Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Buu

Buu

Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight) Empty
PostSubject: Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight)   Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:13 pm

Altec looked for a good spot for a good fight. (When you come put down in your first post if your fighting for the good or the evil team)
Altec will join the good team
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight)   Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:11 pm

(I got a feeling a lot of people are going to the other realm before this thing is finished including you and I but ill join the team of good.)

Goku will join the good team
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight)   Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:02 pm

Gohan sensed two powerlevels, one was very strong. "Dad?" he asked, but nobody was near him. Quickly, he flew down and landed. "You are here?" he questioned, before the fact that a brawl between the good guys and the bad guys was about to begin.

Gohan will join the good team.
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

PostSubject: Re: Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight)   Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:54 am

Altec looked at his allies. "Welcome" Altec said.
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

PostSubject: Re: Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight)   Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:18 pm

"Before anyone else gets here, do you guys wanna spar"?
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight)   Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:45 pm

"Yeah why not," Goku said to the other and got in a stance. Goku ran at his spar partner and sent two jabs and a straight right toward his face. The saiyan was spoiling for a good fight for a while now, his saiyan heritage completely taking over. The warrior tried kicking the other in the face to disorientate him and attempted uising a small Ki blast to blow him away creating space, "This is going to be fun," Goku said reentering his stance.

PL 24,000

Ki used: 250

Ki left: 23,750
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

PostSubject: Re: Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight)   Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:01 pm

Since you are way stronger than me, could you lower you ki level to 4,000? also this is a spar so don't kill me before the battle.
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight)   Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:12 pm

When you're Ki reaches around 25% we will declare the spar over. Meaning your Ki will go back to 4,000 for the coming battle. Don't worry I'm really one of the good guys. It's good you're sparring with me I'm sure Frieza will give you extra PL for sparring and fighting with a stronger opponent and it's a spar I can't kill you so edit you're post defend then attack. You look like a great role-player.
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

PostSubject: Re: Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight)   Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:17 pm

Thanks.
"Now lets spar" Altec took one of the hits but the other one just skimmed him. Altec sent a barrage of ki blasts at Goku from a close range.

Ki taken from Goku's attack:250
Ki used:100
Ki left:3,650
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight)   Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:32 pm

Goku's tactic for creating space between him and his opponent didn't work as the opponent deflected his last attacks and countered with Ki blasts of his own hitting Goku at almost point-blank range. Goku felt the blast burning his skin he haven't felt that in some time. A grin appeared on the face of the saiyan warrior, "Great counter," Goku said powering up a transparent Ki energy enveloping his body.

Goku sent Ki blasts toward his opponent as an distraction. Multiple projectiles curved in the direction of the other saiyan. Hoping some of the energy balls struck home the saiyan used his speed to move up close to his opponent sending a hard strike with his fist at the other's head in the hopes of sending him flying.

Ki lost: 100

Ki use: 150

Ki left: 23,500
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight)   Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:54 pm

"Hey! Stop! I want to join in!" Gohan said turning towards the two combatants. "Can I?" he asked, scratching the back of his head, and growing a large grin on his face.

[If I do join in, what's the order?]
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight)   Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:14 am

Altec now. Then you after. Then me again.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight)   Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:27 am

[Okay! ^_^]
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

PostSubject: Re: Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight)   Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:06 am

Altec was now badly wounded. "Jeez, your strong"! Altec muttered. "This is it, ATOMIC BLITZ"
Altec yelled.
Ki used:450
Ki loss:150
Ki left:3,050
(I just got a PL gain and I now have 6,000 PL. I will stay at my 4,000 limit in this spar but when we start the real battle, I will use my full 6,000 PL
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight)   Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:13 am

[Okay. Anyway, rules say you can't add your gains to a battle after it's started, so...]

Gohan grinned. "Thanks for letting me join in, dad!" the boy yelled at his father. "This is going to be one interesting battle!" Gohan stared, he heard the words 'Atomic Blitz' and saw a strong attack heading towards Goku. "I guess I have to be hero," Gohan muttered under his breath. Suddenly, Gohan dashed forward and pushed Goku away, causing himself to be engulfed in the attack which came from Altec.

Gohan smiled. He was still standing, strong and fit as ever, after the aftermath of the attack had cleared. "Unlucky," he grinned. "Now to show you my power... Actually, I want to see my dad's power. I haven't fought him in a while, so, it'll be good," Gohan said turning away from Altec. Suddenly, Gohan teleported behind Goku and sent him a few punches, before throwing him towards Altec.

Ki Lost: 450.
Ki Used On Goku: 300.
Ki Used On Altec: 50.
Ki Left: 328,000.
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

PostSubject: Re: Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight)   Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:19 am

(I wasn't in this battle but in the next one I will, because that battle hasn't started yet)
Altec saw the man falling at his direction. He caught him
Ki loss:50
Ki left:3,000
(I wont post me fighting as it's not my turn)
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight)   Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:20 am

[Yeah, that's what I meant.]
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

PostSubject: Re: Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight)   Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:53 am

(OK)
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight)   Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:09 am

"Thanks I guess," Goku said to the man who attacked him and then caught him as well as his son who took the blast for him and then attacked him. This was turning out to be a very interesting spar. The saiyan warriors muscles tensed as the poor adrenaline pumped through his body. "Well no more being damsel in distress for me," Goku joked distancing himself from Altec.

The warrior powered up to his max and burst at the saiyan who just caught him sending lefts and right toward Altec in an attempt to pummel him but Goku wasn't done there. He sent another combo after the initial one at the saiyan ending it with a devastating uppercut as Goku tried to send him flying.

At last Goku turned to his son with a grin on his face, "Ready," he asked and without waiting he went into a low stance, cupping his hands behind him causing a blue energy orb to grow in power between them, "Kamehameha," Goku yelled sending the blue Ki wave at the hybrid.

He got back in a defensive stance waiting for one of his opponents rebound attacks, "This is so exciting," Goku said softly keeping his guard up just in case.

Ki lost: 100

Ki used on Altec: 150

Ki used on Gohan: 250

Ki left: 23,000
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

PostSubject: Re: Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight)   Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:35 pm

Altec went flying through the air. Altec rushed at Goku and kicked him rapidy in the gut as a chance to distract him. "Now, you" Altec said as he turned in the direction of Gohan. He sent a barrage of homing ki blasts at him.
Ki loss:150
Ki used on Goku:100
Ki used on Gohan:200
Ki left:2,550
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight)   Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:29 pm

Gohan was caught in the middle of a Kamehameha. He was engulfed by the blue and white wave, and stuck in the middle of it. "Dad?" Gohan said, while still being hit by the Kamehameha Wave. Once the Ki Beam had cleared, Gohan was still standing. "Was that your best shot?" he asked, laughing. Gohan turned around to face Altec, when he saw four Ki Blasts homing in on him.

Gohan smiled. "This is going to be fun," he said as he ran in circles. "You can't catch me!" he joked, showing the traits he had caught from his father, Goku. Gohan then flew into the air, using Ki to make himself faster. Two of the homing Ki Blasts hit each other, and the other two went upwards and followed Gohan. Gohan grinned. "MASENKO!" he yelled as he lifted both his hands up into the air. A yellow Ki Beam gathered in the palm of his two hands. "HA!" Suddenly, the yellow Ki Beam shot out and flew towards the Ki Blasts. Gohan didn't put much Ki into them, just enough to eliminate the Ki Blasts, and so, the Masenko and the two remaining Ki Blasts dissolved on collision.

Gohan grinned again. "My turn?" he smiled as he clenched his fists beside his body. "AAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Suddenly, his aura burst out again, bigger than ever. "MASENDAN!" he yelled as he did the same preparation he did with the Masenko, but instead of a Ki Beam, a large Ki Sphere was built up in the palm of his two hands. "TAKE THIS!" he shouted, more seriously this time. He released the Ki Sphere, and it headed straight towards Goku, and when it collides it would create an explosion big enough to capture Altec in it.

Ki Lost: 250.
Ki Used In Masenko: 200.
Ki Used On Goku: 1,000.
Ki Used On Altec: 550.
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight)   Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:35 pm

Altec's offense caught Goku off guard even though the saiyan was waiting for an attack from either one of his opponents. Goku felt the wind get knocked out of him by his attacker and jumped back out of range as the saiyan called Altec focused his attack on Gohan. Goku grinned as he watched his son played around with the other saiyan's energy attacks. Altec's attack homed in on the saiyan hybrid but the young man motored out of the way causing the to ki blasts to collide into each other and explode.

Goku noticed there was one more homing ki ball on Gohan's trail but that one didn't find its target either. Instead it found a Masenko beam and collided with that in another explosion. Things were heating up and Goku was loving it. Gohan powered up a Masendan energy sphere and threw it at the warrior. Goku knew if this hit the damage the explosion will cause to Altec will be intense. The saiyan speed teleported in front of Altec and attempted to kick him away out of the range of the coming blast.

"Let's try this again," Goku said readying another Kamehameha wave but this time with a little twist. The saiyan powered up the wave, his cupped hands slightly behind him, blue light circling behind him and he unleashed the powerful energy wave. Goku's wave headed straight in a collision course with Gohan's Masedan but just moments before the would've actually connected Goku changed the beams direction making it curve around the yellow orb, the Masedan exploding harmlessly against the side of the Kamehameha wave. The rest of the wave headed directly for the saiyan hybrid, "How do you like that, son," Goku asked with a grin.

Ki lost: 1,100

Ki used on Gohan's Masendan: 1,550

Ki used on Gohan: 1,000

Ki used on Altec: 350

Ki left: 19,000
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight)   Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:03 am

(alright guys, I'm sorry to say this but me and Frieza discussed this. For all the posts that you guys have done AFTER the original ones you were in, well... it has to stop, no more posting in those topics and they will not be graded. Only the ones you first started a post/fight in will be graded when finished. Sorry but it had to be done)
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrenuo.chocoforum.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight)   Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good vs Evil (Come Join The Fight)
Page 1 of 1