Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nucleus vs Goku

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nucleus

Nucleus vs Goku Empty
PostSubject: Nucleus vs Goku   Nucleus vs Goku Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:35 am

Looks around once again, he wasn't yet used to his body, he could feel it constantly changing almost as if to break free and reveal its true power. As he looked for another battle he sensed a powerlevel, about half of his closing in quickly, as he went to take a look it seemed to be Gohan, or so he thought. "Haha, well well if it isn't Gohan again, I suppose now its time to show him how strong i've become.." But as the figure draws ever closer, he notices it is not Gohan, the hairstyle was different but everything else seemed to be much the same. Nucleus remmembered something, a remark Gohan made in their first battle about a man by the name of Goku, his father, a smirk went across Nucleus's face as he waited for the man to land "This will be a battle to remmember. Nucleus says, as the figure was just about to land.

Starting Ki: 47850

Last edited by Nucleus on Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

Nucleus vs Goku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nucleus vs Goku   Nucleus vs Goku Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:41 am

Goku was flying around enjoying the fresh cool air when he noticed someone or something looking at him from a distance, "Wonder who or what that can be," Goku sadi softly as he sense a different kind of energy from this being. Goku landed a few feet in front of the mysterious man and walked toward him, "Hey, there. I'm Goku," the saiyan said cheerfully holding out his hand for the other to shake. Somehow the saiyan realized that the man wasn't going to shake his hand and he dropped it again, "I see," Goku said lowering himself in a defensive stance. This thing seemed to be far stronger then him. All Goku could do was try his best. He wasn't going down without a fight.

Starting Ki: 24,000
Back to top Go down
Nucleus

Nucleus vs Goku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nucleus vs Goku   Nucleus vs Goku Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:20 am

Nucleus sets a stare at Goku, as he enters battle stance and two purple balls of condensed chi form in his hands "So your Goku, father of Gohan, lets begin then!" Nucleus suddenly unleashes the spheres of energy from his palm, both them rotating around eachother like stars just met to collide and anhilate themselves. Once they reach a suitable range from Goku, they get to close to eachother and quickly their gravitational pulls makes them collide with eachother, causing a large explosion of chi energy to burst from them and consume the area, the area that had been consumed becoming a barren wasteland afterwards. "Hehe, come on, now use your attack." Nucleus says, smiling as he enters a defensive battle stance.

Ki Used in Unknown Attack: 12850
Ki Remaning: 35000
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

Nucleus vs Goku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nucleus vs Goku   Nucleus vs Goku Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:51 am

Goku's mysterious assailant sent a powerful looking energy attack at the saiyan, "Got to get out of here," the warrior said as he speed teleported away from the huge blast. Goku was on the beings left side giving him a more serious and intense look, "Hey, why are you attacking me and how do you know Gohan," Goku asked the being before running at him. The answers can come later the saiyan thought as he tried to pummel the strange being with powerful strikes from his fists.

The saiyan the jumped back after his combo and shot in to the air sending a barrage of ki blasts toward his opponent. The ground around the being exploded as the hundreds of ki balls went toward him as some connected with the ground around him, the shock of the blast still capable of hurting the man. The saiayn dropped back to earth as he waited for the dust to clear. He knew this fight was far from over.

Ki lost: 12,850

Ki used: 3,150

Ki left: 8,000
Back to top Go down
Nucleus

Nucleus vs Goku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nucleus vs Goku   Nucleus vs Goku Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:55 am

Nucleus gives Goku a good look, he wasn't intending to hurt him, only to test his skill along with his own "I know Gohan because hes the reason I must become stronger, he wants me to be able to defeat him, I guess your a good start. I have no reason to kill you so theres no need to run. Nucleus says, sighing as the barrage of ki blasts hit him as he speaks "Thats not very nice" he says, as his body suddenly launches himself out of the smoke, with its right fist cocked back "Its my turn!" the being says, throwing a devastating punch towards Goku's solar plexus. The solar plexus is a collection of nerves that control breathing, hitting it directly could cause Goku to temporarily lose his breathe and inflict some bad damage on his respiration for the remainder of the battle.

Ki Lost: 3,150
Ki Used: 1,850
Ki Remaining: 30,000
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

Nucleus vs Goku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nucleus vs Goku   Nucleus vs Goku Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:08 am

Goku was confused by what the being was telling him, "Well it does sound like Gohan," the saiyan said cheerfully dropping his guard for a second the other sprung at the opportunity. Goku didn't know what hit him but it hurt like hell. The warrior felt winded by the mysterious man's punch but Goku wasn't done for yet, "I can still beat him," the saiyan said even though the thing said it was a spar Goku wanted to test his strength against this new opponent.

The saiyan was back on the offense sending punches and kicks at the being's face and torso at an increased spedd. Finally the saiyan ended his combo with a yellow ki beam at point-blank range, "Wonder if that was enough to beat him," Goku said but knew it wasn't over yet.

Ki lost: 1,850

Ki used: 650

Ki left: 5,500
Back to top Go down
Nucleus

Nucleus vs Goku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nucleus vs Goku   Nucleus vs Goku Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:17 am

Nucleus chuckles, grabbing Goku's left wrist as the spot where the hit beam had hit had a smoke being ejected from it due to the heat "It seems your out of ki.." He said, a smile in his face as he starts to spin Goku 'round and 'round rapidly like they were on a merry-go-round, then unleashing him at almost supersonic speeds through the nearby trees, causing quite an extensive ammount of damage from the attack, not on Goku, but on the wildlife.

Ki Used in Throw: 2,500

Nucleus's entire body then begins to be outlined by a fascinating golden color, all of it seems to be concentration on the tip of his abdomen, the stinger where an insectoids poison would normaly be ejected from. "Take this!" Nucleus screams, swinging his body to the right as his abdomen faces the spot where Goku should be after the throw, launching a blast of green liquid mixed with his chi towards Goku.

Ki Used in Poison: 3,000

Ki Remaining: 19,000
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

Nucleus vs Goku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nucleus vs Goku   Nucleus vs Goku Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:27 am

The saiyan warrior was surprized by the other's attack. The mysterious being grabbed the saiyan by the arm and swung him a couple times before letting him go in the direction of the forest. The saiyan flew back first through giant oaks and red woods. Each hit draining the saiyan of more of his ki. Goku had thought his attack would work but his assailant was just to strong for Goku.

The saiyan sensed something dangerous coming his way, "Got to move," Goku said as he speed teleported toward the blast so the he knew in what direction to dodge. A green liquid headed straight for Goku and all he could do was shift his remaining Ki under him and blasting off into the sky.

Over the trees the saiyan went and down again as he landed hard on the ground butt first, "That's gonna leave a mark," the saiyan chuckled noticing he landed in front of the mysteroius fighter, "I guess you win. What's your name," Goku asked the man with a weak smile.

Ki lost: 5,500

Ki left: 0
Back to top Go down
Nucleus

Nucleus vs Goku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nucleus vs Goku   Nucleus vs Goku Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:33 am

Nucleus looked towards Goku, laughing a bit "My name is Nucleus, I'm a top secret expirement of the military. They were using me as a test subject for a super-warrior, humans with the D.N.A of multiple alien races, but with none of their weaknesses." Nucleus says, as he looked into the sky, no one seemed to be coming. He kneeled down, offering Goku his hand to help him up, he seemed to be pretty weak from his battle, his powerlevel dropped about 60% "Your a good fighter, I hope we can fight again, I need to settle business with your son, Gohan, I have to get stronger, and I look foward for you becoming stronger as well." Nucleus says as smiles, his exoskeleton starting to crack. This annoyed Nucleus a bit, he thought to himself "Its happening again, sometime soon..Sooner then I expected I'll have a new form." as Nucleus was still kneeling down at Goku offering to help him up, but dozing off somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

Nucleus vs Goku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nucleus vs Goku   Nucleus vs Goku Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:57 pm

Goku took the bio-android's hand and lifted himself up with the help of Nucleus, "Well, that's to complicated for me," the saiyan chuckled he had really enjoyed this fight. He looked at the man once again, "You're a great warrior. Good luck with beating Gohan one day," Goku greeted the man and left for home, he was starving.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Nucleus vs Goku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nucleus vs Goku   Nucleus vs Goku Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:34 pm

Both -
PL: 6,000.
Zenni: 3,500.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nucleus vs Goku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nucleus vs Goku   Nucleus vs Goku Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nucleus vs Goku
Page 1 of 1