Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival

Go down 
+7
Android 17
Gohan
Goten
Batuella
Kid Trunks
Frieza
Goku
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gohan

Gohan

Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:15 am

"Trunks! You've met Yamcha before?" Gohan asked, keeping in mind that Yamcha had been living and dominating in Diablo Desert for quite a while now. Gohan didn't wait for a reply, however. Instead, he turned his attention to Yamcha. "Hey Yamcha! You here to see Frieza's revival?... Just hope he's going to be one of us now," Gohan commented.
Back to top Go down
Yamcha

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:19 am

As Gohan gave his comment towards Yamcha, replying to his hello, Yamcha smiled in a strange way trying to make it look as if everything looks fine. Puar simply looked at Gohan and tried to draw his attention, but Yamcha stopped him from doing so. "It's okay Puar, I'll do it." Yamcha said, letting the small cat rest from the 'small' drive the two have been through. It was nice though, took quite a while and the two forgot to pack up food before living. The small cat hurried to Trunks and Goten's side to eat and play with toys, seems a kid is always a kid. "Truth is Gohan... Ever since his... Death thing, I've been thinking. For first, I've never been aware of this. Second, I've got a bad feeling about this... But if that's what Goku wants I suppose there's no choice, huh?" He said, looking a bit serious as he looked around, trying to find Frieza's revival chamber.
Back to top Go down
Meraxa

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:21 am

"Gohan eh? Sounds pretty cool, kinda like... Ah!" The pointer finger was raised once more. "You're the son of Goku aren't you! Roshi told me about you and your dad when I was at his place. In which case, that means I can give you this." Meraxa said as he opened up his bag, and pulled out the three star dragonball from within, which began to light up in response to the others on the table.
"Ooh, looks like what the old man said was true." He said putting the three star ball besides the others, and began to count them.
"Looks look you're miss-" His sentenced was left unfinished by the sudden appearance of another person, and his... talking cat?
"Wow..." He sidestepped next to Gohan. "Does everyone here have something weird about them?" He whispered, before noticing the white and purple guy. "And this Frieza... you sound like he's not exactly been the best person to know."
Back to top Go down
Android 17

Android 17

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:55 am

"Tch, at least one of them as manors" He referred to Goten as he just stood at a wall watching was was unfolding before him. He did not know what exactly was going to happen but he was somewhat interested in these dragon balls Gohan spoke of.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:59 am

"Wow, ermmm.... Thanks Meraxa! Now we only need a couple more Dragon Balls, and Batuella and the others are getting them... Wait a second, Batuella was on the roo- .... Oh, don't mind Yamcha. He's cool. Either way, Yamcha, Goku does realize the risk he's going through, but let's just hope it turns out for the best," Gohan explained, talking to two friends at once, that's if he could call Meraxa a friend.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:12 am

"Almost there..." Cell had been traveling for at least an hour towards the location Batuella had told him to leave to once he was ready. The power levels emanating from that area was now the androids target location instead of the man's horrible directions, he had already been lost over a dozen times because of him.

"At least seven or eight warriors of high power must be in that location, all to resurrect Frieza." He chuckled to himself as he thought what will happen once the creature is revived to his full strength. "The fools have no idea what they have gotten themselves into." He laughed as he blasted himself full speed towards the location.

Only minutes later he saw the small capsule house with Batuella of all the warriors floating over it, what a nice welcome for him. Ignoring his partner Cell floated down onto the earth below and walked into the structure himself. Looking around at the unknowing creatures he saw one in particular that shocked him to see. "Android 17!" He exclaimed in his mind, his tail struggled to compose it's self from trying to absorb the android into himself. "Calm down, just wait you can have him soon enough" He thought to himself as he went to the man he had been told to go to, Gohan. "Excuse me." He said calmly behind the man with the dragon ball in his grasp. "This is what your looking for is it not?"
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrenuo.chocoforum.com/index.htm
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:18 am

Batuella flew down next to the biological android. "perfect you finally arrived." Batuella said as he awaited the revival of frieza. He looked down at the once powerful changling with a smile on his face and threw the 1 star ball in the pile.
Back to top Go down
http://uran10.proboards.com/index.cgi
Bane

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:24 am

Bane walked from where he was down to where Batuella was. He looked at the new arrival and looked at the tail. Bane decided that the arrival was not important but the fighting was.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:05 am

"Finally, we have all the Dragon Balls," Gohan stated, taking the Four Star Dragon Ball out of Goku's hands and placing it in the pile. He was ready. They were ready. Every person here was ready, but none of the good guys knew what was coming. Gohan was just about to summon the eternal dragon, "Shenron, I s-", but....

(Frieza posts next, starting the battle. This is the posting order:

Frieza.
Goku.
Batuella.
Yamcha.
Android 17.
Cell.
Trunks.
Meraxa.
Bane.
Goten.
Gohan.)
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:37 pm

(Am I supposed to jump out and yell tadaa? No matter I guess I will begin with a neutral comment.)

Frieza twitched as his eyes turned looking outside to the countless men standing by the now gathered Dragon balls. He shivered slightly as his eyes began to tire.
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:42 pm

(That was... disappointing xD I was expecting an epic post from you)
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:00 pm

(Same......

Ermm....)

Gohan continued to look around. Everyone was waiting for him to summon the dragon, and so, he did just that. "Oh mighy Shenron, come forth!" Gohan yelled as the Dragon Balls glowed a bright orange and yellow color. Suddenly, a large lime green stream of light shout out of the Dragon Balls and into the air. A roar was heard in the distance, and slowly the Eternal Dragon appeared. "What is your wish?" the Dragon questioned, awaiting Gohan's reply. "We would like you to fully heal Frieza, please," Gohan replied, looking quite scared as he hadn't seen the Eternal Dragon in years. "Granted." the Dragon simply boomed, before disappearing back into the green light and the Dragon Balls. Each of the Dragon Balls floated up into the sky and then spread out across the Earth. Gohan slowly turned to Frieza. "... Frieza?"

(Frieza posts next, starting the battle. This is the posting order:

Frieza.
Goku.
Batuella.
Yamcha.
Android 17.
Cell.
Trunks.
Meraxa.
Bane.
Goten.
Gohan.)
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:37 pm

(I shot a fucking hole in my brain. I did not plan on much seeing as I had most of my brain missing. You guys may have planned on a fight but Frieza has something else in mind.)

Frieza's eyes widened as the pod shook. The houses foundation fell as Frieza's aura exploded outward. Frieza stood looking around at the rubble. The many fighters were before him standing and watching as the eternal dragon left. "You....." Frieza said pointing towards Gohan. "You would revive me?" He said in an angry tone. "You are more evil than I!" Frieza said in an attempt to surprise the people around him.

He stood looking around at the faces of the warriors. "You may think that you are part of the 'Good guys' but you are no better than I. Even when I was crippled and helpless you showed no mercy! You slaughtered someone who was weak and had no possible way of fighting back. You do not deserve to be the one who saves me.......... Now for the rest of you, I want to know how you feel about that. Tell me now, if you are with me! Or not......"
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:01 am

[Guess the fight will take a little longer to start. I feel like RP-ing "F" this and start killing people lol but whatever. This will have to go another round in the posted order before the fight can start unless the first villain RP all of the bad guys agreeing to join Frieza's cause. Meaing that person will be at the top of the battle order and the person just before him will be at the bottom of the order]

Goku watched in anticipation as his son was about to summon the eternal dragon, Shenron, with the legendary dragonballs the miss matched group had struggled to attain, "Gohan..." Goku started to say when a spike of ki energy suddenly appeared. Goku turn to where the fallen emperor had been in his pod only to see that he has risen aura flaring as he looked at all the warriors around him, "As I suspected," Goku said after hearing the changeling's speech as he looked around to see who would plan allegiance to him. Goku moved to go stand in front of Gohan, Goten and Trunks, "Gohan, watch Goten and Trunks' backs. I got a long awaited match against, Frieza," the saiyan said to his hybrid son and turned to look at the younger hybrids, "Stay close to Gohan boys and be careful," was the last thing Goku said before turning back to face the changeling prince.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:05 am

"No Goku your fight is with me!" batuella said as he jumped in front of Frieza. "Your son hurt this changeling when he was down and out I can't stand people who hurt the weak even if they are not 'perfect' Suddenly batuella's energy surged as he grew small wings on his back. small wings on his feet his arms and his chest was covered with black armor. his ears also transformed into small bat wings. he had transformed to imperial.

Starting ki: 306,050
Ki after transforming: 606,050

Last edited by Batuella on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://uran10.proboards.com/index.cgi
Yamcha

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:20 am

Yamcha was right. His face went serious as Puar looked at him worrying. "No need to worry Puar... We should have foresaw this." The human Z Fighter said, hoping that he would stand the slightest chance against the high amount of strong warriors in the room. His powers weren't complete just yet, nor was his training, but he had to stand in-front of the evil guys and attack. He never took place in the battle against Frieza, but was dead instead, thus he couldn't determine which side should he be taking to help. Either his old friends, the Z Fighters, or the Changeling Frieza who was just restored thanks to the Dragonballs. It was a while since Yamcha saw the Dragonballs, and so was for the eternal dragon Shenron. But that never mattered at that time, all Yamcha could do is simply think about what can he do in his current state. "Lord Yamcha..."

That wasn't a pleasant state. The bandit Yamcha was standing in between of two sides, not having any idea who is going to go for each side. But one thing was for sure, Goku, Gohan, Goten, Trunks and probably Android 17 as well were going to side with the Z Fighters and fight against Frieza's troops. Though, a need for a battle was currently what Yamcha lacked, as well as Puar, as the small cat whispered to the bandit's ear if what would happen if Frieza decides to fight them again. Remaining neutral for those very moments, Yamcha had to wait and see what would be of his friends in this state of battle.
Back to top Go down
Android 17

Android 17

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:31 am

Android 17's body stiffened in fear as a new comer entered the building, it was the horrid abomination of an android. "Cell!" He thought looking around for a possible exit but he stood close to the only one, no way out for him. His only chance was to stay in the shadow's away from the creature and near by the other Z Fighters, surly they wouldn't let that monster absorb him. "Hopefully they don't think ill of me enough to let that thing have me." He shivered and slowly walked towards the group that surrounded the seven dragon balls which now shined with every passing second.

"So these are the legendary objects that can grant one wish." He muttered to himself as he watched Gohan summon the great power from the dragonballs in seemed to be in shape of a might green Chinese dragon in which the man called Shenron. The appearance of the dragon did not last long for Gohan immediately made his wish to revive the man name Frieza, after Shenron's eyes glowed a crimson red he gave a word of leaving before vanishing to the dragonballs once again. The objects themselves then began to rise in to the air with a great light and circle each other faster and faster, and then they flew all across the globe for another search to begin.

Only seconds later the building's structure began to fall to the ground as the being known as Frieza emerged from it accusing the Z Fighters to be evil for helping him after killing him themselves. He asked for the one's who were not involved with the slaughter of his former self in which 17 could easily respond. "I don't really care if they killed you before or not, I'm with them and if your against these men well..." He got into a fighting stance next to Gohan. "I guess I'm your enemy as well."

(Guess i'm a good guy now huh? Lol better change my thing to good.)
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:47 am

"Ku ku ku..." Cell laughed as he walked forward to meet the dark emperor Frieza, he had seen Frieza before but only through a small camera and knew he was indeed one of the most powerful fighters in the universe. Although at the moment he was in a weakened state he would soon rise again as the most powerful of all creatures. As expected the warriors of light had no idea what they were doing by healing the changeling from almost certain death, they were all doomed to die now.

"Lord Frieza, I am the biological android known as Cell. I am not with them in they're attempt to try to make themselves feel right from they're previous battle with you."
He said as the Z Fighters seemed to gather togethor and Batuella join the side of evil. "I will join you and your army to destroy what you want destroyed and take your every command."

Now looking to the demonic creature known as Batuella he nodded as he chose the right side, his body seemed to explode in power as he powered up to a new form. This would help the fight, yes they would be much stronger now with him in his new state. Looking now back over to the Z Fighters he saw android 17 turn against them going against his dark instincts, but this was a good thing for Cell as now he could absorb the android with no objections. "Ku Ku Ku, now I will be another step towards perfection when I absorb that android." he laughed as he got into his stance glaring in anticipation at the android.
Back to top Go down
Kid Trunks

Kid Trunks

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:37 pm

Kid Trunks was getting very scared at the men approaching eack other in the room. Kid Trunks grabbed Gotens hand and ran with him to behind Gohan. "Hey Gohan, this is scary" Kid Trunks said to Gohan. "Goten, if we had to fight, we should team up and take on the dude" Kid Trunks said to Goten. Trunks went from scared to excited in a period of around one minute. "Hey look at that guy, the green one, isn't he Cell?" Kid Trunks asked his best buddy.

Kid Trunks stared at Cell, he was fascinted at his design, "Wicked awesome" Kid Trunks said.

(Sorry bout' short post, I will post longer posts when the real battle begins.)
Back to top Go down
Meraxa

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:46 am

Meraxa didn't understand what was going on. First there was a dragon (though he had expected something like that to be honest), suddenly a spike in energy, and then 'Frieza' woke up, seemingly pissed off. Moreover, Frieza had gone into narrative mode, detailing about the 'good guys' had beaten him to near death, and then asked everyone else their alliances. And Meraxa could only stutter. And one by one, they made their sides known, all warriors more powerful than he... save for the little kids that is.
Androids, a batlike creature, and the alien himself - Frieza. He had no knowledge of what had happened before, and thus was unsure of where he stood.

Until something clicked. And it was what the android (green one) said.
"I will join you and your army to destroy what you want destroyed and take your every command."
"Destroy...?" Meraxa whispered to himself, recalling memories of the city he had ventured to before meeting these guys. It had been... a nightmare to say the least. And these guys, they wanted to make more places like that. No! Not again! He walked over to the Z fighters, deciding he would be one of them - and would bear their weight with them. He folded his arms across his chest, and began to charge his ki - ready to attack if needed.
Back to top Go down
Bane

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:39 am

Bane walked over to Batuella and glanced at all of them. "You fools... You think you can resurrect Frieza just to kill him again?" Bane said calmly. All of a sudden Bane's eyes started glowing. "Well then, WE WILL SHOW YOU THE ERRORS OF YOUR WAYS!" Bane said as his hand turned into a javelin. He gave a preparation slash (Like in those movies where they morph and they slash and the fight starts)

Last edited by Bane on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goten

Goten

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:56 am

A green creature appeared, it was Cell, the description he was given of him matched perfectly. Goten looked in amazement as he saw the sky darken and Shenron come forth from the dragonballs, the long green dragon, was there to grant a wish, he heard his brother mumble something. Then a powerlevel rose it was Batuella's. Goten remembered the times he had fought Batuella, this was gonna be bad. What is Batuella becomes evil? Goten looked at everybody, "Android 17's on our side now?" Goten looked at the android, "Nice...Maybe we'll have a chance against Batuella and others if we have to battle." Then he saw Frieza open his eyes, "That wish..." Goten mumbled to himself, "Was it to ressurect him?" Frieza then went to tell them about his past and his destruction.

Goten looked in amazement as the Android, Cell had offered to join the evil army. Then he saw Batuella ready to fight his father. Goten looked at the enemies he was glad he was apart of the Z- Fighters, the group his father and brother governed. He was sure his brother and father and the other Z- Fighters would protect him as he would give his live to save any of them. They were his side and all members had to help each other, even if it kills them. Goten got into fighting stance, he began to power up as his tail moved behind him. Goten began to concentrate, he only concentrated when he was dead serious about something and he was. He could sense that things were about to heat up.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:25 am

Gohan looked around slowly, realizing Frieza's plan had backfired due to the fact that most of the fighters were on Gohan's side. "Frieza, let's do this. Pick a fighter to take one of us on, we'll see which team is really better," grinned Gohan, awaiting his arch enemy's reply.

(We're doing a tournament style, one vs. one.

Z Fighters:
Gohan.
Goku.
Android 17.
Meraxa.
Yamcha.
Goten.
Trunks.

UCA:
Frieza.
Cell.
Batuella.
Bane.)
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:31 am

(4v7 WOOOOOOOOOO)

Frieza looks around in disgust. "All of you should be ashamed to call yourselves good. We all know why you revived me.... You dont want to look bad by killing me in my sleep. You will all pay for this!!!!!!" Fireza says shaking the ground with his aura. "And for you...." Frieza says pointing to the Android. 17 to be exact. "You are a worm and I will make sure that my green friend here makes a good snack out of you..." Frieza says smiling.

"You there..... Batuella, I want you to represent me. Go now and fight for your leader." Frieza says pointing to the middle of the grassy field.

(The scenery is a very bright and grassy field. Green as can be. The grass is very tall and has spots of Dandelions and other very nice flowers. The wind is blowing hard and the sun is high in the sky. HAVE FUN. Gains will be collective, everybody will receive one huge gain nobody receiving less than the other unless they honestly do something very right or very wrong.)
Back to top Go down
Kid Trunks

Kid Trunks

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:04 pm

Sorry bout posting out of turn, I just wanna ask. Will the set out be:

Gohan vs Frieza
Goku vs Cell
Android 17 vs Batuella
Merexa vs Bane

Then Yamcha Goten and I fight the UCA members remaining, if there are any left. Mwaaaaa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival   Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dream's End, Nightmare's Beginning: Frieza's Revival
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next