Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hishy, Brigus & Gohan Training ~ A Friend Meets A Friend Of A Friend

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hishy
Admin
Hishy

Hishy, Brigus & Gohan Training ~ A Friend Meets A Friend Of A Friend Empty
PostSubject: Hishy, Brigus & Gohan Training ~ A Friend Meets A Friend Of A Friend   Hishy, Brigus & Gohan Training ~ A Friend Meets A Friend Of A Friend Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:25 am

'Why did Gohan call me here? Who did he want me to meet?' Hishy asked his own mind. 'I don't know,' his mind replied in thoughts. 'I feel like I'm talking to myself... I am...' Hishy laughed out loud by accident, little did he know... Gohan and the person Gohan wanted Hishy to meet was stood right in front of him "The name's Hishy, and you are?" Hishy said in a smug voice.
Back to top Go down
Brigus

Brigus

PostSubject: HEYHEY   Hishy, Brigus & Gohan Training ~ A Friend Meets A Friend Of A Friend Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:28 am

Brigus looked at the man with a very serious and intense look as his eyebrows were folded down to have a angry look. This quickly turned into a happy and satisfied look as he put his hand out while saying, " I am Brigus. Hishy is a very strange name my friend." He started to laugh loudly as he put his hands at the side of his body then he turned around, scratching his nose.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Hishy, Brigus & Gohan Training ~ A Friend Meets A Friend Of A Friend   Hishy, Brigus & Gohan Training ~ A Friend Meets A Friend Of A Friend Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:37 am

"He's a good kid... Anyway, Brigus, it's glad to see you're back. A lot's happened since you disappeared. Where'd you go?" Gohan asked with a curious look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Hishy
Admin
Hishy

PostSubject: Re: Hishy, Brigus & Gohan Training ~ A Friend Meets A Friend Of A Friend   Hishy, Brigus & Gohan Training ~ A Friend Meets A Friend Of A Friend Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:39 am

"Nice to meet you Brigus," Hishy smiled. "Maybe we could spar sometime?"
Back to top Go down
Brigus

Brigus

PostSubject: Re: Hishy, Brigus & Gohan Training ~ A Friend Meets A Friend Of A Friend   Hishy, Brigus & Gohan Training ~ A Friend Meets A Friend Of A Friend Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:41 am

Brigus looked at Gohan with a smile on his face while saying, " I just traveled the world.... just met people and stuff." His eyes then turned to Hishy and said, " Sure."
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Hishy, Brigus & Gohan Training ~ A Friend Meets A Friend Of A Friend   Hishy, Brigus & Gohan Training ~ A Friend Meets A Friend Of A Friend Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:04 am

"I'm just glad to see you're back... Hmm ... What should we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Hishy
Admin
Hishy

PostSubject: Re: Hishy, Brigus & Gohan Training ~ A Friend Meets A Friend Of A Friend   Hishy, Brigus & Gohan Training ~ A Friend Meets A Friend Of A Friend Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:08 am

Hishy looked at Gohan, then at Brigus. "Maybe we can have a spar right here right now? ... Me and Brigus against you Gohan? What do you think Brigus?"
Back to top Go down
Brigus

Brigus

PostSubject: Re: Hishy, Brigus & Gohan Training ~ A Friend Meets A Friend Of A Friend   Hishy, Brigus & Gohan Training ~ A Friend Meets A Friend Of A Friend Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:17 am

Brigus looked at Hishy then at Gohan with a smile on his face then he says, " Sure!"
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Hishy, Brigus & Gohan Training ~ A Friend Meets A Friend Of A Friend   Hishy, Brigus & Gohan Training ~ A Friend Meets A Friend Of A Friend Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:33 am

Gohan grinned happily. "I'm up for that too... You two can go first," he said awaiting the Saiyan's' attacks.

Starting Ki: 5,590,872
Back to top Go down
Hishy
Admin
Hishy

PostSubject: Re: Hishy, Brigus & Gohan Training ~ A Friend Meets A Friend Of A Friend   Hishy, Brigus & Gohan Training ~ A Friend Meets A Friend Of A Friend Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:37 am

Hishy laughed slightly, then dashed forward, kicking Gohan multiple times in his gut, he then spun round and hit Gohan with an uppercut to his chin, sending Gohan stumbling backwards. "How'd you like that? Brigus... Show me what you got." Hishy grinned.

Starting Ki: 51,680.
Ki Used: 680.
Ki Left: 51,000.
Back to top Go down
Brigus

Brigus

PostSubject: Re: Hishy, Brigus & Gohan Training ~ A Friend Meets A Friend Of A Friend   Hishy, Brigus & Gohan Training ~ A Friend Meets A Friend Of A Friend Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:43 am

Brigus stood in front of Gohan with a smile on his face as he slammed into false super saiyan.
He crackled his knuckles while saying, " I haven't fought in a long time so I am very rusty my friend." He got into his fighting stance with a smirk on his face.

Pl Now: 580000

(Weighted Armor Used)
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Hishy, Brigus & Gohan Training ~ A Friend Meets A Friend Of A Friend   Hishy, Brigus & Gohan Training ~ A Friend Meets A Friend Of A Friend Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:06 am

"No worri-" Gohan was kicked in the gut by Hishy the uppercutted into the air, before landing on a tree. Gohan flew off of the tree then charged at Hishy, tackling him, before sending a Ki Blast a Brigus.

Ki Lost: 680.
Ki Used On Hishy: 400.
Ki Used On Brigus: 472.
Ki Left: 5,590,000.
Back to top Go down
Hishy
Admin
Hishy

PostSubject: Re: Hishy, Brigus & Gohan Training ~ A Friend Meets A Friend Of A Friend   Hishy, Brigus & Gohan Training ~ A Friend Meets A Friend Of A Friend Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:18 am

Hishy took the attack then countered with a jumping, spinning round house kick.

Ki Lost: 400.
Ki Used: 600.
Ki Left: 50,000.
Back to top Go down
Hishy
Admin
Hishy

PostSubject: Re: Hishy, Brigus & Gohan Training ~ A Friend Meets A Friend Of A Friend   Hishy, Brigus & Gohan Training ~ A Friend Meets A Friend Of A Friend Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:17 am

Cancelled. Taking too long. Grade please.
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Hishy, Brigus & Gohan Training ~ A Friend Meets A Friend Of A Friend   Hishy, Brigus & Gohan Training ~ A Friend Meets A Friend Of A Friend Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:22 pm

PL for Hishy and Gohan: 2805
PL for Brigus (WA): 5610
Zenny for all: 2500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hishy, Brigus & Gohan Training ~ A Friend Meets A Friend Of A Friend   Hishy, Brigus & Gohan Training ~ A Friend Meets A Friend Of A Friend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hishy, Brigus & Gohan Training ~ A Friend Meets A Friend Of A Friend
Page 1 of 1