Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Janemba gets black mailed?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Janemba

Janemba gets black mailed? Empty
PostSubject: Janemba gets black mailed?   Janemba gets black mailed? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:51 am

Janemba walked through the white snowy fields dragging his blood red tail through the snow behind him. His facial expression was obvious, he had some evil intentions in mind. He was walking towards a small village, the people there weren't fighters except maybe a few but they were exceptionally weak. He climbed up the steep mountain slowly opening and closing his fist cracking his knuckles.

"I need the target practice." Janemba said to himself as he looked down at the village filled with weak civilians that were "protected" by the frost empire. Janemba mumbled under his breath. "Where's your protection now?" Janemba's tail arose from the ground as he spread his legs apart and began powering up. The color of his skin, shell and aura were completely visible in the snowy planet. Janemba yelled and regained his Ki. The whole village froze, everyone stopped moving and the ones that weren't outside came ran outside of their homes.

"Ha ha ha." Janemba laughed as he walked slowly to the small homes. His eyes began to glow a light red as he walked closer and closer. The warriors of the village were intimidated but the pride was still flowing through their veins.

"No one can beat the frost empire!" The icer's expression was noticeable on his face as he charged Janemba head first. Janemba was especially surprised as he charged him full on. His speed was faster then most he fought. But the soldier was not expecting what would happen to him. Janemba's eyes shot out laser beams that went right through his body. Killing him almost instantly. The body of the soldier feel in the thin layer of snow as smoke erupted from his back. A woman with her baby stood there looking at the demon and the whole population was behind her.

"Please you can't do this," the woman tried to reason with Janemba. "I want to see my child grow." tears ran down her pale white face. She looked like she was in her thirties. Janemba looked at her eyes for one moment, she saw nothing but fear. He moved on to the group of people mostly men fathers, and other woman. Janemba stood behind the young woman and held his hands out to the crowd. His facial expression changed to furious to especially happy. The smile on his face...only someone insane could do this and put on a smile.

"Your a monster!" An old man said waving his cane about at the demon. "How can you do something so evil?" Janemba's face turned slowly to the elder. He walked over to him and put his hand to his chest and spoke only three words.

"Because....I am." Janemba shot a ki blast straight through the man and the rest of the village scattered about. The young lady was left standing their clutching her sleeping baby with her eyes closed trying to block out the sounds of dying with thoughts. Janemba walked up beside her and looked at her for one moment and watched one icer run away. Janemba quickly shot ki beams out of his eyes to the man and stopped him in his tracks he fell to the ground dead.

Before Janemba knew it the village was cleared out. He had no more to do here. He swiftly moved through the snow toward the mountains he had just came from. From on their he met the long field he had just crossed.

(Flashback)

Janemba arose from the ground from inside the factory. All that was evil, every last bit of evil that came into hell was now inside of him as the machine had a malfunction. His thoughts, his words, actions, and intentions...they were all evil. Not even a bit of good was inside of his body. That was all eliminated inside the machine he was just evil. Janemba took a look at his new form and looked at his blood red skin and dark purple shell. Then soon he looked down at a puddle of water to see his face. He was incredibly satisfied with himself. But he wasn't at his old power level. He felt surprisingly weak.

"All that time, has drained my powers. Now all I can do is just train. That's the best thing I ca-" Janemba turned around quickly as he heard ruckus from behind the door. "not now" He said to himself. He stuck to the wall next to him as the door was busted open. He wrapped his tail around his waist for the moment. Another demon, who obviously hated HFIL as much as Janemba. "Hello?!" the blue skinned demon yelled out. "Is anyone there?!" He walked around with a wrench in his hand as he was in the neighboring room transporting, the evil to the machine in the room Janemba currently is placed. “Hmph, could’ve sworn I heard something. What ever.” The demon said as he turned around and walked out of the door. If Janemba would have attacked he might have caused panic and he might not have been able to escape. Janemba’s black heart was pounding which usually never happens. He was breathing heavily as he dropped to the ground on his knees. His eyes widened as he stared upon the factory’s white floor. Janemba calmed down and looked up to see that the door had been fixed, so quickly.
“Sorry King Yemma, but I can’t stay much longer he he he.” Janemba chuckled as his three toed foot went onto the first step. His tail was raised into the air next to him as he waddled it back and fourth like a playing with a toy. He promised himself he would bring fear, destruction and terror to the next planet he stepped foot on. But it would take time. He still was weak he would get destroyed by an army or maybe another warrior no matter what planet. He would destroy it eventually.

Janemba hummed in a happy tune as he reached the door. He slowly turned the handle and looked both ways before jumping into the long hall way that spilled out into the open courtyard. Which could be an escape if he blasted a hole into the ground. But there’s a possibility it might use all of his strength. Someone could come by the time to stop him. Janemba heard foot steps approach him. “Hey you!” Janemba turned around sharply. He kept a normal facial expression and a normal attitude as he looked the blue demon in the eyes.

“Hey man, have you seen Zack?” The demon asked scratching his head and rubbing his white shirt as well. His voice was extremely deep, probably from all the time he spent here. His muscle size was extremely big and too small horns shot out of his fore head as he looked worried for a moment. “I’ve been looking for the kid all day. He wasn’t in his work room.” The blue demon pointed back at the door to the room he was just in. “I really need to talk to him. Do you have any idea where he is.” The blue demon looked like he was concerned for his friends help. Janemba shook his head and turned around and slowly kept walking towards the court yard.

“Well if you see him, tell me aight?” The demon said as he turned the corner and went to his own work room. Janemba wiped his head. If Janemba made one wrong move he would have blown his cover and probably made this escape harder.

Janemba arrived at the rather large court yard. Many demons or evil souls were at the court yard. Rather it was reading, sparring or just talking to friends. Janemba wandered around in the black cloudy area for a five minutes. Looking around, there was just too many people to make his escape. It was impossible to do such an act without being detected. Janemba waving his tail about sat on a bench looking down at the black grass. There was no color in this area, but himself. He stood out amongst the crowd of people he would be noticed soon someone would find out who he was.

“Hey, you wanna get out of this place?” someone whispered in his ear. Janemba turned to the demon. Half of his body looked like he was human but the other half was a green outer shell. His arm was bigger then his human arm his legs were bigger as well. His eye were blood red on the side that was demon. His other eye was blue and his hair was blond as on the other side, bald. “Hmph, I’ll help you out.”

Janemba grinned. “So how would you help me out?” Janemba asked as he now looked at the demon as an ally. Screams of pain were heard behind Janemba which startled him for one moment. But it was just the two weak demons sparring.

“I’ll tell you tomorrow. Meet me here at six.” The demon stood up and began to walk away before he stopped himself he turned around. “My name is Sifer by the way.” Sifer walked into the long hall Janemba just came from.

“Alright meet him tomorrow,” Janemba reminded himself. Janemba got up with a grin on his face. But doubt suddenly possessed his thoughts. “How am I gonna stay hidden for so long?” Janemba’s eyes widened and stopped in his tracks. ”Ahh man, I gotta do somet-“

(Present)

Janemba walked across the snowy field he had just come from. The four moons lit the sky. Janemba in a mirthful mood hummed in a similar tune he did the day before he escaped from HFIL. “Stop! Wait!” a voice behind him called out. Almost instantaneously Janemba turned around to face the small man.

Unlike the warrior back at the village, he wore a decorated uniform. “The frost empire needs you demon. I saw what you did back there, maybe they weren’t true opponents, but it was what we’re looking for.” The high ranked soldier mentioned. “If you don’t they’ll come after you.”

Janemba looked at the man in fear shaking. The little icer smiled for a moment knowing that his job was done. But Janemba’s facial expression changed he quickly grabbed the icer by the throat and picked him up into the sky. He laughed and looked the other way. “You honestly think I was going to believe you?” Janemba questioned the icer. “You and your bogus uniform, PATHETIC!” Janemba shouted he squeezed his throat tighter and tighter until he was killed. Janemba dropped the icer in the middle of the field and slowly ascended into the air. “The frost empire? I’ll pay them a visit.

(LATER)

Janemba arrived at the small castle that was set up in a large city. He walked slowly through the large city. Unnoticed, he was just another alien to the icer's they had no idea of his past power. In front of the door he stood and watched the frost guards stand in front of his way "State your business!" The guard yelled probably people across the loud city could here. Janemba turned around and watched the citizens freeze in their foot steps.

"Uh oh, not another assassin." one of the woman whispered behind him. Janemba's head turned towards the guards once more as his hands began to glow, red energy was erupting from them almost the size of two golfballs he held his hand up into the air towards the guards and smiled. Screams of pain were heard from the two men as the fell slowly to the ground. Janemba had sent a ki blast at both of them burning straight through their bodies they fell to the ground. “That was two quick,” Janemba frowned taking slow steps he entered the large castle walking along the old school red and gold carpet. He looked confident of finding some actual military figures here. But if he didn't he still had enough power to burn this pathetic place to the ground no matter who was planted inside of here.

Janemba walked down the long hall. Obviously there’s something wrong here.“ Janemba thought to himself walking down the hall and found a small door which he opened to his surprise he found the court yard. ”Did they really model this place…out of hell?!” Janemba looked disturbed for one moment. He backed up out of seemed modeled out of HFIL’s factory. But why, why would they make a castle out of HFIL. Everything was the same, the bench the sparring aliens. The black clouds and ground. Janemba shooked his head and closed his eyes. He could only back out of the court yard. Janemba looked up once more and saw it was just a closet, Janemba looked perturbed. Until he heard some foot steps approching him. Janemba turned around and quickly got into his fighting stance.

“Hmm, I’ve see you found us,” a high scratchy voice behind him said. “My apologies for sending such a pathetic being to persuade you to get come here but we needed you here badly.” the man said concerned. “We’re worried about our people, they’ve been brainwashed by some rebels from our military. They’re going to let it out to the press. We need your help. My names Colonel Siel ”

Janemba stood up straight and looked at the alien that was the same height as him. He looked like some type of fish, his ears were fins, and his eyes were yellow. He was small in muscular size and he probably wasn't that strong. “What do you want me to do with them?” asked Janemba out of curiosity. Janemba usually didn’t accept jobs from people like him. But this was an exception he was obviously already in the castle probably was going to be attacked by hundreds of soldiers if he denied it. But Janemba might be able to make a quick escape if not, then he'll try to fight his way out. The frost empire obviously did need someone of Janemba's personality. He was the only one to be honest.

“Kill em, plain and simple. You have a couple of weeks. They haven’t gotten their information together yet. So you’re lucky.” Siel said with a smile on his face. Janemba thought about the mission but he also thought about taking out a respected part of the frost empire right now. "This would get my name spread across the planet, but then, I would have to leave the planet." Janemba looked up at the ceiling scratching the front of his chin. He looked back down at the man and squinted his eyes.

“So I kill them, and what do I get exactly?” Janemba asked Siel. Siel frowned the smile was snatched off of his face. He didn’t know what to say to the cold blooded killer. If he lied Janemba would kill him, he told the honest truth he would be killed. The frost empire cared about no one. But he had something planed for the demon he looked for his own soldiers to help him out.

“Um about that.” Siel told Janemba the situation. Extremley nervous he began to laugh. “You’re going to get a great thanks from the frost empire.” Janemba looked angry for one moment he got closer to the decorated military figure and balled his hand into a fist. “Also the frost empire wi-“

Janemba shook his head and pushed the Siel into the stone wall. “I’m sorry, but I must decline. Now If I can leave?” Janemba pointed out to the door Siel nodded in fear he was much weaker then Janemba he was only a strategic and intellectual person. Janemba turned around and only met a large metal pole to his face which knocked him straight out. Siel dusted himself off with a furious expression and walked over to the unconscious demon that was laying flat on his back his eyes closed and his fangs shinning from the light coming through one of the windows.

“Take him to the lab. We’ll make short work of this demon. “ Siel said angered he watched the warrior drag him through one of the doors. Both of them disappeared behind it.

(Flashback)

Janemba scratched his chin watching out for any other demons other than his new friend Sifer and the other demon Zeiger (SY-GIR ). The dark purple demon with hair all over his body like he was some type of ape but with four other arms. “Are we ready to do this thing?” Janemba asked stoked he was going to get out of HFIL for good.

“Hold on one moment.” Sifer said, he slowly arose into the sky along with his other friend. They both held both hands as small ki balls began to erupt from it. Janemba arose to the sky too. He shot down red ki blasts from his hands that were powerful enough to make a small hole in the ground spilling into the next dimension. Janemba smiled. “It’s time…” he said. “Finally I spill out into the universe.”

Both demons yelled out almost synced “Big Bang!” the blast created a huge explosion creating holes into the next dimension. Janemba flew through immediately when the light was cleared and here he found a snowy world. Janemba looked back up and the sky was closed, the hole could only be held for a few seconds. Janemba couldn’t do anything else he looked down. Janemba landed down on the ground the snow felt cold for the first time but he could get used to this cold weather. He looked up to the sky and noticed that it was in fact night. Janemba scratched his head and didn’t know what to do so he began to wander the planet.

(PRESENT)

“Ugh…my head!” Janemba awoke his left hand felt num. He got up to his feet and looked around for a moment, and saw a small piece of paper read:

‘This is what happens when you decide to not obey the almighty frost army. If you’re wondering what the hell is wrong with your left hand. We’ve injected your blood whit a special poison we’ve just created. Great job you’re the lab rat.’ Janemba’s eyes widened as he put the paper closer to his face and walked out of the cave at the same time. He was shocked the frost army was almost as evil as him. ‘poison .898 well basically it freezes up all the blood in your veins and eventually you’ll die in two days. You do have a choice though do your mission and you’ll find your antidote. Other wise just suffer and die right now. I hope you like it in hell.’ Janemba could only laugh. “How ironic.” He said to himself. “That’s karma for you.” Janemba flew up into the sky and looked around for a moment. ”Well where’s that castle at? I know that the antidote is there.” Janemba thought to himself.

But once Janemba realized what was happening he got angry. “I’m not going back!” he shouted as he flew to the large city. Swiftly flying through the buildings he had his eyes set on the castle where Siel had to be. Citizens screamed as they saw they saw the demon soar through the air. They knew he was going straight to the castle. Some of the rebellion citezens cheered for the demon. But Janemba had no intentions in making them happy. He just wanted to stay in the universe. Janemba came upon the castle and kicked in the closed door and kept flying inside the place. Into the hall he found before. “Siel! Where are you!” Janemba yelled he landed on his feet and his aura disappeared. He slowly walked down the hall his arm was completely paralyzed. He knew this was just a slow process he would eventually turn into stone. His other arm would probably be paralyzed by tomorrow. Janemba looked up to see the same warror that attacked him before about to hit him with the same pole.

Janemba ducked and tackled the warrior hitting him into the wall. Janemba backed up and through a small ki blast. Janemba smiled as the ki blast went towards the warrior but he sliced it in half with his pole. Something Janemba never saw before. Half of it still damaged the silent warrior but he wasn’t as weak he would have been. Janemba rushed the warrior and grabbed on to the pole with one hand in the middle his left hand still frozen. The personal body guard held on to the two sides. Janemba pulled his arm back and when the warrior came forward hoping he would break the pole Janemba kicked him back snapping the pole in half.

“No!” the warrior shouted. Janemba dropped the half of the pole he was holding to the ground and watched the warrior hold the destroyed weapon as if it was someone he loved died. Tears ran down his face and Janemba could only shake his head and laugh. He held out his hand to the warriors face and energy began to gather inside of it.

“Let me end your suffering.” Janemba said as he shot the ki blast out killing the man. Janemba looked down at his left hand as it was still paralyzed. Unable to move he walked took a left out and saw Siel standing there. Who looked satisfied with Janemba’s performance he clapped slowly with a sinister look on his face.

“Bravo, Bravo. What a beautiful performance. You really could be a great act, ignoring the whole cold blooded killer part.” Siel said with a chuckle. Janemba walked slowly over too Siel.

“Siel where’s the antidote?” asked Janemba. He was tired of the frost empire of the weak he was here. It was already a bad experience at this planet the frost empire controlled everything and had people everywhere all Janemba could do now was obey the military and grow stronger before killing anyone else. Janemba’s tail was now dragging to the ground as well the poison had gotten to that as well.

“Well, I don’t know.” Siel said with a sarcastic expression “Just tell me what I want to hear and you’ll live. Simple as that.” Siel opened the door behind him to reveal a lab but quickly closed it when Janemba got closer. He smiled at the demon with no fear of dying Janemba was the one who needed the antidote. He knew he would give in to the frost empire. Siel would watch him die right there if he didn't obey Siel.

“I am loyal to the frost empire. “ Janemba proclaimed. “I will do as you wish for now on.” Janemba bowed to the colonel. He was embarrassed to do such thing but there soldiers were soldiers amongst the planet everywhere. Siel nodded and opened the door behind him Janemba slowly walked through as his tail almost got caught behind the door. He looked around at the lab and saw containment cells, tubes in which soldiers were being tested and all.

“Give our friend here the antidote if you would please.” Siel demanded to the scientist assigned to create new types of weapons for war. Siel sat ontop of the desk and watched Janemba's every move to make sure he doesn't do anything unexpected. He held up the needle containing the antidote to Janemba and it was snatched away from the demon and he put it into his vein in the left hand.

“Janemba, we’ll have something for you to do in the mourning we’ve gotten a room for you why don’t you rest.” Siel pointed out side of the door while chewing on a pen at the same time. Janemba thought it was pathetic and weak of him to obey such a fool but as stated he had no choice. Janemba pushed the door open and walked into the empty hall towards the room assigned to him.

Nothing but a bed and a small draw with a lamp rested on it. Janemba looked around at the white painted walls before falling out onto the floor.

(Hope you don't mind, I made this for another site I am on too. So when I say frost, I mean Frieza's empire. )
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Janemba gets black mailed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janemba gets black mailed?   Janemba gets black mailed? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:24 pm

Gains: (Fairly large)

Powerlevel: 22,000
Zenni: 15,000
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com

Janemba gets black mailed?
Page 1 of 1