Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Super Namekian Saga Part 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Talic

Talic

Super Namekian Saga Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Super Namekian Saga Part 1   Super Namekian Saga Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:37 am

(Note: This discussion until further notice is in Namekian so no one who is not Namekian will understand this unless they have role played learning it. When you see text in green that means it is in Namekian and you will not be able to make out any word of it unless your character has role played learning some or part of it. Namekians know it innately.)

A dark omen started to decend apon Namek. There were dark Super Namekians coming to destroy Namek itself and claim the land as their own in a mass genocide. All the fighter-type namekians were gathering to fight them off including Talic. Unknown to him there was another mysterious being that came to Namek. A saiyan named Bardock, father of Goku, and grand father of Goten and Gohan; A great grand father as well. Talic trained long and hard with his master Mal who was also a fighter-type Namek. As the Super Namekians grew closer the fates of namek would be decided by Talic and the army. Before that could happen it was up to Talic to get his training done...

Talic looked at him, smiled, and bowed,” I was looking for training from you I was hoping to gain more power to get a little stronger,” He happily lowered himself before the old man as a sign that he was a humbled warrior if not a strong one.

The man retorted quickly in such a harsh manner,” You do not have what it takes to endure my training! Get out and stay out. The last man who was able to endure died two years ago, and that man was a true warrior.

Talic looked at him and smiled,” He is not dead, you know he is alive.

The man looked at him,” You knew him? Impossible,” said the man angrily as he turned to face Talic,” You… you look kinda like him...

Talic smiled happily and bowed before the man,” I am his apprentice. I would be honored to receive your training so that I may make him proud.

The old man came from amazement to anger,” You are no where near ready you must come with me if you wish to become that all mighty.

Talic smiled as he saw the old man’s true intention disguised in his words.

The landscape that Talic was an uninhabitable territory slightly east, marked with a scare source of cacti, rocks and animal skeletons. From the center of the scene a lone male shape dummy comes into the horizontal view. Through the post-apocalyptic looking wasteland walks the two of them. Brought to this dark place for training and the hopes of more power at a greater means of success, Namek would bare the new life of this proud warrior.

The strongest of Namek’s heroic fighters, too his own knowledge of course, Talic contemplated his future plans. Patting his swollen knuckles onto his worn in thick palms he punched and punched at the dummy. The muscles through the arms fluctuated to the intense solar rays of the powerful sun; the old man paid no attention to his spasms. Talic stopped, turning a half beat to his left and looked into the air, slowly clenching his fist his eyes traced the scenery, and slowly they came from the left to the right in one complete sweep of the area.

The old man smiled," This is the place...the training will begin. The failures of the fight with the two people you described will be corrected today." The old man said with a clap of electricity from his own body into his hand. The surge bolted out into a streak of energy that flowed up his palm through his arm that went down and engulfed his own body into a fiery burst which reflected his abilities.

Talic looked at him in amazement,” Incredible how did you do that? That was great transformation of ki energy.

"I have been a live much longer than most people have in generations... a simple parlor trick that does nothing but makes you look more imitating. It is wisdom in which I have created the techniques that you have seen. You must be ready for you will know training incredibly burning," The words came out of the honorable man's mouth like a bugle horn at the end of a victory,” Your first training will begin shortly come with me," with that the old man walked off and Talic followed.

(Ki conservation lvl 1 learned)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Super Namekian Saga Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Namekian Saga Part 1   Super Namekian Saga Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:20 am

Gains:

Powerlevel: 4,000
Zenni: 2,500
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com

Super Namekian Saga Part 1
Page 1 of 1