Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goten's Training: What If Goten Was Born On Planet Vegeta?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goten

Goten

Goten's Training: What If Goten Was Born On Planet Vegeta? Empty
PostSubject: Goten's Training: What If Goten Was Born On Planet Vegeta?   Goten's Training: What If Goten Was Born On Planet Vegeta? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:16 am

Weighted Armour

It was a normal day, in the capital city of Vegeta, space pods were landing and others were being sent off. Goten's tail was moving with pleasure, because that's what tails did; they moved in response to their owner's pleasure and reacted to their feelings. Goten was a normal Saiyan boy they learned to fight at a young age, so did the girls. That didn't matter to Goten he was just focused on one thing becoming stronger. Although others would call him blunt he refused to listen and absolutely refused to believe them.

Goten's tail was wrapped around his waist, the usual style for a trained Saiyan. They couldn't allow the world to know their weakness; some were trained so that there tail was immune to the grabbing and other various things which disabled the lower class. There was one thing Goten always hated about Vegeta; it was that once you were born low-class you'd stay that way for the rest of your life, not having a single chance to prove your worth.

Goten had a letter in his backpack he was leaving the Saiyan Fighting Academy, it was top-class, you'd have a chance to prove your worth there. Most low-class Saiyans were given the chance to be better than a soldier to guard the King. Goten wanted better; he would one day become strong enough to overthrow the king. It was every low-class' dream and they were all afraid to rebel against the King, fearing getting kicked off the planet or worse, getting killed. Goten was jumping from building to building the streets were unusually empty but he didn't care, just one less hassle for him, "Cowards." Goten spat, "Now they're even afraid to come out their own houses." Goten jumped down off the build the letter almost escaping his bag. He was there but was he ready? Yes, he was very ready.

"King Vegeta's Castle," Goten looked upon the high walls surrounded by millions of guards, "Hmph. Doesn't look like much." Goten looked at the guard, he was at the grand gates, "Open it." Goten said as he walked forward.
The guard looked at Goten pitifully, "What does scum like you have to do with the king?"
Goten looked at the guard, he wanted to control his anger so he looked away, Goten handed him the letter. Goten didn't see much but he heard the guard, let out a sigh. "Fine. You should be happy; it's not everyday scum like you get to see behind the walls." Goten still controlling his anger walked passed the guard looking at the ground, he didn't want to release the anger stored up inside him. He'd sure get into trouble.

Goten walked to the king's throne, there he reluctantly bowed and presented the letter. The king himself came before him, "What do you want?" he said almost as if he was ready to kick Goten out, "Your Highness, I know I'm not allowed upon your throne but I was instructed to give you this letter." Goten almost hated himself for saying that. It was awful speaking like that to a king, he never liked or wanted to follow but that was just Vegeta, a planet with no hope for the future or so it seemed in Goten's eyes. Goten stayed on his knees until he was given permission to get up and leave. Goten felt like he was going to barf, "Bowing down to him." he said as he left the gates, "It was awful. If only I was stronger..."

Goten was walking home, he felt energies around him but just what was after him. He looked around him; the trees were just making noises, "Afraid of the wind." Goten said, "What a mighty warrior, I am." Goten looked behind him. What was going on with him? He just couldn't shake it that he was being followed. A branch snapped Goten quickly reacted; he randomly fired a ki blast. It went on until it crashed into a building, "Show yourself."
"I'm surprised you caught on." A mysterious voice said.
"Shame on people for calling you blunt," Another voice seemed like it came from the heavens.
Two Saiyans, dressed in the Royal Saiyan Armour, quickly appeared in front of Goten and both punched him in the stomach. Flinching Goten flew back with the power of the punches, "The king is sending his own relatives to die." Goten said as he got up, "How sad." Goten was still shocked by their speed but he could only do one thing, act tough. Goten charged energy in both hands releasing a barrage of blasts. It hit them both off guard, "How sad, I thought we could play some more." Goten said shrugging his shoulders, "I guess not."

Goten was always prepared to fight, but so was every Saiyan. Goten knew their weakness separately they were weak. Goten knew what to do, know to put his plan into action. The two other Saiyans had just recovered from the attack. Goten quickly dashed towards one of them, "Ready to die?" he asked with a mischievous grin, he quickly slammed his fist into his stomach, and then prepared another punch charging it with ki, "Here it is." Goten punched them in the gut, he knew the key to the techniques aim for the space behind your opponent. Goten then punched the Saiyan with all his might preparing a beam in the other hand he quickly released it when his enemy was down. Goten then readied a quickly for the other on he delivered the kick to his opponent's chin, his opponent held his face in pain, "You'll die now. If that makes you feel better," Goten said as he uppercut his opponent into the air and then using his speed flew behind them, "Bye..."Goten said as he slammed his hands in a closed clamp to the back of his opponent’s head, "You can die now." Goten said as he flew down beside his opponent. Goten charged another beam in his hand, releasing it as his opponent, looked at him pitifully, "Don't underestimate me because I'm a kid." Goten said as his aura burst around him. He was going home.

Word had spread fast about Goten's deed. He had killed two of the best assassin’s single handed, some people doubted it but it was as true as it could be. Goten flew off he had gained confidence he would no doubt soon overthrow the king.

The King's Castle

King Vegeta was not happy, "How could he do this, he's just a child!" He shouted. A child had defeated his best assassins, a low-class one in facts! "King Vegeta, I advise we should send more assassins." An elite soldier suggested as he bowed before him.
"Get out of my sight!" King Vegeta said as he held his palm out and blasted the elite in his head, "Anybody else has any bright ideas?" The council looked at each other; they certainly did not want to share the same fate as the elite. Then one of them stood, "Why don't you take him on yourself? Certainly you, the king can defeat him."
The king looked at the member of the council, "You're right." The council member looked puzzled his answer was just judged by the king and he was right. It was a great honour to be proved right by the king.

Outside The Saiyan Academy

Goten was leaving, he had been kicked out because of what he had done. Goten just picked up his things and left he wasn't in the mood for a fight. He would rather be kicked out than to die. Goten was walking ahead then something crashed before him it was the king, "Goten! It is your time!" The king kicked Goten in the face, sending him up in the air before Goten even had time to respond. Goten's tail was loose for the first time he wasn't prepared for a fight. The king then grabbed Goten's tail and used it to throw him into a building. The king then from the spot fired a powerful beam causing a cloud of dust to appear around the building, the king didn't check to see if Goten was dead. He was certain he didn't survive.

The cloud cleared up as the king left, Goten wasn't dead but he was bruised and heavily wounded. When he could get up he limped to the hospital, they put him in a regeneration tank. He was lucky to have survived but even luckier to have made it to the hospital. After a few hours the liquid drained and Goten felt like nothing happened but he also felt a hundred times stronger, the saying about Saiyans getting stronger after an injury was more than true. Goten checked out of the hospital, he was as good as new, now he only wanted one thing, his revenge.

Goten's tail wrapped around his waist as his aura burst around him, he took off at full speed. Goten crashed into the ground creating a crater. The guards looked at him in dismay. Goten charged his ki in his hands and fired multiple blasts at the guards, "Ha! Ha! Ha!" The guards fell one by on then Goten kicked down the gate and rushed into the castle. He seized a helper by the throat, "Where's the king?" he asked.
"I-In the hall," The helper said weakly.
"Thanks," Goten said as he threw the helper to the ground. Goten rushed to the hall.

"King Vegeta! I won't forgive you!" Goten said as he rushed by the royal servants and punched King Vegeta in the gut, "You tried to kill me twice but you won't get a third chance." He uppercut the king, "Survive this!" He said as he flew up to the King and elbowed him in the gut. The king fell to the ground Goten didn't miss his chance, "Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!" Goten sent multiple blasts to assault the King but he wasn’t done yet. He then took the king by his tail and threw him out the castle. He was in perfect sync, executing the right moves at the right time. The King had only a few minutes to live. Goten's aura once more burst around him as he flew off at a blinding speed, even leaving a crater in he hall. He caught the king by the neck and slammed him into the ground, "I'll show you no mercy!" He said as he put almost all of his remaining energy in the blast, "DIE!!!!"
Goten laughed, he had finally defeated the King. It was now his time to shine.

Goten woke up. He looked around he was in his bedroom, "It was just a dream." Goten said as he realized where he was. He looked around something didn't feel right he looked around he had brought a gift from his dream, he now had a tail!

((Tribute to Goku's Roleplay : What If Kakarot Came To Earth And Not Goku))

Last edited by Goten on Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

Goten's Training: What If Goten Was Born On Planet Vegeta? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goten's Training: What If Goten Was Born On Planet Vegeta?   Goten's Training: What If Goten Was Born On Planet Vegeta? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:56 pm

PL 23,000

Zeni 11,500
Back to top Go down

Goten's Training: What If Goten Was Born On Planet Vegeta?
Page 1 of 1