Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1

Go down 
+2
Perfect Cell
Goku
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Goku

Goku

To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1   To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:39 am

The two warriors left the others behind as the started with their own journey to find the mystical Dragonballs to try and revive the emporer, "Well, I guess it's just you and me, huh," Goku started talking to the young saiyan wondering if he even knows what he is, "We going to Kami's Lookout. I trained under him a view years back," the saiyan explained to the boy. "By the way, Sin. I've been wondering if you knew why you had a tail," the Z fighter asked casually eager to find out what this mysterious man really knows about himself. "What can you tell me about yourself sin," Goku asked smilling at his companion.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1   To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:45 am

"I guess it is..." Sin said quietly as they flew away from the others, the wind hit his face and body heavily but it didn't bother him in the least. His silver hair flew back in the wind wildly as he looked over to Goku who asked about his tail, his head tilted backwards to see his tail just soothing in the air as he flew on. "I..." He sighed as he began to slow down, trying to think. "I have no idea on how I got this tail." He said calmly closing his eyes. "I have no memory of my past or anything, I was found by an talking cat in a crater so I have no idea who I really am." His spine tingled as he explained to the man his small past, it was the first time he had ever told anyone except for Korin.
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrenuo.chocoforum.com/index.htm
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1   To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:07 am

Goku listened carefully as his companion told him his tale. Apparently the boy had come here in a saiyan pod from Vegeta although right now the young man didn't know that. Goku wondered if he should tell the boy everything but thought better of it. "Hmmm, interesting. I guess you got amnesia," Goku told his new friend but by this time that was obvious, "I can help you to try and get your memories back, Sin," the saiyan said and continued, "But I think it's up to you alone to discover who you are," the Z fighter went on explaining.

"You and I are of the same race," the warrior began telling his friend, "We are called saiyans and our people are a very destructive race," Goku said grabbing the other's attention, "All I know is that the Planet we are from is called Planet Vegeta and you'll get the answers you believe you need their but before you go I'll need your help finding these Dragonballs," the Turtle hermits top student said, "We can't let a helpless man die doesn't matter what he did before." With that said Goku flew to Kami's Lookout with an increased pace, he had to get the balls before it was too late.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1   To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:23 am

Sin's eyes flew wide open as Goku spoke, he stopped in mid air looking down at his palms. "I am..." He hands began to shake. "I'm not human?" He said quietly as he floated in the air blankly looking down at his palms, in a flash of his eyes he saw they were covered with a crimson ooze, blood. "W-What?" He looked around to see blasts of energy be thrown around by mean with blue and brown armor against blue looking aliens. It was a massacre, he was about to go in and help the aliens until he looked to ground to find a mutilated head of one at his very feet. "A-aaah..." He held his head and clinched his eyes. "AAAAAAAAAAH!" He screamed into the air and in an instant he was back in the air, flying alongside Goku. He quickly moved his head around looking at his surroundings before looking back at the man. "What.... just in the world was that.." He thought to himself as he shook from the images that just happened. "Where was I and who were those people..." He wondered in silence.
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1   To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:47 am

Almost at Kami's Goku thought to himself. This was all so strange. First he met a mysterious saiyan that doesn't know who or what he is, next a terrifeid tyrant fell from the sky and now the search for the dragonballs to save Frieza's life. The saiyan was determined to help revive the changling and maybe even have a one on one with him after he recovered but first the task at hand. Getting the info on where some of the legendary balls may be.

Goku looked back at his friend and saw that Sin's expression had changed, "Something wrong," the Z fighter asked the warrior but went on talking before his companion could answer, "We're almost there," and with that Goku flew a little faster toward his destination.

Last edited by Goku on Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1   To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:27 am

Sin shook slightly from the experience as Goku asked if he was alright, he nodded his head slightly. "Yeah fine.. Just thought I remembered something that's all." He looked forward in the distance to see a small shadow of a shape when Goku said they were almost there. "Alright, lets get moving then." He replied as the warrior sped up, Sin went a bit faster to although he still thought on his flash of memory. "Was that... the Saiyan race?" He asked himself.
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1   To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:56 am

Goku and Sin finally reached the guardian of earth's keep. It looked like a upside down dome, with a building on the top side and had a beautiful garden outside as well. Mr Popo the care taker was outside busy watering the plants when Goku and his friend touched down next to the working dark skinned man, "Hey, Mr Popo. Is Kami here? I got something very important to ask him," the saiyan asked the chubby man, "Hello, Goku. I will summon Kami now. Please come inside and take a seat," the caretaker said to the Z fighter. The two warriors followed Mr Popo into the entrance hall as the caretaker went further in to get the guardian, "We're one step closer to finding the rest of the dragonballs," Goku said looking at his companion, "You'll like Kami, Sin. He's a great and wise old man" the saiyan went on to say.

Last edited by Goku on Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1   To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:14 am

(Goku, sorry about this but me and Frieza agreed that Kami and other characters will NPC's that we and others will control.)
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1   To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:19 am

(Huh, I don't understand)
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1   To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:37 am

(In terms when we get to his look out and talk alil, we can keep the Mr.Popo thing but Kami will be controlled by one of us. He will be an NPC, a non player character that the admins/enforcers/mod's will control. So you'll have to change the part where Kami appears and speaks, one of us will be him)
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1   To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:43 am

( ok, you wanna be him? i'll change it now)
Back to top Go down
Kami

Kami

PostSubject: Re: To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1   To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:15 am

"Now Goku, how many times have I told you not to call me old?" A voice came from the shadows along with footsteps, step by step the the small taps echoed around them until a green skinned being entered view. Parts of his body like the sides of his arms were a soft flesh pink and he had long pointy ears. He looked very old like Goku said but his eye's gave off the appearance that he was very wise.
With a smile he walked forward to the two men slowly with his staff. "It's so nice to see you again Goku, you never really visit anymore. Although it is understandable with you having a family now" He chuckled at the thought of Goku being so responsible for others, the old protector of earth then looked at the young silver haired warrior beside his old student.
"Now who is this?" He asked as he got closer, inspecting the young warrior closely. With a smile he put out a winkled green hand. "Well you don't look negative at all, just a tad confused. It's nice to meet you young warrior, I am known as Kami the guardian of this planet."
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1   To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:20 am

Sin looked at the this green skinned being and pondered on who and what he was, well that is until he introduced himself to be Kami the one that Goku was speaking of. Although he was thrown off on how old the man looked he could sense great power emanating from his body, he slightly shivered from the thought of fighting this divine being. "It's an honor sir.." He stumbled with his words as he grasped Kami's hand and shook it lightly. "My name is Sin, I guess..." he looked at Goku for a moment before looking back at the Guardian. "I guess I am a Saiyan with no memories of his past."
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1   To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:33 am

Goku watched as the two talked for a while until Sin mentioned his saiyan heritage to Kami, "He apparently crashed here and lost his memories," Goku said looking at the namekian before continuing, "I'll come visit you again though, Kami but I'm here on business now." The Z fighter's expression grew serious as he told the protector of earth about the recent events, "So that's why we need to find the dragonballs so we can save Frieza's life," Goku ended his story to the guardian.
Back to top Go down
Taisuke Ogichi

PostSubject: Re: To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1   To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:46 am

A large crowd of people started gathering as they saw something white coming their way. It was nothing but a very small dot to the Earthlings that were standing there. The white dot entered their atmosphere and caught on fire. It then became larger to them and started going down even faster than before. A huge white ball then crashed into the ground. The space ship made an even larger crater. The ship's door slowly opened and steam started coming out of it, making it impossible to see who was in the ship. After five minutes the steam cleared up, but there was nothing in the space ship. There was only high tech stuff inside of the ship.

Taisuke was flying through the air. He had quickly made his way out of the space ship as the steam had come out. He didn't want to cause chaos among the people and let them know that he was here.

"So this is Earth...? I'd better go find Lord Frieza or his killers. The ones who killed Frieza will pay," Whispered Taisuke as his aura erupted around him and he sped up.

He then came in front of a huge pillar. Up above him he could feel other PowerLevels of people. These people were not the average Humans. No, not Human at all. They were saiyans. Taisuke then landed at the top, seeing two Saiyans. The Changling walked forward and then started speaking.

"Which one of you killed Frieza."
Back to top Go down
Kami

Kami

PostSubject: Re: To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1   To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:19 am

The guardian of earth was shocked for a moment upon hearing the young man's heritage, he had not expected another saiyan to be on earth so quickly along with Goku. But after hearing his old student explain the situation of meeting each other and the dark lords situation, Kami felt a smile spread onto his face once more.
"I see, from upon hearing that you were a Saiyan I thought you were up to no good Sin." He closed his eyes lightly before speaking again with a deep breath. "But from your actions with Frieza, I believe you to be pure of heart so I will trust you as much as I trust young Goku here." With a small chuckle he looked at the two Saiyan warriors, they looked almost exactly the same the only thing that separated the two were clothing and hair.

The guardian of the earth was about to speak again until he felt a power level almost on par with Goku's, looking over quickly he saw a male Changling come towards them with a threatening aura. "None of us killed your ruler boy" He sighed knowing this man must have been a servant of the dark lord of the universe. "In face the man with silver hair here saved your master from certain death and is at the moment in the process of trying to cure him of stability."
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1   To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:28 am

The young warrior smiled happily as the guardian of earth accepted and trusted him onto his planet, hopefully this meant he could be treated as a earthling more then a Saiyan.
"Thank you master Kami I-" He was stopped mid sentence as he saw Kami quickly turn to the end of the tower, his mind wondered only for a few seconds why he had interrupted him in mid sentence until he felt an enormous power coming from below. It only took a moment for the being to reveal it's self, a man who was not human appeared before them asking which one of them had killed Frieza. He was about to yell out that no one did that they had literally saved him from certain death until Kami took forward and explained the situation to the man.

With a heavy sigh he smiled softly, he would have to thank Kami later for this. "Yes, Frieza is just fine for now." Sin tried to speak to the man softly and with kind words. "We are in the midst of healing him of what he is in at this moment, and maybe soon enough he will be even stronger." He sighed, feeling this situation may get even more difficult then he would hope for.
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1   To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:25 am

Goku watched silently as the guardian and his saiyan comrade talked to the changling, "Yeah we are on a mission to find the dragonballs," Goku added looking at the new arrival, "When we get them we'll be able to wish for your master to be healed." The more we are looking for the balls the more likely it is that we'll find them faster the ex-martial arts champoin thought, "If you want. You can help us find the dargonballs and help you're master," the Z fighter finished.

He then looked at Sin and Kami, "Guys we'll have to get a move on," he said and addressing the namekian, "So can you help us locate some of the dargonballs now, Kami," the saiyan asked the smile returning to his face.
Back to top Go down
Taisuke Ogichi

PostSubject: Re: To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1   To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:39 am

Taisuke was rather confused. Saiyans and Changlings were polar opposites. It would be impossible for one to help out the other. The Changeling soldier wasn't sure if these three people were lying to him, but he would find out soon. Taisuke started levitating and slowly started going up higher in the air. Lord Frieza's ki level was still dropping rapdily, they would have to get moving or else this might the day that the strongest warrior in all of the universe would die...
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1   To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:18 am

(>> grand entrance for not?)

Sin watched him rise into the air with a confused face planted almost permanently. With a deep sigh he watched the man grow higher and higher, seemingly wanting to leave but for some reason did not. "Are you staying or leaving this place for Frieza?" Sin asked the being.
Back to top Go down
Piccolo

Piccolo

PostSubject: Re: To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1   To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:49 am

A smirk rippled across Piccolo's powerful face as he exited his pod and returned it to it's capsule. "Well.. this shouldn't be too hard." He chuckled as he already sensed three familiar powers. Goku, Kami, and that fool that had embarrassed him months ago. Nodding his head, he clenched his fists, feeling the new power embodied in him flowing freely as he lifted into the air and hurried off towards the Lookout.

A purple ki trail drew behind the Namekian as he arrived at the base of the tower before bursting upwards getting to the peak in mere seconds. He stood back and watched as the three talked amongst themselves. The warrior would allow them to complete their conversation and greet him when they had actually noticed him.

Inhaling deeply, Piccolo had to admit, he did miss Earth, but it wasn't yet calling him back. This was strictly business with Kami. Or at least, that' s how he hoped it would turn out. Knowing Goku, it would end in a spar of some sort. He sighed softly, happy to see his old friend again. Suddenly, the words just happened to leak out. "Long time no see, Goku." He bit his tongue afterwards and gazed at the floor, unable to say anything else. The saiyan wouldn't mind, but it would have been against Kami's wishes for him to interrupt.
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1   To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:33 am

Goku watched as the changling rose into air. Guess his not staying the warrior thought. Sin was thinking the same thing Goku noticed as the other asked the alien wether he's staying or not. As they waited for the changling to anwser Goku heard an familiar voice speaking to him, "Piccolo," the Z fighter exclaimed seeing his old enemy but now one of his most respected friends and rival.

He didn't even feel the namekians Ki signature as he was so focused on the conversation the small group were having but now that he looked again he realized there was a big change, "Wow, you're looking great, Piccolo," Goku guessed the namekian probably spent all his free time training, something the saiyan havn't been doing so much lately.

The saiyan in Goku caused his heart to pump faster as the warrior grew excited at the fact that all of a sudden there was so many strong people to fight. If only they had more time he would've liked to test Piccolo's new strength, "Wish we can have a welcome back spar, old friend. Hopefuly after we finish finding the dragonballs," Goku said to the namekian relaying the rest of their current situation to green warrior.
Back to top Go down
Piccolo

Piccolo

PostSubject: Re: To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1   To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:04 am

"The Dragonballs?" He asked as he stood to greet his friend. "What happened that you need to use them?"

A calming wind rambled through the Lookout, perfect for dramatic effect as the rivals reunited. "I needed a break from Namek, not to mention I needed a stronger sparring partner." He chuckled as he nodded towards Goku. "But, I see you aren't up for it." The jade skinned warrior turned his back on the trio and gazed over the infinite plains of Earth. "Well, since I have nothing better to do, mind if I hop along with you two?"
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1   To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:08 am

Sin looked as a newcomer joined this event, although he had already met this green man. He had a spar with this relative of Kami not so long ago in the past, although he was defeated quite easily he now felt much more energy pulse through the man then before. "It's you!" He said out loud, shocked at his appearance but found out in a few moments that Goku and the man known as Piccolo knew each other quite well, seemingly as friends.

He listened and watched the man carefully as he explained the situation to Piccolo and spoke again. "Indeed, we need to find the dragonball's before Frieza's situation worsens." Sin spoke now after Goku calmly and sure of the fellow saiyans words to the man. But as he wanted to find the dragon balls as fast as he could, his blood pulsed through his veins and he felt himself sweating. His body was roaring at him for a fight, wanting to spar with either one of the two alien warriors. He clenched his eyes and palms in concentration, trying to resist the urge to fight his comrades.

But he could only succumb to the urge of his blood and instinct, he turned to Goku with a long sigh he opened his eyes slightly. "Goku, I know this is... odd for me to ask but..." His eyes darted to the side for a moment embarrassed as the blood pulsed loudly in his ears. "Would.. you spar with me before we go any farther?" He asked feeling his face get slightly red with the question out.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1   To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:09 am

(Btw piccolo, I'd rather us post in turns when we have more then one person in an RP. This way the third person not currently here during the time will not be confused and have to make up later when he or she gets on)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1   To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Kami's Lookout - Seach for the Dragonballs Part 1
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next