Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bardock vs Cell

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bardock

Bardock

Bardock vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Bardock vs Cell   Bardock vs Cell Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:49 am

Bardock was sitting on the shore of the ocean. The saiyan warrior sometimes liked to just sit there for hours and admire it, the waves and the clear water amazed Bardock. It was the one place where he could just relax and forget about everything!
Back to top Go down
Cell

Cell

Bardock vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bardock vs Cell   Bardock vs Cell Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:54 am

Cell's ship landed on earth near the beach. The door slowly opens, as the bug crawled out. It raised up on the legs for first time in months, and looked around. It could smell the ocean. It began crawling down against the water, when he saw someone who looked like a Saiyan sitting on the shore. It crawled some closer, standed up as big as he possibly could, and looked down on the Saiyan, saying some odd sounds, like a cockroach looking after prey.
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

Bardock vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bardock vs Cell   Bardock vs Cell Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:02 am

Bardock was interupted in his thoughts as he noticed a large bug to the side of him, he slowly tilted his head to the right an opened one eye. "Woah!" said Bardock, as he looked the ugly bug up and down. The bug was all slimey and rotten, Its appearance similar to that of a cockroach. Bardock slowly stood up and patted the sand of his saiyan armour, the saiyan then spun around to face the bug. "And what the hell are you?" asked Bardock in a very rude tone.
Back to top Go down
Cell

Cell

Bardock vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bardock vs Cell   Bardock vs Cell Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:06 am

"Ssss...." The bug whistled. "I am Cell, the android from a future different than the one you know". It crawled a little around the saiyan. "I'm here to become the strongest creature in the universe, and to destroy this pesky planet!" It said standing still again for a moment. "And everyone who tries to stop me, will see the dead's cold arms..." he whistled, and jumped some metres away. "But i really HOPE someone whould stand in my way...It's a long time since i got real meat before." He said, as his eyes began glowing. "And saiyan meat just happens to be my favourite...Ku-hu-kii...".
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

Bardock vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bardock vs Cell   Bardock vs Cell Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:11 am

Bardock tilted his eyebrow to the large bug. "Well good luck with that.." said Bardock sarcasticly. "But if you want a fight...I'm up for it, that is if you want to be a splattered bug.." said the saiyan warrior as a large smirk came upon his face. Bardock finished dusting his armour of the sand and walked a little bit closer to the bug. "So..bugman, do you have a name or am I going to have to just keep calling you bugman?" he continued with a slight chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Cell

Cell

Bardock vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bardock vs Cell   Bardock vs Cell Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:15 am

" I told you my name was Cell...I'm sure you'll remember that soon!" He said, jumping towards Bardock, and then he looked over his shoulder like of he was waiting for something. "But i heard you said the word fight. I'm always up for it! nyaheh-ku...Bring it on ~"
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

Bardock vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bardock vs Cell   Bardock vs Cell Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:32 am

"Oh i'm sorry I made the mistake of hearing your name, just I wasn't really listening..I was hypnotised by your ugly structure." said Bardock laughing. He then turned on a serious face and flipped bckwards a distance between him and Cell. He then took a fighting stance, a crab sort of style to be exact. "Lets go then..Cell!" said Bardock with a smirk.

[ I'll be using 1000 ki for this battle ]
Back to top Go down
Cell

Cell

Bardock vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bardock vs Cell   Bardock vs Cell Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:43 am

"You deserve this!" Cell said, as he plowed his leg down into the ground. "ACID PLOW!!!" Cell screamed, and plowed his poison full leg with lightning speed against Bardock.

Ki used for Acid Plow: 15
Remaining ki: 335

((Ill go eat now, so i'm AFK for a bit. C ya.)) ((I'm back!! XP))
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

Bardock vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bardock vs Cell   Bardock vs Cell Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:12 am

Bardock watched as the bug known as Cell rushed towards him. Bardock simply put both of his arms up and charged ki into both of his arms, he then put them into a defensive position and blocked Cell's oncoming kick. Bardock then flipped forward shouting "Is that all youv'e got!" and slammed his fist into Cell's stomach.

Ki used blocking kick: 15
Ki used in punch: 35
Ki left: 950
Back to top Go down
Cell

Cell

Bardock vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bardock vs Cell   Bardock vs Cell Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:19 am

Cell got hit hard in the stomach, and a little rush of blood fell down from his mouth. "You'd think so..." Cell said, while powering up Ki in his body. "NEGATIVE ENERGY RAIN!" He shouted, rushing towards Bardock, and kicking him up high in the sky. Cell then jumped up, and plowed one of his legs down in the back of Bardock, causing him to hit the ground in a cloud of dust. "HAAA!" Cell screamed, and then he shot out around 20 small ki blasts and hit Bardock all over the body..."Tabletop! Let's see if you got more?"

Ki left after slam: 320
Ki used on Rain: 100
Ki left: 220
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

Bardock vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bardock vs Cell   Bardock vs Cell Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:53 am

Bardock covered himself up as the ki blasts kept slamming into him one by one. The dust cleared and Bardock was stood there, scratched and bruised with a smile on his face. That smile then turned serious as he pushed his arms forward generating ki into them! "Take this you stupid bug!" shouted Bardock as he fired a powerful ki beam into Cell.

Ki lost: 100
Ki used in ki beam 150
Ki left: 700
Back to top Go down
Cell

Cell

Bardock vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bardock vs Cell   Bardock vs Cell Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:05 am

"Grrr..." Cell said. "I actually meant to use this later, but..." A greenish colored shield of energy opened up around cell, covering for some of the damage by Bardock's beam. "Ggrrrr, that used up WAY too much ki! Take THIS!" Cell screamed, and raised up on his legs. "EXTREME ERUPTER!!!!!!" He shouted, and a big green light appeared from his mouth. "I'll give you all i got..." A powerful beam shot out from Cell's mouth, paralyzing everything around it. It was all concentrated power and rage fired in one, gigantic beam. "HAAAAA!" He screamed, as he pushed in a little more energy. "And for the final..." He then said, while the beam still soaring after Bardock. "POWER HIT!!" He exploded in rageand rushed against Bardock like a living torpedo, and a vein on his back exploded. Out all Cell's ki erupted and created a mighty sphere to help his already powerful Extreme Eruptor. But he couldn't stand anymore...Just when the beams hit, his eyes began to darken...His only hope now was to survive...

Ki lost: (1/3 because of Perfect Barrier) 50 + 50 for actually using the barrier = 100
Ki used in Eruptor: 100
Ki used in Power Hit: 20
Remaining ki: 0
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Bardock vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bardock vs Cell   Bardock vs Cell Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:09 am

(Okay stop. You are not allowed to have moves that take away Ki from an attack.)
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Cell

Cell

Bardock vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bardock vs Cell   Bardock vs Cell Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:11 am

The rules didn't say so >> But oh well, i don't really care Razz
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

Bardock vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bardock vs Cell   Bardock vs Cell Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:13 am

Bardock looked towards the massive beam that was coming before him..his scouter targeted the beam an showed him how much power was in it. All Bardock had to do was shoot exactly the same amount of power into it to stop it from hitting Barock! He slowly brought his hand back and generated an ammount of ki into his palm. Once fully powered up he pushed his hand forward sending out a ki beam into Cell's. Once the beams hit each other they disintigrated in each other's power turning into nothing more than energy in the sky. Luckily for Cell, Bardock was in a forgiving mood and left the creature unconcious on the shore.

Ki used in beam: 120
Ki left: 680

Finished.
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Bardock vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bardock vs Cell   Bardock vs Cell Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:14 am

(Well thats a horrible attitude. I dont appreciate that.)

Gains:

Both : 6,000 PL
Zenni: 3,500
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Cell

Cell

Bardock vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bardock vs Cell   Bardock vs Cell Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:32 am

I didn't mean it like that Razz I just meant that i wouldn't care to remake my post if i would need to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bardock vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bardock vs Cell   Bardock vs Cell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bardock vs Cell
Page 1 of 1