Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Awakening- A New Super Saiyan is Born!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goten

Goten

The Awakening- A New Super Saiyan is Born! Empty
PostSubject: The Awakening- A New Super Saiyan is Born!   The Awakening- A New Super Saiyan is Born! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:30 am

Transformation: Super Saiyan

Goten was training with his father; he was having a little sparring match. Goten was losing so far even with his father in his normal form. His father laughed as he caught Goten's punch, "Goten," he said, "Let me see how well you'll do against the next level." Goku let go of Goten's hand and began to power up. His eyes disappeared as he unlocked his inner strength, Goten couldn't help but stare in awe at his father's power. Goku's hair spiked up and its colour changing from black to a light blonde. His aura burst around him as the ground began to shake under pressure from his enormous amount of power. His eyes reappeared; they were a shade of green. He looked up, a serious look on his face, "Are you ready?" he asked Goten. Goten swallowed and nodded. Even though he was scared he couldn't help but get excited to fight his father in his Super Saiyan form.

Goten got up, powering up to his max, he charged at his father head on. Goku dodged swiftly and delivered a blow to the back of Goten's head. Goten using his ki to prevent him from landing; he flew into the air to where his father had teleported to. His father began to charge an attack, "Ka...Me...," Goten said, he cupped his hands to his side after gathering enough energy; he had to at least fight against his father's attack. He was taught to never go down without a fight, "Me...Ha..." He poured more energy into the ball which had formed between his hands. The blue sphere became larger and larger; the ball had engulfed Goten's hands in its warm blue energy.

In a second Goten saw a flash his father's attack was coming, Goten couldn't concentrate he had lost the power he had charged for the Kamehameha and had to resort to catching his father's attack. Goten used his ki to help him hold his father's beam, forcing it forward. He couldn't keep hold of the beam; he had to let it go. He let go of it and attempted to roll out of the way. His plan worked but he was badly hurt and fatigued. His father his beam and resorted to an even more powerful attack, the Kamehameha Wave. His father began to charge up his power and cupped his hands beside him, Goten followed his father, "Ka...Me," they both said, "Ha...Me," Goten poured a bit more energy into his Kamehameha, "HAAA!!!!" They both screamed as they pushed their hands forward, a bright flash of light blinded them both as their beams met, "I-I can't lose," Goten said, "I'm weaker than everyone!" Goten remembered all the times he had been proven weaker than someone, he was weaker than Goku and Gohan for sure, he was even a lot weaker than Trunks, who was just about a year older than him.

Goten lost his concentration the beam came pounding down on him, "I-If I die," he said as he caught the beam, "I won't get any stronger!" Goten forced the beam back, sending it back to his father. His true power had emerged; Goku dodged the beam looking at Goten in amazement. Goku was intrigued by this power and came up with a plan; he was going to see the lengths of those powers no matter what. Goku reverted to his normal form and began to speak to Goten, "That was great, son," Goku said as he picked up Goten and put him on his shoulder, "How about I teach you how to become a Super Saiyan." Goten jumped off his father's shoulder feeling refreshed, "Sure, alright," Goku said, "We'll begin soon."

Goten sat down, gasping for air, his father had put him through a lot of training. He got up and sighed was he ever going to unlock the Super Saiyan within him. His father came to where he was resting and looked at him, he patted him on the back, “Nice try today,” he said, “We’ll continue tomorrow.”
Goten took this chance to grab his father’s hand, “I want to be a Super Saiyan today!”
“Okay,” Goku said, “Let’s continue. Maybe fighting isn’t enough for you; you’re the type that needs emotional pressure.” Goku began, “Think about your worst enemy and realise they’re nothing but a ruthless killer. They’ll kill everything you hold sacred. Even me!”
Goten clenched his fists as he saw his father die before him, “I WON’T LET THIS HAPPEN ANYMOOORREEE!!!” his aura burst around, him his hair flying up as he got enraged, “NOOO!!!! THIS ENDS HERE!!!!” he said as he powered up to his max. His eyes now a shade of green, his muscles bulged out a bit, his face expression was dead serious. He looked at his father rage in his eyes.”Goten,” Goku said his expression of joy turning to sheer seriousness, “You have to calm down.” Goten began to calm down, he reverted and fell to his knees panting. Goten smiled he had a new power to show his friends.

Last edited by Goten on Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
^v-Rampoh-v^

^v-Rampoh-v^

The Awakening- A New Super Saiyan is Born! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening- A New Super Saiyan is Born!   The Awakening- A New Super Saiyan is Born! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:37 am

Gains:

PL: 13141
Zenni: 13141

Thanks Meraxa ~
Back to top Go down

The Awakening- A New Super Saiyan is Born!
Page 1 of 1