Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Altec's Training

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Buu

Buu

Altec's Training Empty
PostSubject: Altec's Training   Altec's Training Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:44 pm

Altec was flying around the ocean looking for a good place to start training. He looked around and sensed a great power level on a close island. He thought for a bit, then started flying in the direction of the island. He landed on the island and found a Namekian training there, he looked about the age of Altec.

Hello who are you? Altec asked. Hi im Nex, nice to meet you the Namekian replied.Yea hi im Altec, I was looking for a good place to train and found this island, it looks like a good place for training, but then I sensed you Altec said. Well, you can train here as well, it's big enough for both of us

Altec looked around, and found a good spot to train. For a moment, Altec watched Nex train for a bit, Altec was impressed. Well, all I know is that i've gotta get stronger than that guy Altec said. Altec started with a few one-handed push-ups, than to some sit-ups to get warmed up.

Altec went to the edge of the cliff and charged a ki beam aimed at the water ahead Here goes nothing Altec yelled. He released the beam and it made huge waves crash against the island. Wow man Nex said as he was sweeped off his feet. That was pretty impressive Nex said as he got back up. Thanks, but im not even started

Altec raised his ki level to it's full amounts. Oh now I get why your so powerful, YOUR A SAIYAN!!! Nex yelled. Yeah Altec replied. Okay, lets do some sparring, you verse me, one on one
Nex said. Alright, bring it on Altec said as he got into a fighting stance. Since Altec was at full power, it seemed fair that Nex got to raise his power too.

Here goes Nex yelled. Nex rushed at Altec. Altec was suprised, he had never seen someone that fast before. Altec tried to dodge but it was too late, Nex had knocked him to his feet with a powerfull punch to the gut. Altec stood up and was about to speak, but then he thought that if he tried to converse with the Namekian, he might get distracted and lose his train of thought.

Altec waited for Nex's next movement, and was charging a ki blast behind his back. Nex rushed at Altec, not knowing that he was walking straight into a trap. Nex lunged at Altec, but at that moment Altec surprised him with that ki blast. Altec flew into the air and started collecting energy for his next move. Nex was on the ground, knocked out. As Nex awoke and got back up Altec absorbed the energy and it was no where to be seen. Nex waited, knowing that he might be walking into another trap.

Altec released the energy through his hand and it blasted Nex to a near island. As the smoke cleared, Altec laughed and said Thats what I call Atomic Blitz But to his horror, Altec saw that the island wasn't there and Nex was lying on another island.

Altec rushed over too Nex. He saw that his arm had been sliced off, Altec thought that it must have been the power of his attack. Altec was shocked to see the Nex was getting up.
Are you okay man? Yea, im fine, nice attack
Nex was Namekian so he had the power to re-grow limbs. Altec watched as Nex arm grew back.That was some good sparring Altec The namekian said. Yea it was, i've gotta get going, perhaps we will meet again some day Altec rushed off.

Last edited by Altec on Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Altec's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altec's Training   Altec's Training Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:09 am

Gains:

Powerlevel: 3,500
Zenni: 2,000
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Buu

Buu

Altec's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altec's Training   Altec's Training Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:18 pm

Altec was about 5 miles from his last training point. He needed to find somewhere that will push him to the limits. He thought about his training with Nex and thought that he had to find a stronger opponent then Nex to test his new found power. He was in the desert part of Earth now and he landed near what looked like a village. Altec walked around and found a gate into the village.

A villager came up to him and asked "What are you doing here"? "I'm here to train" Altec replied. "Would you want to see the King of this village?, he might be able to help you" the villager said. " Alright" Altec said to him as the villager started walking away.

"My lord, someone is here to see you" the villager said. "Bring him in" a dark voice replied. Altec walked into the room and saw a very strong looking man sitting at a table. "What do you want" the king asked. "I need to train" Altec replied. " Well if you want a challenge, we can spar" the king replied. " Alright lets train" Altec said.

Altec followed the King to a training ground. Altec stood in a grounding position and the king stood normally. "You can make the first move" Altec said to the king. The king rushed at Altec and Altec dodged but the king punched him in the back. Altec watched as the king laughed at him. Altec punched the king in the mouth and kicked him in the gut. Altec charged a beam made of flames and slashed the king.

"Oh.. a new move, i'll call this Shining Flame" Altec said. Altec walked over to see if the king was alright but the king was secretly charging a barrage of ki blasts. The king released the barrage, Altec dodged half of them but the rest hit him. "That's it, now i'm angry" Altec yelled. "Atomic Blitz" Altec shouted. Altec attack pounded the king to a pulp. "Nice mo.v...e ki..d" the king said. "Thanks for helping me train, but I have to go now, seya, hope ya recover from my punishing attack"!
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Altec's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altec's Training   Altec's Training Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:16 pm

Gains:

Powerlevel: 2,000
Zenni: 1,500
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

Altec's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altec's Training   Altec's Training Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:35 am

Altec flew into the air and looked around. He started flying to the east. About 20 minutes of flying later, he heard a couple of what sounded like ki blasts and things blowing up. "What the hell is that". Altec rushed to the sound and saw and very tall monster looking creature blowing up cities placed of very small islands.

"What are you doing"? Altec asked. "What do you think" the creature said as he continued destroying the islands. The creature charged a huge blast and sent it at the last island. "No"! Altec yelled. Altec ushed in front of the blast and amazed at the power of it. "So you want to fight little boy"? The creature said. "Hahahaha" The creature laughed.

Altec rushed at the creature and sent a barrage of punches and kicks at him. Blood started to pour from the creatures mouth. "Not already hurt are you, I haven't even started"! Altec laughed. The creature punched Altec in te mouth so hard that it felt like Altec's jaw had come out of his mouth and ripped through his skin.

Altec charged a Shining Flame Beam and slashed the creature 100 times. Every time the beam cut the creatures body blood squirted out. After Altec had finished he watched the creature. The creature started to raise his power level. Altec had never seen something like it before. The creature transformed and now he was very bulky, 8ft tall and very powerfull

"ATOMIC BLITZ" Altec yelled. Altec sent five Atomic Blitz's at the creature but none of them affected him at all. "Nooo" Altec whispered. "Haha" The creature laughed. The creature sent thousands of ki blasts at Altec. A shower of them hit Altec. Altec was laughing though. The creature looked puffed out. "Now ATOMIC BLITZ"! Altec yelled. The attack hit the creature and when Altec looked at where the creature was, he wasn't there, he was flying to the ground, dead.
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

Altec's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altec's Training   Altec's Training Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:03 pm

"Are you already finished"? Altec yelled to the falling creature. Altec laughed and flew off. He wasn't strong enough yet and he knew that he had to do all it takes to become the most powerfull Saiyan in the universe. He flew into a wall as he didn't look where he was going. "Freakin hell" Altec yelled as he felt a lump the size of an egg on his head.

Altec flew to the ground and walked into the building that he smashed into. He picked up a loud speaker and said into it "Everyone evacuate the building there is a fire"! Everyone started running out of the building. Once everyone was out, he flew out the window and flew to the top of the building. "This building is gonna pay for what it did to my head"! Altec charged a huge blast and it blasted the building to bits.

Alot of people were screaming, but Altec laughed and flew off. After 4 hours of flying, Altec landed on the ground and started walking through a high school. A kid walked up to Altec and said, "You think you're so tough just because you have big arms"! "Whatever" Altec replied. Altec raised his hand and clicked his fingers. The kid went flying into the brick wall near where they were standing.

Altec arrived back at his farm a while later. "Hey Gramps, ya home"? Gramps was Altec adopted father, he was the one who took Altec in after his parents died. Altec found a note on the table, it read "I have taken your Grampa away, he will be dead soon, unless you find me before I do it"

"No" Altec said.
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

Altec's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altec's Training   Altec's Training Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:34 pm

Altec knew that he must find his Gramps no matter what. He searched the skies and tried to sense a strong powerlevel but couldn’t find anything. He looked on the ground but couldn’t find anything. He just started flying in any direction to find a strong powerlevel.

After hours of searching, he gave up. But then he heard someone yelling. He rushed to the sound but there was a huge metal door in Altec’s way. He blasted it open. Altec saw his Gramps sitting in one chair and a man standing over him with a knife in his hand. Altec rushed at the man, but it was too late, he had slit Gramp’s throat.

“What have you done”! Altec yelled. “Killed your caregiver, for my revenge” The man replied. “Tell me your story then” Altec said as he felt tears slip out of his eyes and down his face. “Well, I am a Saiyan. A used to live on Planet Vegeta, before my parents were killed”

“I came to Earth because I had no hopes of survival on Vegeta alone. You see, my parents and your parents were on a team together” “One night, on a mission on Yadrat, my parents died. Your father didn’t care if they died or not” “When a shower of meteors came from the moon that they just destroyed, disaster struck”

“Your father pulled your mother away from a huge meteor that was heading for my parents and your mother” “ Your father didn’t care about my parents, and left them to die” The Saiyan finished saying.

“I DON’T SEE WHAT THAT HAS TO DO WITH KILLING SOMEBODY YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW”!!!! Altec yelled. Altec felt his muscles rise in anger. “Well I just wanted revenge” The saiyan said. “Goodbye” The saiyan laughed. The saiyan smashed through the roof and went flying far away.

Altec followed him. The saiyan stopped and so did Altec. Altec flew at the Saiyan, anger was flowing threw his vains. Now he wanted revenge. Altec tried to smash the Saiyan to a pulp but none of his attacks even skimmed him. The saiyan kicked Altec and he went flying.

Altec was bleeding heavily now and stopped and thought about what his next move could be. The saiyan rushed at Altec and threw a few punches at him. Altec dodged them. Altec raised his powerlevel to it’s limits, and rushed at the Saiyan.
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Altec's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altec's Training   Altec's Training Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:27 pm

Gains:

Powerlevel: 6,000
Zenni: 4,000
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

Altec's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altec's Training   Altec's Training Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:25 pm

Altec followed the Saiyan. The Saiyan was speeding up and Altec didn’t have much energy left, but knew that he had to keep going. “Stop” Altec shouted. The saiyan stopped, turned around, and stared Altec straight in the eye. “What” The saiyan replied. “Do you have a name”? Altec asked.

“As a matter of fact, I do, I am Zizor” Zizor replied. Zizor rushed off again into the darkness, and Altec couldn’t see him. Altec thought of someone that could help him, but then, Nex the Namekian came to his mind. “Maybe he can help” Altec said. Altec thought of where Nex might be. He searched his mind for Nex’s powerlevel.

Altec was trying as hard as he could to find out where Nex might be. But then, something went zooming right past him, a green blur. “Nex”! Altec shouted. The Namekian turned around. “Oh yay, it is you Nex” Altec said with excitement. “Hey Altec, wattaya want”?

Altec told Nex the story about his Gramps and how they had to catch Zizor. “Alright i’ll come with you to help” Nex said. “Thanks bro” Altec replied. They rushed to the highest powerlevel on the planet. As they closed in on Zizor, they sensed weaker powerlevels. “Oh crap, he has an army” Altec said.

Altec and Nex landed on the ground, they were now at a castle. “Oh, so you brought a little friend Altec. Altec and Nex rushed at Zizor but his men stopped them. Altec flew into the air and charged an Atomic Blitz. He released it and it went straight toward Zizor’s crop of men.

When the dust cleared, his men where lying on the ground, some of the weakest ones dead, and the stronger ones knocked out. “What, no” Zizor shouted. “Now you Zizor” Altec yelled. As Nex rushed at Zizor, Altec was hidden, charging another Atomic Blitz. Nex tried to punch Zizor, but Zizor dodged it and kicked Nex into the building.

Altec came out from his hiding position and sent the Atomic Blitz at Zizor. Zizor had no time to escape, and took the blast. Nex Went into the smoke and started beating Zizor to a pulp. Nex picked Zizor up and threw him at Altec. “Now for my sweet revenge”! Altec screamed.

As Altec was going to finish Zizor off, something zoomed past Altec and stopped his attack. After Altec looked around he finally saw a tall man hovering in the air, holding Zizor. “Who are you” Altec asked. “I am Tuop, Zizor’s brother. I know who you are, your Altec” Tuop replied.

Tuop rushed off with Zizor held under his arm. Altec and Nex followed. After an hour of following Tuop, he finally stopped. “Now lets fight” Tuop said. As Zizor woke up, Nex rushed at him. Altec waited for Tuop to make his move.
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

Altec's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altec's Training   Altec's Training Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:40 pm

(Can someone grade this please? Gohan or Frieza?)
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Altec's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altec's Training   Altec's Training Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:50 am

(Either me or Frieza? Why not any of the other four members of staff?)

PL: 3,000.
Zenni: 1,500.
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

Altec's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altec's Training   Altec's Training Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:34 am

Who is the rest? I know about you, Frieza, Sin and Zekk. But can enforcers grade?
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Altec's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altec's Training   Altec's Training Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:06 am

Enforcers CAN grade...

And there's Bardock and Brigus.
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

Altec's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altec's Training   Altec's Training Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:13 am

Oh ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Altec's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altec's Training   Altec's Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Altec's Training
Page 1 of 1