Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goku v.s Vegeta

Go down 
+3
Perfect Cell
Prince Vegeta
Goku
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Goku

Goku

Goku v.s Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Goku v.s Vegeta   Goku v.s Vegeta Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:33 am

Starting Ki: 600

Goku looked at the saiyan elite before him, "Hmmm, so what you're saying is, is that you're the prince of all saiyan," Goku said to the man who introduced him self as Vegeta, "Sorry, buddy. I might be of saiyan heritage but I'm human raised I won't join you," the saiyan from planet Earth said to the man named Vegeta.

The two were standing in a mountain area where Goku had been training and felt a powerful energy come his way when the man appeared asking Goku to join him and his father against some freezing guy. It was crazy how a day of training could result in a potential battle for live and death. Vegeta didn't seem like the type to take no for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Prince Vegeta

Prince Vegeta

Goku v.s Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku v.s Vegeta   Goku v.s Vegeta Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:15 am

Kakarott! Embrace your heritage of a Saiyan and join our Fight against Freiza.

Vegeta raised a fist in front of him, crunching his hand and so he cracked his knuckles. He was also wearing a grin on his face as he was disgusted that Kakarott wouldn't join him on his fight against Frieza. He was thinking why he wouldn't join him, is he scared by chance? Then again, he's a Saiyan he should be excited! Vegeta was mad. He tried to calm himself down as he put his fist down and letting it hang by his side and eased up on it. But it was futile, he wasn't the type of person who would calm down so fast. He closed his eyes and waited a while like that as if meditating while standing up. The anger veins around his forehead would then begin to become tinier until it had completely gone, the wind that moved his hair wildly made the experience that much nicer. Vegeta's tail as usual was wrapped around his waist most likely to prevent from someone chopping it. Vegeta was feeling much calmer and so he had reopened his eyes, and then looked over at Kakarott and examined him.

Nothing unusual, except for the bad taste in clothing.

Vegeta thought of while he looked a bit annoyed over the way that he dressed, he wondered why Kakarott wasn't wearing Saiyan clothing. Then again as he thought a bit more, he looked around himself and saw that there were still life forms on the planet Earth. This really irritated Vegeta.

Kakarott! Why is this planet not destroyed yet?!

Vegeta truly wondered why this planet hadn't been wiped out yet, Most of the life forms on this planet have less then a powerlevel of 10 while Kakarott should have beyond more and so would easily destroy Earth. It could have been finished during a couple of years with the full moon transformation... he then looked towards Kakarott's back and saw that there was no tail in place of there.

What happened to your tail? Your true power of a Saiyan is gone!

Is Kakarott a Idiot? Not only are the weak life forms of this planet still alive, but his tail too!

Vegeta cared even less of the Saiyan named Kakarott now, he's a weak bumbling idiot. While the Saiyan's on Planet Vegeta have much more intelligence then him and above all more power then him. Then again... Maybe he has a reason. Nobody could be that stupid as Vegeta realized that he had assumed about the abilities of the Saiyan wrongly seeing as he didn't even know what happened.

Alright Kakarott, I'm gonna beat some sense into you

Vegeta let Kakarott have the first move, seeing as he doesn't really believe that this puny low classed Saiyan would be able to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

Goku v.s Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku v.s Vegeta   Goku v.s Vegeta Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:25 am

Goku listened at the so called prince of the saiyan's babbled, "I'd never heart the people of Earth and I'll never join you but if it's a fight you want, Vegeta. You have one," Goku yelled the last three words as he powered up to his limit and burst at Vegeta at a high pace. Goku threw a flurry of punches at the other saiyan as he tried pummeling the man's face with his fists. Goku jumped back from his initial attack and fired ki blasts at the his adversary hoping the energy of the blasts will envelope him in flames, "Let's see what you got," Goku asked as he returned to his fighting stance.

Ki used: 50

Ki left: 550
Back to top Go down
Prince Vegeta

Prince Vegeta

Goku v.s Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku v.s Vegeta   Goku v.s Vegeta Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:58 am

Oh what a splendid powerlevel Kakarott

Vegeta said as he smirked a bit, he couldn't tell how much it was seeing as he didn't have his scouter with him to tell what the powerlevel is, but it was a descent powerlevel but it shouldn't be enough to hurt Vegeta. He easily saw the punches that Kakarott threw at him, he saw every last one of them and dodged them all.

As I expected from a low class Saiyan with bad taste in clothing, nothing special.

Then he saw the techniques that Kakarott was throwing at him, this wasn't something he had expect. He didn't expect him to know any Ki based attacks, but Vegeta used his own technique. Big Bang, those words came to Vegeta as he raised his right hand in front of himself and faced the palm towards Kakarott, however the beams were quickly coming to Vegeta as he was doing his technique slow, he then moved his punched the Ki Blasts and redirected them back to Kakarott, they had left burned marks on Vegeta's gloves but he didn't give it much of a thought because he was happy that he had managed to easily deflect the attack back to its sender; Kakarott. The attack that Vegeta was making was also charged about now, and so he pushed all the Ki towards and so he sent the attack towards the target which was Kakarott.

Vegeta was proud of himself, thinking that the Saiyan Kakarott was done for by his power. He thought that it wouldn't be in another way, he is the Prince of all Saiyans. The most powerful being in the universe. Then he got reminded of Frieza

Oh right... Frieza.

He then remembered about Frieza, how he looked like and how high his powerlevel was.

Ok... 2nd powerfulest in the Universe until Frieza is dead and gone

Vegeta then laughed with his eyes wide, as he remembered on how he totally defeated Kakarott (He thinks that he has, unless otherwise lol)

Serves you right you low classed Saiyan, you thought that you could actually beat me?! ME? THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS?!

Vegeta then started to laugh even more then he was before. He then faced behind him, and started to walk away as he had thought that he had finished Kakarott.

Ki used: 100, 60 for sending the ki attack back, 40 for the Big Bang
Ki left: 400
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

Goku v.s Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku v.s Vegeta   Goku v.s Vegeta Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:13 pm

The saiyan prince was arrogant but rightly so as he showed some skill in countering Goku's initial attacks. As Vegeta's attack's struck Goku, first a weak ki attack that broke through Goku's own and a second and much stronger energy attack, the Z fighter got enveloped by smoke of that resulted from the blasts hitting him, "Hey, Mr Receding Hairline," Goku called from within the smoke clouds, "How about rond two," Earth's champion said as he powered up to his maximum, a transparent aura flaring wildly around his body before he charged at the saiyan noble.

Goku's first attack was a lighting fast right handed punch to Vegeta's left temple in an attempt to stun the man, a second fist came raging up meant to knock the wind from the foreigner's gut and finally Goku spun around sending a hard kick with his right leg to the side of the saiyan elite's neck which would send him tumbling toward and into one of the mountains that surrounded them.

Ki lost: 50

Ki used: 50

Ki left: 450
Back to top Go down
Prince Vegeta

Prince Vegeta

Goku v.s Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku v.s Vegeta   Goku v.s Vegeta Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:14 pm

Vegeta as he continued to walk away, heard a voice. He was surprised that Kakarott was still there. So he stopped walking, but he was mad. Not at the fact that he didn't die but by what he said.

Mr. Receding Hairline?!

You could see that Vegeta was crunching both of his fists making them crack, also he had a anger vein or two around his forehead, he wasn't that happy. He looked back with a grin on his face and then he started to power up a bit, you could visibly see a blue color aura surrounding him and was moving like a flame while rocks were levitating from his power. When he had finished, Kakarott was on the move to attack him. Vegeta managed to dodge the first fist that was heading for him, but he looked back and saw a second fist going for his gut, and so Vegeta was hit.

As Kakarott's fist hit Vegeta's stomach, he let a groan, as his body got pushed away, Vegeta was about to punch him, but because of the pain of his gut he couldn't really move that fast. Then Kakarott kicked him, it sent him flying towards a mountain, and Vegeta crashed through it. The mountain had burst as Vegeta fully powered up to his maximum strength. Vegeta was on the move towards Kakarott to teach him a lesson.

Lesson 1: Keep your dirty hands off, of me!

Vegeta said as he got close to Kakarott, he then had a move in mind.

Big Ban Cannon

Vegeta aimed the attack at Kakarott with his palm facing him, and a bream came out that was blue colored.

Ki used: 100
Ki left: 250 (because of the direct hit that I took, plus my attack)

OOC: So sorry for the short post, I've got school today and I didn't even do my homework!

Last edited by Prince Vegeta on Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

Goku v.s Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku v.s Vegeta   Goku v.s Vegeta Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:06 am

This was it the dreaded climax of the battle and maybe even it's end, "Have to give this everything I've got," Goku said as he stared down the approaching energy beam. The saiyan from Earth entered his stance, cupped his hands behind him and powered up his favorite technique, "KAMEHAMEHA," Goku yelled as he released the water blue energy wave. The two techniques clashed in a loud bang and the beam struggle was on. Goku tapped into everything he had, "I WILL NEVER JOIN YOU, AAAAHHHH," the saiyan yelled pumping almost all his remaining power into the blast and watched how it consumed the saiyan prince.

Ki lost: 100

Ki used: 300

Ki left: 50

(Go do some real rps now. You deserve Vegeta)

Last edited by Goku on Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prince Vegeta

Prince Vegeta

Goku v.s Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku v.s Vegeta   Goku v.s Vegeta Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:57 am

So sorry, was really pressed on to do my homework and that I forgot to write how much I used and got left Razz
Back to top Go down
Prince Vegeta

Prince Vegeta

Goku v.s Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku v.s Vegeta   Goku v.s Vegeta Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:04 am

Vegeta raised a eye brow, this kamehameha wave was truly powerful. Vegeta panicked as his eyes widened as he saw the wave of energy coming towards him. His mouth was opened as well, you could hear him panicking from the noises that had left his mouth. Vegeta was amazed on how powerful it was. But he then quickly calmed himself for he thought that it wouldn't do any good to be panicking at a time like that. He knew that his final attack won't help against the attack that Kakarott had done, so he moved sideway trying to go next to the wave of energy, but he won't be able to dodge it in time so he pointed out a his right hand index finger and he was charging Ki unto the tip to release it at Kakarott, the attack would hit him anyway, so he thought he might as well take care of the weak looking Kakarott as well.

He then released a red colored Ki wave towards Kakarott with everything he had, despite that a wave of higher power was coming for him. However he still felt like he had something left to weaken the impact of the attack that Kakarott had threw at him.

Ki used: 100 for the attack to Goku, 150 for Defending
Ki left: 0

OOC: Next time, tell me that you responded lol. Was wondering when you would reply but you edited it so I couldn't tell if you had replied. BTw sorry for the short post, just wanted to finish the battle Razz
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

Goku v.s Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku v.s Vegeta   Goku v.s Vegeta Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:48 pm

Buddy you had 250 ki left i stated i lost 100 from you attack so you can see i didn't ignore the fact that your attack was 100 ki and then i attacked with 300 ki meaning you have minus 50 ki so you're dead lol not really though but you can't attack me. Battle error you man but anyways enjoy the rpg
Back to top Go down
Prince Vegeta

Prince Vegeta

Goku v.s Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku v.s Vegeta   Goku v.s Vegeta Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:40 pm

What, I had 250 Ki left, I checked the whole battle but I still had 250. I used 100 for attacking you which = 150 ki left and used the rest for blocking the attack to prevent being damaged so much.
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

Goku v.s Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku v.s Vegeta   Goku v.s Vegeta Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:08 pm

Since you want to make it an argument let's go. I had 450. So you attacked with 100. Leaving you with 250 and me with 350. I then attacked with 300 leaving me with 50. You have to lose that 300 ki no matter what you do. If you dodge it you have to use 300. If you block it you have to use 300. So even if you said you used 150 to block some of the damage you are still beat buddy because you can't make the other 150 damage just disappear. It's not even a real match I don't no why you're tripping.
Back to top Go down
Prince Vegeta

Prince Vegeta

Goku v.s Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku v.s Vegeta   Goku v.s Vegeta Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:42 am

Yea I know... I know that the 300 damage won't disappear... never said it didn't happened. I just used part of my Ki to attack you when you had 50 ki left and used the rest of my Ki to defend in rp cause thats what would most people logically do. I just wanted to knock you out too lol. Sorry if you misunderstood or something e.e
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

Goku v.s Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku v.s Vegeta   Goku v.s Vegeta Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:12 am

(Goku just respond >> seriously it's not the biggest deal in the world)
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrenuo.chocoforum.com/index.htm
Prince Vegeta

Prince Vegeta

Goku v.s Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku v.s Vegeta   Goku v.s Vegeta Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:24 am

Could someone just grade this? It's taking forever compared to other BBs lol.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

Goku v.s Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku v.s Vegeta   Goku v.s Vegeta Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:34 am

Since goku isn't responding and I want you to rp i'll grade
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

Goku v.s Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku v.s Vegeta   Goku v.s Vegeta Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:43 am

Vegeta 8,400 pl and 4,000 zenni

Goku 3,600 pl and 3,000 zenni

Vegeta did more writing then a mod =O
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

Goku v.s Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku v.s Vegeta   Goku v.s Vegeta Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:51 pm

Lol that would never fly in a real battle you have to defend before you can attack meaning you have to be sure you are alive before you can kill someone else, common sense bro. Anyways the battle was over long ago and I couldn't grade it since I was a part of it. Anyways, the kid is a good writer and he has work ethic that makes for a great rp'er in my books lmj Sin I wrote the biggest post the site has even seen. I was just chilling.
Back to top Go down
King Cold

King Cold

Goku v.s Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku v.s Vegeta   Goku v.s Vegeta Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:26 pm

You did, cool.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Goku v.s Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku v.s Vegeta   Goku v.s Vegeta Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:05 am

I call that showing off!

I'm going to make a post better, than we'll see who's boasting. Razz
Back to top Go down
fitzitz234

Goku v.s Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku v.s Vegeta   Goku v.s Vegeta Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:16 pm

you guys said i suck well you suck
Back to top Go down
fitzitz234

Goku v.s Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku v.s Vegeta   Goku v.s Vegeta Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:20 pm

i hope your site fails frieza. its rubbish. and if you have a lower power level than someone your gonna die for certain unless you have a massive amount of zenni
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

Goku v.s Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku v.s Vegeta   Goku v.s Vegeta Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:25 am

Look man, I am sorry that you didn't get accepted and all, but that is no reason to spam this site. Spamming just shows that you are jeleous and have problems, so dude, if you are gonna keep spamming, LEAVE!

(Frieza, I know that I am not and Enforcer of whatever, but this must be said)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goku v.s Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku v.s Vegeta   Goku v.s Vegeta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goku v.s Vegeta
Page 1 of 1