Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bardock vs Kalana

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bardock

Bardock

Bardock vs Kalana Empty
PostSubject: Bardock vs Kalana   Bardock vs Kalana Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 6:11 am

Bardock was sat under a tree. It was a glorious day and the sun was gleaming out towards him. The long grass tilting to the right by the slow breeze of the planet. Bardock layed back against the tree and closed his eyes, he was relaxing in the heat, enjoying the weather as usually the planet wasn't sunny very often.

He was so relaxed that he almost fell asleep, that is until he felt a strange powerlevel near by. The powerlevel wasn't that of any human and the saiyan was starting to get really excited, it was the perfect weather for some fighting...and maybe the powerlevel that was edging towards Bardock felt the same way.
Back to top Go down
Kalana

Kalana

Bardock vs Kalana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bardock vs Kalana   Bardock vs Kalana Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 6:29 am

Kalana was in disguise, today she was Aroha, she wanted to fight so badly she could taste it. It was a sunny day, humid and a bit breezy. She heard her armor clank as she took slow and steady steps down a long twisting road surrounded by tress on both sides. She was sweating and wishing that an opponent would appear before she became too exhausted from the heat to fight. Suddenly, she began to feel a high power level nearby and her eyes twinkled behind her signature mask and a smile spread across her face. She continued to walk toward the power level with diligence ready to see what awaited her.

Last edited by Kalana on Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

Bardock vs Kalana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bardock vs Kalana   Bardock vs Kalana Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 6:38 am

Bardock kept his eyes closed, he was trying to focus on having a little sleep but the powerlevel edging towards him kept hm on edge. He couldn't stop thinking about that power coming towards him. The saiyan just wanted to fight...

Bardock then swiftly moved his head to the right of him, opening one of his eyes, there he saw a young woman with purple hair, who was wearing the attire of a saiyan. Bardock was dissapointed. "A woman...?" muttered Bardock as she approached him

[ Sorry it was late, been busy lately ]
Back to top Go down
Kalana

Kalana

Bardock vs Kalana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bardock vs Kalana   Bardock vs Kalana Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:10 pm

Kalana continued down the road and soon she came upon the saiyan that had the power level that she had felt before. It appeared that he may be trying to sleep and Kalana became disappointed because she was in the mood to fight. She was fooled however because she heard this saiyan mutter something about the fact that she was a woman. This angered Kalana, why should the fact that she was a woman affect the thought of her opponents. This was completely unjust and it only made Kalana more willing to fight anyone that crossed her path. Kalana looked down on the male saiyan and said with a venom in her voice, "How dare you dismiss me simply because I am a woman. I have more power in one boot than you could ever have in your entire body. Arise and let me show you the truth of my words." Kalana awaited the other saiyans response with bated breath, she was eager to see how well this saiyan would handle himself against her immense power and intelligence.
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

Bardock vs Kalana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bardock vs Kalana   Bardock vs Kalana Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:32 pm

Bardock looked up at the female saiyan before him. She didn't look that strong but if her powerlevel was anything around the powerlevel he was sensing earlier, she would definatly able to handle herself in a fight. Bardock was suprised and angered by her words.."She thinks shes stronger than me? Fool, she'd be lucky to even land a punch against me!" thought Bardock as he jumped to his feet. He then turned to the saiyan and looked at her, he could see the urge to fight in her eyes, he then replied to her statement saying, "You really think you could keep up with me woman? And more power in your boot that I have in my whole body. I very much doubt that, I am one of strongest saiyans alive! What obnestly makes you think you can go face to face with me!" Bardock looked at the female saiyan before her, clenching his fists.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bardock vs Kalana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bardock vs Kalana   Bardock vs Kalana Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bardock vs Kalana
Page 1 of 1