Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goten's Training: Mountain of Strength

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goten

Goten

Goten's Training: Mountain of Strength Empty
PostSubject: Goten's Training: Mountain of Strength   Goten's Training: Mountain of Strength Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:59 am

Goten was in a town, it seemed empty; he knew he should have stopped and asked someone for directions, "This map is hard to read." Goten almost jumped when he heard that voice, a voice so harsh, so sinister, like nothing he had heard before, "You’re holding it upside-down, you idiot." The voice said. Goten turned around he saw a kid about his height, with spiky hair almost identical to his, only that two strands looked like devil horns stuck from the base of his hair, in a black and white gi. Something just didn't feel right, "Thanks." Goten said as he turned the map the right way, "Oh." Goten turned around he just couldn't jump up and fly away, what if it flew after him, "Bye-bye!" Goten said in his usual cheerful and carefree voice he began to run and then when he was sure the boy wasn't looking he jumped up and flew away.

Goten looked at the map, he was near the "X", "When I find the Mountain, I'll get stronger." Goten said as he flew even faster, there was an awkward legend about the mountain but most believed it was true, "An average man can come here for a good sight, but a stronger one will understand it's true reward." Goten wanted to see if the legend was true. Would he really understand the true reward or would it just look pretty? He hoped with the mountain's help he would become as strong as his dad, "There it is!" Goten said as excited as he was when he got the map. A mountain as high as the sky rose from the ground from where Goten flew it looked like it went on forever., "It looks so pretty." Goten flew over the mountain and descended, "It was like any other mountain but it had this weird feeling more evil than good. A pebble slipped and a bolder came rolling down the side, "Ha!" Goten said as he punched the boulder causing it to crumble and tiny chunks of rock falling from the sky.

Goten walked to the summit of the mountain it had the same feeling the Master's House in the Arctic felt, maybe the legend and the riddle were connected, "How far is too far and but a stronger man will understand it's true meaning." Were those two really connected or was it just a feeling that just kept bugging him? Goten turned around he saw the same boy who had told him the map was upside-down, "Hey there!" Goten said as the boy approached him.
"So you're the one who was worthy of the map. If so then I, Goten Prime Mechabot, has to defeat you to prove myself."
"W-what?" Goten asked as he stepped a few steps back, "I don't want to fight you.
"We'll just be pretending." Prime said as he look at Goten calmly.
"Sure. Since we're pretending."

Prime walked up to Goten and swiftly punched him but Goten blocked his punch, "Already chickening out." Prime said as he used his other hand to punch him squarely in the gut, "That one hurt." Goten said as he held his stomach but soon recovered, "Here I go. Goten's Dynamic Punch!" Goten said as he held his hand back and punched Prime in his stomach.
"That wasn't pretending!" Prime shouted as he stepped a few steps back feeling an intense pain in his stomach.
"No fair. You punched me first!" Goten said as he walked closer to Prime, "Are you sure this is pretend."
"I still have a chance." Prime whispered to himself, "Yeah. It is pretend." He said so Goten could hear
"Ok." Goten said as he got into fighting stance, "We're playing spar!"

Prime charged at Goten but he easily avoided the attack, Goten quickly countered by doing a flying kick to the back of Prime's head. He then pushed off of Prime's head sending him to the ground, "My friend Trunks would do a lot better." Goten said as he looked at Prime puzzled, "Are you sure you still want to play." Prime had not moved since the attack it looked like he was just soaking in the pain. Then he rose with anger in his eyes, punching Goten when he was off guard. Goten stepped back, a punch in rage was what had hurt him, a punch fueled with rage and hatred was the worst punch of all. Goten recovered as he saw Prime above him, Primed looked away, "I can't believe the worthy one couldn't take a simple punch." Prime said as he raised his hand to scratch his head, "What a weakling." He chuckled to himself. Goten could only watch as Prime walked closer to him to take the map.

Goten then took a chance, the only chance he would ever get he jumped up and put all his energy in a punch and directed it at Prime, it had a high chance of missing but Goten took his chances he managed to punch Prime in the gut, grabbed him and threw his towards the sky. The he used all of his energy to perform the next attack he jumped up and even though Prime dodged his first charge ,that was why he had formatted a move that would allow him to counter, he used his ki to push himself the other way so that he could headbut his opponent in the back that was the move he called "Charge!" His headbut made contact and Prime had gotten hit, it Prime was knocked into the side of the mountain. Goten flew to where Prime had landed, he was unconscious but he'd be unable to move for a while, he was just lucky he wasn't dead.

Goten took Prime over his shoulder and dropped him off at the nearest hospital. He then flew off he was going home because he was tired and his mom would kill him if he was home later than his bed time.
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

Goten's Training: Mountain of Strength Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goten's Training: Mountain of Strength   Goten's Training: Mountain of Strength Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:32 pm

PL 6,300

Zeni 3150
Back to top Go down

Goten's Training: Mountain of Strength
Page 1 of 1