Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Noah

Noah

Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest   Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:08 am

Noah cursed slightly as his opponent shattered the chimney with ease. And here he had been hoping he'd see some more of that lovely blood of his.
"Hey what do you mean that the way we fight isn't normal."
"...So that explains it." Noah said, finally beginning to understand his opponent' origins.
"The tail, the power, your natural resistance to harm - it. All. Makes. SENSE! You are my foe, are not off this world are you?" Noah's question was blunt and to the point, though he already knew the answer.
"It especially makes sense considering that you don't seem to understand, abilities like ours, are not the norm on this world. The only other explanation for your lack of understanding where the evidence would still fit, would be that you found and raised in the forests by some martial arts master who also had these abilities. Now unlikely is that, eh?"
Noah grabbed more parts of the house, throwing them at the opponent as well. When he finally threw a piece bigger than even himself, he jumped behind it, hiding himself from view, whilst his general direction would have him kicking the opponent.
Back to top Go down
Seijiro

Seijiro

PostSubject: Re: Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest   Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:17 am

You are right I come from another planet I am here in search of someone else now stop throwing things at me Seijiro said as he fired a normal Ki wave from his hands that shattered clean through all of the pieces of the house including that one that Noah was hiding behind just so that he wouldn't have to kick all of them. Where I am from these skills are normal heck there are even some things that I could do that would leave not a trace of you behind.

Ki
-14 for Wave
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest   Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:46 am

"You are right I come from another planet I am here in search of someone else now stop throwing things at me."
"But throwing things is f-" Noah could not finish as he was hit by an energy wave, knocking him to the ground.
"Honestly, could you stop trying to tickle me like that?" Noah said, getting back up quicker than he had been hit down. A rather noteable talent of his was his ability to ignore the harm to his body, whether or not it was critical.
"Where I am from these skills are normal heck there are even some things that I could do that would leave not a trace of you behind."
"So why is it - that you're so desperate to 'avenge' everyone in this village, and yet have not simply finished me off with these things that 'would not leave a trace of me behind'? Do they have a charge time? Or are you simply too scared."

Ki lost: 14
Ki remaining: 36
Back to top Go down
Seijiro

Seijiro

PostSubject: Re: Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest   Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:12 am

Nope there are two reasons actually First I said that had them not that I was going to use them to wipe out the likes of you, and Second that would be two quick of an End for you No I am going to make you suffer a very long and very painful death. Seijiro said as he flew at Noah aiming a well placed knee to his jaw that he is going to immediately follow up with a right hook his fist aglow with Ki as he aimed straight at the man's temple.

Ki
-5 for the knee
-30 for the hook
155 remaining
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest   Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:36 am

"Heh, you practically gave the same reason twice." Noah laughed, suffer a long and painful death? Please, a long and painful would not be something he'd suffer, but one that he'd enjoy. He'd be able to make glorious guesses at every possible method of torture that his opponent may decide to use.
The opponent's knee met Noah's face, and followed by the man's right fist meeting Noah's head, knocking back and into the house. At this point, even though he could go on, Noah knew that his body was far from being in the condition to keep up. He might just get that death afte-
"Brother!"
"Brother!"
Two voices called out in the midst of the blizzard, and revealed themselves to be Noah's younger siblings. They were 14 years old each, but their hearts were as pure as a newborn child's.
"What... what are you two doing here?" Noah asked, for once, with actual confusion.
"Well its late, the blizzard is coming down hard, and we were worried. Whose this?" The male of the two - Idric - questioned, pointing to Noah's opponent.
"Oh... that... just someone I met. He put up a good fight."
"Fighting? Don't tell me you got into one with the neighbours again did you? We don't care about what they di-"
"Don't worry, its fine. Taught them a lesson or two, and they apologised. How is papa?"
"Already gone to bed, mother wants all of three of us following that path soon enough." The female - Idria - answered for Noah.
"I see, well, best not keep them waiting." Noah, said, hoisting himself up and out of the wreckage of the house, and though he got a few suspicious looks from his younger brother and sister, they trusted him all the same. The three of them left together, leaving the
alien in the snow, perhaps wondering just how someone as cruel as Noah, could be so endearing to his family.
Back to top Go down
Seijiro

Seijiro

PostSubject: Re: Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest   Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:56 am

Seijiro was ready to finish the fight when the two little ones came out of seemingly no where to collect this monster of a man and return them to his family Seijiro couldn't bring himself to kill the man in front of his younger siblings no matter how much he deserves it. Seijiro went back to the house he was thrown into somwhere towards the start of the fight and picked up his cape shaking the snow off of it before he put it on his numb body. Seijiro then searched for one of the houses that didn't get destroyed in the fight earlier so that he could wait out the blizzard before he returned to warmer climates. He managed to find the roof of a house buried by the avalanche that a simple Ki blast cleared the way to the doorway of snow so that he could enter.

The house was filled with snow but remarkably warm in comparison to the outside so Seijiro just pushed the snow into a pile that blocked the doorway allowing the heat to stay in the house when he turned it on. Seijiro sat close to the fire and thought How the heck is one such as him related to two little kids such as that hmm

--End BB--
Back to top Go down
Hishy
Admin
Hishy

PostSubject: Re: Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest   Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:12 pm

Noah Tempest -

PL: 35,075.
Zenni: 20,000.

Seijiro Hiko -

PL: 70,150.
Zenni: 35,000.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest   Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seijiro Hiko vs Noah Tempest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2