Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training Of The Prince

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prince Vegeta

Prince Vegeta

Training Of The Prince Empty
PostSubject: Training Of The Prince   Training Of The Prince Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:38 am

It was night, where there was no moon. The stars within the sky twinkled as Vegeta laid down in the forest watching the sky. The wind gently blew over the tree's and plants and all that was there, however it seemed as if it was avoiding Vegeta the Saiyan Prince. His face was emotionless even though he was in deep thought from all that had happened to him. Now he's stuck on earth. Away from his planet, where his mother and father lived, where all of his people were. He looked away, looking at his side with a angered look on his face.

Like I care if I'm away from my planet. I don't care, I'm actually happy being away from those idiots.

Vegeta swallowed his saliva, which was being built rapidly as he was thinking about that. Vegeta was actually missing his mother and father back home, and all that was going on back at the planet Vegeta. What happened? Frieza and his army was controlling his home planet to do as they pleased with the planet. How Vegeta hated them, if only they didn't exist. His life could've been more peaceful, being by his father and mother's side and protecting the people of Planet Vegeta as Prince of Saiyans. However life doesn't always go the way you want it to, and in Vegeta's case it didn't go the way it was supposed to at all. Vegeta's returned to its emotionless like face and he turned his head to face the sky once more. Rain began to fall down from the black starry sky and quickly tuned into drizzle. The rain drops fell onto Vegeta, he was getting wetter and wetter as seconds passed by.

Frieza was his enemy, someone who would wipe out everything that made him who he is. His mother, his father, the people of his planet. The rain continued to pour unto the body of the Saiyan Prince and made it look like as if he was crying as he made a sad look. Slowly the rain was stopping as Vegeta had made more of a serious face. He was gonna get stronger then Frieza, and make him forever disappear. Him and all those of his race. Vegeta then got up slowly as his legs were numb from not moving so long and taking a rest for so long. He had a bit of difficulty getting up at first but he managed to pull himself up unto his feet. He shook his head from left to right to dry it a bit from the rain. He then began to train, he was gonna get stronger then everybody before him and after him. He would not lose to become the greatest of the entire universe.

After training a bit from a bunch of push ups and other training exercises, he grew bored. Would he really get that strong from training like this? But yet he continued seeing as there wasn't anything else to do. He continued to push himself more and more until he was so tired that he couldn't move so well. He would continue to train even more by the next day.

(Sorry for being short as fist post, gonna continue after this been graded)
Back to top Go down

Training Of The Prince
Page 1 of 1