Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[saga] Darkness Holder battles

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Batuella

[saga] Darkness Holder battles Empty
PostSubject: [saga] Darkness Holder battles   [saga] Darkness Holder battles Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:28 pm

[weigthed armor used)
Batuella was now flying over the ocean he was heading for the Antarctic. as the cold air came over him a small black flames energy rose over him protecting him. he was now gonna report the news to every darkness that they could come out of hiding Cocuo was killed his original mission was done and now all he had to do was spread the news but he knew it wasn't gonna be that easy since he tends to annoy Frost a lot. batuella quickly landed in the Antarctica.

"Batuella what are you doing here?" A young Crystalline asked. he looked just like Batuella except his body looked white like snow and his armor was a very light blue color.

"I'm here to see frost." Batuella stated plainly.

"Lord frost is busy at the moment Batuella he should not be disturbed." The crystalline stated.

"Well Tell lord frost to Finish his business or else I'll burn down his home!" Batuella said as he increased his hindered power level a bit. The increased scared the poor Crystalline boy causing him to take off flying towards the castle. Batuella waited until the kid was out of sight to begin flying towards the castle.

Inside Frost's Castler

A much stronger crystalline was inside the throne room kicking away at one of his servants when suddenly the door opened. "Lord Frost Lord Frost we have a problem!" The Crystalline that talked to Batuella said.

"Have you no Respect for your lord do you wish to be kicked to death like this fool at my knees!" Frost Said Causing the Young Crystalline to fall backwards towards the ground.

"Lord Frost listen to me Batuella-"

"Your wasting your time on a wimp like him even you could defeat him!" Frost said even more angry.

"He has become stronger severely stronger and he wants to speak with you."

"Whatever." Frost said as he kicked the Crystalline again. Suddenly Flames blasted through the roof of the castle. batuella had arrived "Hello frost did you miss me?" The Batuem said as he landed right next to frost.

"What did you want to inform me about?" Frost asked

"The death of Cocuo!" Batuella said with a smirk on his face. Frost looked at batuella he was shocked "Impossible how could you have killed him when some of my elite men were sent after him!" Frost said he looked outraged.

"Oh so those guys were the puddles that were in his lab those guys didn't stand a chance against the doctor." Batuella said still smirking.

"Impossible those guys were stronger than you there is no way you could have killed him if they lost!" Frost said

"They 'were' Stronger than me but now I've surpassed your entire race even you 'lord Frost'" Frost got up he was out raged he kicked the guy who was being kicked to death straight through the roof of the castle.

"We'll see whose stronger Scum!" Frost said getting up from his thrown. batuella jumped back and headed for the center of the room this is what he wanted to do form the start Battle Frost. Frost charged at Batuella and launched his fist Batuella quickly blocked it and returned a fist of his own but frost also blocked it. They were now holding each other testing each others strength.

"Your weaker than me scum and I'll prove it!" frost said as he tried to deliver and kick towards batuella but the batuem quickly jumped avoiding the attack.
Frost used this opportunity to throw batuella up wards into the air. he then jumped up after batuella hoping to deliver some quick hits. batuella stopped him self and went in fist first towards the Crystalline both punches collided and both pushed them self away from the other. The young crystalline quickly ran out of the room he didn't want to be caught in the cross fire.

"That was a nice warm up." Batuella said as he landed on the ground and went into his Battle position.

"Yes it was a very nice warm up bu now lets get serious!" Both went to a side of the field and launched themselves towards the other Frost tired to kick batuella but Batuella blocked it with a kick of his own. batuella then tried a round house kick but Frost also blocked with the Same attack. batuella quickly went to deliver and uppercut to the Crystalline and Frost Also went to deliver an uppercut to batuella. Both hit the other launching both into the air. Batuella quickly kicked Frost in his Stomach knocking him back a few. Batuella Charged towards the crystalline but it quickly punched the Batuem knocking him back. Frost then kneed Batuella in the stomach and elbowed him knocking him down towards the ground. batuella quickly used his claws to land on the ice floor and launched himself back up giving Frost a powerful punch under his chin. This attack launched Frost upwards. Batuella quickly held his ground as Frost quickly used the wall to redirect himself straight towards batuella. batuella Moved to the side avoiding Frost's punch causing him to fly down and punch the floor of his thrown room shattering some of the ice. batuella came down towards him his foot extended as he kicked Frost sending him flying into a wall near the door of the Thrown room.

"Had enough?" batuella asked the Crystalline.

"Not even close!" Frost responded as multiple icicle shards came flying towards batuella. batuela put his hands in front of his eyes for obvious reasons. he just had to hold out until the attack was over since he couldn't use his eyes and all he could hear was ice. some icicles cut him on his legs other on his arms which blocked his face. Suddenly the attacked stopped. batuella removed his hands from his face to see that Frost wasn't there any more.

"Take this!" The Crystalline said from behind as he rammed his two feet into the back of batuella sending the Batuem flying hard into the wall. But Frost wasn't done yet. he quickly punched Batuella to the side of his face before Kicking him high into the roof of the castle. the then knocked down Batuella hard on to the floor Cracking it more. batuella quickly flew out of the mist created by impact from him and the ice. and punched Frost in his face. he then punched him from the left side of his face, then the right side. he punched him under his chin and on the top of his head before elbowing the Crystalline down towards the ground Batuella wasted no time appearing below the Crystalline and kicking him up launching him hard into the roof. Ice shavings covered him up like mist. batuella began Flying up towards the ice shavings it seemed like his attack had taken a lot out of Frost.

"Glacial beam!" Frost shouted as a white Kamehamea emerged surrounded by the very light blue aura surprising Batuella engulfing him as the blast went straight into The floor of the Thrown room repairing it on impact. the ice shavings cleared around Frost he was breathing Heavily after blasting his version of the black Flames inferno. "Had enough now huh Batuella?" Frost said in a taunting way. Suddenly the ice shavings around batuella Blew away he just smirked.

"I think I better have my fun now." Batuella said still smirking Frost was in disbelief he couldn't believe that he barely got hurt by one of his most powerful attacks. batuella flew towards the stunned Crystalline and quickly kicked him high into the air. Frost caught himself and looked to find Batuella below him but he was gone.

"Show your self coward!" Frost shouted his face was screwed up and he looked mad he couldn't believe he was actually losing a battle.

"I'm write here." Batuella said as he appeared right in front of Frost startling the Crystalline leader.

"Take this!" Frost cried as he tried to punch me but I swiftly moved my head to the side. He punched again and I did the same thing again. He kept punchign until he realized he couldn't even touch me. I Jumped and his claws became frozen over until only a sharp icicle was there "Glacial Claw!" He cried out as he tried slashing me with his much longer claws than mine. I easily avoided them dodging circles around him as he slashed and slashed it was a sad sight. a once powerful emperor now a weak useless puppy. I punched him in his face then knocked him down towards the gorund. I vanished and caught him with one hand. he jumped up into the air.

"I wont lose I wont Lose!" Suddenly a white ball of energy appeared in his hand he was charging another glacial beam. the other Crystallines quickly evacuated the room knowing that this wasn't his ordinary Glacial Beam. "Supreme.." he said as the glacial beam's energy now seemed to engulf his entire Body Batuella put up is Black flames shield as a safety precaution he looked like he was going all out this time. "Glacial beam!" he shouted as a large white energy blast surrounded by the large blue aura came down engulfing Battuella and his shield.

"Those guys were right to leave the room this really is all out this attack is powerful but my shield should hold what?!?" batuella said in disbelief his shield was Cracking from the attack The whole room seemed to be getting blasted by this tremendous energy blast my Shield broke and I was caught in the tremendous attack. The blast ended and I looked at myself my bod was beaten up from that one attack and steam was rising off my body.

The people came back in and saw me standing still but my body was actually beaten up. "You've impressed me for me to show you the attack I used to defeat the doctor be warned you might not live through it." batuella said plainly as he rose into the air. The other Crystallines began building s cold shield on Frost as he built up his defense it was about to happen my dark flame attack. The dark ball appeared in front of many many of the Crystallines evacuated the building knowing what was coming. "Dark Flame attack!" I shouted as my super sonic power hit the dark flame ball causing energy to be released in a powerful flurry of Flames. The attack engulfed Frost and the many Crystallines inside the room. When the attack was over the thrown room didn't exist only water did. the whole castle was beginning to melt. Those that had evacuated were freezing over the castle while many others came to see what happened. Frost was on the ground he was beaten up bad but he wasn't dead batuella smiled and flew away from the castle leaving the Crystallines to heal their leader.
Back to top Go down
http://uran10.proboards.com/index.cgi
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: [saga] Darkness Holder battles   [saga] Darkness Holder battles Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:34 am

Powerlevel: 15,500
Zenni: 5,000

Very nice : ) I liked it lol

Last edited by Sin on Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:01 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrenuo.chocoforum.com/index.htm
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: [saga] Darkness Holder battles   [saga] Darkness Holder battles Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:35 am

thats not right I used waeighted armor and its longer than my other posts
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: [saga] Darkness Holder battles   [saga] Darkness Holder battles Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:54 am

o.o ah didn't see the weighted armor at the top lol would expect it at the bottom, sorry bout that.
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrenuo.chocoforum.com/index.htm
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: [saga] Darkness Holder battles   [saga] Darkness Holder battles Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:55 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: [saga] Darkness Holder battles   [saga] Darkness Holder battles Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 6:41 am

(weighted armor used)

Batuella was now flying over the ocean aagin this time he was in a power plant area. a secrte military base where many people were held captive. at least it was before the electromides took it over. They were another group of darkness holders in fact they are su0pposed to be the faster of us all but we'll never know till we fight them shall we? batuella landed into the military base which was guarded by a thunder electromide. it was the same or = to that of a primal Batuem.

"Hey there cadet." Batuella said to the small electromide that guarded the door. The elctromide was just like Batuella except that there had a yellow armor color on them.

"Hey batuella whats new?" The small Electromide asked. He and batuella were good friends, in truth batuella was friends with all of the electromides.

"I'm just here looking to spar with Jolt." Batuella with a smile on his face.

"You were the person that beat up frost?" The small electromide asked.

"It would seem so." Batuella said as he walked into the base of the next darkness holder he would challenge. As He entered he quickly saw jolt on a web site called "youtube" He was watching a video of yours truly me kicking Frosts butt in HD. I laughed as I watched the video not realizing how badly I beat up Crystalline. Jolt turned around and faced me.

"Is it my turn to get tossed around like that?" Jolt said jokingly

"Not unless your weak." batuella said with a straight face as he bowed his friend and the two quickly went outside.

"So Batuella where should this battle be held?" Jolt asked he was finally serious. batuella looked at him and smiled.

"Just follow me." The Batuem said before taking to the air. Jolt took to the air after him with many electromides followign behind the two.

"I wish I was the one who beat up Frost." Jolt said with a smile on his face to batuella.

"You wouldn't have liked it it wasn't a fun battle." Batuella said completely lying.

"Well all I had to do was stay away from his ice attacks before he froze my electrical systems." Jolt said

"maybe." Batuella said as he saw the battle ground and quickly decended.

"One more question before we begin how did it feel to beat him up ?"

"It felt like I was getting the revenge I've always wanted. He thought he was so strong because he reached his second state far before us but now I have surpassed him and made him look weak while doing it it feels real good buddy real good." Batuella said his claws emerging.

"Good then we shall begin this battle now!" Jolt said as he jumped on the opposite side of the field to Batuella. It was a very rocky arena. the field itself was large and the jagged rocks that pointed up from it seemed to be the only thing dangerous about it.

"Primal claw!" I cried as I jumped toward shim with my claws.

"Eletro claw!" He cried as he also jumped towards me with his claws. SPARK BANG was heard as both clashed we were both pushing hard against each other and were smiling. I began Pushing harder and pushed Jolt off of me but the electormide quickly recovered springing off of a rock and flying towards em with such a speed as he punched me in my face. I was pushed back a little which surprised Jolt. he quickly sped into action again as I was off my balance and did a 1 two punch thing on me pushing me back a bit. as he tried to kick me though I quickly put up my shield causing him to jump back. It was evident his speed was better than mine.

"Nice moves there Jolt I don't think I'll be able to keep up with you but I've still got other tricks up my sleeve!" Batuella said as he took a fighting stance yet again.

"Batuella I am going to win this battle nothing you can do will overcome my speed!" Jolt said smirking. Batuella knew that his speed was great but there's always a way to combat speed. Batuella leaped through the air at Jolt but he quickly jumped up . Batuella anticipated this and jumped up behind him. As Jolt saw the batuem coming up behind him he smirked and quickly began to fly up using his speed now. Batuella smirked he revealed the wings under his arms and quickly began flying faster than jolt catching up to him. Jolt was pretty high off and couldn't see Batuella but there was a reason for that. "Hey Jolt can you see me?" Came a voice from above.

"Batuella where are you and how did you get pass me so easily?" Jolt asked confused.

"Batuems are built for speedy flying no one can fly faster than me even if they tried." Batuella said as he revealed the wings he had on his arms again and flew down towards Jolt at quickly a speed. Jolt moved out of the way barely dodging the attack but Batuella wasn't done yet he quickly spun around and quickly punched Jolt higher into the air. Jolt flew a few feet higher into the ground as was surprised by the strength Batuella had. He needed to get out of the air fast or else he wouldn't stand much of a chance. Jolt quickly flew down heading for the ground but Batuella quickly flew in front of him intercepting him and punched him higher again. he was back at square 1 again.

"Jolt this is the most fun I've had since I beat up Frost." Batuella said as Jolt once again tried to dive down but Batuella this time came from above and grabbed jolt. batuella then threw jolt upwards yet again. Jolt couldn't belive it and neither could many of the electromides below he was being beaten in speed and he didn't stand much of a chance with power. this battle was going downhill for Jolt Fast but he wasn't planning on giving up he had a plan.

"Batuella your a bit close to the clouds aren't you?" Jolt said in a teasing way. Batuella smirked turned to worry he knew what Jolt was up to and it wasn't going to be any fun for him. Suddenly all the clouds began to get puffy and dark lighting began flashing from them. Batuella quickly Flew down at his top speed. a bolt of lightning was following behind him hot on his tail but as soon as Batuella hit the ground he quickly moved to the side avoiding that electric attack. but suddenly another electric blast came falling down. batuella moved to the side. but another came he moved again. another came and then another and Batuella just kept moving it was even like he was dancing avoiding electric blast wasn't easy and batuella was trying to avoid as many of them as possible. he kept moving avoiding the blast but suddenly he was punched in the face. he was knocked to the ground . Batuella began top breath heavily he couldn't believe jolt had caught him so well.

"Nice one buddy." batuella said catching his breath before standing up and facing Jolt again. "But you definitely wont win." batuella said with confidence. Jolt had no idea what batuella meant but he was about to find out. Dark energy engulfed batuella. and then he took his stance against Jolt. Batuella twisted his leg and sprung towards Jolt. Jolt also twisted his leg and sprung towards Batuella. Both began exchanging attacks. batuella punched at jolt he dodged it and uppercut batuella. Batuella replied with a punch knocking jolt away a bit he replied by kicking batuella which slid me back a bit. but batuella quickly grabbed jolts foot and slammed him into the ground. batuella jumped back a bit and let the dark energy disperse. he had gotten a speed burst from that energy instead of a power boost. he could keep up with jolt no matter what now.

Jolt pulled himself out of the ground he was even smiling he was having fun or he was about to get serious maybe it was both who knew but this battle was about to get very fiery and electrical.

"Spark shower!" He said as he inhaled and released many sparks at Batuella.

"Black flames!" Batuella said a she inhaled and released his black fiery attack. both attacks hit each other creatign an explosion. Smoke began to engulf the arena. Both beings charged at each other through the smoke. Batuella punched Jolt but he responded with an uppercut knocking me off my feet. he then flipped wile doing a kick which knocked me flying out of the smoke. he quickly charged at me again but I blocked his punch. I then kneed him in the Jaw and sent him sky wards.

"batuella prepare to feel my power Electro Blaze!" Jolt said as he cupped his hand and electricity formed a ball in his hands. he then released the attack much like a kamehawave. the attacks yellow and full of electricity.

"I'm gonna beat that Black flames inferno!" Batuella said as he also cupped his hands and let black flaming energy fill his palm before shooting a black flaming kamehawave. btoh Blasts collided Batuella's blast quickly began overpowerign Jolts but that was because Jolt suddenly appeared behind Batuella. "Electro Blaze!" as he blasted Batuella in his black at close range making me fall hard to the ground.

Jolt was breathign heavily he thought he had defeated Batuella. i slowly pulled myself up which suprised the electromide. "I'm not going down that easily but I htink its time I finish this battle!" Batuella said as hsi claws emerged. he ran full force at Jolt and clawed him in his face. Jolt tried to respond but Batuella was already where he wanted to be "Primal claw!" he cried as he used one claw to stike Jolts stomach. Jolt knew what happened to anyone struck by a primal claw and that meant his energy would be depleting much faster now. Jolt quickly Kicked me ofd. and cupped his hands again "Electro blaze!" He cried out as he blasted another beam at me but this time I quickly put up my shield taking the attack.

"Jolt this has been fun and all but I'm about to end this battle Black flames!!!" batuella began as he cupped his hands energy as building much faster than it did than when he used the first attack. "Inferno!" He finished as he blasted a msssive Black flame inferno attack at Jolt. Jolt used his spark shield to defend but as the smoke cleared Jolt was knocked out. Batuella smiled Jolt put up quite a fight. he never expected Jolt to be this strong but it was worth it he had gaine dnew poer from this batle anyway so now he was off to find more darknesses to fight.

A few weeks later

"hello Jolt this is Frost hwo about we meet and talk about Batuella I know you lost to him so lets see what we can do about that."

"Frost I think thats quite a good idea maybe we can work together for once." Jolt said feeling quite a bit better from his fight.

The end of my training.

(what is planned by the 2 other darkness holders and how will this affect batuella find out on the next part of the saga)
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: [saga] Darkness Holder battles   [saga] Darkness Holder battles Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:10 pm

PL 24,000

Zeni 12,000
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: [saga] Darkness Holder battles   [saga] Darkness Holder battles Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:19 pm

(weighted armor used)

A few weeks had passed since Batuella had fought and defeated Jolt the electromide, He was now in his elite Primal form. This form was not a transformation but a form that all batuem take when they are nearing the time to transform into their next state. The imperial state. In the elite primal state a short cape like wing concealed under his arms become visible increasing his speed to its full extent as a primal. batuella was flying at a slow pace over a rocky area in the mountains. he sensed a dark energy radiating from the place he was passing over. "I wonder if there's anyone with dark powers over here?" The darkness hidden behind the light of flames asked himself. He slowly began to descend wit his arms up in the air and his right foot stretched out while his left was curled up. he landed on his right foot and slowly put down his next foot. "Alright Maybe I can scope out the place." Batuella began walking still sensing the dark power around. The dark energy seemed to be more powerful as he walked next to large rocks. he didn't know what race this could be since he knew they had more than 3 of the darkness holders. but the other ones were never heard of and were created separately from them. he saw a shelled being with the exact same color shell as his race. "A batuem?" He asked himself as the being quickly disappeared behind a rock. Batuella quickly looked behind the rock and saw a small tunnel was left. whatever being it was it wasn't a batuem. they hated the rocks and dirt and any of those things. but this being dug so fast through it like the earth around them was soft. Batuella revealed one of his claws and swiped the ground. he was right the ground was extremely tough and only suffered a simply scratch. batuella pondered about his discovery and began thinking 'which darkness holder and what power it could be which hidden darkness'. He continued to think about this until he finally came up with something. "This being has to be the darkness hidden behind the beauty of earth." batuella smiled and quickly flew into the air this time searching for the other power he sensed a while back.

Meanwhile

Frost and Jolt were speaking via sonar waves. Batuella was out of range and couldn't hear them due to that. "Jolt how about we set up something special for Batuella?"

"Like what?" Jolt asked. he didn't exactly like Frost but at this moment he could easily tell that Frost had become more powerful than him.

"how about a specific kind of battle with specific rules?" frost asked he had caught Jolt's attention.

"I'm listening." Jolt replied

"A no ki blast battle only your fist and your feet and your claws. me and you vs batuella."

"Why must both of us work together to defeat him?" Jolt asked confused.

"because apart we are no match for him, but together we both have an asset that we can use against him."

"Continue." Jolt said waiting for Frost to continue.

"Your speed is unmatched between all of the Darkness holders am I right?"

"Yes you are." Jolt said with a cocky smile on his face.

"I have a huge amount of power at my disposal, if you use your speed to distract batuella and I Hammer away at him with my power there is no way we can lose." Frost said smiling

"You might be right about this crystalline. come to the spot I sent you in the sonar sequential wave then we can call batuella from there and we shall begin our first victory over the batuem." Jolt said wanting to defeat Batuella at least once.

Meanwhile

Batuella was flying over a large forest that was hidden near the mountain where he just was. he was searching for another being of darkness. he quickly landed in the jungle and began to search around the area for any life and or course there was life there was tons of life in the jungle. many animals and trees are in a jungle. Batuella searched around stepping in mud animal droppings and other stuff. when he thought he saw a creature that looked like a turtle but yet it wasn't. "That might just be one, the darkness hidden by the grace of plants." Batuella quickly flew into the air and as soon as he did he began to pick up some sonar waves. btoh Jolt and Frost sonar waves.

"Hey batuella come to the battle field located in area 54556." was what both sonar waves were saying. batuella was wondering what was going on did they both want to battle me at the smae place at the same time or were they both wanting to team up against me in the hardest match they could think of for me?" Batuella asked himself before flying off towards the area which they told him to go to. batuella was crossing a great deal of water as he approached a very huige island he wondered what Both had planned. he quickly entered near the ocean before speeding up a bit. The water formed a wave around him as he sped and arrived on to the island. he quickly stopped once he arrived at the arena in the area. "Where are those two?' he asked himself as he sat in the middle of the arena. suddenly both Jolt and frost landed next to him.

"Welcome Batuella to a very special fight." Frost said in a very sneaky chuckling manner.

"So what are the rules for this fight do I blast you all to bits?" Batuella asked holding flames in each of his hands.

"The rules are batuella that this is a fist to fist, foot to foot, claw to claw fight. No electricity no ice and no fire involved." Frost said even more confident. "We are also not confined to this small arena since this area has been abandoned since who knows when. there are also no houses on this island."

"1 more question before we get started is it a free for all match of a handicap?"

"Jolt do you want to answer this question for your friend?" Frost asked. Jolt smirked

"It's a handicap match against you batuella." Jotl said his claws emerged. they looked exactly like Batuella's. Frost claws also emerged they also looked jut like Batuela without the ice covering it. they all looked like Batuella's claws.

"Lets begin shall we." batuella said stretching a bit before he released his claws. all of these beings seemed ready to fight. Jolt quickly charged at me from the front launching his fist at my face. I quickly ducked avoiding his punch but he pulled back and launched a second punch. I jumped avoiding that attack barely dodging it. frost quickly punched me in my face when I jumped knocking me flying away. I quickly flipped and landed. I then rebounded and came with a punch towards Jolt. The electromide quickly dodged my punch. and jolt tried to slam his foot into my head but I quickly flipped back avoiding his attack. I then pushed myself into the air But Jolt quickly punched me in my side knocking me across and out of the ring. I quickly Jumped up and delivered a powerful kick to frost Knocking the crystalline flying across the area. I quickly flew up towards Jolt faster than he thought I could and punched him in the ace twisting him. I punched him again knocking him the other way before delivering an uppercut launching him higher in the air. I was flying up to deliver a powerful kick to the being of electricity when Frost quickly Kicked me sending me across a bit. The crystalline quickly tried to punch me but I ducked avoiding his attack. I returned a punch but he pulled away avoiding it.

"Look up Batuem." Frost said as Jolt came down in my head with his elbow knocking me hard into the ground below. the dust rose from the earth creating a cloud covering my body. I used this opportunity to fly out and around the island. Jolt quickly saw me and began chasing me down. I smirked and turned around. My claws emerged as I went to slash The elctromide. he quickly used his claw as well colliding with mine. we locked in combat but I was far stronger than Jolt so I was easily over powering the speed demon of electricity when when suddenly I was elbowed in the head by Frost knockign me into the ground. This time they both charged down into the dust . Jolt punched me in the face startling me. Frost then knocked me in my back.

"Argggh!" I cried out as I tried to hold my back. Jolt didn't give me a chance as he punched me in my face knocking me hard to the ground. I quickly used my claws and ripped up the earth they were standing on and threw it with them on it. They both flew off but I got my chance to attack. I quickly got up and punched frost in his stomach and kicked Jolt in his head. both went flying in to different directions. I quickly followed the stunned crystalline and began punching me in his face which went side to side as I punched. I quickly elbowed him knocking him towards the ground. I then teleported and grabbed his foot as he landed. I quickly grabbed his leg as he dropped and slammed him hard into the ground. he began groaning a bit. but he then smirked. he quickly tripped me causing me to fall on my butt. he then flipped over on his back and began to use his feet to kick my body. There was no way to defend and no way for any of us to rise without the other hitting us. I was gonna be pummeled for a long time at this rate.. Jolt quickly came and jumped on my body. I spit up black goop of blood as he he did so. frost quickly flipped up and grabbed me he threw me into the air as Jolt flew up and delivered a kick knocking me down.

"Going up!" Frost said as he kicked me back into the air. Jolt was there waiting to knock me down this time and I wasn't planning on that happening. I quickly began flipping and jolt tried to kick me and curved my foot in such a way that it hit him in his face and I quickly avoided his attack. I then wrapped my body around his. Frost began flying up and came with a kick. I quickly released Jolt making him get the kick. I wiped my face but Frost came again. He began trying to punch me but I kept ducking to avoid his stroke he quickly delivered a kick knocking me across. I quickly stopped my self but Frost kicked me in my stomach again knocking me further across by Jolt. Jolt quickly put his hands together and slammed me into the ground again. those two sure like to knock me towards the ground don't they? I asked myself as I crashed hard into the ground.

"Think he's had enough yet Frost?" Jolt asked the Crystaline who had taken a bit of damage from Batuella.

"not yet hes not giving up until we knock him out and I know we'll beat him without his flames he can't beat us." Frost quietly said to Jolt as they watched the dust whip up where my body crashed. "how could I be losing to those 2?" I asked myself before coming out. "No more mr nice guy. Wraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" batuella screamed as a black and red aura overcame his body. he began to power up rocks on the island began rising as this occurred the wing under his arms had grown slightly as he did this. I quickly charegd at them both . They both tried to punch me but I grabbed both of their hands.

"take this!" I cired out as I slammed them both together before Kicking them both down into the ground. all I was thinking was that I couldn't use my finishing attack on them right now and end this battle I would have to be able to last against them both. Suddenly the dust cleared quickly. Jolt has his feet spread apart and the dust quickly began moving away as he did this.

"Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Jolt cried as he also began powering rocks also rose as he powered up and a dark yellow aura overcame him. his energy began to spike as he quickly stopped powering up and reached his full power. "Batuella your not going to win this I am going to make sure of that!" Jolt said as he watched me from below. a few feet away another power was bring built up it was Frost's.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Frost cried as a light Blue aura overcame him he quickly began to power up. the rocks rose swiftly and fast as he built power. and a crater was created below him. "Haaaaa!" he finished as he blew the dust away from him. "Jolt is right Batuella we wont let you win this time around!" Both charged at me now serious this battle was about to become a lot more intense. jolt quickly punched me knocking me back a bit but I quickly responded by punching him knocking him back. Frost punched me sending me flying back a bit but I quickly kicked him launching him hard into the ground. Jolt came back this time he kicked me knocking me back. he then began punching me swiftly in my stomach causing me to spit up more goop. I knew I wasn't ready to give up so I quickly powered up a bit knocking him back a bit. frost came from behind and delivered a powerful kick knocking me high into the air.

"Jolt ready to use our claw attacks?" Frost asked.

"Yeah its about time we use the full extent of our power in the brawl we will defeat Batuella Today! Electro Claws!" he cried as his claws quickly became electrified.

"Glacial claws!" Frost said as his claws became encased with ice. both began flying up to where batuella was hit.

"Primal claws!" Bautella cried as his claws glowed and began to power up. ll three attacks collided causing an explosion knocking all 3 beings away. Batuella and Frost quickly stopped themsleves and charged toward seach other. each punched hitting each other at the same time. but they never stopped they quickly began punching and kicking knocking all each other away as eahc fist collided with the others face. "Primal claw attack!" Batuella said as he charged his claws and came in towards Frost.

"Glacial claw attack!" Frost said as he collided with batuella. Both managed to do some damage to the other but continued to fight. the claws were clashing much faster and they both were moving at a very fats pace. Jolt quickly came up and punched batuella making him lose his momentum and frost slashed him knocking him towards the ground. Bautella quickly emerged and charged back up and began fighting again. eahc punch that hit him he hit back the person that did it to him twice as hard it seemed like this battle was one for the record books. "Full power attack!" They all cried as the clashed together creating a huge explosion. the island had not been blasted but you could tell that a large battle had taken place here. Jolt was down for the count and Frost got up. "Primal claw!" I cired charging at him.

"Glacial claw!" he cried as he also charegd at me btoh attacks clashed togehter knocking us both down. Forst tried to stand up but he fell down hard defeated. I slowly stood up and smiled.

"I won frost you can't beat me I have enoguh power to handle you to even when I don't use my flames. I found 2 darknesses earlier try to have them help you next time." Batuella said as he flew into the air this time heading towards his home.
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: [saga] Darkness Holder battles   [saga] Darkness Holder battles Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:12 am

PL 34,000

Zeni 17,000
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: [saga] Darkness Holder battles   [saga] Darkness Holder battles Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:42 am

In the crystalline castle

Frost was sitting on his thrown his face was screwed up and he looked as mad as ever. "Why why why!" he asked himself his aura was ripping up furiously he was really mad and his dark aura began to radiate around him. "I train and I fight yet every time I challenge this fool of a Batuem I lose why why why!?!?" frost said mad. his dark aura began spreading covering his entire castle. Suddenly a royal knight burst into the room. "Lord frost is everything alright?" This crystalline seemed very concerned for his leader.

"Out of my sight!" Frost ordered the being his energy pulsating.

"But lord frost you must calm down!" the Crystalline countered.

"Obey me!" frost said as his eyes glowed black the entire palace began to shake from his power. he stretched out his hands towards the stunned Crystalline. "Die!" he said as a dark blast erupted from his hand engulfing the being. when the blast had dissipated the being was covered in a case of black ice. the ice soon broke apart. Frost had killed one of him most faithful servants. "I will beat you batuella rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he screamed out and began powering up his whole thrown room was being launched into the sky his eyes flashed. as a casing of crystal engulfed his ears his feet his hands and his back and chest. "wraah!" he screamed out larger his entire thrown room was being ripped apart from his pure power. the crystal began disappearing as his aura grew and grew. feathery wings took the place of his ears. his feet had two feathery light blue wings on the back of it and his chest now had chest had two chest plates made of crystal. he continued powering up. "yahhhhhhhhh!" He continued screaming this time it seemed like it was more pain two huge wing erupted out of his back and two small wing appeared on his hands. "Crystal crystalline." Frost said as he finished powering up the energy sent a wave of power through out a very large area most people could sense the power from far away.

In the Batuem village

Batuella was speaking with his village and the elder about his travels and about how strong he had become when suddenly the elder began shaking. "What is going on the whole world is shaking from this force what could it be?" The elder said his body still shaking. I looked at him funny before my body began to shake. I felt a huge amount of ki build it was unreal for me ti felt like my body was being turned inside out. "This power is unreal but I now this ki signature but that's impossible I just beat him and jolt a week ago he couldn't have gained so much power unless." Batuella thought to himself.

"Batuella this ki I know it from somewhere I just don't remember who it is." The elder said as all the Bautems in the village began to cower in fear.

"I know its frost and hes transformed into his Crystal form. Elder is that a permanent form like my imperial form?" Batuella asked his village elder.

"No he can't hold it for long especially if he just transformed." Suddenly the energy just left the area it seemed that his power had left him.

"Its gone?" Batuella said as the whole batuem village returned to its calm state.

"Yes his form has been reversed but batuella be careful he can call upon that power anytime he gets angry and I think your just the person that does that to him." The elder said warning me.

"Don't worry I wont even go near his home but I am going to find the other darkness holders now so that I can see where we stand." batuellla said as his energy quickly dropped a bit more so that no one would pick him up.

In frost castle

Frost suddenly felt the energy he had disappearing. his ear wings reverted back to ordinary bat ears. the wings on his foot disappeared as well as the ones on his arms. The chest plates returned to normal and then. "Ayhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Frost screamed as his wings were pulled back into his back in a very painful manner. The Crystalline then fell down on to the floor of his wrecked Thrown room. "The power it is so strong but it hurts so much..." He mustered out before going unconscious.

Somewhere in the air

Batuella had just taken off from his village he was going to search for the other darknesses. he was going straight to the location where he found the beings of earth so that he could talk to them and inform them about their beings. Frost could now transform at will which gave him enough power to really do some damage. they lived real far from his castle but yet frost had managed to increase his strength that much. Batuella had now been flying over the ocean he saw many dolphins and fishes jump up before diving back into the water. he flew allowing one of his claws to touch the water before going back into the air. He continued flying until he was nearing a small island it was the same one where he fought jolt a while back he was nearing the earth people. Batuella descended a bit and flew to on to the island landing near the coast. he knew he was close to Frost castle and he didn't want to attract any foes. Batuella began walking around scanning the ground for any small holes of sorts. As Batuella walked he realized that the earth around his was much softer than before. he didn't like how it felt so he flew a bit into the air.

"You are trespassing on the earhtllines territory of you do not leave now we will attack with everything we've got!" Came a voice from behind Batuella. Batuella turned around to see a being that looked exactly like Batuems the difference was he was more brown than black and his upper body was more 'buff' than any other darkness holder race that he had seen. Two more of these creatures quickly jumped out of the earth besides the first one.

"Leave now!" The the second one said.

"Or be destroyed!" the third one said as an aura appeared around all three of them. batuella quickly sensed all 3 of their ki to see if they had darkness inside their bodies. none of them had possessed the power but he didn't want to fight them either.

"I don't want to fight I just wanna speak with your darkness holder." Batuella said trying to calm down the people.

"You are an enemy no one speaks to him attack!" The first one that appeared said as he flew through the air at me. the other 2 soon picked up their pace and began flying after me. They were designed to be strong but they lacked speed. I quickly avoided the first ones punch. the second one then flew up trying to kick me but i flipped avoiding him then the third one tried to punch me but I just moved to the side avoiding his attack. I quickly flew up higher hoping they would stop I didn't want to use force.

"Regroup!" The first one shouted as the other 3 quickly landed on the ground. They all cupped their hands and a brown blast began glowing in their hand. "Earth Cannon!" They shouted as all three of them shot a brow version of the kamehawave. Rocks circled around the blast and some were even n the blasts. I quickly avoided the attack surprising the three of them. They charged at me again and their power was increasing.

back at Frost's Castle

Frost was slowly rising from the ground, ice shavings were in the air and his room had been repaired. "That power that came over me it was unbelievable I could take down most people even that runt Batuella!" Frost said with a smile on his face he seemed happy about his power level increase. a shivering breeze came through the area. frost embraced the wind as it passed over him. "the cold is a blessing to men." Frost said before looking up at the roof of hid castle. The roof looked like the inside of an igloo's roof. Frost then remembered what batuella had told him before. He had to search for the other darkness holders. he only had one problem. "I wish I could sense the unique aura of darkness like Batuella can I can only sense black pigments of it." he said as he closed his eyes and began to study. he felt two darkness holder energies not to far off. "2 of them maybe the two who Batuella found had met before and were gathering." Frost hurried out of his room and ran down the hallway until he exited the building.He quickly flew into the sky hoping to find the two new darkness holders. frost was not flying for long before he quickly began to sense a familiar ki he couldn't put his finger on it since it was a bit small but he continued flying towards it. frost arrived at the batle field to see another earth canon be dodged and sent his way. frost quickly evaded it and scanned the three earthlines to see if they were the darkness holder. none of them were. "You three need to get out of my fight with the batuem Supreme glacial beam!" Frost shouted as he fired a huge snow colored kamehameha wave at the earthlines. The blast engulfed them leaving them frozen dead. batuella knew if a glacial beam froze someone that they were dead it was the worse way to go in his opinion.

"Frost oh no this is bad." Batuella said as he turned around and faced the Crystalline he looked utterly mad. Frost landed on the opposite side of the island. "you seem lost no wait afraid. do you fear me batuella?" Frost said in a taunting manner.

"Not in the slightest Frost." Batuella said truthfully. he wasn't afraid of the crystalline he knew he could beat him even if he transformed he could transform as well, but he wanted to test his strength even the elder could tell that's what he was going to do if frost showed up and he did it was a perfect opportunity for batuella.

"Well prepare to fear me batuem!" Frost said as he charged at me "Glacial claw!" he cried out as ice overcame his claws when he charged for me.

"We'll see frost we will see primal claw!" Batuela said charging for the Crystalline. They both flew at fast pace towards each other dust trails following behind them as they got close and closer to each other. Batuella quickly ascended slightly causing Frost to fly straight pass me. I quickly turned around and headed for the Crystalline but he flew up. I followed in pursuit. I wanted to test out his new power and I'd have to beat it out of him. suddenly two black balls appeared in my hands. 'Black flames ki blast!" I said as I threw the one in my right hand then the one in my left hand towards they other darkness holder. Frost saw the first ki blast and easily avoided it but he flew right into the second one which knocked him back. I quickly teleported behind him and elbowed him sending him towards the ground. Frost was plummeting towards the ground hard but he managed to stop himself. a breeze passed through the air. i was of normal air. neither hot nor cold. this battle was truly going to test which darkness holder had what it took to be the strongest. Batuella stood in the air waiting to see if Frost would move. Suddenly Batuella was knocked down towards the ground. Frost had used a special technique known by crystallines that could freeze the moisture in the air to form theme while they actually moved but that wasn't the worst part of it. as Batuella sped though he fell in to the fake frosts body causing him to be encased in ice.

"I win bat boy glacial beam!' Frost shout as he fired a ball of ki in the form of a kamehahwave at the block of ice I was trapped in. The ice was beginning to team my bodies heat reactants had begun to stir up.

"Ha!" I shouted as I broke through the ice and saw the blast coming at me. I smirked.. "Primal claw I said as I grabbed the blast. I quickly threw it behind me where Frost was now thinking he could use the same technique on me twice without me noticing. he was knocked down by his own beam which stunned him for a while. I used the opportunity to punch him in his gut which cause dhim to spit up blow as white as snow. I quickly delivered an uppercut to frost sending him flying up into the sky. I quickly ducked down a bit and sprung up into the air after Frost. The being quickly flipped and saw me coming up he now had a chance to unleash an attack on me. "Icicle rain!" he shouted as he inhaled and thousands of sharp icicles rained down towards me.

"Black flames shield!" I said as I quickly countered his attack stopping it completely and stopping any attack he could try against me. Frost saw this and quickly went into a quick descent he wanted to win and he knew he had a chance to charge his most powerful attack or so he thought. I quickly followed him and kicked him across his face knocking him hard into the dusty floor. more dust ripped up as the wind blew hard upon the place. it wasn't hot nor cold which meant it wouldn't affect neither combatants way of battle. Frost quickly flipped up and planted one leg into the ground before launching off of it. batuella knew this move it was his favorite physical move.

"Glacial claw!" Frost cried a she tried to use his rebound speed and power to strike batuella but I easily avoided the attack and turned to face him.

"You can't beat me with that move I invented it." batuella said as he quickly jumped behind the Crystalline and punched him into the ground. Dust ripped up where he was hit. Frost quickly got up and launched a punch at me but I easily dodged it and avoided him. he then tried to kick me but I avoided him again. I then delivered punch to his face catching him off his guard before kicking him higher into the air. batuella then appeared above him and quickly curled up his hands and knocked the crystalline down towards the ground. Frost quickly stopped himself and flew back up towards me. He launched a fist at me but I quickly avoided it and pulled back my fist and launched a punch at him. he dodged mine as well. we both pulled back our fists and punched towards each other. our fist collided sending shock waves through both our bodies. we then pushed away from each other with our claws glowing. "Glacial claw Blitz!" frost cried as he slashed at me with intense speed. I wa smoving so fast I could barely control m,y movements but it was the only way to avoided being slashed. Frost tried to kick me btu that was one move he shouldn't have done. I quickly grabbed his foot and threw him towards the ground. I fired multiple ki blast at him. "Black flames ki balls!" i cried out as I blasted more and more down towards where he was sent.

"Mirror of ice!" Came frost voice as suddenly all of my blast came flying back up towards me. When I looked in between the ki blast frost had a clear block of thin ice in front of him that reflected my attack. I quickly began to dodge the attacks. as a ki blast came left I moved right if It came right I moved left. I Kept moving around the stream of blast until finally frost came up. "To bad Batuem!" He said as he kneed me in my stomach causing me to spit up blood. "Now eat dirt!" He said a she curled his hands together and slammed it down into my back sending me plunging down towards the earth. I crashed hard into the ground causing many small dust particles to fill the air, whipping up a smoke like cover from where I landed. I put my hands down and crawled on my knees as I got up using the smoke as cover. I then concentrated my energy to locating Frost dark energy signature. he was to the left of me and was coming in fast. I quickly charged out at him surprising the Crystalline causing him to try to stop but because he had so much speed he kept flying forward unable to stop himself.

"Take this You ice loving cold freak of nature!" I said as I punched frost hard in his face. blood came out of his mouth as he was sent flying across the island. I went fast after him. I rotated my body so that my feet faced the Crystalline named Frost body. I Flew with a great amount of speed at Frost and delivered a powerful kick at him sending him flying even further. More of his white snow like Blood dripped out of his mouth as he flew. I released my claws to their full extent as I followed him again. "Primal claw!" I cried as I went in towards him with my claws glowing brightly. Suddenly the Crystalline turned around and faced me as I charged the snow like blood in the corner of his mouth. he wasted no time as he saw me coming and quickly cupped his hands. "Glacial Beam!" He shouted as he released his as white as snow kamehawave at me. There was no way to slow down and at the speed I was going the impact would have been deadly but unlike Frost I knew that Speed could help me avoid the attack. I quickly sped up to max speed surprising the Crystalline as I flew toward his Blast. I then began spinning which caused my body to move to the side avoiding the Crystalline's Blast without Losing any speed.

"No way thats impossible there is just no way that you could have done that!" Frost said as I charged to him so fast that he didn't even see the attack. I slammed my claws hard into Frost. With the speed i was going the poor crystalline would be in for a rude hit. He spat out a ton of white as snow goop out of his mouth. his blood before he was sent flying off at an immense speed. he was out cold from that attack and was launched at such a fast rate and speed he was knocked far over that of the island and he kept going. I powered up a bit and followed after him my claws had cooled down after such a devastating attack on the Crystalline leader Frost.

Even though Frost was out cold he was still thinking he knew who had been defeated by and he didn't understand how he lost he even used his signature move the mirror of ice to try to beat him but even that failed. "Why why why. Why!!!! Why can't i beat this guy. Why why why!!! Am I not a superior being to him. Am I not far more powerful than this Batuem. why do I keep losing I never lose I hate losing. Losing is for the weak and I am not weak!!!! I am strong and mighty. I lead the most fearsome race the crystallines. we took over Antarctica at birth and we've ruled their ever since. we are the true darkness holder not the Batuems not matter how much he says it it is a lie I am the true being the one that originated first and I am the one who is gonna kick his butt!!!!!" Suddenly energy began growing from within the Crystalline. Frost opened his eyes and stopped him self from flying. his energy was building yet again. I felt his energy increasing as he stopped himself. his body was covered with his own blood. and his face seemed even more menacing than before his energy kept climbing as he floated in the air. his power level kept climbing igher and higher. "batuella this is my time! This is the time when the batuem falls and the Crystalline rises to become number 1. This is the time that I take over the lead of the darkness holders and become the true leader of the group!" Every word he said his power increased his power was spiking so fast but Batuella wasn't afraid it was what he wanted a real challenge even though he might not live through it.

"Bring it Crystalline. you can never defeat the original being.' batuella state dplainly to the Crystalline. This enraged Frost even more causing his energy to build faster.

"Batuem's were created after the Crystallines we are the base of darkness and we will porve it by taking your race down. I will prove it by defeating you here right now I cannot lose I shall not stand for failure my race depends on me and I depend on them we are not out classed by a bunch of pyromites. We destroy your kind we become all powerful and we rule the days of the old the present and the future you shall never be able to stop me and my power I am unbeatable I have enough power to throw you into the darkest corner of the earth and then send you to hell!" Frost said with his voice turning deeper and deeper as he spoke his power level climbed higher and higher.

"You will never beat the Batuems cause we are the true ones the one that existed before you and before this world you can never win frost." batuella stated plainly but this time it was different with Frost.

"raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!" he screamed as a blue substance began to grow on his body. the substance grew and covered his feet, his arms his ears and his chest. "Rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I will become the true being!" he screamed as the Crystal that had over come certain parts of his body began to glow violently. his power level was shooting up it almost seemed impossible to hold this much power. The crystals then shattered around his legs. Two Light blue wings were now on the back of his feet. the crystal that was around his Arms shattered soon after revealing a pair of light blue feathery wings on his arms as well. The next crystal to shatter was the one on his ears. as it shattered his ears had transformed into a light blue feathery wing. both ears. Just like wheat had happened with his legs and arm. The one on his chest plate Broke revealing a bit buffer crystalline with a bit of crystal left on his Chest. suddenly two large feathery light blue wings burst out of the Crystal on his back. these wings were huge and could cover Frost's entire body if he wished. a cold mist was sent from his body as he had finished transforming. "Crystal Crystalline." Frost said as he spread out his wings and looked across to me the shocked and slightly shaken Batuem. "What is the matter Batuella you seem afraid of me are you afraid of the form and power I now possess?" frost asked in a taunting way. his voice sounded extremely cold. I looked at him with a smile on my face. so this is the power of a great Crystal Crystalline lets really see if its chocked up to be as strong as its supposed to be.

(will continue later)
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: [saga] Darkness Holder battles   [saga] Darkness Holder battles Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:43 pm

PL: 50,400.
Zenni: 26,000.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: [saga] Darkness Holder battles   [saga] Darkness Holder battles Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:48 pm

(weighted armor used) still in primal form while in this post.

The cold air brushed by the area. my flame shield kicked in protecting me form the cold. the water aroudn the area began to slowly freeze. this battle was definitely going to be Batuella's hardest so far. "frost be prepared cause I'll win again." Batuella said confidently his claws still out he really knew this was his battle to win he didn't want to lose but the power of the crystal form seemed to be very great it would be quite difficult to do it much damage with its great defense.

"Batuella I can smell your fear my power truly scares you this is very amusing. You claim to be the original darkness holder but yet you fear me one of your copies. How pitiful you Batuem are, This is why I say crystalline should really take this world and create a second ice age where we rule all humans and animals alike!"

"Your mad! Why would I allow you to do such a thing!" batuella said as he began to power up a bit. The area was still slowly freezing over if Batuella's didn't do something fast he would really be fighting a losing fight.

"I am not mad. I am just saying If I wanted to I could kill you and every other being on this useless planet! Son I shall leave for the planet of Black Ice and take it back form those traitors!" frost said as he starred at me.

"You really think your all that? You can't even use your dark attacks and you claim to be stronger than me. Your pathetic and I will prove it!" batuella said ready to fight for real against the powerful being known as a Crystal Crystalline.

"My dark attacks will soon be unlocked and I'm sure even with yours you stand no chance! Come after me! Prove me wrong! Show me That Bautems are really better than Crystallines!

"I'm going to do more than that! I'm going to burn your down to an infant!" batuella said as his aura blazed over him. he then quickly twisted his foot and charged at Frost ready to do battle.

"Perfect come at me! Defeat me you pathetic being!" Frost said as he got into a fighting stance and awaited my attack.

"I am not pathetic I am not pathetic! I am the original The original!!!" Batuella screamed as he flew in towards the crystalline. Frost smirked as batuella came in towards him. "Take this!" Batuella said as he quickly launched a punch. Frost quickly dodged the attack and began to retaliate.

"Your mine!" Frost said as he launched a fist of hsi own but I easily dodge it. "My foot likes your face Frost!" batuella said as he flipped around kicking Frost under his chin stunning the Crystalline slightly. batuella quickly saw the opportunity and got ready to use it. "Now take all of this!" batuella said as he punched Frost in the stomach. He then gave Frost a powerful uppercut knocking the Crystalline up slightly. batuella quickly flew up Ready to continue his attack on the Crystalline.

"Primal claw!" I shouted as my claws glowed as I was ready to strike the Crystalline named Frost. Suddenly his white feathery wings appeared in front of him as I swiped my claws. a white force field appeared as I clashed against his wings.

"What is this!" I said as I felt sparks hitting me. Cold lightning it felt like pushing me further and further away as i tired to break through.

"Its my shield and now you shall see a few more attacks from me I'm not sure you stand much of a chance Batuella." Frost said as he used his wings and pushed me away.

"Ahhhh!" I cried as I was pushed off by the powerful attack. I quickly used a bit of my energy to stop myself.

"Batuella you really are beginning to look pathetic I knew you could never beat me!" frost said in a taunting manner

"Sorry to burst your bubble but I have so many strategies left that you wont be able to win!" Batuella said as he prepared himself to continue fighting.

"Show me your power batuem make me cower in fear ha ha hahahahaah!" You are so funny I know I'll win hahahaaha!" Frost said still laughing. Batuella smirked

"You seem to think that you are the best now heh. You don't know how wrong you are." Batuella said as he quickly began charging towards Frost.

"Bring it then Batuem show me what you got show me your moves!" Frost said as he too ka fighting stance.

Batuella quickly went like he was forming and punch but when he was about to reach Frost he flipped bringing his foot into Frost chin knocking the Crystalline back a bit. "Thats for taking Captain Falcon's Catch phrase!" batuella said as he used the opportunity to knee frost in the stomach. Batuella quickly punched the Crystalline knocking it away a bit. but frost quickly flipped and flew in using his light blue wings. stopping in front of my face. "You have some good moves bat boy but do you really think you can beat me with those?" Frost jumped back as he knew that Batuella would try to deliver a blow and he was right. I did try to punch Frost but I missed. Frost then flapped his wings creating a big gust of wind. I put my hand in front of my face shielding my self as the wing blew. Batuella was being pushed aback further and further form the wind even when he tired to hold his ground.

"Frost! Stop this dumb wind and fight me!" Batuella said as a dark ball was appearing in front of his mouth. Frost quickly realized what Batuella was about to do and quickly flapped his wings behind him causing him to move at an intense speed.

"Your not using that attack today!" Frost said as he punched me in my stomach causing me to spit up black goo out of my mouth. That was the blood of the batuem. The ball of concentrated dark energy began to slowly disperse and was soon completely gone. Frost flew up slightly and quickly lifted up his leg. "This is fun!" He said as he rammed his foot straight into my face sending me flying across the ocean. The ocean which was almost solid ice.

"Big mistake Frost!" I said as I began flipping. I cupped my hands while still flipping and readying my signature move. "Black flames Inferno!" I cried as I stopped Flipping and blasted a Kamehawave like black beam covered in black flames towards Frost. Frost was flying forward towards me to continue his assault but ran straight into the Black flames Inferno attack. in the middle of the beam a large hump could be seen.

"Your not gonna win me That easily Bat boy!" Frost said from in the Inferno. Suddenly his wings appeared form inside the blaze and pushed everything apart.

"As I thought he easily beat i perfect then that means this battle will truly be fun for me I better get ready and power up to full strength now I have no idea if he is holding back or not but at this current level I can put up a heck of a fight!" Batuella said as he spread out his legs and prepared to power up. "wraaaaaaaa!" The batuem began to cry as impact waves flew across the non frozen parts of the ocean. Ice began to crack as batuella continued to power up. a dark red aura over came the batuem's body as he continued. "I will beat you! Wraaaaaa!" He screamed as hsi aura grew and more and more of the ice cracked. Sudden;ly a small flap of wing appeared under Batuella's arm. "Ultima primal form!" he said as saw most of the ice had broken.

"You you you. you. you-" Frost began

"Is you the only thing you can say." Batuella said tauntingly.

"You were holding back when you fought both me and Jolt! and you were holding back earlier! This is interesting." Frost said as he went from completely angry to a calm mood. "You batuem always full of surprises but this time I'll make sure you wont win me!" Frost said as he took a fighting position.

"hmm. Frost I am going to beat you today even with your improved straight I'm sure I can beat you. You know why cause I am the original being!" batuella said his aura still flowing around him.

"Being it then bat Boy show me what you got!" Frost said with a smirk on his face. This battle was about to become intense. Batuella quickly launched towrds Frost with a great amount of speed.

"Hes just as Fast as me!" Frost shouted out as he saw the Batuem come towards him.

"Surprised?" Batuella said as he launched a punch at Frost which caught him in his jaw causing Frost to be pushed back a bit. Batuella smirked as he quickly delivered a second punch to the crystalline knocking him further back. Batuella quickly jumped and kicked Frost in his face. Causing him to fall back even more. Batuella continued to kick the Crystalline in the face with his arms folded like he was jabbing with his feet. "Now take this!" Batuella said as he delivered a powerful kick to the Crystalline causing him to be sent flying near the home of the Plant like Batuems known as Plantlings. The area of the battle has now moved from over the ocean into a very deep mysterious forest. Frost ice began to freeze over the trees in the forest and that wouldn't be good. Batuella quickly rushed towards frost ready to deliver a power ful punch to the crystalline but Frot quickly dodged and punched Batuella instead knocking him flying through a tree.

"Wow your a plant wrecking ball. hahahahaaha." Frost laughed as I was covered in wood grass and dirt.

I quickly flew out of the debris and went towards Frost. "you think your bad I'll show you bad!" I said as I went towards Frost imitating the same move.

"it didn't work the first time it wont work now!" Frost said as he seemed to evade the move but got a kick to the head instead. This attack stunned Frost a bit which gave Batuella time to move in. batuella quickly turned around and delivered a punch to the neck of the crystalline knocking him forward a bit. "Neck breaker kick!" Batuella shouted as he jumped up and kicked Frost in the neck causing the Crystalline to hold the back of his neck in pain. Batuella still had ample time to move in from his assaults earlier. he quickly punched frost in the back which pushed him further forward. "spin kick!" batuella said as he jumped and performed a roundhouse kick towards the neck of frost when suddenly he was grabbed by something feathery. frost light blue wings had caught his leg and stopped his attack.

"You got some cheap shots bat boy but now its my turn!" Frost said as he used his wing and threw me threw more trees. but unlike last time he followed me as I flew. "hope you like cold feet cause I got some right here!" Frost said as he quickly flipped and kick Batuella while he was flying down into the ground. I felt a lot of pain form that attack but I wasn't gonna let that bother me because I already had a plan.

"Batuella you see eating dirt is what you love isn't it much like those rock brutes I killed a little while ago." Frost said in a taunting manner.

"You talk way to much to be the leader frost!" Batuella said as he sweep kicked Frost making him begin to fall. "Now hope you like this back!" Batuella said as he kneed Frost in the stomach causing him to spit up white goo. The blood of the crystalline. batuella then flew up and began to kick Frost in his face. *PIch Pich Pich* came the noise as each kick connected with frost face while he was stunned. batuella then went to deliver a hard spin kick towards the Cystallines face. Frost saw the kick coming and opened his mouth. Batuella's leg flew straight into his mouth to feel something *chomp*

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Came the noise form Batuella's mouth as loud as ever which sent most of the birds and animals that weren't already running form the destruction flying and running away. frost then began to spin Batuella around using his mouth before he threw me up into the air. I quickly began flipping and did my turn spin and flew down towards frost. "Primal claw!" I screamed as I smashed my claws into Frost Face knocking him into the dirt and sending a shock wave throughout the forest. Batuella then grabbed frost leg and began to spin him around and around.

"Have a nice flight!" Batuella said as he threw frost flying through many trees but he wasn't finished just yet. "Black flames ki blast!" Batuella cried as he shot ki blast covered in black flames towards the Crystalline. frost quickly flipped stopping himself from crashing into more trees and was hammered by 2 ki blast form Batuella which knocked him flying into one last tree. "Your the real tree wrecking ball Frost. hahahaaha" Batuella said as he laughed at the large winged Crystalline. Suddenly the ground began to shake and two large wings popped out of the debris. Not to long after Frost popped out blasting the debris and everything around him just by bursting out of the debris. the area where he stood was now being completely frozen over. his face was screwed up but then it quickly changed to a smile.

"Good I guess you really know how to show your strength." Frost said still smirking as more of the area began to freeze over.

"Thats not much of a complement coming for you." Batuella said as he got ready to continue fighting.

"Humph you should learn how to take complements!" Frost said as he flapped his wings and charged yet again. batuella quickly got ready for the challenge as he blocked Frot as he threw a punch. Batuella then tried to kick the crystalline who flew back slight ly and cupped his hands.

"You have got to be kidding me." Batuella said plainly as he quickly got ready for the blast.

"Glacial beam!" Frost cried as he blasted a powerful icy white blast towards batuella who was ready for it.. Batuella quickly jumped above the blast but when he jumped up frost was gone.
(saving progress)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [saga] Darkness Holder battles   [saga] Darkness Holder battles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[saga] Darkness Holder battles
Page 1 of 1