Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this) Empty
PostSubject: Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this)   Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:20 am

"See you later Goku!" Sin yelled as he and his friend departed, his fellow saiyan apparently had a crisis in which he had to attend to which in turn left Sin alone to find the dragon balls. "This is going to be a long hunt." he mumbled to himself as he cut through the air, searching for an area mark that Kami had told him about. A sigh came from him while his eyes traveled the landscape in search of his destination. "If only Goku were here.." He muttered to the wind rushing around him. "Then I would have someone to talk and have some fun with.." His head shook after he had said that. "No! I've been alone for a long time and I should be used to it.." He closed his eyes and sighed once more. "I guess having company around for once has changed me a little."

A howl came in the distance causing Sin to stop and reopen his eyes once again. The sky began to darken as the sun slowly drifted downwards, night was approaching quickly. "It's getting dark." Sin declared. "I should make a camp now so I can hunt later on." With that the young Saiyan let gravity take hold of his body, dragging it down to the earth. The area was soft and moist with plenty of plants and wild life around. "This will make a excellent resting place!" He exclaimed as he began to search for dead wood that has fallen from the tree's around him.

After an hour or so Sin had gathered dead wood into a small clearing where he started a small fire, the smoke had risen up and through the tree's into the sky. It would most likely alert other travelers and animals to his location in which he did not mind, a friendly face would be just fine and an animal would just be something to put in his stomach.

(some one join~!)
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrenuo.chocoforum.com/index.htm
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this)   Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:08 pm

(T-T anyone?)
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this)   Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:45 pm

(I would, if I could. Lol.)
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this)   Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:51 pm

(lol I guess I'll be waiting with the worlds smallest violin)
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this)   Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:18 am

Altec had landed into the small clearing. The young warrior looked around and saw another person standing just a couple of metres away. "Hello, I believe we haven't met"
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this)   Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:34 am

(How short =P)
He smiled as the warmth of the fire filled his body with energy, it gave him a small feel of joy being alone at night with a burning fire next to him. The feeling of it was comfortable and relaxing, as if he had done it many times before so it kept him at ease. For a short while he just sat there in wonder and thought, gazing at the stars above wondering which of them was a planet, his in particular.

Then a voice came from behind him, he had left his guard down and was not ready for an encounter so soon. In reaction he jumped up and grabbed his sword, hurling his body forward he swung his blade at the base of the sound to find another person.
"STOP!" He shouted in his mind as he stiffened his arms so that they stopped a breath away from the man's exposed neck. With a sigh Sin moved his sword to its sheath as he began to converse with the stranger.
"I'm sorry about that." He said sorrowfully, "I had not known you were here and I mistook you for a ravage animal hungering for my hide." He teased with a chuckle as he crossed his arms. "In any case it's nice to meet you stranger." The young warrior put out his hand becomingly. "I am known as Sin."
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this)   Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:42 am

Altec was suprised at how fast this mysterious warrior was. The sword came to a halt just when it hit Altec's throat. "Ummm that was weird" Altec suprisingly said. "Oh and hi Sin, I am Altec" Altec said again. "Do you have Saiyan oragins?" Altec asked Sin. Altec walked past Sin and sat beside the fire.

"You have a nice sword" Altec laughed. "Now what am I here for?"
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this)   Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:29 am

Sin put his hand down slowly as his greeting was rejected, in response he kept calm and walked back to his fire where the stranger Altec sat. He looked at the man and tilted his head for a small moment, wondering how he knew he was a saiyan.

"Yes." He said slightly dazzled "I am a saiyan but how did you know? " He looked down to his waist and laughed slightly. "Oh yes, I almost forgotten about my own tail!" Sin then sat down next to the man and nodded in appreciation of the praise. "Indeed she is, beauty ain't she?" The sword was brought out of its sheath and onto Sin's lap, the fire reflected on the metal almost instantly.
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this)   Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:25 pm

"So you are a Saiyan warrior" Altec said. " That only came to my mind to ask that question because of your speed and agility, not your tail" Altec said to the man sitting beside him. "I am looking for the legendary dragonballs that this wonderful planet holds, what are you here for?" Altec asked Sin.

"Do you want to spar Sin?" Altec asked the Saiyan.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this)   Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:49 am

He raised an eyebrow in curiosity now that they were broth after the same thing, the legendary dragon balls. His eyes lowered for a moment thinking how the wishes they both would want are most likely far apart.
"I am also looking for the dragon balls." Sin said remorsefully as he looked towards Altec. "I need them to heal a friend in need, if not he'll never be able to move or speak ever again."

A smile crept on his face as Altec offered a spar between the two of them. "Sure, that would be great." Sin said as he stood up and stretched his arms.
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this)   Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:56 am

"Well lets fight" Altec said to Sin.

Altec rushed at Sin and sent a few small ki blasts in the direction of his sparing partner. "Take this!"
Starting ki: 30,000
Ki used: 1,000
Ki left: 29,000

(Who do you need to heal?)
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this)   Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:26 am

Sin's eyes saw the attack coming almost in slow motion he easily jumped back while unsheathing his blade, his hands clenched upon the hilt and swung through the ki blasts cutting each one in half.
"Come on" Sin chuckled. "You have to do better then that" With that said the warrior stood still for a moment and powered up, a crimson glowing aura flowed around him wildly before he jumped forward and slashed at the man's side in a upward cross direction.

Ki used in strength - 1000

Ki left - 51,500

(The attack I giving isn't PL, just a fun lil extra to make the battle last longer and the person is Frieza.)
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this)   Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:21 am

(Okay guys let's do this. Let's find these balls so Frieza can RP again)

Goku sensed the ki signature of a familiar ally, "Must be, Sin. Wonder who his fighting," Goku said as he sped up towards the two combatants. They were almost equally matched and the person Sin was fighting seemed to be a saiyan as well, "Hey, guys. Shouldn't we be finding the dragonballs instead of having fun," Goku teased as he landed near the two combatants.

Goku walked toward Sin and took his hand, "Feels like forever. Whose your friend," the warrior said giving his hand to the other man. Goku smelled the wind taking in his essence, "Life," the saiyan started saying, "Is a beautiful thing and Chi Chi will take mine if I'm not home for dinner," Goku disappointing the two fighters who were probably expecting something more philosophical.

Goku moved away from the two and took to the skies, "I'm heading for the four star dragonball. It's up in the mountains in some kind of lab Kami told me," he yelled back at the two, "You can come with now or finish you battle. Either way you can find me by sensing my ki," Goku said taking off at full speed in search of his grandpa Gohan's keepsake.
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this)   Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:25 pm

"Hello Goku" Altec stopped and looked at the Saiyan standing infront of him. "Now Sin and Goku, lets find the Dragonballs" Altec dashed into the air. "Come on guys" Altec shouted to his companions. Altec flew to the north.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this)   Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:34 am

A sigh slipped from Sin's lips as Altec decided to stop the spar and join Goku so quickly, he wanted to finish the fight before they left but Altec already decided to fly off without him. Having no choice in the matter the warrior flew off after his two friends in hopes that they would find one of the magical dragonballs that would save his rival.
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this)   Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:41 am

(Altec split up from Sin next post. Then Sin nect post find dragonball but trouble as well. That way we can get the ball in like 2-3 posts each. So make you rp's longer for more gains if you want)

Goku looked back to see the two men were on his trail. He grinned in spite of the fact that he felt a little bad for interrupting their spar, "Shouldn't be much further," Goku yelled back at the two the wind almost taking away his words. The fallen changling crept back in to Goku's mind like a unpopular kid sneaking in to a party he wasn't invited to, "The more the merrier I guess," the saiyan said softly making sure his voice didn't carry. He wondered if it's such a wise choice helping such a powerful being who has a history of being bad, "Oh well, maybe it will lead to an interesting fight," the Z fighter chuckled as he stopped over a mountain range.

He looked around before sighing, "Looks like we'll have to split up, boys." Goku said to the others as he split from the group, "Be careful, though. Kami said there's some creepy things here left by an mad scientist. We need to find his lab the ball is in there," Goku said and disappeared around the corner leaving the other two to decide on where to look for the ball as he continued his own search.
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this)   Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:13 am

"OK, seya guys" Altec said.

(Sin, find the 1 star DB in the lab, then after you post, I will find the 2 star DB, then after me, Goku you find the 3 star DB)
1 star-Sin
2 star-Altec
3 star-Goku
4 star-Sin
5 star-Altec
6 star-Goku
7 star-Sin
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this)   Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:38 am

(Altec it's not that easy and I believe other members should attempt to get a ball. I say we each at most get one ball, or maybe one of us comes out empty handed.)
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this)   Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:59 am

Yeah this thread is only meant for finding one ball buddy, sorry. Next threads we can each search for a ball individually and speed things up.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this)   Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:19 am

Sin watched as Altec and goku went the two ways, now he had to choose which to follow in which he shook his head in doubt. "Either way will probably be difficult.." He set his hand to his chin for a moment thinking over who to go after. "Well I just met Altec so I have no idea whether or not to trust him yet so..." He looked towards the corner Goku went around and nodded to himself before flying towards his comrade.
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this)   Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:00 pm

(OK)

Altec split up from Sin and Goku. "Sin, seems like a good guy, meh" Altec thought to himself. "Now the first Dragonball, gotta find it" Altec said to himself. Altec just started flying anywhere, trying to fin the lab where the ball was kept. "Aww man, this is gonna take ages, by the time I find it, i could of had a wife and three kids" Altec laughed.
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this)   Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:07 am

Goku spent some time looking for this rumored lab in the mountains that Kami told him about, "Didn't expect so much mountain to be honest," Goku said to himself as he kept flying around scanning for anything in particular. The saiyan closed his eyes for a second, "Okay, those two are still okay," he said reading Sin and Altec's ki signatures.

Goku landed in a clearing to take a break, "I'm hungry," the warrior complained while wondering what Chi Chi was making for supper, "Oh, well. The sooner we find the dragonball the sooner I can eat," Goku said with renewed vigor, standing up and forgetting about his break the saiyan went on with the search.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this)   Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching for the first dragonball (really anyone can join this)
Page 1 of 1