Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival

Go down 
+7
Android 17
Gohan
Goten
Batuella
Kid Trunks
Frieza
Goku
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Goku

Goku

Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival Empty
PostSubject: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:31 pm

Goku had completed his mission in finding his family heirloom, the four starred dragonball, and decided it was finally time to go back to where the fallen emperor, Frieza, was left in stasis, "With all seven dragonballs we will be able to summon the legendary dragon, Shenron," Goku said more to himself then anyone else since he was alone.

The saiyan had been flying to the place they had left the changeling, Frieza, but something was bothering Goku, "When Shenron appears we can ask the dragon to revive Friezal," the saiyan said going over it in his head. All these events was confusing Goku, "Simple enough, but why does it feel like I'm missing something," Goku said as he finally reached his destination.

It was a small capsule house in the middle of no where. Goku knew the sleeping emperor was inside but Goku decided not to go in right now, "Guess I'm the first one here," the saiyan warrior said as he resolved to wait for the others to come. Suddenly Goku heard an enormous growl only to discover it was his stomach, "Oh, you're empty already. Let's see if there is anything to eat inside," Goku said as looked down at his gut.

The saiyan entered the small capsule house and went straight for the fridge, consciously ignoring the changeling laying on the nearby bed, "Fully stocked icebox. Whoo hoo!" Goku yelled knowing Frieza wouldn't wake up and got to work on filling his empty belly.
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:31 pm

The room was quiet. Frieza had not felt or seen anyone in months. He finally heard an obnoxious sounding person enter the room. It was the Saiyan from before. Frieza eyes looked to the side as his eyes hadn't closed since the instance. He stared at the Saiyan. 'These beings show compassion.............. How dare they... They murder me then try and help me? What is the meaning of this... How do they plan on helping me..' He thought to himself going back into his stasis.
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Kid Trunks

Kid Trunks

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:16 pm

The small Kid Trunks walked into the room. He looked around and saw Gotens dad, Goku, and a weird looking being in what looked like a revival chamber. "Hey Goku, can I grab something to eat too?" Kid Trunks asked Goku. "Also, is that Frieza? Cos I think Dad told me about him once" Kid Trunks asked Goku for a second time. Trunks walked up to the table, jumped on the table, and took a loaf of bread, and shoved it in his small, 11 year old mouth. "Good stuff" Kid Trunks mumbled as he swolloled the loaf of bread whole.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:07 am

Batuella had arrived and just sat on top of the house. he knew goku would sense his power level soon so he would wait it out till later when he could see frieza again. "don't worry frieza it wont take much longer."
Back to top Go down
http://uran10.proboards.com/index.cgi
Goten

Goten

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:18 am

Goten walked out to where Goku was. A small capsule house appeared, he saw his father walk in, then Trunks, "Hey, Daddy. Hey, Trunks." he said casually as he saw them stuffing their faces, "Hey...FRIEZA!" His dad had told him about him but he was sure his dad said he was dead. Goten cautiously looked at him. His stomach grumbled, "Save some for me guys!"

Last edited by Goten on Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kid Trunks

Kid Trunks

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:20 pm

"Hey Goten, about time you arrived" Kid Trunks greeted Goten as he stuffed his mouth with Ramen Noodles, Eggs and taco's. "Good stuff Goten, come try it!" Trunks told Goten, as he jumped off the table to give Goten some room. Kid Trunks walked up to what he thought was some sort of a revival chamber, and punched it with all his might. "Take that Frieza" Kid Trunks said. Kid Trunks grin changed to a frown. "What the hell?" Trunks asked himself. Water starting squirting out of the crack Trunks had made in the glass. "Oh crap, lucky dad isnt here!"
Back to top Go down
Goten

Goten

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:35 pm

"What's that!" Goten said as he saw the liquid pouring out of the crack, "Trunks, you're going to wake him up!" Goten wtepped a few steps back. He wasn't sure what was going on but he wasn't about to die at Frieza's hand. He dashed behind Goku, "Daddy!" he said as he saw the last bit of the liquid drain out. What would happen next?
Back to top Go down
Kid Trunks

Kid Trunks

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:39 pm

"Dont be such a whimp Goten" Kid Trunks said in his usuall sarcastic squeky voice. More water started to pour out by the second, and after Trunks had stopped complaining to Goten about his moaning, he looked back and saw the crack starting to get bigger, and bigger, and bigger until the whole chamber shattered and Frieza was floating in mid air.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:51 pm

Gohan stared out of the window into the dark, night sky. It was nearly midnight, and Bulma had invited Goku and his family over to stay the night, even though Vegeta was quite reluctant. "THEY SHOULD BE HERE! WHY AREN'T THEY HERE?!" Chi Chi yelled. Gohan continued to stare at the pitch black sky, not replying to his mother's words. "Kakarot's probably gone to find some food, or meet a villain," Vegeta stated, sarcastically, however, he was telling the truth without even knowing it. Gohan opened the window slowly. 'I know.... I know where they are.... Trunks, Goten, Goku.... Frieza,' Gohan thought to himself, diving out of the window. Bulma walked forwards to where Gohan had previously been, there was a note written in all capital letters. 'BE BACK SOON MOM!' Bulma knew Gohan had wrote this, the handwriting made it obvious. She looked into the dark sky, "Please, find Trunks and make sure he's okay for me...."

Gohan continued to fly through the night sky making his way to the small capsule home in which he, Sin, Batuella, Goku and Brigus had met in. He hadn't seen Sin nor Brigus in a while and he hoped they hadn't been killed in the savage search for the Dragon Balls. However, Gohan had met new and old friends such as Meraxa and Yamcha respectively. And now, now they were involved along with his own little brother, Goten, and Trunks. Gohan knew the time wasn't right for them, and so, he rushed through the sky before spotting Batuella, simple hovering over the roof. "Batuella?" Gohan didn't wait for a reply, he stated a whatever expression with his hands and entered the house. "Goten, Trunks; what have you done?!"
Back to top Go down
Goten

Goten

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:37 am

"Gohan!" Goten said as he ran to his brother, "Well, we were eating and Trunks punched the tank, the water drained out and now it's everywhere!" Then Goten looked at Frieza, "Look!" Goten said as he pointed at the floating emperor, "Isn't that Frieza?"
Back to top Go down
Android 17

Android 17

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:44 am

*munch* *munch* chewing sounds came from a small forest with smoke rising from the tree's into the air, animals were not seen around the area tho. Android 17 sat on a log next to a burning fire as he held on to a piece of meat which came from the bear carcass that lay only a few feet from him. Although he is mostly an android structure 17 still has human parts of him such as his organs in which he has to feed regularly like any other human would.

"Today is the day they said that some great being is being revived or something.."
He said to himself as he ripped a chunk of flesh from the meat stick in his hand. "Now are they sure that he'll be against or with us, after all I'm only with these Z Fighters because of that biological android that human made." His body shook in terror at the thought of being absorbed by a creature, that would probably be the worse way to die for a being like himself.

Swallowing the clump of meat he stood up and looked into the sky with a glare. "But luckily I have those Saiyans or what ever helping me now so I can become strong enough to kill that bastard's creation" Jumping up in the air he flew towards where Gohan had told him to go, a home in which they would all gather to see this man's resurrection."Hopefully those who are against us won't find us, if so I think we're all screwed."

For his speed and the distance from the area in which he had been told to leave for it took only a few minutes to reach as he could already sense and see some warriors in the area already. He had only just seen Gohan enter the home when he arrived in which he followed right behind to find a mess with a strange alien creature there as well along with two brats. "I thought we were going to witness some kind of resurrection, not baby sitting these brats." he said out loud to Gohan.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:43 am

"Trunks, why did you do that?! .... Oh well ... What's done is do- .... Oh hey Android 17." Gohan grinned overly. "We're not babysitting, we're finding out what happened!" Gohan said, pointing out the obvious. "Anyway, now that you're here; let's get this reviving done. We have all the Dragon Balls right now. I don't know where the others are, but I seen Batuella outside..." Gohan slowly picked a piece of paper out of his pocket, showing who has which Dragon Ball.... "Where's the Dragon Balls?!"

Last edited by Gohan on Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kid Trunks

Kid Trunks

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:51 am

"Trunks saw Gohan, Android 17 and the others enter the small room. "Dig in guys, theres plenty of food" Kid Trunks advised the others. "Anyway, I could probably babysit you you filthy peice of trash" Kid Trunks smirked at Android 17. "Oh and dont beat me up because thats what my dad told me to call you" Kid Trunks told the Android staring down upon him. Trunks walked up to Goten, and pulled out a capsule, he clicked the switch at the top, and boom! Out came a whole heap of toys. "There you go Goten, heres some of my old toys"
Back to top Go down
Bane

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 6:42 am

Bane seemed to melt out of the darkness beside Batuella. "Did it start yet?" Bane asked.He sensed very strong powerlevels and knew he might not be able to take them on.
Back to top Go down
Goten

Goten

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:12 am

"Thanks, Trunks!" Goten said as he stuffed his mouth with food, he had calmed down about the whole Frieza thing. Goten looked and saw someone talking to Gohan, "Android 17." Goten said as he ran up to him. He heard Trunks boastful and illmannered remark, "Trunks, it's mean to call people names! And we do not need a babysitter!" Goten exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:26 am

Batuella looked across at his apdatling friend. "soon as my partner arrives with the six star ball then yes I have been waiting for this day but its best we keep our eyes on the prize and get ready."
Back to top Go down
Bane

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:32 am

"As you say" Bane said before 'disappearing into the darkness again.
Back to top Go down
Kid Trunks

Kid Trunks

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:33 am

"Oh yea sorry 17" The grumpy Kid Trunks apologized. Trunks saw two men amerge from the darkness, they talked, then one disappered, and the other walked around. "Whatta you lookin' at?" Kid Trunks asked the man staring over him.
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:39 am

Frieza's still opened eyes turned to the side staring at the beings before him. In his mind he was grimacing. He slowly went back into the stasis of his being.
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Meraxa

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:46 am

It'd taken a few weeks, but after sleepless nights of rumour hunting, and the occasional urban myth connecting, he'd found his way towards this remote island. It wasn't completely unlike Roshi's in its obscurity, but at least this one was on some maps. He'd rented a Jet Ski, to get across the ocean quickly. He could've done his now signature single bound, but he felt it would attract too much attention, and possibly set off a minor earthquake. He still had much to work on when it came to the control afterall.

The island was soon in his sight, and he put the throttle up to maximum. The Jet ski sped towards the island, the engine putting out more noise than he wanted it to. However he didn't worry too much now, he was already close enough that by the time anyone noticed...
"YAAA!" The Jet ski hit the coral, and the machine - along with its pilot - flipped through the air and through the front door of the house on the island. Shaken but concious, he looked around him, to see the confused looks of the house's occupants.

He stood up quickly, and kept his back pointing away from the people in the building. Sure this was the place he had tracked down, but he couldn't be sure if these were the Z fighters. Until...
"You!" Meraxa's pointer finger was raised in Gohan's direction. Although Meraxa did not truly know the guy's name, they had already fought a while back, leaving Meraxa defeated relatively easily.
"Who are you again?"
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:51 am

Gohan stared at the new boy who had just entered the building, sensing a rather large Power Level in him. ".... ...." Gohan didn't know what to say. Somebody had just randomly pointed at him and asked for his name. Gohan thought for a few minutes before realizing that he must of battled this male human sometime, but he had battled a lot of people in recent weeks, when suddenly, it popped into his head. " ... Meraxa? ... ... You? ... Oh, hey! Not seen you in a while! I'm Gohan by the way; sorry for not telling you the last time we met," Gohan said in a forgivable voice. "How've you been?" he asked in a rather casual voice, trying to hide what they were doing here in the capsule house. He didn't know why Meraxa was here and he didn't want him to know that he was the son of the famed Goku.
Back to top Go down
Yamcha

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:43 am

A motorcycle voice was heard not so far away from the area. It was somehow going over the water, noting the high technological level this bike was on currently. It was someone most of the people in the small event already knew, as the same went on the other side. The long black hair flowing through the strong winds blowing on the warrior's face, with the small blue shapeshifting cat holding tight to his body, not wanting to be left behind in the middle of nowhere. The guy himself had no real idea where would they have to end up in to get to that area he was told of. "You think we're close?" The big guy who was actually planning to take place in the area asked his small cat, that turned out being able to talk after all. He wasn't just stupid, many of the people inside already met that guy along with his talking cat. "I'm sure we are! No problem lord! We'll be there in no time at all!" The warrior showed a small grin simply to show off for no real reason. He was, after all, alone on a motorcycle, driving in the middle of the ocean in his heading towards the island.

It's not easy at all taking the long way from the desert to the ocean and then crossing it. Probably no one would do such a thing when they have the capability of flying, but that warrior wanted to save his energy for later, they might need his help, although he isn't as strong as most of these powerful warriors who happened to arrive at the area. The small cat was able to see the island not so far away from the spot they were driving at currently. They already were forced to switch capsules four times in this damn drive, as the warrior thought, hopefully his fuel for this vehicle would last a couple more minutes so they'd manage to get to the island safely. "Ahh! Look at that!!" The small cat shouted as he was able to see the island getting closer and closer. "Whew! Lucky us, it seems we were able to arrive just in time! Gas has a half way to go, but these dudes outta give me what they owe me! I wasted money on this trip!" The warrior said sarcastically of course, as the two arrived at the area.

The warrior and the cat both looked at the capsule house as they arrived in West City not so long after starting to drive, but forgetting to fill in the gas in their vehicles, thus having to switch many times until they were able to get to the place normally. The Z Fighter packed his capsule case and pressed the button on the motorcycle to make it become a small capsule again. Everything was set up. "*Sigh*... Okay Puar, here we go." Entering the house, both Puar and his companion tried to look around until they were able to see some familiar faces. It was a nice moment, the human hasn't done exercise in a long time, he might have been left behind while all the others have improved. But he didn't care, he was just having fun with his friends currently. His old friends, again, reunited. "Hey, you guys!! What's up!?" He shouted to draw everyone's attention. Yamcha and Puar finally arrived at the scene, hoping they weren't too late.
Back to top Go down
Kid Trunks

Kid Trunks

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:45 am

Kid Trunks walks to Goten, then greets the men who come through the door. "Yamcha, Puar!" The young Half Saiyan shouted. "Get some food guys!" Kid Trunks says to Yamcha and Puar.
Back to top Go down
Bane

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:05 am

Bane, who was really beside Batuella the whole time asked a single question. 'When will it be time to fight. I gained more energy from our last metting" he said
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:12 am

"wait and see everything comes in time." Batuella said softly so that no one could hear him as he watched mor epople arrive. the place was beginning to be crowded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next