Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Broly Vs Cell

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LegendaryBroly

LegendaryBroly

Broly Vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Broly Vs Cell   Broly Vs Cell Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:54 pm

Soon, a high powered Ki filled the area. It was more of a monstrous power. The power had landed on Earth, and it seemed this power had a mission. However, this power, was not aware of the fact that he might get stopped on his way. The power was the Legendary Super Sayain, Broly.

As his norm, he did not seem all to happy. He knew that he had to search for the one he called Kakarot. Just thinking about him, enraged him even more. He was ready to tear him limb from limb. "KAKAROOOOOT!" He yelled out in rage, waiting to see him. He could could not feel his ki, so he had to search around for him, until he saw his face. Although, he knew that others could feel him, but he doubted the fact that someone would even face him. He knew this would help him find Goku sooner. Broly was in the middle of nowhere, as well, so he had to get into the city, because this would make it easier for him to find Goku.

Broly lifted off the ground and began to fly away from the area he had landed at. He then flew higher into the air, and blasted off. He then landed in the middle of a strange town and began to kill people, so that he could get Goku's attention. However, he soon felt a Ki, that was strong, and he turned himself around to see who it was. "You aren't Kakarot! You are not who I'm looking for. But if you let me kill you now, I will not cause harm to you." He smiled and walked slowly towards the being.

ooc: sorry this is so short. Will be longer after you post.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

Broly Vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broly Vs Cell   Broly Vs Cell Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 9:04 am

(Lol dont worry, I'm on a tight schedule atm so I wont be posting like I used to : ( so post as much as you can with the little ones I have to give.)

An explosions of green light filled the distance of sky and earth, causing all of the creatures in a wide distance to run in different directions away from the enormous power. All creatures but one, Cell. He had been on the search for Android 17 since the spar he and Batuella had in which he was demolished by the boy's unique power.

"Damn.. I still get annoyed by that bat's strength." He spoke to himself only seconds before he saw the light engulf part of the inhabitance. "What the!?" He exclaimed only to see bodies fly into the air like toys. "This power is great... I must see it for myself!" And with that the biological android flew into the city only to see humans and humanoid creatures alike running from a single man.

"Peh, only one?" He said disapointed in the result. But the man's body structure and hair told him another fact. "A saiyan?" he questioned before the brute took notice of the green alien creature. He kept yelling Goku's birth name meaning the two had bad blood between each other.

"No I am not Goku, but I can help you if you do something for me."
He smiled as the beast began to walk forward towards him in murderous intent, this only caused Cell to chuckle and get into a defensive stance. "Come and try, big boy." he taunted.
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrenuo.chocoforum.com/index.htm
LegendaryBroly

LegendaryBroly

Broly Vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broly Vs Cell   Broly Vs Cell Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:27 am

Broly began to laugh as the Android had shown up. His laughed boomed around the whole area, that it hurt the ears of people around him. He then charged his power to the max, having a aura form around him, although he was still in the normal form. He then pointed at Cell and then laughed, yet another time. While with his finger still pointed out and glared at him and opened his mouth. "I'll tear you apart!" He yelled out as he put his hand down and readied his stance.

He then again walked towards Cell, enraged. He has seemed very disappointed that this being was not Goku. However, Broly knew that in his current state, he could not fight all the Z-fighters, himself. He would use this as a little training, and maybe this Cell would know where Goku was. Broly smiled and darted into the air and looked down at the Android, like a little insect. He knew he could try to end this right now, but he did not wish to waste his energy. He smiled and then raced down towards Cell.

"You should have stayed out of the way, I will kill you!" Broly yelled out before he even came close to the ground. He had already had an idea for what he was going to do. He looked towards Cell, and shook his head in disappointed me. "You better make this a good fight, I have bigger ones ahead." He smiled and hoped he could become more powerful after this. He need to get to his full strength, and fast.

His whole way down, he had been laughing as he landed a ways away from Cell and used the force to push off the ground, to charged at Cell. He then held out his right arm, as this was the side closest to Cell. If his attack hit, which Broly hoped it did, he would push Cell away. If not, he would simply turn around and face cell once again, so he would not be left wide open.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

Broly Vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broly Vs Cell   Broly Vs Cell Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:03 am

(Broly I will have someone else continue this bb with you because I recently had a car accident and my leg isn't that great. I wont be on that much, so I hope you have a great time!)
Back to top Go down
Goten

Goten

Broly Vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broly Vs Cell   Broly Vs Cell Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:51 am

Goten landed in what seemed like a battleground. Looking around he saw Cell and Broly, "Yikes!" he thought, two enemies in one place and powerful ones too, clearing his through he spoke in a heroic voice, "Someone called for my help?" he said as he got ready to fight, "Which one of you called?" He eyed the both of the villains wondering which needed his help, "These two are stong!" he thought, "I wouldn't mind having a spar with one." Goten pumped his fist in the air showing his strength, he was doing his usual thing, getting excited. Goten then got out of a sparring stance, "I'm Goten!" His tail swayed behind him, "In the name of justice! I'll help one of you guys!" Goten wasn't sure why he was called but he carried on, "Even taking over if I have to!"
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

Broly Vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broly Vs Cell   Broly Vs Cell Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:02 am

Cell took a leap back but still felt the pressure of the saiyans attack, he was indeed powerful. He was prepared to fight the almighty beast with all his strength when another saiyan entered the battle ground. Although this one to was weaker then he was, the odds of two against one were not in his favor. The biological android snarled at the two and lifted off, flying away to find android 17 once again.
Back to top Go down
LegendaryBroly

LegendaryBroly

Broly Vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broly Vs Cell   Broly Vs Cell Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:22 pm

Broly soon felt another power coming his way. It did not seem all that strong, so Broly ignored it from the time being. As soon as Broly missed his attack, he turned to see the face of the person who had come. His face began to twitch, he did not even notice that Cell had left the battle field. The aura of hate grew around him, as he saw how the person who had come was. Although Broly did not know it, it looked like Goku. He began to remember Goku and himself as a child. He snarled at Goten and began walking closer to him, tightening his fist, as he got closer and closer. Bits of rocks flew up past him, as he stopped a few yards away from Goten. He glared at him, with his eyes, that were filled with hate. Broly could not hold himself together.

He looked down at Goten and opened his mouth. "KAKAROOOOOT!" He yelled out that everyone in the city around him could hear his scream. His power fulled the area, and began to rise. He reached the peak of his power at his normal form. He shook his head and jumped back then looked around the are and the back at Goten. "I will kill you!" He yelled out.

He jumped into the air and rushed at Goten. He took his right fist and aimed a punch at his forehead. Just the aura around him was too much to bare, if he had hit Goten, it would affect him strongly. Broly was at his peck, without going into his other states.
Back to top Go down
Goten

Goten

Broly Vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broly Vs Cell   Broly Vs Cell Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:12 am

Cell had left the battle field as Goten had arrived, "Cell wanted my help?" he asked himself, remembering the tales of the fierce enemy.

"KAKAROOOOOT!" Broly shouted, Goten attenion turned to him and he looked at him. Goten was surprised by his mighty outburst.

"Kaka-what?" he asked unsure of what that even meant, then he remembered Vegeta calling his father that, "Oh, you mean my dad." Goten stood still, his fear paralyzing him, his opponent's energy had reached its peak. Goten looked at Broly carefully, watching his moves trying to think of a plan, "His power and speed are...amazing!" Goten exclaimed, his excitement showing in his voice, "Time to do my best."

Goten jumped back as quickly as he could when he saw Broly's punch. Stumbling back, he could still feel the pressure of the punch. Goten looked at Broly, trying to sum up as much power as he possibly could. Dashing towards Broly, "My turn!" Goten shouted as he would try to kick Broly in the face then using his leg to push off, he would land a good distance away from him.
Back to top Go down
LegendaryBroly

LegendaryBroly

Broly Vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broly Vs Cell   Broly Vs Cell Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:36 am

Broly yelled as his punched missed and charged at Goten once again, for he had jumped back. He then saw Goten charge at him and he smiled. He wanted a real fight from the kid, and someone who did not want to attack, was no fun at all. He then charged even closer to Goten. He was going to let him attack, but he did not wish to get hit this early in the fight, but he did wish to show him his power. As soon as the kick came to his face and he dodged backwards and them flipped on his hand to get some air and pushed of the ground. He landed a good distance away from Goten. He did not wish to use his Ki attacks just yet, for he did not know if he would even need them against such a weak opponent.

Broly then pointed to Goten and laughed. "I know thats not your strongest level. Use your strongest." He laughed and flew into the air and rushed towards Goten. He did not really have a plan to fight, but he knew he would just get in close and attack. He flew into the air to give Goten a bit of time to charge up, but if Goten tried to attack, Broly would be watching and be ready for it. He began to speed up as he got closer to Goten. He laughed as soon as he landed behind him and pointed at him.

"I will kill you Kakkort!"
Back to top Go down
Goten

Goten

Broly Vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broly Vs Cell   Broly Vs Cell Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:41 am

"Use my strongest," Goten said as he began to gather all the power he could possibly summon, "You asked for it!" Goten's aura burst around him his power almost eminating off his body, "Are you ready?" he asked as he tried to gather even more strength, "This is going to be fun!" Goten looked around at Broly, turning around as Broly was stationed behind him, "Let's do this!" he shouted a serious look on his face. Goten then got into a fighting stance, "May the strongest win!"

Goten charged at Broly his hands ready to perform a barrage of swift but powerful punches. Goten then tried to jump over Broly, "I'll do this instead." Goten would then try to attept to punch Broly in his back.
Back to top Go down
LegendaryBroly

LegendaryBroly

Broly Vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broly Vs Cell   Broly Vs Cell Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 11:10 am

Broly had blocked the punched that came at him easily. He did not however, see the punch coming from behind. It hit him, but being the being he was, it seemed to almost not affect him. At this moment Broly knew that this kid would not hurt him very much with mere meele attacks. Unless he used some energy to attack him, with a meele attack. He jumped back and then turn around to face Goten and he shook his head. Goten had not used his most poweful form, like Broly had asked him to. He smiled and knew it was time to do something that he did not wish to do.

"I gave you the chance to make yourself stronger. Now, it is my turn to finish this." He smiled and began to charge a green like ball in his hand. He did not wish to make this very powerful because he did not wish to waste all of his ki. He smiled and looked at Goten. "Boy, I shall kill you!" He yelled out. He knew that when he killed Goten, Goku would soon find him. And if not, he would sure find him through the other Z fighters.

After Broly was finished with his green ball, he threw it at Goten. "Eraser Cannon"
Back to top Go down
Goten

Goten

Broly Vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broly Vs Cell   Broly Vs Cell Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:05 am

The big ball of energy devoured Goten as he tried to block it. A bright flashed and Goten couldn't help but find himself almost unconscious. He looked at broly as he looked as if he were preparing another attack, sighing he fell to the ground waiting for death to come, "I give up," he sighed, "It's no use."
Back to top Go down
LegendaryBroly

LegendaryBroly

Broly Vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broly Vs Cell   Broly Vs Cell Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:07 am

Broly laughed as his attacked knocked the boy down. Goten was not defenseless, and Broly knew that to get Goku's attention, he would have either kill or brutally harm this child. He began to laugh rather hard as he walked towards Goten. Broly picked up the boy by his small head, and began to squeeze as hard as he could, without crushing the head. He then threw him into the air and shook his head. He told him that he would allow him a painless death, and gave him the chance to use his full power.

"You should have taken the time that I gave you, that or just given up! Now your death will be painful!" He laughed as he rushed towards Goten as he was still flying in the air and appeared behind him and hit Goten to the ground. Broly then dashed towards the ground and kicked Goten further into the ground. He then picked up again and laughed.

"You were no fun at all. I hope your father is stronger." He said as Goten in the gut and dropped his body. He then dashed backwards and elbowed him in the side and then picked him up again, and threw him towards a nearby building. He smiled as Goten hit it and landed. He was done with the boy, and did not want to even bother to check if he even had life left in him. If he did, he would know not to go lightly on a God.

Broly began to laugh as he stood there. "I AM A GOD!" He cried out and began to fly away from the area. He knew now that he could go on and find Goku, and all that stood in his way. He had enough of a warm-up to fight once again. He sighed and looked back at what he had caused. This made him smile, although he wanted to kill Cell as well.
Back to top Go down
Goten

Goten

Broly Vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broly Vs Cell   Broly Vs Cell Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 5:47 am

Goten closed his eyes as Broly lifted him up and began to squeeze his head. Goten was not afraid for he knew he wouldn't die so easliy but the pain was almost too much to bear. Broly threw him into the air and Goten used that time to recover, Goten regained his balance but still remained suspended in the air for he was afraid that landing would draw his death closer, "W-what can I do?" he asked himself, "I-I can't do anything..." He had answered his question a bit sad he remained in the air awaiting Broly's next attack.

Goten looked behind him for a second but his reflexes weren't quick enough, he had been hit to the ground with a mighty attack. He thought it was the end but he was drastically wrong. Broly dashed towards him kicking him harder sending him further in the ground. Goten managed to keep him consciousness and he heard Broly let out a mighty laugh. He waited for Broly to leave or more simply end his life. Broly picked him up by his head and began his attack again.

Broly punched him in the gut and let him fall to the ground. Goten though Broly had dashed backward to retreat but he thought wrong. Broly elbowed him in the side and threw him. Goten's back hit the building and he fell to the floor totally helpless. Goten managed to look up as he saw Broly prepare to leave.

Broly shouted and Goten said to himself, "Next time I won't lose." He saw Broly fly away, he knew he was looking for another work out or helpless victim.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

Broly Vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broly Vs Cell   Broly Vs Cell Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:04 am

Broly -

10,550 pl gain

4,000 zenni

Goten -

4,900 - pl gain

3,000 zenni
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Broly Vs Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broly Vs Cell   Broly Vs Cell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down