Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Protection Of A Planet, A New Threat Emerges

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buu

Buu

Protection Of A Planet, A New Threat Emerges Empty
PostSubject: Protection Of A Planet, A New Threat Emerges   Protection Of A Planet, A New Threat Emerges Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:10 pm

Altec quickly flew off to another good place to fight. The Saiyan looked behind him, he saw Nex closely following him and Tuop and Zizor not far behind. Altec still had a pounding headache and blood flowing from his nose. "We can stop here, we have gone far enough" Tuop said.

Nex quickly rushed over too Altec and whispered in his ear. "It's a full moon tonight, and you still have a tail, but Tuop and Zizor don't, this is your chance too finish them!" ."Yeah I guess. Altec had his tail, but had hid it very well through out his whole time on Earth. "Now lets begin" Tuop and Zizor both shouted.

Altec and Nex watched as Tuop and Zizor rushed at them. Zizor went after Nex, and Tuop went after Altec. The saiyan felt Tuop's powerlevel rising. Altec flew at Tuop and covered him with a barrage of ki bolts. The namekian watched his partner take out Tuop. "Hehe, we've got this battle for sure"

Nex was caught off guard. Zizor had already sent a huge blast at Nex before he knew it. Altec didn't have time to help his partner, as he was in a battle himself. Tuop recovered from Altec's attack, and started punching Altec to a pulp. "ARHGGGGGG" Altec yelped as Tuop hit him in the(Private Part).

Tuop watched as his brother and the Namekian fought it out. Tuop looked at Altec then at the moon. "What a nice moon tonight" Tuop thought in his head. "Wait, no a MOON!" Tuop yelled out. He remembered seeing a tail through Altec's pants. Altec was about to release his tail, and look at the moon, when Tuop sent a beam heading at Altec's only hope of winning.

The blast was heading for the moon. Altec flew in front of the target and blocked the attack. Nex watched as Altec turned around and looked at the moon. Tuop and Zizor watched in horror. "No" Zizor said to himself. Altec released his tail and stared into the moon.

The saiyan was changing. His clothes stayed intact as he had that kind of material that can streech to any limit. Altec's body started changing. After a few moments of Altec changing into a great ape, Nex laughing and Tuop and Zizor watching in horror, it finally happened.

Altec was now a full monster. The Oozaru stared into Tuop's eyes, and then into Zizor's. "Who is first" the Oozaru asked. Zizor rushed at Altec and sent a beam heading straight towards him. The Oozaru moved his foot and Zizor's life had ended. Tuop yelled. "Noooo, BROTHER!"

The Oozaru laughed and looked at Tuop. He sent a beam at his saiyan opponent. Now Tuop will be joining his brother in the deepths of hell. Altec looked at Nex and sent a beam at him too. Altec had lost his mind and decided to turn on his Namekian ally. Nex got out of the way and charged an energy sword.

Nex rushed behind the mad Oozaru and sliced his tail off. Altec changed, he was now back to normal. The Namekian helped his Saiyan friend up. "Dude, you just nearly killed me" Nex laughed. "Sorry bro, I think I lost my mind there" The saiyan replied. "Now I have no family and nowhere to stay" Altec said.

"You can crash at my place" Nex said. "Yea, thanks man, i'll do that!" Altec replied. Altec and nex flew off into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Protection Of A Planet, A New Threat Emerges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protection Of A Planet, A New Threat Emerges   Protection Of A Planet, A New Threat Emerges Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:37 am

Gains:

Powerlevel: 3,500
Zenni: 2,000
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com

Protection Of A Planet, A New Threat Emerges
Page 1 of 1