Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training (Ment to do this before i posted in saga)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bane

Training (Ment to do this before i posted in saga) Empty
PostSubject: Training (Ment to do this before i posted in saga)   Training (Ment to do this before i posted in saga) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:27 pm

Bane felt like he had to do something important while he was training.However Bane didn't really bother with it and he went in a room that was made by his shape shifting arm ability. He then cut his arm off and went in the room."START ROUND ONE!" Bane shouted as his hand slowly regenerated.Pink warriors, like saibamen, dropped from the dome and surrounded him."One by one..." Bane said as he punched and kicked each warrior. Bane then jumped up as a beam was fired and looked down to find out where the beam had come from. At the door of the dome was a strange figure standing up.Bane looked closely....There was something wrapped around him.Bane looked closer....he then saw that it was a tail! "Your kidding right?" Bane said as the saiyan flew up to him. "My name is Zardon." He said, "I am here to enslave or kill you." Bane laughed at this and punched the saiyan in his face with such a force that he broke through the dome. The dome slowly went back into his hand as he descended to the ground. The saiyan rushed to him at incredible speed but all Bane did was hit him down. Bane then started jumping on the saiyan crushing him into the ground. "You saiyans can get VERY annoying and now im gonna finish you off" Bane said as he picked up the saiyan from the ground. Bane threw him up and did a barrage of punches. He then sent him into a mountain and followed him. He grabbed his face and dragged him into the ground. He repeated it several times and then took a ball of dark energy and blasted a beam at the saiyan. Suddenly several saiyans appeared behind him. Bane turned around and stopped someone from punching him. He then ducked to dodge a high kick.He grabbed both of them and dodged the flurry of ki blasts the other 3 saiyans sent. "You don't deserve to live" he said to the 2 saiyans as he crushed their skulls. Bane then threw them on the ground. Bane rushed up to the other 3 and anhilated them. "Neither do you" Bane said as he left.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Training (Ment to do this before i posted in saga)   Training (Ment to do this before i posted in saga) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:36 am

PL: 2,363.
Zenni: 1,500.
Back to top Go down
Bane

PostSubject: Re: Training (Ment to do this before i posted in saga)   Training (Ment to do this before i posted in saga) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:29 am

Bane, after the fight with the Saiyans then went out to practice how fast he could be without sweating,which was rather impossible because his skin could be easily burned and could actually melt if he was in a planet any closer to the Sun,and he found out that speed alone could be tiring and should only use it when fighting a strong person. Bane jumped up and shape shifted his hand into a penetrator and he sliced into the soft ground. Bane felt so powerful and decided to pour out some of his Ki into the penetrator untill the cracks in the Earth got bigger and bigger until the area Bane was in shattered into tiny pieces of rocks. Bane then shot ki blasts at all of the tiny pieces and finally landed far away. He then picked up a stone and covered it with his hands. His hands the turned to the stone's colour and turned back. "Haven't mastered it yet? Awww man!" Bane said smiling and then laughing. He then flew to a city and observed a particularly tall man that had a hole in his pants. "A saiyan" he said as he saw the tail through the hole in his pants. He quickly grabbed the Saiyan and flew him to a lab and threw him into the testing part. "Time to fight Saiyan" Bane said as he increased the gravity. The saiyan smiled and dodged a ki blast aimed at him then appeared behind Bane and punched him into the wall.Bane shook himself off and laughed. "Impressive" Bane said as he rushed to the saiyan and tried to punch him in the guts. The saiyan put his hand to block the punch but was still sent flying into the roof. Through the smoke a purple beam fired through the smoke and hit Bane head on. Bane then formed a ball of dark energy in his hands and used it to stop the beam from coming and then shoved it the saiyan's chest. The saiyan used instant transmission or a copy of it to get away just in time. Bane then ducked as a punch from behind came from above and he grabbed the hand and flipped the saiyan over.He then punched and kicked the saiyan which did the same thing until they were both exhausted. Bane then ran towards the saiyan and tried to punch his head but the saiyan was too fast for him and he ended up punching thin air. The saiyan appeared behind him and hit thin air as well. "Seems like we are equal in strength." Bane said before powering up. "But, that is how it seems... NOT HOW IT IS" Bane said before punching the saiyan in his stomach with so much force the dome in which they were fighting in shattered. He then smashed the saiyan into the ground and took him by his head and dragged him along the ground and threw him into a tree and shot a beam at him. He was surprised to find the saiyan still standing up, but what he was even more surprised at was that the saiyan seemed to have mutated into something with a snake like head. 'You are not a saiyan are you?" Bane asked the mutilated thing standing before him. As if in a responce it gave a strange and long laughter and sent a tentacle at Bane. Bane dodged it with ease but from the tentacle came 10 snake heads chasing him. Bane shot a flurry of ki blasts at the head but it kept dividing. Bane, enraged gathered a large ball in his hand and shot it right at the saiyan fake which completely anhilated him. The snakes melted and Bane landed. "Thats enough training for the day." Bane said
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Training (Ment to do this before i posted in saga)   Training (Ment to do this before i posted in saga) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:30 am

PL: 4,000.
Zenni: 2,250.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training (Ment to do this before i posted in saga)   Training (Ment to do this before i posted in saga) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training (Ment to do this before i posted in saga)
Page 1 of 1