Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gohan V.S Nucleus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gohan

Gohan

Gohan V.S Nucleus Empty
PostSubject: Gohan V.S Nucleus   Gohan V.S Nucleus Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:27 am

Gohan continued to tap his foot on the ground. His opponent was taking ages to arrive. Gohan knew he was getting out of hand, since he was arranging battles with people he hadn't even seen. Nevermind that, he didn't even know half of them. Either way, they usually turn out for the best. Some examples are him and Brigus. They fought, and Gohan won. They fought again, but this time with Gohan's grandfather; Bardock on his side, and Gohan won, again.

But this opponent, this opponent seemed unique. Nucleus, Nucleus, Nucleus, Nucleus, Nucleus. What an interesting name? It seemed to make Gohan want to know his opponent more. Want to know his fighting skills. Want to know his goals. Want to know his personality. And most of all, he wanted to know what side he was on. You see, this dimension is split into two halves. We have the right side, and the left side. The good side, and the bad side; respectively. There's no inbetween. There's no center. And, there's definitely no neutral; not in this word anyway.

Gohan suddenly felt the powerlevel nearing. He got into a fighting stance, then stared at the direction of the source of the powerlevel.
Back to top Go down
Nucleus

Gohan V.S Nucleus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Nucleus   Gohan V.S Nucleus Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:38 am

a chuckle is heard being transmitted into Gohan's mind, as Nucleus scutters across the grass "So, you are 'Gohan', a powerful warrior indeed..." he said, chuckling again. The voice seemed to be coming from all directions, as a large insectoid began to fly down from the sky, its form was almost like that of a wasp. The gold and black instectoid had large green eyes that seemed to peer into the soul of anyone who gazed into them, a large stinger at the end of his body, the 'needle' at the end almost being the size of Gohan's hand as a green substance dripped out of it and touching the grass, the grass almost withering away on contact, and wings that seemed to span almost 4 feet, this was no ordinary insectoid. "I suppose...We should begin!" the message reached Gohan, the insectoid not even having to budge as it awaited Gohan's strike.

Nucleus's powerlevel didn't seem very high, but it was obvious this was only the beginning, he was going to grow stronger and fast. four legs suddenly protruded from his chest so that he could move around on the ground, at the end of them were large fangs used for gripping onto an opponent if needed "Hehehe.." he said, as his ominous transmission was set to Gohan, he was prepared for a battle.

Last edited by Nucleus on Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Gohan V.S Nucleus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Nucleus   Gohan V.S Nucleus Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:14 pm

"You're Nucleus?" Gohan questioned, but he didn't wait for an answer. "A bug? Huh?" Gohan then remembered something. A couple of weeks earlier, Gohan went head-to-head with the Androids, and after defeating them, they disappeared. Gohan was told that Cell, a Biological Android, was set loose, as a bug.

Gohan shook the thoughts out of his mind. "So you changed your name, huh Cell?" he questioned, staring at his opponent. "I won't let you escape from this battle! I WON'T!" Gohan yelled, getting into a fighting stance, aura sparkling around his body. Suddenly, a laugh echoed through Gohan's head. "Hehehe.." Gohan thought this was just a coincidence, but it's possible that it wasn't. "You, you're in my mind?" Gohan asked. "Why don't you fight like ma... BUG! Hit me!" he yelled at the top of his voice. "I defeated the Androids, but they got away. If I defeat you, the Earth has no threat anymore!"
Back to top Go down
Nucleus

Gohan V.S Nucleus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Nucleus   Gohan V.S Nucleus Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:29 pm

"Cell?" he said, in a confused tone as his wings began to flutter making a "Zzzzzt!" noise as the wind seemed to blow away in minor bursts all around him as Gohan started screaming out random battle cries, and things about androids "Stop changing the subject, I came here for a battle to test my strength not so we can have a picnic!" the sentence echoed into Gohan's mind as he flew up a few inches off the ground somewhere near Gohan's chest-height "Lets skip introductions, you know my name, I know yours." as he launched towards Gohan. Being a bug made his natural speed ridiculously high, though to Gohan it probably would seem like he would take ages to arrive and throw a punch due to their difference in power. Nucleus used his two upper arms to throw attacks towards Gohan's shoulders, face, and other areas that would distract him as his two lower arms aimed for vital spots like the cardiac muscle and solar-plexus which would give Nucleus the advantage in the battle that he already had; being a smaller target and having double the arms.

Ki Used: 20
Ki Remaining: 330

Nucleus jumps back, chuckling "Come on, its your turn." he said politely, this insectoid seemed like a person who would fight fair, he attacked, now Gohan gets to attack. Atleast until they start getting into the real fight, a golden ki started to surrounded Nucleus's stinger, as he prepared for his next attack. "Well? I'm waiting."
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Gohan V.S Nucleus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Nucleus   Gohan V.S Nucleus Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:43 pm

Gohan snarled at Nucleus. "Did I say we're having a picni-" The male was cut off due to Nucleus hitting him repeatedly in spots like his shoulders and his face. The punches hit him accurately, and Gohan snarled again. "It's my turn, huh?" he asked, before rushing forward, purposely missing a shot, then teleporting behind Nucleus. "KAMEHAMEHA!" he yelled, as he managed to catch Nucleus off guard. "How's that?" he asked with a very cocky and arrogant smirk spread across his face, proudly. "I guess it's your turn now?" he murmured, before getting into a nice looking defensive position. "Well, well. Now who's waiting for who?" he asked, cockily.

Ki Lost: 20.
Ki Used: 80.
Ki Left: 900.
Back to top Go down
Nucleus

Gohan V.S Nucleus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Nucleus   Gohan V.S Nucleus Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:52 pm

Nucleus's body begins to twitch in the smoke, taking a direct hit from the blast "I must say, your good, that hurt alot!" the transmission echoes into Gohan's mind just as previously "But not enough!" he shouts as his wings start to flutter and blow away the dust kicked up by the Ka-me-ha-me-ha Wave, he seemed to be damaged from taking a critical blow from the attack, but his stinger is still glowing a golden color. "How about this then, I'll give you a taste of my ki!" he yells, as he swings his abdomen towards Gohan, a large mass of green liquid being sent out towards him, Nucleus taking a deep breathe as his chi returns to a stable state "I may be small, but I'm no pushover." as he recharges his chi energy into his stinger again incase he needed to launch more of the 'green liquid' from earlier, which seemed to be some kind of acid.

Ki Lost: 80
Ki Used: 50
Ki Remaining: 200
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Gohan V.S Nucleus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Nucleus   Gohan V.S Nucleus Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:17 am

The green liquid spilled over Gohan, causing his to growl in pain. It was as if it burned him, but Gohan managed to get rid of it, by powering up so his aura caused the liquid to evaporate. Gohan smirked again. "You are a pushover, Cell. I wonder why people are so frightened of you," he smiled. "This ends here!" he yelled. He charged a yellow Ki Sphere in his hand, then quickly teleported behind Nucleus. "MASENDAN!" he shouted, as the yellow Ki Sphere charged towards Nucleus, engulfing him in the process. "You think you can waltz in and take over the planet, but you forgot one thing; I'm Goku's son!" he said with a cocky smirk.

Ki Lost: 50.
Ki Used: 200.
Ki Left: 650.
Back to top Go down
Nucleus

Gohan V.S Nucleus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Nucleus   Gohan V.S Nucleus Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:21 am

Nucleus looked at Gohan, shouting ferociously "For the last time, my name is not Cell, I am Nucleu-" right before the insectoid could finish his sentence he notices Gohan's body fade, and reposition itself behind him charging a sphere of golden chi energy "Uh oh!" he shouts, as the golden sphere races towards him "Aghhhhh!" he starts to shout, as the sphere engulfs Nucleus's body, and he falls to the ground, twitching and uanble to move. "Hehe...You are an excellent warrior, I guess...We will, meet again.." he said, but its obvious he wasn't going anywhere, it was up to Gohan wether or not he would be able to live another day

Ki Lost: 200
Ki Left: 0
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Gohan V.S Nucleus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Nucleus   Gohan V.S Nucleus Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:34 am

Gohan gave another cocky, yet arrogant, smirk. His left foot stepped forwards, and then his right foot. He continued to walk slowly towards the fallen bug, until he was standing tall above him. "You're not Cell," he muttered, kicking the bug to the left. "We will meet again, and I expect you to exact revenge," Gohan said with a stern and serious face. "You will defeat me," he finished before flying off into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Gohan V.S Nucleus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Nucleus   Gohan V.S Nucleus Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:45 am

Both -

Powerlevel: 7,000.
Zenni: 4,000.
Back to top Go down
Nucleus

Gohan V.S Nucleus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Nucleus   Gohan V.S Nucleus Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:52 am

Updated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gohan V.S Nucleus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Nucleus   Gohan V.S Nucleus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gohan V.S Nucleus
Page 1 of 1