Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Saga) Goten's Decison :Good OR Evil! (DONE)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goten

Goten

(Saga) Goten's Decison :Good OR Evil! (DONE) Empty
PostSubject: (Saga) Goten's Decison :Good OR Evil! (DONE)   (Saga) Goten's Decison :Good OR Evil! (DONE) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:32 am

Weighted Armour.
Transformation: Power Unleashed.

Goten was in a dimly lit room. He could hear the wind blowing outside, the tree's shadows dancing across the floor. The only light was a candle which was almost out. He looked in a mirror. What did he see? Eternal darkness, or as some would say the emptiness of his soul was all he could see. He wasn't himself lately; what he was doing, no ordinary kid could. Inside him, was an eternal battle against good and evil, light against dark? What he could do, could impact the fate of the world. He looked around he had no shadow; the only shadow was the shadow of guilt and conscience which he beard. A light shone from above but then...
Goten got up, cold sweat broke out across his face. He wiped it with the sleeve of his pyjamas, “Was it a dream?” he questioned himself, “It just seemed so real.” He rolled out of his bed, his hair in its trademark style. He ate his breakfast without saying a word to anyone. He packed his backpack with extra clothes and other necessities and left, “I’m leaving!” he shouted as he exited the house but there was silence as if no one cared. Goten just jumped into the air and began to fly, “Where can I go?” Goten asked himself as he hovered a few feet above the ground, “I’ll just go somewhere fun!” Goten flew off as his aura burst around him. He landed on some soft grass, he plopped himself on the ground and looked up at the sky, “So beautiful...,”He sighed as he looked at the blue sky. The sky was clears with no grudges, guilt and other things that a person was weighed down with, “I have an idea, I’ll be Evil, Good and Neutral in three different days!” Goten looked at the ground, “And then I can decide which one I like more!”

Last edited by Goten on Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:43 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Goten

Goten

PostSubject: Re: (Saga) Goten's Decison :Good OR Evil! (DONE)   (Saga) Goten's Decison :Good OR Evil! (DONE) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:07 am

Goten looked up at the sky from where he was, “I’ll start deciding tomorrow.” The sun was still at a highpoint in the sky but Goten had other things to do, “I’ll go visit someone or something.” Goten sighed, “I’ll just tell all my friends I’m leaving,” Goten decided to go back home then visit all of his and his father’s friends before leaving. He wasn’t sure if he was just taking a break or leaving forever, he had to make sure everyone knew he was gone, so that he wouldn’t fade away like a forgotten memory. Goten crouched on the ground setting himself of, “1-2-3,” he said, he then ran, jumped and flew at full speed in the air.
He descended in front of his house. His backpack carelessly slung over one shoulder; he opened the door and walked inside, “Mom! Gohan! Dad I’m home!” His three family members rushed to the door where he had shouted from.
“Goten! Where were you?” his mother, Chi-Chi, asked, the worried expression on her face turned into one of sheer happiness with a hint of anger, “I looked all over for you! Can you believe how it feels when one of your only sons disappears?”
“Mom, I-, “he was interrupted by his mother’s shouts.
“I almost thought you were dead! You go to your room and think about what you did!” Chi-Chi shouted as she pointed the way to his room, “And I don’t want to hear a peep from you until you can tell me why you left!”
“Calm down, Chi-Chi,” Goten’s father, Goku, said as he tried to calm his wife down, “I’m sure he was just curious. Maybe he didn’t know it would upset you.”
“Well, if you actually cared about his safety you’d be worried too!” Chi-Chi shouted as she yelled at Goku.
Goku backed up a bit, “I do worry about his safety but he’s old and strong enough to protect himself.”
Gohan remained silent but looked in Goten’s sorry eyes, “Mom, Dad, “Gohan started, “I think Goten wants to say something.”
“Dad, Mom, Gohan, I’m going somewhere, “Goten said in the most mature way he possibly could, “I don’t know when I’ll be back but I gotta find something out.”
“No, I refuse to let you do this to me!” Chi-Chi cried.
“It’s okay Goten, you can go,” Goku said, “Show the world how strong you are!” Goten smiled at his father’s remark.
“Mom, I think we should let Goten go,” Gohan said backing up his father and brother, “Goten, be sure to come back if anything happens.”
“I sure will,” Goten said a smile plastered across his face, “I’m off. Bye guys.” Goten turned around and ran off, “Sorry mom,” he mumbled, “But this is important.”
Goten was flying through the air, the wind blowing in his face and rushing through his hair. He landed in front of the yellow building, known as Capsule Corporation; he walked to his friend’s house and rang the doorbell. Bulma, his friend Trunks’ mother opened the door, “Hello Goten,” said Bulma, “Welcome in. Trunks isn’t here. He’s training with Vegeta out in the gravity room.”
“I’m not looking for Trunks, Ms. Briefs. I wanted to say Good Bye.” Goten said looking at the ground, it had a light blue rug. It was soft and fluffy looking.
“Why’d you want to say Good Bye?” Bulma asked.
“I’m going to look for something and I might not come back,” Goten responded.
“Okay, Bye Goten, have a safe trip,” Bulma said wishing him luck on his journey.
“Thanks and Good Bye!” Goten shouted as he ran out of the house and into the Gravity Chamber. There he saw Vegeta and Trunks training, “Hey, Trunks, Vegeta!” Goten said as he waved.
“Hmph...” Vegeta moaned as he walked out of his training to Goten, “What do you want little Kakarot?”
“My name’s Goten,” Goten sighed, “I just wanted to say Good Bye.”
“So you’re finally going to kill yourself, “Vegeta laughed, “It’s about time you recognized your pitiful existence!”
“Dad! Goten!” Trunks shouted as he approached Goten, “Where are you going?”
“I’m going to find out something,” Goten said as he looked at Trunks and Vegeta, “I might not come back.”
“All the better for me,” Vegeta said, “Just one more Kakarot out of my way...”
“Bye Goten.” Trunks said, “Good luck!”
“Since when do we wish our enemies luck?” Vegeta asked, “Bye...”
Goten turned around when he saw Vegeta and Trunks resume there training. His tail wrapped up behind him.

“Next stop the Wastelands then last but not least Master Roshi.” Goten said as he was flying towards his dad’s good friend Piccolo. Piccolo was training in the wastelands; the Namek’s green glistened with sweat. He wiped away the sweat as he saw Goten approach, “what do you want, brat?”
“I just wanted to say Good Bye, Mister Piccolo,” Goten said his eyes focused on the Namek’s face, “I’m leaving to go somewhere special.”
“Ok. Be careful,” Piccolo said as this boy’s brother was almost like a son to him, “If Goku complains to me about your death. Remember I had nothing to do with it,”
“Ok,” Goten said not fully understanding what the Namek had meant, “I’ll be super careful.” Piccolo looked away as he resumed his training almost completely ignoring the boy. Goten waved Good Bye as he left to Kame House.”
Goten landed on the beach, his body displaced most of the soft sand. The old man, Master Roshi, was wearing his trademark glasses and reading his ‘dirty’ magazines, “Master Roshi!” Goten shouted as he ran up to the man, “Whatcha doin’?”
“Nothing,” Master Roshi said as he hid the magazines skilfully, “What brings you here?”
“I wanted to say Good Bye,” Goten looked around Master Roshi, “Is Krillin here?”
“No, I sent him to do something,” Master Roshi said, “I can take a message.”
“Tell him I said Good Bye,” Goten frowned, he wanted to tell Krillin in person but he had no time to sit around and wait.
“Bye, Goten,” Master Roshi said.
“Bye,” Goten smiled, “And don’t forget to tell Krillin.”
“I won’t!” Master Roshi said and with that Goten was off. He travelled around the world greeting many of his father’s friends.
Goten landed on a grassy plain he looked at the sun, it was almost setting; now he could rest in peace.
Back to top Go down
Goten

Goten

PostSubject: Re: (Saga) Goten's Decison :Good OR Evil! (DONE)   (Saga) Goten's Decison :Good OR Evil! (DONE) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:06 pm

"Storm the city!" The might warlord ordered his troops, "Goten!" Goten stopped and looked at his commander, "Yes?"
"You take West City by yourself." he ordered and Goten nodded.
"Right away!" Goten ran off, "This is going to be fun." Goten couldn't help the smirk on his face as he flew off to South City, "It's been a long time!" Goten's aura burst around him as he landed in East City, he was powering up for something big. Goten laughed as he raised his hand and laughed at the innocent people, "Time to die! A blue beam was released from a ball formed in the palm of his right hand, he muffled a laugh trying not to break his concentration. He was engulfed in light as a beam destroyed most of the city, "Now I get the joy of killing them myself," he snickered, "Too bad no one can enjoy this fun!"

Goten put down his hand and sighed, "Such a beatiful city." He looked around time to have some more fun, "It's about time they called in their hero." Goten looked around and began to wreak havoc, throwing devastating punches at people, blowing up buildings and other things he found joy in. The ground shook as a crater formed near him, a high power level was present, "About time the called him in," Goten said, "I thought they had given up." Goten walked toward the crater preparing for a fight.

A figure emerged out of the crater, a prized fighter among the city, their last defence, Rundolf. Goten looked at him and laughed, "You think you can beat me this time?"
Rundolf said nothing he disappeared but reappeared behind Goten delivering a sharp blow to his back. Then reappearing at the front again Rundolf sent Goten flying into the air. Goten couldn't resist any of these attacks, "How could he get so strong?" Rundolf broke Goten's thoughts as he sent him crashing to the ground. Goten looked at Rundolf the rage in his eyes, "Grrr...You're...going to...PAY!" Goten summoned his strength punching Rundolf in the stomach momentarily paralyzing him then he followed up with a swift round house kick and an uppercut to the chin. Goten then flew up in the air and charged at Rundolf with all his might. Rundolf quickly dodged this but Goten wasn't over yet rebounding Goten slammed his head into Rundolf's back, "Got enough yet? Rundolf!"
Rundolf stopped himself gracefully, he held out his arm and a barrage of ki blasts flew at Goten. Goten's thinking was off so he tried to block them and ended up going through more pain than ever. He landed on the ground hard, "No I won't let you!" Goten moved toward his opponent, "I can't let you!" He shouted as he found rage and determination within himself to get up. Goten held his hands by his side, he was going to perform a move he had learnt before he turned over the leaf and went over to the dark side, "Ka...Me," a ball formed in Goten's cupped hands , "Ha...Me," the ball grew bigger and more dense, "HA!" Goten released the ball at the tip of a beam. It was a blue beam it was fairly large destroying anything in its path, its name was the "Kamehameha Wave". It was only taught to you by a certain master or pupils of that master and Goten had learnt it from his dad. Goten's eyes filled with rage and evilness lost control of the beam but it managed to hit Rundolf. Goten then following the beam slammed his foot into Rudolf's chest and blasted him in the face as he pushed off. Rundolf fell over defeated; Goten with the least bit of pity in his eyes held out his hand and blasted Rundolf to oblivion.

Goten smirked with a sign of pride in his smile. He laughed as he remembered Rundolf’s face as he killed him. Goten himself could barely stand up and he leaned against a wall. His eyes focused on the sky s he watched the clouds go by. The pure innocent clouds sickened Goten to no ends. How could something live so pure and show no sign of corruption? Goten asked himself as he looked at his hands. His hands stained with the blood of his opponent. He wiped the blood coming from his mouth on the sleeve of his gi and laughed, “Serves you right!” Goten shouted, “Next time learn to surrender!” Goten knew it wasn’t easy surrendering though. Especially when fighting for something you loved. For Rundolf the thing he loved was this city. It was being destroyed by Goten so he had to step in and make his stand for his city, his hometown but mostly his pride.

Goten limped into the warlords base after being commended on another job well done he was sent to rest. He fell asleep thinking about how good he once was and how it sickened him now. Goten got up after his wounds being tended to went to confront the Warlord. The Warlord sitting at his desk welcomed Goten but was surprised by the serious look on his face, “I’ll be running this empire from now on,” Goten said leaning on the Warlords desk, “I hope you don’t mind.”The Warlord looked at Goten puzzled, “How dare you challenge my authority!”

:Crash:

Goten had sent the Warlord flying through the window but the Warlord wasn’t one to be underestimated. He quickly retaliated and was on his feet. Goten jumped out of the window landing on his feet gracefully, “Ready to die?” the Warlord asked as he threw off his clothes revealing his armour.
Goten smiled, “That’s what I should be asking you.”
The warlord added, “I hope they got your grave ready.”
Goten laughed, “People like you should be left on the surface to rot.”

Goten rushed toward the Warlord with amazing speed, it was rumoured that a Saiyan once almost dead and revived would come back twice as powerful. Goten then smiled as he was barely seen as he let out a barrage of multiple kicks and punches on the Warlord. Goten punched a hole through his armour allowing him to hit him more effectively as he kicked him in the face followed by a punch to the mouth, the eye and the right cheek. Goten dropped his hands as he then allowed his ki to bubble inside of him. When the time was right Goten held out his arm and the ki flowed in it, “Taste this!” Goten uppercut the Warlord and sent him flying toward the ground then Goten charged ki in his hand and punch the warlord in the stomach as he lie on the ground. Leaving him to die or not Goten walked away, “I’ll spare you this time,“ Goten said as he walked away, “But next time, you’ll have to beg for mercy.”

End of Dream.

Last edited by Goten on Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Goten

Goten

PostSubject: Re: (Saga) Goten's Decison :Good OR Evil! (DONE)   (Saga) Goten's Decison :Good OR Evil! (DONE) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:15 am

Goten sighed, "Another day working for the Warlord." Goten turned down one of the many hallways leading to the Warlord's main office, "Why'd he call me?" Goten asked himself, "I haven't been slacking off lately." Goten looked down at his feet as he entered the dark office. It was dimly lit by an oil lamp, the Warlord looking dead serious began, "Goten! Is it true that you have been spacing out on missions?" Goten cleared his throat out of nervousness, "It's just, I'm not sure if I want to do this anymore!" The Warlord looked at Goten carefully, "Is that true?" Goten couldn't look the Warlord in his eyes, "Yes, it is..." The Warlord looked at Goten, "Is there anything I can do to change your mind?" "Well," Goten began, "You can promise to stop hurting all the innocent people." The Warlord laughed loudly, "In a million years, kiddo." "I guess,"Goten said, “I’ll stop your army myself!" The Warlord laughed pulling off his cape revealing his true identity, "You think you can stop me, BABIDI!" Goten gasped, he turned around and ran down the hall way. Why was the master of the Majins, in the living world? Goten always thought the Majins lived in the Demon World, Demon King Dabura was the ruler of that place. It was said to be where all the evil souls who die go, they live their life, tortured for what they had done in the Realm of the Living.

Goten burst through the door and ran down the empty street. He stopped to rest, “Why is the street so empty?” he asked as he leaned his back against a building, trying to regain as much energy as possible, “I gotta find somewhere to hide.” Goten with barely a quarter of his energy jumped into the air, his aura burst around him as he flew as fast as he could,” I wonder if I’ll make it?” he asked himself,” Sure! I just have to fight for my friends and family!” Goten descended and looked around, it was dark and a thick mist was present. He closed his eyes; he tried to sense the environment since he could barely see anything. He jumped as he sensed a huge powerlevel approaching it was nearly quadruple his. He stepped back almost ready to run but his Saiyan half stopped him, “I have to do this!” he shouted in his head, “Even if I die!” The figure pierced through the mist. Goten tried to identify what it was, “He has black hair and eyes, a tail and a green plastic thing over one eye,” Goten said to himself, “And an ‘M’ mark on his forehead. Babidi has control over him.” Goten backed away as the person landed in front of him, a crater formed in the ground from the power emanating from this person.
“Who are you?” Goten asked as he looked at the person, his face had a dead serious look.
“I’m Pumpkin. I’m an elite Saiyan!” Pumpkin said as he smirked, “Master Babidi wants you dead!”
“A S-Saiyan!” Goten said as he backed up a bit, “Weren’t the Saiyans killed a long time ago?”
“Master Babidi saved us,” Pumpkin laughed, “Now the strongest Saiyan are after you! Thanks to the Majin power we’re 50 times stronger and we have a secret.”
Goten backed up, “What’s the secret?”
“This!” Pumpkin charged up as he unleashed his true power, his eyes disappearing and his hair spiking up and turning gold. His muscles bulged and his armour grew as he powered up to his peak. His eyes reappeared, a dangerous shade of green and a golden aura burst around him, “We have unlocked our race’s true potential! It’s all thanks to Master Babidi’s help.”
“You’re a Super Saiyan!” Goten backed up a bit more, almost trembling in fear, “I can’t beat you!”
Pumpkin powered down and his body returned to normal, “I doubt we have to use it to beat you anyways.”
Goten calmed down a bit at the sight of his enemy’s power drop, “I have more of a chance now,” he whispered to himself, “I can’t lose, no matter what!”
Pumpkin took the opportunity to attack while Goten was deep in thought, “PUMPKIN RUSH!” Pumpkin shouted as he began his attack, sending Goten into the air with a barrage of swift punches, “TIME TO FINISH THIS!” Pumpkin used his leg to send Goten crashing to the ground. Pumpkin landed and held out a hand a ki beam was forming, Goten opened his eyes the beam almost in his face, he took a chance he rolled out of the way and punched Pumpkin in the eye. He wiped the blood of his face, his gi was badly torn, his undershirt showing. Goten took another chance he had, “I have to do this and do it right.” Goten punched Pumpkin in the stomach and did a back-flip, quickly charging a Kamehameha, he launched it into Pumpkin’s face.

Goten turned around and attempted to run but Pumpkin was too quickly. In an insane burst of speed Pumpkin grabbed Goten by the back of his head. Goten kept his strong composure as Pumpkin slammed him into the ground repeatedly. The Pumpkin finally raised him off the ground and threw him across the city. In a bright flash of light, Future Trunks appeared. He formed hand signs across his chest rapidly, “BURNING ATTACK!” he shouted as a ball of fiery ki was launched at Pumpkin. Pumpkin dodged the ball and growled and charged at Trunks. Trunks unsheathed his sword and held it before him, “Shining!” he shouted as he dashed and caught Pumpkin by surprise, slicing him in two, “SWORD ATTACK!” He finished him off by slashing him into tiny portions then holding his hand out, a massive beam emerged, disintegrating Pumpkin completely.

Goten got up, he managed to limp towards Trunks, who smiled. He took Goten over one shoulder, “Trunks!” Goten shouted surprised to see his friend from the future.
“Hey buddy,” Future Trunks said his face turned serious, “We have to leave now.”
“Why?” Goten asked
“We have to go to the future,” Trunks said as he pointed to his time machine, “You have to get a lot stronger.”
“Okay,” Goten said as he managed to smile, “Thanks!” Trunks carried him to his space ship.
“I got it upgraded,” Trunks smiled, “It can now hold up to three people.”
“Why three?” Goten asked, “There’s only two of us.”
“We’re gonna get some help,” Trunks smiled, “From a friend.”
Back to top Go down
Goten

Goten

PostSubject: Re: (Saga) Goten's Decison :Good OR Evil! (DONE)   (Saga) Goten's Decison :Good OR Evil! (DONE) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:27 am

Trunks stepped out of the time machine and carried Goten towards his house. He knocked on the door, “Mom! I’m home!” he shouted as he turned the knob and opened the door.
“Hi, Trunks,” Bulma said, “So this must be Goten.”
“He sure is, “ Trunks said, “Have you gotten the room prepared?”
“Sure, hon,” Bulma said, “He may need some bandages and new clothes though.”
“I’ll leave that to you,” Trunks said as he walked to the room and laid Goten on the bed.

The next day Goten woke up feeling refreshed, his wounds had been bandaged and he woke up to find brand new clothes carefully folded beside his bed. He dragged on the clothes and met Trunks outside, “Aren’t you gonna rest or at least eat something?”
“Nah,” Goten replied, “I’m okay.”
“Alright, you’re probably wondering what has happened,” Trunks began, “This is an alternate timeline, meaning it’s different from yours.”
“How?” Goten asked.
“Well, long ago I went back to the past to change something but it didn’t affect this timeline,” Trunks said, “It only seems that change of events altered your timeline and made it a completely different one from mine.”
“Okay,” Goten said, “I don’t understand what you said but this place just feels...different.”
“Well, in this timeline,” Trunks began his face saddening, “I’m the only remaining half-saiyan.”
“W-what happened?” Goten asked shocked.
“A powerful threat called the Androids emerged,” Trunks said, “They killed everyone slowly, but your father, he sadly died of a heart disease which was rare and incurable at that time.”
“So, everyone’s dead?” Goten asked, “And I wasn’t born because Dad died before I was supposed to.”
“That’s it, “Trunks said, “Now cheer up we gotta train.”

Goten sighed, he had been training under Trunks for quite a while and he had grown a lot stronger, “I wonder if I’ll get even as strong as Gohan or Dad?” Goten asked himself, “I can’t wait to test out my new power!” He laughed as he punched the air and resumed his training. He jumped up in the air and tried to sense his surroundings, he knew Trunks was somewhere close but he wanted to know exactly where. Goten picked up his energy signal, he carefully and quietly tried to sneak attack Trunk by punching him lightly in the back of his head. Trunks caught the punch and laughed, “Rule number one of fighting,” Trunks said, “Never let your guard down.”
Goten pulled his arm back,” Trunks, why don’t you train me?”
Trunks looked at Goten,” I’ll train you,” Trunks said, “Just remember I won’t go easy on you.”
“Okay,” Goten said as he stretched, “What’s first?”
“Hmmm...,”Trunks said as he though of a good training drill, “Dodge these!” Trunks held his arms by his sides charging blasts in each hand, throwing them at Goten. Goten tried to dodge them but they were moving too fast, “Goten!” Trunks shouted, “Here’s a tip. Use your mind to try to slow my movements down.”
“What?” Goten asked, “I don’t get it.”
“Use your imagination!” Trunks shouted slowly, “Imagine I was moving slower!” Goten concentrated on Trunks, trying to imagine him moving slower. He used the same technique with the blasts; he knew exactly where they would hit. With Goten dodging them skilfully Trunks decided to heat it up a bit, he threw faster and more powerful blasts at Goten. It was rough at first but Goten got the hang of it. Goten was up in the air his only means of dodging some attacks were by quickly darting up in the sky. He landed and laughed, “That was easy!”

“Okay,” Trunks said, “Here’s the next drill. I want your attack to over power mine. To test your strength so I can select my training method.”
“Okay!” Goten said as he flipped back and began charging an attack. Trunks dashed a few steps back and did the same.
“One three,” Trunks said as he prepared his attack, “One...Two...Three! HAAA!!” Trunks shouted as he released his beam and aimed it at Goten. Goten did the same and the two beams collided. Goten kept pouring power in to his fearing he would get badly hurt by Trunks beam if he was hit. Trunks forced more energy into his beam and Goten tried to keep his fighting, “HAAAA!!!” Goten pushed as much energy as he could into the beam and Trunks’ beam was pushed back enough for Goten to squeeze in his last bit of energy for his beam to win.

Trunks batted away Goten’s beam and it destroyed a near by mountain, “You’re stronger than I thought,” Trunks laughed, “You really are Goku’s son.” Goten smiled as he fell to the ground from energy loss. Trunks pulled Goten over his shoulder, “You did great today, Goten,” Trunks said as he carried Goten to where Goten stayed during his training, “One day, you’ll grow stronger than me or even your father”
Back to top Go down
Goten

Goten

PostSubject: Re: (Saga) Goten's Decison :Good OR Evil! (DONE)   (Saga) Goten's Decison :Good OR Evil! (DONE) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:40 am

Goten jumped up, his aura bursting around him, “Awesome,” he shouted, “I get to fight Trunks!” He held his hands to his side, concentrating he used his hands to send ki blasts at Trunks, “CONTINUOUS!” he shouted, “ENERGY BULLETS!!!” The balls rained down on Trunks but Trunks batted them away with ease. Goten powered up to his make, “HAAAA!!!!!” he screamed as his powerlevel spiked up and his aura burst around him, charging at Trunks, he held his arm back but when he reached Trunks he changed his mind and tried to kick him instead. Trunks saw the move clearly and caught Goten’s leg, “Nice try,” Trunks said as he threw Goten,” Try to dodge this!” Trunks powered up to his max in his normal form, preparing his ultimate move. Goten landed on the ground, his head in some dirt. He got up and brushed himself off ready for Trunks’ next attack. Trunks was faster than anything he had ever seen, Trunks knocked Goten in the air, “BURNING ATTACK!” he shouted, sending a big ball of fiery energy at Goten, then powering up he finished it up by slamming a fist into Goten’s stomach, sending him to the ground with another punch and firing a beam at him as he lay on the ground, “HAAA!!!!” Goten felt a beam slam into his back and he tried to roll out of the way but couldn’t he was paralyzed. Goten closed his eyes wishing the pain would end.

Goten remembered all the people he would be letting down if he couldn’t beat the Saiyans invading Earth. His rage slowly building up as anger consumed his sadness. He opened his eyes, his tail wrapped around his waist, dashing in the air. He growled at Trunks, “Grrr...,” he said as he flew toward Trunks at full speed, “I’LL KILL YOU!” he shouted in his rage, “I’LL KILL YOU!!!” Flying above Trunks he began charging an attack, “KA...ME,” he shouted as he brought his hands together in a cupped position beside him, “HA...ME” A ball of bright blue energy appeared in his hands and he forced more energy into it, “Goten!” Trunks shouted, “Stop it now!” Goten didn’t hear him in all his anger, forcing more energy into the blast, “HA!!!” He fired the beam at Trunks, Trunks had no choice but to fire an attack of his own, Trunks having to go to his max power to fight Goten’s beam. The earth shook as if it feared the power of the two beams colliding, “Goten!” Trunks shouted once more, “Stop or you’ll destroy the planet!” Goten once more didn’t hear Trunks. Trunks pushed for power into his beam, “If Goten could learn how to control this power in the least,” Trunks thought, “We would definitely win.” Trunks paused in thought for a minute, “If I force more power into my attack I could kill him,” Trunks maintained the amount of power he had in his beam, “I guess I have no choice.” Goten began to calm down and his power boost began to slip. He slowly stopped forcing energy into the beam and began to fall towards the ground. Trunks topped his beam and caught Goten he put him down and waited for him to awake.

Goten opened his eyes and looked around, before he could say anything Trunks began to speak, “That was some impressive power,” he said, his face turned serious, “I need to teach you how to control it.”
“What power?” Goten asked scratching his head, “I don’t remember anything.”
“I see, “Trunks said, “That sudden power burst can leave you defenceless and it also leaves you with no account of what happened.”
“What are you taking about?” Goten asked.
“Well,” Trunks said, “There is a power within you and I’m gonna teach you how to use it.”
“If it gets me stronger,” Goten said as he clenched his fists, “I’ll do it!”
“It seems to be activated by anger, or hatred, “Trunks said, “Try to remember anything that has made you angry in the past.” Goten held his hands to his side, sorting through his memories for the ones that angered him the most. He clenched his fists as he remembered everything. He remembered the forgotten memories, the ones that were locked away but where was the key? Tears flowed from his eyes as the sad memories attacked his head, he sobbed as his tears dropped to the ground. Goten opened his eyes, his anger raised along with his powerlevel. His aura burst around him and he shot ki blasts at everything, “That’s it!” Trunks shouted, “Goten, you have to control yourself.” Goten powered up, he could barely control himself, rapidly shooting ki blasts. Trunks appeared behind him, holding him from behind to restrain him, “Goten, if you don’t learn how to control this power,” Trunks said as he tried to keep Goten steady, “How will you help save your time?!”

Goten calmed down a bit, “That’s it, Goten!” Trunks shouted, “Try to maintain that powerlevel!” Goten tried to not let go of the power. His powerlevel dropped as he fell to the ground, breathing heavily. Trunks walked over to Goten, “Ready to go another round?” Trunks said, “It’s worthless trying to help you harness that power.”
Goten stepped forward, “Are you sure we should give up?”
Trunks began, “Yes, you’ve gotten stronger. A lot stronger.”
Goten got into a fighting stance, he then tried to kick Trunks in the face. Trunks blocked the kick and countered with a punch aimed at Goten’s stomach. Goten held his stomach, getting up he jumped up at charged at Trunks who dodged the attack, using his hand to push himself off the ground, he then charged towards Trunks again, this time striking from behind. He landed his mark and used his ki to push himself over Trunks and back to where he was originally standing. Goten then put his hands by his side, “Ka...Me...Ha...Me!” He throated his hands forward and a blue beam emerged from the ball which he had been charging. Trunks blocked it and sat down, “Alright,” he said, “That’s enough for today."
Back to top Go down
Goten

Goten

PostSubject: Re: (Saga) Goten's Decison :Good OR Evil! (DONE)   (Saga) Goten's Decison :Good OR Evil! (DONE) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:43 pm

Goten packed his things, he had trained with Trunks enough to somewhat enough to understand his hidden power a lot better. Trunks opened the door to the Time Machine and Goten stepped inside with him, “Trunks?’ he asked, “Who’s the friend you were talking about earlier?”
“She’s your niece,” he said plainly, “In another timeline, in the future.”
“I have a niece!?” Goten asked, “What’s she like?”
“I’ve only met here once before but she’s a nice person,” Trunks said, “And I bet she’ll be able to help us.” Goten got excited at the thought of having his own niece in the future, was she strong? He couldn’t wait to find out. Trunks pressed a few buttons and the time machine took off. In a few seconds they were in a secluded ally where Trunks had chosen to hide his time machine. They stepped out and took a look around, “Goten you stay here and guard the time machine,” Trunks said, “I’ll go find here, I’ll be back in a few minutes.” Trunks took off and Goten reluctantly stayed behind, “Hmmm…This could be fun,” he said as he leaned his back against the side of the time machine, “I just have to make it fun.” Goten began to march around the time machine, he stopped for a second when he sensed two people coming this way. There energy was evil and they weren’t very powerful but not weak, Goten was ready for anything.

The two energies ran down the alley way and Goten stopped them, “Halt,” he said, “Evil citizens.”
“E-evil,” A small said, “You got it all wrong, I’m a good boy.” Goten watched as thieves ran pasts the alley way, he was too busy with the current situation to stop them, “What’re you doing here?” Goten asked, “I was running away from the burglars.” He hid behind Goten, “You look strong,” the boy said, “Can you protect me from them?” Goten nodded and the boy sighed in relief, the boy sat down, “What’s this thing?” he asked.
“It’s a secret,” Goten said, “Well, you better go now.” Goten had sensed Trunks’ powerlevel and he didn’t want him to know that a simple civilian had seen it, “Don’t tell anyone a thing about what you saw,” Goten said, “Go, your parents must be worried.”
“Okay mister, “he said, “If anything happens I blame you.” Goten nodded and waved goodbye to the boy. Trunks landed and a girl dressed in a pair of pants and a red shirt stood beside him, an orange bandana wrapped around her hair, “Hey there!” Goten shouted to the girl, “My name’s Goten!”
The girl walked forward, “My name’s Pan.” She said, “Nice to meet you.” Goten nodded and Trunks motioned for them to move towards the time machine.

He punched in co-ordinates and soon they were in Goten’s timeline. The city they were in was completely destroyed, “W-were they looking for me when they did this?” he asked, “All the innocent people…”
“Let’s go,” Trunks said as he stepped out of the time machine, the others following him, he clicked a button and the time machine was now a capsule. He picked it up and put it in his pocket.
“Alright,” Pan said as she followed Trunks’ lead, “Let’s do this.” Goten without saying a word was soon following behind them, he stopped with the others. Had they sensed it too? It was a large powerlevel and extremely large powerlevel or maybe it was just many large powerlevels together, Goten couldn’t tell he was just surprised by the extreme power the area was giving off. Waiting for Trunks’ order, he hovered in the air. Pan looked as surprised as Goten, “Do you guys feel it too?” Trunks asked after a brief period of silence, “I-It’s so powerful.”
“Is this what we’re up against?” Pan asked, “Seems like this will be a tough battle.”
“Let’s all just have fun,” Goten said, “Let’s show them what we can do!”
Trunks nodded, “Let’s show them the fruits of our training!”
“Hehe…,” Pan laughed, “Let’s do this! And do it right!” With that, all of them were motivated and they flew to where they had sensed the power. It was one thing but it was the same height as Trunks, a tail hanging behind his waist. A mysterious power emanating from his body, he had a whitish blue aura, “W-who’s that?!” Goten asked.
A mysterious voice answered his question, “This is all the Saiyans fused, using my physic ability and magic.”
“That voice sounds too mysterious to trust,” Trunks said
“It’s BABIDI!!!” Goten shouted, “Oh no, we’re doomed if he did what he said he did.”
“All three of us against him?” Pan said, “Well, let’s try to at least put a dent in him.” Goten nodded, so did Trunks.

They began their attacks, Pan tried to sweep-kick the man and Trunks powered up into a Super Saiyan as he began a barrage of kicks. Goten was scared he, clenched his fists beside him, if he didn’t do something everyone could get seriously hurt or even worse, they could die. Goten’s power spiked up as that angered him deeply, the thought of not being able to help his friends in any way. He was weaker than the both of them and he was supposed to be the one to save his planet. Trunks looked at Goten as he powered up, “That’s it!” The Saiyan appeared behind Trunks in an insane burst of speed and grabbed him by his throat, punching him in the stomach. Goten dashed towards the insane enemy and began to let loose a barrage of attacks but it was futile, the enemy showed no sign of being hurt. The enemy threw done Trunks and attacked Pan who was attacking him in the back of his head. He grabbed Pan and blasted her in the face then throwing her on top of Trunks. Goten got angrier, “I-I’ll DESTROY you!” he shouted as he attacked the enemy by punching him in the face but there was still no sign of pain. Goten then back flipped and began to charge a Kamehameha Wave but it was still no use. The blue beam of energy showed no sign of even hitting the man. He grabbed Goten and blasted him in the face, then he began to punch him, his insides felt like they were going to fall out.

Laughing his enemy charged a ki beam and aimed it at Goten. It made contact and it left Goten on the verge of death. Goten couldn’t help but watch as his enemy walked towards him, more than ready to end his life.
Goten woke up he looked around in a state of panic, what had happened was it just a dream. It felt so real but he wasn’t hurt or he was dead, well, he was sure he wasn’t dead. Stretching he had made his decision, “I’ll be good!” he said, “If I turned evil, I would hurt all my friends,” Goten nodded, “And I don’t want that.”

End of Personal Saga.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: (Saga) Goten's Decison :Good OR Evil! (DONE)   (Saga) Goten's Decison :Good OR Evil! (DONE) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:51 pm

pl gian 166,150
Zenni gain: 80,000
Back to top Go down
http://uran10.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Saga) Goten's Decison :Good OR Evil! (DONE)   (Saga) Goten's Decison :Good OR Evil! (DONE) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Saga) Goten's Decison :Good OR Evil! (DONE)
Page 1 of 1