 am

Seijiro caught the lit match as it was thrown by him extinguishing it in his hands before throwing it behind noah so that it sinks into the snow kind of like a thrown blade in dirt. Seijiro just shook his head because he knows that he could keep this up all day but the process of doing so brings the gas closer to them which means just the striking of the matches that where getting wet with the falling snow has become more and more dangerous, It also meant that using Ki attacks ran the risk of setting off the gas until it disipated. Oh boy I am in for a long fight still oh well I guess that is more punishment for this guy. You realize that we can keep this up until either A you run out of matches or B the striking of the matches sets off the gas that you want to blow up so badly which will most likely cause another slightly smaller but still dangerous avalanche. So why don't we just get back to fighting normally

Seijiro floated above the snow as he took up his defensive position. Ready for just about anything the massive human could throw at him.
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest   Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:25 am

Noah was slightly ticked at the stranger's extinguishing of his match, which meant now that the gas was going to be close to engulf him as well if he set it off - great.
"You realize that we can keep this up until either A you run out of matches or B the striking of the matches sets off the gas that you want to blow up so badly which will most likely cause another slightly smaller but still dangerous avalanche. So why don't we just get back to fighting normally."
"Normally? Since when was any part of our fighting something that could be considered normal?" Noah laughed, but calmed down. "At this point, I believe it best that I introduce myself. My name... is Noah, Noah Tempest." Noah ran through the snow back towards the houses of the village, and then grasped with both hands the side of the chimney he had earlier smashed his opponents face in on.
"You remember this piece don't you?" Noah asked rhetorically, before throwing the chimney like a projectile at the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Seijiro

Seijiro

PostSubject: Re: Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest   Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:59 am

Seijiro followed Noah back towards the houses listening as he introduced himself and mentioned how their fighting had not been considered normal. Seijiro kicked the remnants of the chimney shattering it to bits making it seem as if it was nothing more than a plaster pot. His mind was trying to wrap around the fighting not being considered normal. Hey what do you mean that the way we fight isn't normal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest   Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next