Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vegeance Saga

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flux

Vegeance Saga Empty
PostSubject: Vegeance Saga   Vegeance Saga Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:22 pm

Flux: Finally!! I've found you!!

Flux has dark, brown, spiky hair. He wears a black biker like jacket with green stripes on his biceps and his sides of the jacket. He also has a dark green shirt under his jacket and is wearing black pants with the same type of design as his jacket. He is wearing black, padded knuckled gloves and has a slash like scar on his right eye.

????: hmmm. so boy.... what business do you have with me??

the space pirate is wearing blaack armour on his chest, hands and legs including his feet. He has red pants and a red top underneath his armour. He wears a red and black scarf and has a hood which shadows out hi face.

Flux: You know what I'm here for you dirty pirate!!

????: Is there any other kind?? Wait, ahh your that Namekian, Flux right?

Flux: how do you.... doesn't matter, because its the last name you'll ever remember!!

Flux bursts towards the pirate and swings with all he has hoping to land it, but the warrior catches Flux's arm and pulls it past him.

????: Naive boy!!

The warrior the punches Flux in the stomach leaving him gasping for air.

????:hmf, i expected a challenge, and all i got was a worthless excuse for a thraxian.

The warrior then chops Flux on the back of the neck, knocking him out cold. The warrior then catches Flux in his arms and places him down, sat up against a wall

????: You won't die today boy. Not today.

The mysterious warrior then takes off and teleports away. hours later Flux awakens only to find himself bruised and beaten, with his pride hurt.

Flux: huh.... what happened?

Stranger: hey, you ok over there??

the stranger runs towards Flux and help him up

Stranger: lets get you to a hospital.

Flux: No I'm fine, just a scratch and a couple of bruises, that's all.

Stranger: Who did this to you??

Flux: No one of your concern. its my problem, i don't want to burden anyone else.

Stranger: i understand. but please let me take you to a hospital, just in case.

The stranger takes flux to a nearby hospital to get him checked out.

Doctor: well you seem to be fine, just minor injuries nothing to worry about. your free to go.

Flux: well i could of told you that. psh!!

Flux gets up and leaves only to bump into the man who helped him.

stranger: So, how are you feeling??

Flux: fine, the doc gave me the all clear.

Stranger: good good. Oh before you go take this. *gives flux a piece of paper* its for a tournament, just downtown. You look like a fighter; i thought you would be interested.

Flux: thanks *in mind* maybe the prize money can help me get out of here. Plus I might meet some good fighters.

Flux takes off towards the martial art tournament.

The camera then turns to the stranger.

Stranger: well, the kid certainly seems capable.

Elder kai walks from off scene

Elder kai: yes, he could help us greatly. Don't you think??

The stranger turns out to be kibito kai.

Kibito kai: I'm sure he can help us. And we will soon see how he fairs in battle.

After signing up Flux starts to explore the tournament grounds. He then spots two men pulling a huge cage, with some sort of wolf like monster inside. Flux continues to explore when he sees a gang of men starting to harass the two cage guards. Flux turns back to see what happens.

Gang leader: Why don't you let this beast out to play old man?? It looks angry for being stuffed inside a cage like that.

Guard #1: it's too dangerous to be let out here; this creature is a savage beast, who knows what it will do.

Hoping that this would make the gang leave the guards continue to walk.

Gang leader: hold on!! Did I say you could leave??

Guard #2: lets us leave otherwise you will have to deal with the council.

Gang leader: I don't think so. Hey boys how about we take this creature out of its cage??

Gang: yeah!!

Gang leader: my people have spoken. And there aint nothing you can do about it.

Flux: I bet there something I can do.

Gang member: get lost kid, unless you wanna get hurt!!

Flux: Funny, you don't look like you can hold your own against me.

Gang member: oh yeah!!!

The gang member runs at Flux and swings for him. Flux effortlessly dodges.

Gang member: how did you do that??

Flux: it's called dodging. maybe one day you will learn how to do it.

The gang member then runs at Flux again but this time Flux jumps up and roundhouse kicks the crook in the face, sending him down hard.

Flux: next!

The gang leader drops the cage guard he was holding and walks up to Flux.

Gang leader: This is none of your business kid. So leave now.

Flux: well im making it my business, so if you want to get through them *flux teleports in front of the cage guards*, you'll have to go through me.

Gang leader: Get that little brat!!

The whole gang rush at Flux, but Flux is ready, he does a back flip kick knocking one member back, then dashes forward and clothes lines another.

Flux: these odds hardly seem fair.

Gang member: ha! he's already giving up.

Flux appears in front of that member.

Flux: I meant for you.

Flux punches the member away with a right hook.

Gang member: rush him!!

The gang all attack at the same time. Flux jumps above them then comes back down with a double elbow drop taking out two of them, then uses his energy to force back the rest. The gang leader then comes up from behind hoping to catch Flux off guard, when he is drop kicked to the side by another fighter.

Lexile: looks like you could use a hand.

Lexile is a human with tanned skin. He has black, spiky, slick back hair, leading to spikes at the back, with a spike fringe on the left side of his face, just at the side of his eye. He is wearing a medium - dark orange hoodie with two white arrows facing up (like the fast forward sign). On his right sleeve he has the same set of arrows and on his left sleeve he has the letters LEX going down. He has light brown, baggy cargo pants with pockets on the thighs and his shoes are custom made sporting a yellow and black look. He has a scar on the back of his left hand like two deep cuts and a blue crystal attached to a short chain which is hooked onto his pants.

Flux: nah im good, but if you take those five, I can wipe the floor with the rest.

Lexile: deal, by the way the name is Lexile.

Flux: Flux, nice to meet you, in these awkward conditions.

Flux and Lexile then both dodge an attack from either side, then take out the attackers with swift movements. They then land back to back.

Flux: not bad.

Lexile: yup, but at least try and keep up.

Flux: funny, I was just about to say the same thing.

Flux then dashes at four gang members that are on his side and elbows one down. Lexile teleports behind the gang on his side, shocking them all.

Lexile: sup guys??

Gang member #1: well not much just….

Gang member #2: WHAT ARE YOU DOING GET HIM!!!

Lexile then uses his energy to force two members into a wall.

Lexile: woops, too much power.

The camera then turns to Flux who is seen bashing to gang members heads together jumps back and backwards clotheslines two more guys, knocking them down. The camera then turns back to Lexile who is seen dropping the last guy on his side.

Lexile: well that's that. *pats his hands together*

The gang leader is then seen with an iron pipe and he swings it directly at Flux's head. He then smiles, but it is soon turned to terror as he sees the pipe bent in the shape of Flux's head. Flux then turns round and punches him the leader into the side of the cage.

Flux: now it's over.

Cage guard #2: thank you, thank you. How can we ever repay you?

Lexile: well there is one thing…..

Flux elbows Lexile in the gut gently.

Flux: no worries, we were here to help.

Lexile:*in a slightly high pitched voice* why?!?

At that moment the wolf monster breaks out of its cage and goes straight for Flux and Lexile.

Flux: don't think so!!

Both Flux and Lexile jump up in complete symmetry and kick the beast on either side of its head, knocking it out cold.

Both cage guards have a gob smacked look on their faces.

Flux: sorry i've got to go, i've got a tournament to get to.

Lexile: same here.

Flux and Lexile then run to the arena and barley make it in time for last call.

Announcer: Names??

Lexile: *out of breath* Lexile and Flax.

Announcer: you mean Flux??

Lexile: what?? Well flax sounds cooler, he he.

Announcer: ok, you two can go through.

Flux and Lexile go to the preparation area.

Lexile: we made it just in time, man.

Flux: My name is flux dude, not flax!!

Lexile: meh! Same thing.

Announcer *over speaker* : will all the fighters please report to the main lobby.

Lexile: well we best go. I think it's so we can see who we fight.

Flux: I hope I get to fight you man, then I can show you how much you're outclassed.

Lexile punches Flux in the shoulder playfully and laughs.

The two fighters make their way to the main lobby. When they arrive they see some of the competitors are already there.

Flux*whispers to Lexile*: no way *points over to one person* I know him.

Lexile: what?? Who is he??

Flux: I met him earlier. I never knew he could fight.

Lexile: well if he isn't a fighter then he's in the wrong place.

Flux: I wanna go say hi, be right back.

Flux walks over to the man, who we know as kibito kai.

Flux: hey, what are you doing here??

Kibito kai: well hello Flux. I knew you wouldn't miss out on a chance like this.

Flux: well I do like to fight, and the prize money will come in handy.

Kibito kai: yes indeed, well its time the names are to be drawn out.

The camera turns to the announcer who is seen walking out with a red box with balls in. he is also accompanied by two men pulling out the fighter board.

Announcer: now fighters please step up to the box when your names are called. Then pick out a numbered ball. There are 8 balls. First name……Taurous.

Taurous steps up to the box and puts his hand in.

Taurous: the number 6.

The announcer writes Taurous' name on the board.

Announcer: Lexile.

Lexile runs up and puts his hand in, grabbing the number 2.

Announcer: Shin!

Kibito kai walks up and puts his hand in. he changes the number he was going to pick to the number 8.

Announcer: will phoenix please step forward!!

Nobody comes forward to pick a ball. The announcer signals someone to pick a ball for him. Kibito kai changes it to the number 1.

Announcer: ok next up, Hydrax.

Hydrax is nowhere to be seen either. And again someone picks the ball for him, the number was 3.

The rest of the numbers are drawn, with kibito kai changing them around, Ratass picked 4, Dranos picked 5 and flux picked 7.

Flux: well 'shin', looks like I get to fight my rescuer.

Kibito kai: yes and I wish you the best of luck.

Flux: luck will have nothing to do with it, im gonna win with pure skill.

The camera turns to an angry announcer.

Announcer: if Phoenix and Hydrax are no shows, ban them from anymore tournaments.

Man: yes sir.

The camera then turns to the top of the tournament dome, as we see two dark figures standing either side the warrior who Flux encountered in the first episode.

???? : I want you to destroy both Flux and this Lexile and anyone who can become a threat. Actually…. Just beat them in the tournament. That will show them who is the ant and who is the crushing foot.

Phoenix and Hydrax: yes lord Skelgon.

Skelgon: now, go prepare Phoenix, your match is coming up shortly.

Phoenix: yes sir.

Phoenix jumps back and teleports away.

Skelgon: this….. This is going to be interesting. Hydrax come!!

Hydrax just nods his head. Both Skelgon and Hydrax disappear in a blink of an eye, while the un-aware Flux and Lexile prepare for battle.

Announcer: *over speaker* will Lexile and Phoenix please report to the arena.

Lexile just looks at Flux and nods, with Flux nodding back in agreement.

Flux:*in mind* now Lexile, lets see what your really made of.
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

Vegeance Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeance Saga   Vegeance Saga Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:33 pm

You posted in the wrong forum. EDIT: Actually its in Earth now, well done.
Closed
Back to top Go down

Vegeance Saga
Page 1 of 1