Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goten's Training: Super Hero For A Day.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goten

Goten

Goten's Training: Super Hero For A Day. Empty
PostSubject: Goten's Training: Super Hero For A Day.   Goten's Training: Super Hero For A Day. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:26 am

Goten was doing push-ups, "I got to get stronger."He said as he pushed himself off the ground, "So I can surprise Trunks by beating him." Goten laughed, I can just imagine the look on his face when we spar and I beat him. Beads of sweat dripped down Goten's face but he didn't care, he wiped them off and continued his exercises. Goten continued to ignore the sweat running down his face until he had reached his goal, he had set a goal so when he could do that number easily he could just increase the number, therefore in the long run making him stronger. It was called "Goten's Training Plan #2" His first plan horribly failed as he tried to do ten thousand push-ups at one time. He was accustomed to the hundred so he couldn't even break the barrier between two hundred and two hundred and ten before he collapsed from exhaustion.

.:Flashback:.

It was in the forest. The tree’s leaves, grass and flowers were gracefully dancing in the wind. Goten pushed himself up weakly, "200..."Goten said. He was tired, very tired, he wanted to go to ten thousand but he couldn't even make it past two hundred. He pushed himself up once more, that would make two hundred and one but did it matter. At the rate he was going he was surprised if he’d make it past two hundred and five. He pushed himself up once more, his arms collapsed; sweating buckets he crashed to the floor. He couldn’t even gather up enough energy to get off the ground. He was panting heavily; the wind was blowing, the clouds gliding across the blue sky. He would have enjoyed it but he was on the verge of losing consciousness and that was much more important.

.: End Flashback:.

“Two hundred...” Goten said as he pushed himself up. After that experience he found getting to two hundred much easier. He laughed, “That was easy!” he said as he casually wiped the sweat off his face, he was proud of himself, now he knew what he was capable of, “I’m going to go into the city and play super hero!” Goten gathered all his strength and soon he was off flying as fast as he could. Goten stopped after a while to help some animals gather some food, “Here you go.” He said as he climbed the trees and gave the deer some apples. Goten waved good-bye to the deer and flew off. He flew through the clouds, his eyes sparkling, “This is fun!” he said as he flew through more clouds. Goten landed, he knew Capsule Corp. was nearby so he stopped to say, “Hi,” to his and his dad’s friends.

Goten came out he was dressed in a suit with a mask and cape, while he was in the city he bought a costume so he could dress himself up so no one would recognize him, “I am Goten-man. No that’s too obvious. Think Goten, think. Tuxedo Man! Perfect!” Goten ran around the city looking for crime but there was none, “Maybe I should try that other city. I can’t remember its name.” Goten jumped up onto a rooftop his cape flowing in the wind. It seemed to dance with the wind, “Time to go.” Goten said as he jumped in the air and flew his aura bursting around him. He landed in the city, it looked peaceful but he as soon as he landed he was proven wrong there was a bank robbery, a man trying to steal a woman’s purse and war-tanks everywhere, “This place is perfect.” Goten said as he rushed off to defend the woman.

The man looked at the woman, his eyes filled with greed, “Let’s see what you do to stop me.” Goten ran up, “Stop!’ he said as he pointed at the man, “I command you to stop.” Goten tried to remember what the super heroes in the movies would say. Goten couldn’t think of much more lines so he just ran straight into action. He swiftly upper-cut the man into the air and then finished him off with some swift kicks to the stomach, “That was easier than I thought it would be.” He took the purse from the man and handed it to the lady, “Here you go.” He said the lady snatched her purse, “Your welcome!” he said as the lady walked away from him.

“Time to stop the bank robbery.” He said as he flew off and quickly landed near the bank. Goten jumped the police barricades and ran into the bank. Bullets were flying Goten jumped hurriedly to catch them. He then ran to the robbers and punched one in the gut; the he dashed to the side and kicked the other one in the air. The third was the last one Goten did has he did to the others he kicked him into the air then jumped up and punched him in the gut, “Ha! Easy.” Goten then fled as the police ran into the bank after the hostages escaped. Goten thought about what to do next.

Goten saw the war tanks, they were moving around blowing up building, he knew his punches alone wouldn’t break these so he devised a plan, “Ha! Ha! Ha!” Goten shouted as he descended from the sky. His ki knocked the three war tanks on their sides. Then he ran and pushed them with all his strength into a neat line, He then flipped off their tops and collected the persons, throwing them gently into a tree, “Ka...Me...Ha...Me...Ha!” Goten launched a blue orb of energy from his side. He poured his energy into it as he blew the tanks up one by one. He still had a considerably large amount of energy left. He was thinking about what to do next.

After a day of crime fighting, Goten suddenly remembered the riddle, “How far is too far?” Goten suddenly knew the answer. He jumped into the air and flew off at a breath taking speed, “How far is too far.” He asked himself, “Pushing yourself to get better at something to not help someone but just to prove your better.” That was his answer he searched deep into his heart and mind for that answer and that was the one he was going to use.
He crashed into the snow; somehow he remembered where the master’s house was. It gave off a mystic feeling which he was able to sense. He wandered around until he found it he jumped over the trap triggers and made it to the door. He read the riddle aloud and recited his answer the doors moved and he could see a bit of what was behind the door. Someone beat him to the treasure but he didn’t care he was happy to have actually found the answer.

Goten rushed outside he was ready to share his answer with his friends and family.
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

Goten's Training: Super Hero For A Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goten's Training: Super Hero For A Day.   Goten's Training: Super Hero For A Day. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:17 am

PL 7,000

Zeni 3,500
Back to top Go down

Goten's Training: Super Hero For A Day.
Page 1 of 1