Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goten's Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goten

Goten

Goten's Training Empty
PostSubject: Goten's Training   Goten's Training Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:30 am

Goten was training in the forest, his hair was in it's usual style and he was wearing his usual outfit. He was training his punches by shadow boxing and he felt that he had improved. He then began doing push-ups, "One, Two..." he said as he carefully pushed himself off the ground, "...Ninety-Nine, One Hundred." He fell down and began to rest. He would practice his ki-based attacks next and it would take up a lot of energy but it would certainly make him stronger.

Goten got up when he was sure that he had regained all, or at least most of his energy, Goten spotted a rock or wasn't large but it wasn't small either,"It's time to practice my Continuous Energy Bullets." Goten said as he put both hands to his sides, "Ha...Ha...Ha...Ha...Ha!" He shouted as he released multiple blasts from both hands. Goten dropped his hands and locked to see the rock had crumbled. Goten rubbed his forehead, "I'm getting stronger, I know it!" he said in his usually cheerful voice, "That's enough for today, I'm pooped"

Goten took his time walking home trying not to go too fast or he would use up all of energy he had left. He hadn't gone too deep into the forest but it was still a fair distance from home.

Last edited by Goten on Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Goten's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goten's Training   Goten's Training Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:41 am

Gains:

Powerlevel: 1,500
Zenni: 1,000
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com

Goten's Training
Page 1 of 1