Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dr. Lynn Fukosuto's training.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aryanna

Aryanna

Dr. Lynn Fukosuto's training. Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Lynn Fukosuto's training.   Dr. Lynn Fukosuto's training. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:09 pm

Lynn walks into her computer room as the lights of it flickers in the dim area. She types in a few things on the computer it begin to speak,"Training Mode Activated." A faint image of her own appears, Lynn smiles and looks over at her image, she rushes towards the image with a ball of goo leaving from her body creating a split next to her."This is all I have to do is train a bit until I feel that I am ready to leave." Lynn said with a rough tone, she looks over at her split and smiles.
They both surronds the training image with a series of punches and kicks. The image fly back and fourth between the middle of the two. Lynn jumps back with her split doing the same, giving the image time to rest a bit.'Now you will witness my favorite move to it's best ablitly! I have to be prepared for anything on Earth." Lynn extends her arms, making a cricle around the image, connected to her split, they begins to fall to the floor in a goo like substance, with a loud "Splash". The second they hit the floor they form up a sphere, slowly closing over the top of the image, trapping it inside."Goo Ball Whip!"Lynn scream as small tentacles lashes out towards the image.
The image faints and digitally fades away. Lynn sphere comes to an end, forming the two that was once form, she nods and reaches out her hand to her split. It shakes her hand, and forms it's body with hers. Lynn looks at the image of Earth on her computer screen."Soon, I will be ready, and when I am, Earth will have a lot coming for it." Lynn walks away from her computer heading towards her healing tank, back to her resting.
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Dr. Lynn Fukosuto's training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Lynn Fukosuto's training.   Dr. Lynn Fukosuto's training. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:50 pm

Powerlevel Gain: 1,800
Zenni Gain: 1,000
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com

Dr. Lynn Fukosuto's training.
Page 1 of 1