Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

King Colds Training: Electric Pain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Cold

King Cold

King Colds Training: Electric Pain Empty
PostSubject: King Colds Training: Electric Pain   King Colds Training: Electric Pain Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:29 pm

Weighted Armor

King Cold was flying across the ocean, somewhere in the pacific. "I am very bored with killing weaklings" The disappointed King Cold grunted. "I need some challenge, or fun" King cold said again. King Cold started flying even faster, trying too find a suitable opponent. The King of all Changlings, King Cold, was looking for some kind of sign that would lead him too an opponent. "I better find someone soon" .

Not very far away, a power plant was being formed, and a Namekian was walking in the construction site. His power was huge, he was more then a challenge for the great King Cold. King Cold soon sensed this amazing power, and rushed toward it. "Yes, finally a challenge, his power is incredible" . King Cold dropped his powerlevel from 40,000 to 5, so the Namekian wouldn't know that he was coming. "I can surprise him" King Cold smerked.

MEANWHILE

The Namekian had sensed King Cold coming, before King Cold dropped his powerlevel, he sensed it, so he knew that someone was after him. "Well, time too prepare I guess" The Namekian said in a very low voice. Once King Cold saw the Power Plant, he rushed towards it, but still keeping his powerlevel surpressed so he could attack the Namekian without him knowing, but King Cold, was in for more of a surprise. King Cold was now above the Power Plant Construction Site. The Namekian looked up and saw the monster, named King Cold. "What does this guy want with me?" The Namekian asked himself. King Cold noticed that the Namekian had seen him, and dropped down to the ground. King cold turned his head and mumbled. "Now for plan B" . All of the construction workers saw King Cold, and ran from their jobs, out of the construction site.

The Namekian and King Cold stared in each others eyes, "what do you want with me?" The Namekian asked the Changling
Back to top Go down
King Cold

King Cold

King Colds Training: Electric Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Colds Training: Electric Pain   King Colds Training: Electric Pain Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:32 pm

WIP
Back to top Go down

King Colds Training: Electric Pain
Page 1 of 1