Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Art of Not Winning; Goten Spared!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goten

Goten

The Art of Not Winning; Goten Spared!? Empty
PostSubject: The Art of Not Winning; Goten Spared!?   The Art of Not Winning; Goten Spared!? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:21 pm

Goten lie on the ground and looked up, the sky was blue it was like it always was in the forest where he lived, "East District 349" as some would call it. Such a calm, soothing name would make you think it was the most peaceful place in the world, well you could be right but the answer isn't visible. The city is heating up, the crime rates in "Hercule City" are off the charts, West City is a peaceful place, the park is a good place to relax and just stare at the sky but the sky seems forever peaceful and shows shattered dreams of achieving world peace. That is the truth though some places may be peaceful others, are in the middle of a forever war.

"I'm bored."Goten said plainly, he got up and looked into the forest, "I've finished training. What else can I do?" Goten got up and brushed himself off, there wasn't much going on those days. It was the same routine: eat, train, eat, eat, and sleep. There wasn't much going on between those. He just simply lay in his room, well bored. If only there was something to do, something to just get his mind off is boredom. Goten then had a feeling something exciting was going to happen that day. His tail moved behind him as he got up and rushed outside.

He didn't know what made him rush outside it was just this vague feeling, that something was approaching but he just didn't know what. Goten got ready to just go back inside, and then the ground shook, it was like a massive crater had been formed. Goten jumped a massive powerlevel appeared it was times like this he wished he could sense whether those things were good or evil, "Well...I better check it out!" Goten exclaimed he just couldn't help but get excited! He rushed off to the direction in which the powerlevel stood. Seems he would have a long day ahead of him.

Goten halted when he saw a figure emerge from a white pod, a man of average height, his muscles bulged out, his hair was spiky, a tail was wrapped around his waist but the two things Goten couldn't help but notice were his mischievous grin and that evil aura coming from him. The man then spoke, "Hello, have you come to play?"
Goten hesitated to answer, "What do you mean by play?" Goten asked as his eyes grew wide, "Do you mean a game?"
The unknown Saiyan then answered, "Sure." The Saiyan then grabbed Goten punched him in the gut, then a kick to his face and a ki blast of purple energy to finish the combo. Goten was sent flying, "The Saiyan then appeared in front of him." The Saiyan grinned, "Since you’re going to die, you might as well know the name of your killer. I'm Atsuki a Saiyan warrior in search of a new planet to destroy! I noticed your a Saiyan, a half-breed at the least, I'm surprised you already haven't. Anyways here are the rules of this little game the first one to die, loses."

Goten got up he rubbed his head; the force of the impact hurt him badly, "Uh..." Goten knew he couldn't give up though, he slowly raised from the ground and got into fighting stance, "I'm ready." he said as he recklessly charged at Atsuki. Atsuki didn't move he just caught the boy with his hands, "Pathetic." He grumbled as he threw Goten towards a rock, "Let's take this somewhere people can see us." He then ran to Goten grabbed him by his head and threw him as far as he could, then an aura burst around him and he quickly followed.

Goten could barely keep one eye open, he felt a sharp blow to his back; he had landed. He looked around a crowd was gathering, it wasn’t everyday they would see a little boy crash into the ground and live. Goten got up he wiped blood of his mouth using his gi’s sleeve. He got up and got in his fighting stance somewhat devising a plan in his head. Atsuki then landed, he looked around. The spectators gasped with surprise, a boy fell out of the sky now and now a man landed right before their eyes. This was one unusual day, “I’ll do something they’ll never forget!” Atsuki laughed he held out his hand and laughed even more at his plan, “I’ll awaken the true Saiyan within you, boy!” Atsuki then released a beam from his hand, it went through the crowd and destroyed the buildings and then he used his other hand to support his hand as he totally demolished the city, “Too bad you couldn’t save them, you might as well help me destroy the city.”

“No!” Goten shouted as anger showed in his eyes, “Why’d you do it?” Goten asked as he clenched his fists, “Your fight was with me not all those innocent people.”
“I couldn’t care less who my fight was with. Destruction is my master and it obeys no law.” Atsuki spat, “At least you didn’t lose.” Atsuki laughed again, “All those people died before you didn’t they?” Goten’s tail swayed in anger. Atsuki then spoke again, “You’re lucky I didn’t go all out earlier but it doesn’t matter. You know why?”
“Why?” Goten asked his fists still clench by his sides.
Atsuki let out a big laugh before he proceeded to answer, "You're weak."
Goten sighed was Atsuki right was he really that weak? Goten then clenched his fists, his anger turning into hatred and rage, "Grrr!" His power was just unleashed
Atsuki then let out a sigh, "Letting your anger mix with your power is not a good sign!" Goten then moved in for a punch but Atsuki held it bent his fist back, Goten cried out in pain, he then slammed his knee into Goten's face and then held his by his head in his other hand he was charging a beam, Goten opened his eyes just enough to see a ki beam being slammed into him.

"Owww!" Goten said as he flew into building, he could barely stand straight, he looked above him, "Die!" Atsuki shouted as he charged at him from above his ki charged into a neat power packed punch. Goten knew only one thing to do he cupped his hands to his side, "Kamehameha!" Goten shouted as he released a beam from his hands but his ki was low and Atsuki was just too powerful. Atsuki caught the beam in his hand and deflected it back at Goten as a blast he then landed and punched Goten in the face with his ki charged hand. Goten fell to the ground. He was just lying there waiting for death to come. Atsuki picked him up by the head and sighed, "I'll come back later but next time we fight you'll have to win. Every man only gets a second chance." Atsuki threw Goten into a tree, "Don't die!" Goten faintly heard what Atsuki said before he passed out, was he spared or did he have to prepare for worse to come.

Word Count: 1,199
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

The Art of Not Winning; Goten Spared!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of Not Winning; Goten Spared!?   The Art of Not Winning; Goten Spared!? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:04 pm

PL: 7,750.
Zenni: 4,000.
Back to top Go down

The Art of Not Winning; Goten Spared!?
Page 1 of 1