Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gohan V.S Zekk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gohan

Gohan

Gohan V.S Zekk Empty
PostSubject: Gohan V.S Zekk   Gohan V.S Zekk Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:48 am

(I'll only use 1,000 Ki in this battle.)

Gohan looked up into the sky, wondering when his opponent was going to arrive here. He didn't know him, personally, but he was willing to.
Back to top Go down
Zekk

Zekk

Gohan V.S Zekk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Zekk   Gohan V.S Zekk Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:29 am

A dark shadowed figured emerged from the depths of a giant boulder, his eyes on the figure that awaited his presence, he was never really great with people to people interactions. He sighed a little as he stepped forth and began to walk towards Gohan, as he let his arms drop to his side. He adjusted his scouter and smirked as he spoke with a dark, but cool voice. "Well, I am here now, so I guess we continue as you choose?" his voice trailing off as he directed his focus elsewhere showing little interest in this current situation.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Gohan V.S Zekk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Zekk   Gohan V.S Zekk Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:42 am

Gohan saw the eighteen year-old boy pay no attention to him. "This guy reminds me of Vegeta," Gohan muttered to himself as he stood, facing towards his newly found opponent. "Hit me!" he yelled, trying to show off a little. "HIT ME!"
Back to top Go down
Zekk

Zekk

Gohan V.S Zekk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Zekk   Gohan V.S Zekk Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:06 am

" Hit you? Hmph.. that can be arranged, but I did not know we were enemies, nonetheless, I will not disappoint..." his voice managed to still contain the cool vibe it originally had, even as he planted his feet in a more strategical manner, along with his arms. He growled a little bit at the sad fact that he had just met this person and already he was forced to fight, he clenched his fist and propelled himself high in the air allowing for his momentum to reach its peak before he forced himself downwards upon his foe.

Zekk flew directly down on his opponent and held his palms facing outward to his foe, with each arm stretched completely out in front of him, it was only a few feet above his foes head, before he unleashed the next part of his attack and allowed for a massive ki ball to form, growing steadily from a small ball to a more suitable one. With a rough flick with both of his wrist, he pushed the ball a bit further ahead of him, allowing a small trail of ki to flow from his palms to the ball; as he then would allow it to attempt to hit his opponent head on. If it made contact, he would then use the force of his weight, gravity, and sheer force to make the attack extremely difficult to counter or push off.

Ki used: 100
Ki remaining: 400
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Gohan V.S Zekk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Zekk   Gohan V.S Zekk Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:16 am

[You're a great roleplayer!]

"Good," Gohan muttered as a reply to his opponent's words. Suddenly, a large Ki Ball slammed into Gohan. He stumbled backwards, before finally falling to the ground. Gohan stood up, slowly. "Nice shot," he murmured towards Zekk. "Well done," he said with a joyful smile. "But now it's my turn!"

Gohan brushed the dirt and dust off of his clothes, with his hands. He placed one foot forward, and the other foot just inches behind. He raised both arms to defend his face, before teleporting behind Zekk, and lowering his right arm. His arm was placed beside his hip, he clenched his fist and then slammed his hand into Zekk's back, with a powerful punch. He kept his hand there for a moment, before a Ki Blast beamed out of it, also targeting Zekk's back.

Ki Lost: 100.
Ki Used: 150.
Ki Left: 750.
Back to top Go down
Zekk

Zekk

Gohan V.S Zekk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Zekk   Gohan V.S Zekk Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:53 am

The aftermath of his own attack resulted in a small smile finding its way on the surface of Zekk's face, he stood a few feet from Gohan, watching as Gohan lifted himself up and dusted himself off, he knew his attack had roughed up the guy a bit, but now the real battle would begin. Zekk held a defensive position as he waited onward for his opponent to strike, yet the next set of moves from Gohan had caught him off guard. With immense speed, Gohan seemingly teleported from out of his view, and he unknowingly arrived behind Zekk, initiating a strike, that came forth from a well balanced stance. Spit spewed out of his mouth as he gasped for air, and before his body could drop from the blow, he was forced spinning up into the air, by the attack that came next, it was a ki blast that came immediately after the punch from Gohan. Zekk held onto his body as he plummeted back down to the ground, bouncing off of it harshly, taking the damage that had been dealt with him.

A small crater had basically etched for all the location where Zekk had fallen, he laid in the dirt that was sprawled out all around him, trying to gather himself back from the unexpected blow. By simply rolling over and using both his hands and feet to pick himself up back to his former height, now looking back towards Gohan, a stern look held on Zekk's face showing that he was taking this encounter in a more serious light, the look also showed that Zekk was planning his next attack on his foe, as he shifted his boots, and adjusted his armor. Zekk walked to the edge of the crater that lead up to the original surface and with a small tug he threw his body up and onto the surface from where the battle had originated from. "That was a little rougher than would have liked, but now we shall really begin this little bout, don't take me lightly!" his voice now, dark and extremely on the prejudice side as he began to slowly trot towards Gohan, clenching both of his fist as each foot moved forward, one after another in sync with each other.

The blur of the next movements would, he hoped, catch Gohan off guard and pummel him, Zekk flew in a rush at Gohan, slinging his right foot up at the side of Gohan's head, using his left hand to balance on the ground giving himself support, and more force behind his attack, and if his hit landed, he would then use the force of his blow to twist his body and shoot a devastatingly close ki beam which was quick, yet massive in size, there would be little to no chance to avoid it as his previous attack would still be taking its toll on his opponent, his face showed full focus and he unleashed a good amount of the remaining energy he had left, this battle was taking its toll on him, and using up more power than he would have wanted, he pushed back on the ground as his beam flowed for a little bit, still connecting with Gohan, before he let it fall into nothing and his breathing was slightly harder than normal, Zekk looked at him as he sighed a little from the force and endurance the battle had held.

Ki Lost: 150.
Ki Used: 150.
Ki Left: 100.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Gohan V.S Zekk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Zekk   Gohan V.S Zekk Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:00 am

Zekk's right foot smashed into the side up Gohan's head, sending his head flying sideways, only to be hit by a powerful, and very quick, Ki Beam which slammed into his abdomen.

Gohan stood up slowly. This attack was very powerful, but Gohan decided to end it; and now. "You've done good, Zekk," Gohan said, surprising Zekk at the fact that he knew his name. He cupped his hands at the side of his stomach. "Kame!" A small yellow, instead of blue, orb of Ki formed in the palm of his hands. Suddenly, Gohan teleported, to be directly above Zekk. He took one of his hands away, leaving his right hand with the orb, and then blasted the Ki at Zekk. Gohan didn't actually use his signature technique, it was a trick. Instead he used a simple Ki Blast, sure to end his opponent.

Ki Lost: 150.
Ki Used: 100.
Ki Left: 500.
Back to top Go down
Zekk

Zekk

Gohan V.S Zekk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Zekk   Gohan V.S Zekk Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:21 am

"I've done good, you act like you can just end this fight, grr... I refuse to fall!" his voice showing the wear tear of his last moves, he was trying to catch his breath and yet again he was caught off guard by Gohan as he teleported behind Zekk, while seemingly charging a unique ki blast, Zekk's mind had been focused on something else, he was curious and not sure as to how Gohan knew his name, he did not say it, he was sure of that. Zekk saw Gohan within seconds from Gohan firing his ki blast, the blast came down with such fury, and Zekk had literally no time, but managed to pull of a meager defense as he brought his arms up and crossed them to block the blow, or repel it to some extent. The blast had sent Zekk digging up the very ground behind hi for a few yards, ripping away the dirt and part of the environment that laid below him, his futile attempt had nullified some of the ki blast's effects.

Zekk stumbled harshly to stand, barely managing even that, as he wobbled from side to side, having no energy to do much of anything, Zekk refused to fall, even if he lost, he would never give his opponent the victory they sought, he stood strong, as a proud warrior. " You.. have.. not won.. this is not over, I will regain my saiyan pride and show you that I am not weak.... ugh.." Zekk winced in pain as the toll of the ki blast began to take its effect and Zekk could no longer continue to speak and just looked onward at Gohan, a small almost barely noticeable tear fell from his left eye as he tried his best to remain standing.
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Gohan V.S Zekk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Zekk   Gohan V.S Zekk Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:23 am

Gains:

Gohan: 5,500 Pl
Zenni: 3,000

Zekk: 8,000 Pl
Zenni: 5,500
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Gohan

Gohan

Gohan V.S Zekk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Zekk   Gohan V.S Zekk Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:20 am

Updated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gohan V.S Zekk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Zekk   Gohan V.S Zekk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gohan V.S Zekk
Page 1 of 1