Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Squalo V.S. Goten

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goten

Goten

Squalo V.S. Goten Empty
PostSubject: Squalo V.S. Goten   Squalo V.S. Goten Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:37 am

Goten was lying down on a grassy plain. There were a few mountains in the background which only added to the scenery. He looked around as he sensed a powerlevel coming his way. He was astonished to see a boy much older than him with a blade. Viciously, evily smirking. Normal kids would run away but Goten couldn't help but get excited. Goten ran up the him and looked him up and down. He didn't look too dangerous but Goten couldn't take a chance, "You came to play, right?" Goten said as he looked at the teenager, eager for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Squalo

Squalo

Squalo V.S. Goten Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squalo V.S. Goten   Squalo V.S. Goten Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:59 am

''Looks like more trash has come to die,'' Said Squalo calmly as he pointed his sword towards the young Saiyan.

The sword master's long gray hair moved with the wind. Silence over took the area for a few seconds. Both warriors were looking each other straight in the eyes as the tension started growing. Squalo jumped backwards a few times, something was different about this kid. Even though the young Hybrid looked innocent... something was different. Squalo wasn't sure what it was. Was it his unfading stare or his amazing power level. The gray haired teenager looked emotionlessly towards Goten, when suddenly his mind broke into pieces. His unstable side was growing stronger and stronger by the second. His normal cold glare turned into a crazy laughter as he started getting excited.

''HAHAHA!!! Finally... Someone that is worth being killed by ME!''

Squalo slashed a few times in the air. The sound of his demonic laugh echoed through the mountains. It was a sign. The many animals fled as soon as they heard it. Any Humans nearby grew scared at the overwhelming sound.

Ki:350
Back to top Go down
Goten

Goten

Squalo V.S. Goten Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squalo V.S. Goten   Squalo V.S. Goten Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:18 am

"Finally... Someone that is worth being killed by ME!" he heard the teenager shout.
"I guess that means we're playing then." Goten said as he got ready to fight. He saw the the teenager slash the air a few times, "Careful," Goten said as he almost got slashed a few times, "I wish I had a sword." Goten thought. Goten looked at the adolescent carefully, nothing struck him as abnormal, "Should I laugh too?" Goten asked innocently. He heard the swordsman's demonic laugh, "I need a laugh like that."

Goten began to tremble, it wasn't because he was afraid, he was just excited. It had been a while since he had a serious fight, "Let's go!" Goten said as he punched the air to loosen his arm. He was going to give his opponent the first turn.

Ki: 350
Back to top Go down
Squalo

Squalo

Squalo V.S. Goten Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squalo V.S. Goten   Squalo V.S. Goten Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:31 pm

"Take this, Squalo Grande Pioggia!(Heavy Rain Shark)" Exclaimed the long haired warrior.

He started charging a small amount of ki energy into his sword. He slashed diagonally in the air. A huge blue shark flew out of the tip of the blade. It was surrounded by blue flames. It ahd every detail a normal shark would have. The huge ki beast opened its humongous mouth as it kept on going faster and faster. The shark would then try to smash into the young half-saiyan.

Ki used:10
Ki left 340
Back to top Go down
Goten

Goten

Squalo V.S. Goten Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squalo V.S. Goten   Squalo V.S. Goten Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:44 am

"Let's go!"Goten held his hand back ready for the shark. He charged his ki as a ball engulfed his hand, he held his arm at his sde. . He would use a blast to cut through the shark and eliminate it. Goten looked at the shark with trying to find a weak point, "Aha!". Goten was ready for the shark's attack, "Ha!" Goten shouted as he released the beam as the shark opened its mouth, it was perfectly predicted as it cut through the shark with intense precision. Goten looked at Squalo at the end of the shark. He added more ki as he saw his opportunity to get an attack out of his perfect defense.

Ki used: 20
Ki added to attack: 10
Ki lost: 30
Ki left: 320
Back to top Go down
Squalo

Squalo

Squalo V.S. Goten Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squalo V.S. Goten   Squalo V.S. Goten Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:13 am

Squalo saw the beam coming this way and completely obliterating his shark. The beam destroyed everything in its path and soon would hit Squalo... unless he did something about the wave of energy approaching him. The warrior raced forward towards the beam that was approaching him. The tip of his sword was slightly in the ground, leaving a path behind him. Squalo then charged ki into his sword and smashed it right into Goten's beam attack. The long haired warrior pushed forward and a demonic grin spread across his face.

Ki used:35
Ki added to attack: 5(Not sure)
Ki lost:35(Not sure)
Ki left:305
Back to top Go down
Goten

Goten

Squalo V.S. Goten Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squalo V.S. Goten   Squalo V.S. Goten Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:50 am

(Alright you got it down)

Goten saw Squalo block his attack and it reflected it back at him. Goten ran forward using his his eyes closed as he ran into the beam. His gi tore but he kept running. Goten prepared a punch as the beam finished. Goten smiled to show he was alright as well as this was one of the best battles he had ever fought in. Goten then jumped over Squalo with skill and balance, "Take this!" he shouted as he forgot about his punch and tried to kick Squalo in the back.

Ki lost from Squalo's attack: 10 (Why? You used 35 ki to reflect a beam that I used overall 30 ki in. Then you added five to the five that was left after you over powered and reflected it back. Meaning you had five extra that I would take damage for and you added five to make it ten. 'kay?)

Ki used in punch: 20

Ki left: 290
Back to top Go down
Squalo

Squalo

Squalo V.S. Goten Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squalo V.S. Goten   Squalo V.S. Goten Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:07 am

Squalo was caught off guard and was hit by the kick. The long haired warrior was send forward and came to a stop against a boulder. As he got up he smelled blood. Squalo slowly wiped it away. Even though he loved the scent of blood, it was like a reflex. But the bleeding continued. He eventually just gave up trying to wipe it away and continued the fight. The sword master raced forward as fast as possible. He went so fast that it looked like he was disappearing and reappearing in a zig-zag pattern. He then appeared in front of Goten.

"Attacco di Squalo!" Exclaimed the sword master as he raised his sword in the air.

He then tried bringing it down on his opponent. A strong shock wave was unleashed as soon as the blade came near Goten. This strong slash could numb Goten's body if he were hit. If this attack were to be successful Squalo would follow up his assault with yet another devastating move.

Squalo exclaimed, "HIYAA!!!"

He stabbed many times at his opponent with his sword. His blade moved so fast that only after-images of it could be seen. If Goten were to be hit by this he would be pretty beaten up.

Ki used in Attacco Di Squalo(First attack):10
Ki used in Zanna Di Squalo(Second attack):30
Total ki usage: 40
Ki left after attacks:265
Back to top Go down
Goten

Goten

Squalo V.S. Goten Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squalo V.S. Goten   Squalo V.S. Goten Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:03 am

Goten smiled as he saw his kick connect to the swordsman's neck, "Your fun!" he said as he landed on the ground waiting for his opponent to attack. He looked in awe as the swordsman wiped the blood off and then continued into a devastating attack. Goten held his arm forward as he was trying to block but the attack was too powerful as his opponent was also too fast. Goten looked at him as he appeared in front of him, too surprised to move he just braced himself for the attack. Then as Goten prepared to be slashed for above a shockwave caught him off guard and paralyzed him.

"Got...To...Move!"Goten exclaimed in his mind he was barely able to move much less to attack. Goten then felt as if it couldn't get worse but it was wrong. blades rained down upon him, as if he were to be tortured and left to die on that exact spot. Goten coughed out some blood as the swords finally stopped their assault on his body. He looked at Squalo his body was cut up and so was his gi torn. Goten could barely move his hands but he just couldn't give up, "KA...ME...HA...ME...HA!" Goten barely managed to cup his hands to his side, he whispered to himself, "I got to make it. I...I can't lose!" He then thrusted his hands forward with all his might unleashing the devastating attack he had charged.

Ki lost: 40
Ki used: 50
Ki left: 200
Back to top Go down
Squalo

Squalo

Squalo V.S. Goten Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squalo V.S. Goten   Squalo V.S. Goten Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:34 am

What is this energy? Thought Squalo to himself as he saw Goten charging his signature move.

He wasn't sure how strong this attack was, the only thing he knew was that he would have to get the hell out of there before the attack was finished. Squalo stopped, not knowing what to do. Was this fear? It might have been. Two million thoughts were racing through his mind, but none actually made sense. It felt to Squalo like Goten's charging took hours. Hours in which he was paralyzed by fear.

Quote :
"Ka...Me...Ha...Me...Ha...Me...HA!"

The world returned to Squalo, he could breath and move again. He jumped to the side, but the blast moved with him. The blast was launched from way too close. No chance. The Kamehameha hit Squalo in the side. He was send through the air. He hit the ground a few times. He was not sure how many times. It all happened so fast. One second he had been standing there. The next moment he was 20 feet away from his original position.

The sword man from hell got up as quick as he could, but his muscles weren't helping him. He looked at his clothes and saw how bad the damage was. He then realized that this fight woudl be done if he would not get up know. He would not be defeated by a mere child. He tried getting up again and then noticed that a boulder was on top of him. Squalo stabbed his sword into the rock and then got up. The boulder was still at the tip of his blade.

Squalo moved his sword horizontally. The rock flew towards Goten. Squalo planned on making it hit the young half-saiyan's head. Squalo then took the sword out of his fake hand and stabbed it into the ground. He raced forward at the hybrid, aiming to hit him in the gut. He wasn't done yet. He quickly followed up with and elbow aimed at the nose of Goten. Squalo ended his barrage of attacks with a kick to Goten's right shin.

Ki lost from Goten's attack:50
Ki used in attacks:None
Ki left after post: 215
Back to top Go down
Goten

Goten

Squalo V.S. Goten Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squalo V.S. Goten   Squalo V.S. Goten Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:24 am

Goten was surprised at the effect the attack had on the swordsman, he thought the adolescent would just brush it off. Goten then saw a boulder shift and before he knew it a boulder was flying at him. He caught the boulder with his two hands and smirked, "It's gonna take a lot more than that to beat me." he bragged as he threw the rock down on the ground. Before he could finish bragging he got hit by his opponent, Goten held his stomach as his opponents attack landed spot on, his elbow hit Goten in the face and befoe Goten could plot another move, his opponent kicked him in the shin, "Ouch..." Goten said as he held his shin, he could barely stand, "That one hurt." Goten held his hand to his side, "I won't go down yet!" he yelled as he charged a punch with ki, if successful he would uppercut his opponent and follow it by elbowing him to the ground, "I have to finish this!"

"I almost forgot." Goten said as he charged to his opponent, he raised his fist as he was closing in on him, "What's your name? Mine's Goten."

Ki used: 190
Ki lost: None
Ki left: 10

(Sorry about the super long wait. I had a project to do.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Squalo V.S. Goten Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squalo V.S. Goten   Squalo V.S. Goten Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squalo V.S. Goten
Page 1 of 1