Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goten's Training: How Far Is Too Far?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goten

Goten

Goten's Training: How Far Is Too Far? Empty
PostSubject: Goten's Training: How Far Is Too Far?   Goten's Training: How Far Is Too Far? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:03 am

Goten was in training near the North Pole, "It sure is cold." he said as he began shadow boxing, "I'm kinda hungry." He said as he looked at his stomach trying to shake this feeling. The feeling had been bothering him all morning; he just couldn't shake it so he just had to ignore it. Goten stopped shadow boxing and began to practice his kicks, "One...Two...Three." He counted as he swiftly kicked the air and moved his leg back, "...One Hundred." Goten looked at the sky, "I hope one day I'll be as good as Daddy."

Goten sat in the snow, his stomach growling, "I'm hungry." Goten sighed scratching his head, "I don't want to go home." Goten remembered he had asked for a sandwich he searched his gi, "Where'd it go?" He searched himself again; He turned around, "Aha!" He found it laying in the snow, he brushed it off and began eating it, "What...did...Mommy...say...about...food and the ground again?" he said as he chewed and gulped down the sandwich. He patted his stomach, "That was nice!" The feeling was coming back but Goten just ignored it, "Time to train some more."

Goten began to do some push-ups, "One...Two...Three" He began to count, "Ninety-nine, One hundred." Goten began crawling, "Time to search for treasure." He said as he kept his head low to the ground. Goten stopped crawling the sense that he was feeling just got magnified, it was like something was right behind him. He jumped up turned around but it was just air. He scratched his head, "Where'd it go." Like that the feeling had just gone away. Goten began to crawl again, he just could feel the treasure getting closer to him.

Goten came to a house, "The Master of ...." The sign was faded but Goten was sure that it had treasure, "That Master must have treasure." Goten opened the door, it creaked, inside the house was dark it had no electricity, "What if it's a trap." Goten got serious, he wasn't usually serious but this place had a feeling to it, a weird feeling that he just couldn't understand. Goten walked further into the room, it was still dark but a little light came in trough the broken windows, “It must be un...un..." Goten began to think what was the word, "Never mind that." The feeling got closer and soon and soon Goten was at a door. A sign was hung on the door, the text was faded but Goten could still read it, "To see what's behind this door, this riddle must be solved." Goten started to concentrate to read the more faded text below, "How far is too far?"

"How far is too far?" Goten thought, "Is far too far?" Goten asked but he just couldn't figure it out, "I'll go home and think about the answer." he said as he ran outside and jumped off the ground. The riddle's words echoed in his head, "How far is too far?" It was question that just couldn't be answered at least by him.

It's been a loong time I've posted blame vacation, detention and grounding.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Goten's Training: How Far Is Too Far? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goten's Training: How Far Is Too Far?   Goten's Training: How Far Is Too Far? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:07 am

Powerlevel: 2,700.
Zenni: 1,500.
Back to top Go down

Goten's Training: How Far Is Too Far?
Page 1 of 1