Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nucleus: The Path to Power

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nucleus

Nucleus: The Path to Power Empty
PostSubject: Nucleus: The Path to Power   Nucleus: The Path to Power Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:01 am

PART 1 (COMPLETE)

-Day 1-

Nucleus stutters across the long-grass, low to the ground. It had been one month since he had escaped that dreaded lab; it was time for him to become stronger. Nucleus searched for his prey in a mountain popular for humans coming to climb it, he knew humans came here daily and this would be great supply of food for him to grow, and become more powerful. As a three-person family, a father, a mother, and a small child passed by the tree he had shaded in due to his greenish texture, he quickly rushed off the tree and burrowed a few inches into the ground. The child turned around, hearing the scuttering of Nucleus "Mom, did you hear that?" the small child said "Hear what?" the mother said, as he turned her attention to where the child was staring, a nearby tree, "Oh, it’s probably a squirrel or something, come on!" she said, continuing to walk.

As the humans set up a large tent to sleep in for the night as they went to go mountain climbing, Nucleus burrowed out of the ground near the shadows of the trees, and under the shadows for stealth. Nucleus clings onto the tree, quickly climbing up, he was huge for an insectoid while he had been growing in the wilderness, and he was quite the monster, perhaps even the size of a medium-sized canine. The child turns, noticing the hole in which Nucleus crawled out and stared into it "Mom, what do you think this is?" he said, questioning the chain of mysterious events, as the mother looked at the hole; she said it was probably the dogs of other people who had come here digging holes. The mother was already in her gear "Honey, try and keep Joseph safe while I go and climb!" she said, rushing off towards the mountain, this was Nucleus's time to strike, as she went down the hill and left the vision of the husband and child his wings began to flutter, a loud "Zzzzttttt!" noise was heard as the women turned around with a look of terror on her face as a large green insectoid latched onto her back, almost being frozen in place as poison flew into her body, she couldn't even scream to alert the others. When the women’s body became limp, Nucleus carried the women's body into a tree, as her body started to melt on the inside into some kind of slimy substance that allowed him to eat, since insectoids had no teeth.

After a few hours, the family began to get worried, it was getting dark and the child’s mother had yet to return. They went out into the woods with a flashlight to search for her, as they entered the woods they immediately began to hear scuttering in a nearby tree and pointed their flashlight toward it; they started to hear more movement and went in closer and closer to observe the situation. As they closed in on the bark of the tree they noticed small marking almost as if something was climbing up with a object with more mass then it, they then pointed their flashlight straight up and saw the half-devoured body of the women in quite a grotesque state, most of the facial features and others were melted and burned due to the effects of the acid. They looked up in shock, almost frozen in terror the man told the child without even turning around "Joseph, run." he said, in too much to terror to move, the child started running off, screaming for help. Suddenly Nucleus crawled out of the eaten-out chest of the women’s body, his wings starting to flutter as they began to make a "Zzzzzzttt!" sound just like last time, the man was about to scream as Nucleus dived down onto his chest, injecting his poison in order to stop him from alerting others of his location, and slowly crawling up the tree and placing his body on another branch, two kills this large were uncommon for Nucleus since he had been hunting fish, insects, and other things for food up until this point. When the child actually reached the police, he was too petrified to tell what happened, or even tell the location of which it happened, as a series of "Zzzzt" sounds are heard from the forest, Nucleus was ever closer to achieving ultimate power, that what’s he wanted to do, he wanted to win.

-Day 2-

Nucleus awakens from his slumber at the crack of dawn, he didn't need to sleep often because of his D.N.A and he spread out his wings because he had to head for the battle arranged with this 'Gohan' being, jumping into the air and zooming off with the usual "Zzzzzt!" sound that an insect would make while flying being heard wherever he went, big mistake. The scientists didn't abandon Nucleus just yet, they wanted him back and would do anything to do so, as a result they hired a powerful mercenary by the name of Táchira to hunt him down and capture him alive in order to take him back so that they could remove his D.N.A and use it in their 'super warrior' program. Táchira saw Nucleus fly above him, and chased after the large insectoid slowly reaching into his pocket and having a throwing knife positioned in his hand with swings on the knife that were attached to his fingers that allowed him to control the knife in mid-flight by transmitting kid through the string to move the mass around. Takora launched the knife towards Nucleus, chuckling as he did so, Nucleus saw the thin strip of metal flying towards him and moved a few feet to the left to avoid it, he saw the shine of the string and landed, chasing after it into the shrouded forest to prey on whoever was attempting to capture him, he knew the scientists were after him still, it had only been a month after all.

Nucleus looks towards the flying mass that seemed to do a U-turn in mid flight and take a sky-dive course towards Nucleus's location, this time it hit Nucleus in one of his wings which took away his ability to escape through flight. Nucleus is able to wiggle away, but at the cost of his wing. There was only one thing left to do; fight, Takora screw his hand back as the knife flew back into his hands and he launched it back at Nucleus. Nucleus wouldn't be fooled by the same attack twice, in order to hit him he'd have to be able to direct the projective towards him, but what if the mercenary didn't know where the projectile was being directed? Nucleus sacrifices one of his body parts; his other wing which was just being extra weight because of his condition as he stutters into the underground maze and begins to burrow of it directly under Táchira in other to catch him off guard "Got you!" Táchira shouted, laughing a bit before walking towards the hole to grab Nucleus, thinking he had captured him due to the sound being heard of his knife cutting into something that wasn't dirt.

When Táchira went closer, his eyes widened as he realized that he hit Nucleus's wing, pulling up his throwing knife again and turning around as Nucleus burrowed out of the ground and launched the projectile towards him "Like I’ll be fooled by a bug!" he shouts as the projectile inches closer to Nucleus. Nucleus didn't have the time to dodge at such close range and the knife was suddenly surrounded with a teal-colored chi energy as it was stuck right into his thorax, Nucleus making an awkward noise once being hit instead screaming since he was an insectoid still. Takora begins to slowly walk towards Nucleus chuckling as he did so "So THIS is the all-powerful super warrior, I expected a bit more of a challenge, but your just a giant bug!" Takora said, breaking out laughing as he picked up the body of Nucleus and began to walk towards the lab of the scientists that created him. Nucleus screamed, using his telepathic power "No, I will NOT go back to that hellhole!" he shouts, Takora hears this and looked at Nucleus shocked "Y...You can TALK!?" he said, a bit surprised, instead of scared "Of course I can you bimbo, now let me go!" Nucleus shouts. "Ha-ha, no way, once I turn you in I could be a millionaire! No way am I refusing THAT offer." Takora says, Nucleus replying shortly after "Your a poor, poor fool, you've yet to realize since you have knowledge of their experiment all their going to do is kill you the moment you turn me in, let me go if you want to LIVE!" Nucleus exclaims, as Takora looks towards him, having a sudden realization that Nucleus was telling the truth "Hmm...You’re right, but I'm still taking you there, then we can take out the lab, you get freedom, I get money!" he said, chuckling "It'll be a blast, were invincible!" Takora shouts as Nucleus replies "...Boy, you really are an idiot aren't you? Your dealing with a maaasssive government here, taking out ONE of their labs will only make them mad, there’s no way a mere earthling like you is going to stand up." he said, afterwards sighing as Takora carried him closer and closer to the vicinity of the lab.

Takora enters the secret passageway to the lab with Nucleus still being held in one of his arms "Hey, open up you idiots, it’s me Takora!" he yells, slamming endlessly into the mountain wall until it suddenly begins to slowly sink into the ground, revealing an elevator which he quickly enters, the entrance closing behind him. The elevator starts to make a series of 'ding' sounds as it races up a number of floors on the mountain, and enters a floor with the number 'X' usually meaning the most top secret of information if kept there, Takora enters the room and three scientists await him "We thank you for bringing back Nucleus" one of them says, the middle scientist stepping forward and kneeling down to Nucleus's level "You didn't really think you could escape us, now did you, Nucleus?" he said, chuckling a bit as he grabs his body and pulls it away from Takora. The scientist on the far left, the third scientist then points some kind of mysterious contraption towards Takora, it seemed to be a projectile launcher, but it was unknown what exactly it launched "As for y-" the middle scientist turns around with the supposed body of Nucleus "ITS A TRAP! This isn't Nucleus, it’s a shell that he left behind, he’s somewhere in this building!" he shouts as the other two suddenly reveal the weapons that the third scientist is currently pointing at Takora "Go look for him, I'll guard the traitor." the scientist says as the projectile launcher makes a sound almost like a toy laser would make, charging up "Your not going anywhere." he remarked, as his eyes seemed to lock on Takora.

The two scientist slowly search the area for Nucleus, their blasters fully charged, they were both quite scared, they had knowledge that Nucleus could take them out before they could blink if he got close enough, they heard scuttering in a nearby area and instantly turned, launching a blast of some kind of superheated substance which made a hole in the wall, nothing was there. The scientist could hear a chuckle, as they look into the air "Nucleus!! We'll find you!" One of the scientists yells as Nucleus replies shortly after "Heh, in your dreams, you created me and you know you stand no chance, you may as well give up now!", Nucleus's voice boomed from all directions as they spun around "WHERE ARE YOU!" the other scientist shouted, unleashing bolts of energy everywhere in a rage. "Oh-hoho! Hold your temper, ha-ha!" bellowed Nucleus as he suddenly jumped down from the sky, abducting the other scientist while the other scientist was busy being a rage, that is until he heard a scream and turned around "W-What did you do with him, WHERE ARE YOU DANMIT!" the scientist shouts, unleashing a series of blasts in all directions again, as suddenly Nucleus drops from the sky behind him "Looking for something, sir?" he mumbles, chuckling. The scientist turns around, trying to shoot Nucleus, but the battery on his weapon had become completely drained "Y-..You... YOU TRICKED ME!" The scientist screams, as Nucleus rushes towards him "Well well, seems your out of ammo, but don't worry, you'll aid me in my own way, you will be a tool to my ascension!" as he leaps onto the scientists chest with such force that his spine is shattered, paralyzing him as Nucleus's stinger begins to glow gold "Now, you'll see the power of what you created!" Nucleus shouts, as he launches a stream of green ooze over his body, as he melts into a state in which Nucleus can feed on him, Nucleus chuckles a bit, before eating turning his attention to the one scientist that was still alive, the head scientist that was guarding Takora "Don't worry, your next.".

Last edited by Nucleus on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:53 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nucleus

PostSubject: Re: Nucleus: The Path to Power   Nucleus: The Path to Power Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:16 am

PART 2 (COMPLETE)

-Day 2, Part 2-

After his meal, a black substance began to be ejected from Nucleus's skin, solidifying around his body almost like an armor "Seems its beginning, soon I won't just be an insect anymore, heh!" Nucleus says, walking into the room as the scientist notices him "N-Nucleus...You...” he said, stepping back and aiming his blaster at him "Surprise I'm your worst nightmare...” Nucleus says, his voice echoing inside the scientists mind, as the scientist begins to chuckle "Nucleus, Nucleus, Nucleus...You should've just left when you had the chance, I may not be able to use your D.N.A YET, but theres a reason all the other scientists are gone, their dead, I used them as rotents, test subjects for my own transformation! I am just as unique as you...Grr...Arghhh!" the scientist begins to grunt, as worm-like items are seen moving throughout his body, his veins pulsing outwards as he begins to undergo a grotesque transformation. The scientist starts to laugh maniacally as he grows to a staggering ten feet, his muscles bulging and his skin becoming a bluish color "This is true power, I'm YOUR worst nightmare, hahahah!" the scientist says as he launches himself at Nucleus, using his brute strength to jump many feet into the air and shatter the extremely powerful tiles with a hammer punch, Nucleus however was able to avoid the attack because of his small stature, as Nucleus appears above the scientist, his stinger glowing gold as he lets loose a barrage of clumps of green liquid towards the scientist, the scientist gets up and spreads his arms out, welcoming the barrage as steam pours out of his body "Hehehehah!". The scientist had obviously lost his mind. Despite his insanity, the scientist was still was able to keep his composure as he was that determined to destroy Nucleus as he slammed his hands together, unleashing a purple wave of energy as his blaster shorts out "Scourge Wave!" the scientist yells as the wave of energy had a screaming skull at the end of it racing towards Nucleus, hitting him with such impact that he fell to the ground, twitching. "So, this is the power of Nucleus, what trash...” the scientist said, as he throws his hands out at Nucleus's battered body, as a purple sphere of chi began to condense infront of his hands, at point-blank range. Suddenly a throwing knife seemed to appear from nowhere, and slice clean through one of the monster scientists hands, the monster screamed in pain, and his attack dispersed before he could launch it, the poison launched by Nucleus made his skin a lot weaker and him being off-guard made it that much more of a critical strike "Forgetting someone!?" Takora says, walking around of the shadows and spinning around his throwing knife that seems to be spinning in mid-air because of the 'strings' attached to it "Y-You...You...Hurt me! I'll make sure you die...” the scientist mumbled as he charged a sphere of purple energy and aimed it at Takora "Give me your best shot...” Takora said, in a voice almost like he was commanding him to do it "Scourge Bomb!" the scientist yells, but once again his attack was interrupted, as his bodies genetic structure began to destabilize and he screamed in pain "W-What’s happening to me, m-make it stop, NO.. NOO!" as his body expanded, being torn apart cell by cell, and seemingly fading away.

Nucleus looks towards Takora, shaking off the blast that was dealt on him "It seems...your not that much of a fool after all, just for that I suppose i'll let you live, heh." Nucleus said, Takora looks at him as a smirk overcomes his face "Your not half-bad, for a bug, we'll meet again, seeyah." Takora said, as he cuts his strings, the throwing knife falling into a pouch on his leg which closes as the knife enters. Takora leaves the base with Nucleus, as they go their seperate ways, Takora leaves with the Zenni he had been promised and heads to the city to live out his life, and Nucleus heads to the forest as more and more of the black substance encases his body. Nucleus scutters up a nearby tree "Its time.." Nucleus mutters as the black substance encases his entire body in a black cucoon, a faint series of golden glows being seen from the inside as Nucleus's exoskeleton is seen forming, he was entering his larval state. His wings retracted into his body and his face developed a sort of helment, two of his arms retracted into compartments in his torso as they were no longer needed in this state, despite this is where he is truely the most fragile, he is surrounded by a nearly inpenetrable defense.

-3 Hours Later-

About three hours into his metamorphisis, the wings of Nucleus sprouted of his back again, this time losing their insectoid look and being completely black, his eyes had shrunken to the point where they seemed human and his torso had finally fully absorbed two of his four arms, placing them farther down on his body so that he would somewhat have the ability to walk. Nucleus eyes awakened, becoming red, and the cucoon shattered under his newfound power, Nucleus stood up for the first time, although he was still mostly insectoid, he had also developed an exoskeleton to better support his new body, although this was only temporary, it won't be long until be becomes a humanoid "Heheh.." Nucleus starts chuckling as a golden aura engulfs his body and he launches into the air, looking for someone to test his new power on, despite the fact in this state he was extremely vulnerable he didn't expect anyone would actualy kill him.

Last edited by Nucleus on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Nucleus: The Path to Power   Nucleus: The Path to Power Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:40 am

First Post -

Powerlevel: 10,500.
Zenni: 6,000.
Back to top Go down
Nucleus

PostSubject: Re: Nucleus: The Path to Power   Nucleus: The Path to Power Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:42 am

Updated.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Nucleus: The Path to Power   Nucleus: The Path to Power Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:55 am

Second Post -

Powerlevel: 5,000.
Zenni: 3,000.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nucleus: The Path to Power   Nucleus: The Path to Power Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nucleus: The Path to Power
Page 1 of 1